Reviews of Hotel Saaserhof 4 stars

Lehn, 3906 Saas-Fee, Switzerland

#48 of 130 hotels in Saas-Fee

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

• Standard Twin Room with Shower

Friday night was noisy, but given the hotel's proximity to the slopes and the bars that was to be expected. Vegetarians will struggle to find much variety in the restaurants in resort.

The staff were lovely, breakfast was great and the location in the resort couldn't have been better. Very spacious room for the Alps! The table decorations and happy birthday message at breakfast for my partner's birthday was a particularly nice touch. The snow was better than expected (although not as good as previous years). Note that the hotel is only ski-in ski-out on good snow years. Boccalino's restaurant is just opposite the hotel and a great option for pizza or pasta at lunchtime or in the evening. We put the trip together ourselves and I would really recommend the Swiss rail service from Geneva to Visp. The connecting postbus to the resort was punctual, easy to find and had plenty of room for luggage and skis.

• Standard Twin Room with Shower

Amazing location Friendly staff

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• Economy Twin Room with Shower

It was one of the more expensive hotels in the resort and I think I'd rather have paid less if I'm honest.

Everything was fine

• Reviewed: 5 February 2016

The hotel policy said "only charge Children under 16 CHF 75 per night for extra beds!" First, my child is only 8 and half years old! Second, we did not ask extra beds! Third, they charged us more then 75 CHF per night! 75*4=300, now how much have they charged? 1086 CHF!!! Fourth, I felt really unpleasant in this hotel! No welcoming drinks, no nice attitude! Even they asked me and my boy to leave while they want to change the price and I have already paid 700CHF! Fifth, it's the shame of Swiss quality hotels, this hotel is the worst hotel we have ever stayed! It's horrible terrible experience for us to stay in this hotel!!!!

Nothing! it's a horrible terrible experience in this hotel!

• Reviewed: 31 December 2015

Evening meals were served a little bit too cold, but breakfast was very good and rich.

There is 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.