Reviews of Sorell Hotel Rex 3 stars

Weinbergstrasse 92, Unterstrass, 8006 Zürich, Switzerland

#42 of 121 hotels in Zürich

The breakfast is great and the staff are very friendly.
    • Family Room

The lack of air conditioning during the hot summer months. Family room is on the small side and a little tight to accommodate 3 adults.

The breakfast is great and the staff are very friendly.

Perfect hotel for a short stay in Zurich.
    • Superior Queen Room

Nothing really - but if coming in summer you need to use the portable air-conditioning unit. This kept the room cool enough but was very noisy. This needs looking at.

Perfect hotel for a short stay in Zurich. On the tram line if you don't want to walk too far but also close enough for a 10 minute stroll into the old city. Good facilities and the room we were in was very big and spacious with it's own balcony and views to the lake. The breakfast was also very good.

Very good location.
    • Standard Queen Room

Nothing to complain about.

Very good location. Short tram ride to the Old Town. Very helpful staff. Excellent Breakfast. Comfortable room and bed. Spacious bathroom.

Perfect breakfast, nice, big, clean room with water boiler.
    • Standard Single Room

Don't walk from train station, take a tram. The road has a slope, not so ideal with big suitcases.

Perfect breakfast, nice, big, clean room with water boiler.

it was extremely hot outside , but in the hotel there...
    • Family Room

it was extremely hot outside , but in the hotel there weren't air-conditioners .. the fan worked with such a noise that it was impossible to sleep at night ... there simply was not enough air

Great location, great breakfast, good value for the price.
    • Family Room

Small elevator is the only bad thing not good for strollers

Great location, comfortable beds, fans in the room provided, great staff, friendly. Easy transport to city center

Zurich city break
    • Standard Single Room

This isn’t really a complaint but I wanted to verify what others said about being able to hear everything through the walls. Being able to hear others is common but here it was startlingly loud. The shower was super small but water pressure was good. There was a small shelf in the shower but it wasn’t secured properly so useless to put my shampoo upon.

The location is great for visiting Zurich. There is a tram stop steps away or you can walk into the Altstadt within about 15 minutes wandering. The room was clean and the breakfast was solid European fare with pretty decent coffee. Parking was easy in front of the hotel but I think there are other options if that doesn’t suit or if there are no spaces left as there are only four spots. I stayed in July so of course knew they wouldn’t have AC but was pleased to find a nice fan set up in my room on arrival. Overall it was an okay hotel and I loved the easy parking. I think if I took the train I would look for something a bit nicer for the price.

Great room, and good value for money.
    • Standard Queen Room

Our room on the 4th floor (front) was quite delightful - clean, airy and spacious. The included buffet breakfast was quite extensive and delicious. The hotel is located on a tram line that runs downhill to the city & lakeside, so whilst not located in the city centre, it is nevertheless located conveniently to those areas. We stayed as tourists to Zurich, but noted that the hotel was used by a lot of business people = good indication of value for money.

Great place, great location, brilliant staff
    • Family Room

The owners went above and beyond - they allowed us to stores bags here for several days (despite us only staying 1 night) which was so helpful as we were on bicycles, thanks loads

Nice, small hotel in a charming area in Zurich.
    • Standard Queen Room

The room was rather small, and there is no actual view

Nice, small hotel in a charming area in Zurich. Lovely breakfast. Really nice personell, especially in the reception

I accidentally forgot to pack my running shoes , I left them...
    • Standard Queen Room

I accidentally forgot to pack my running shoes , I left them on the floor of the room after a night run and the next morning I departed without them . We messaged from Rome and they said there is no lost property . Which means someone in housecleaning took them . It’s not acceptable .

All you need in a hotel
    • Standard Queen Room

Friendly staff, seating area outside, wonderful breakfast with everything possible. Fan in room for hot nights. Apples available throughout the day. Parking available on site for 5 francs per day (super cheap). 10 minute walk to the main train station or shops. 1 block away from a train line.

Pretty city, decent hotel location, average value for money
    • Family Room

Rooms were very small... too highly priced... not good value for money.... long walk from Zurich station

Courteous and helpful staff, decent breakfast, clean accommodation

Loved the location, very easy to get around the city on the...
    • Standard Queen Room

Loved the location, very easy to get around the city on the trams. Staff were friendly and helpful. My room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was extensive in choice. Definitely recommend this hotel. I would stay there again.

Good hotel for short stay, breakfast was very fresh and tasty
    • Family Room

Shower room was quite small but not a big problem

The breakfast and room size was good for three people . I was tgere with my 2 teenage daughters Good location .near train station

Convenient location (15 min the old town), clean and...

Everything was perfect.

Convenient location (15 min the old town), clean and comfortable room, very good and delicious breakfast, polite and welcoming staff, preordered parking location.

Wonderful
    • Standard Queen Room

Everything was wonderful, from breakfast to the whole staff, I mention specially the warming & efficient attention from the young lady from Middle East. Regards to all.

I will repeat!
    • Standard Queen Room

No air conditioning? Or maybe I did not see it, there was a fan but that would not be enough for hoy summer months

The staff was friendly and willing to assist, the breakfast was one of the best I have ever had! and the pillows were very comfortable !!

good for early check in guests
    • Standard Single Room

breakfast, clean and comfortable rooms

It's a nice hotel with clean and comfortable rooms. The breakfast is excellent. But you have to be sure to check in early during the day. I came for a conference and went to the dinner straight away. I came back at 10 pm and the door was closed, when I called to the door, someone located remotely answered me and said that the stuff is left. I was waiting on the street in the cold rainy night about 30 minutes. Then one of the hotel quest went out and I was able to came in and found an envelope on the reception shelf on my name with the key inside. If not this guest, I would have leave. I think the stuff attitude is not acceptable, leaving without contacting a person via phone or email.

Mixed review. Fortunately, the good outweighs the bad and with some points for improvement.
    • Family Room

Now for the Points for improvement 1) Checked in at 1.50pm almost 2pm. Went up to the room and noted that the room was not made prior to check in. It was in a mess and not ready- despite us already checking in! So we waited in the lobby for a while for the room to be ready and it’s already 15mins past 2pm. 2) My father who is on holiday with us has an emergency which he is required to make local Swiss calls. Reception staff agreed to help as the room was not ready but there was no help rendered at all or rather lack of any follow up. We decided to make the call by ourselves very much later around 3pm as she wasn’t much help after all. 3)The reception staff during my check in also did not know the ‘proper’ way of serving drinks to guests which I feel the management needed to give some serious consideration. From where I come from, her attitude seemed awfully disrespectful which makes me wonder if this is the sort of Swiss hospitality we can expect??? Do your staff treat all paying customers like this? Please provide proper training to your staffs on BASIC ETIQUETTE. The ‘Welcome’ mural on the wall in the lobby are in so many languages which is really nice. Please, don’t just stop there. Seriously, if serving drinks upon check in is one of your service provided to guests, I can suggest removing this considering our experience during the check in! 4) Considering the fact we have already checked in, we had to follow up with the reception staff once again if the room has been made. Definitely NOT a hassle-free check in. This was a lack of initiative by the staff on her end to notify us that the rooms are ready so that we can go about our business in Zurich. 5)After an extremely long first day in Zurich, I felt some stickiness on the carpet and realised a stain on the carpet. It’s probably overlooked by housekeeping from the previous guests’ stays.

During checkout, the front office lady asked if I have any feedback regarding my stay. Just given a general answer. I feel that by putting down in writing, the Hotel management may consider all my points for improvement. 1) Nice breakfast. Staff on duty during breakfast was super friendly and helpful. Excellent service. Very highly commendable. 2) Breakfast- Although there wasn’t alot of variety, the quality of food was good! The hotel stresses alot on where they sourced the food products which can be good and informative. Buffet spread was efficiently replenished by the said staff. 3)The sheets are clean. 4)Great location! Right in the city centre yet located in a quiet neighbourhood which I really appreciated. 5)Luggage storage for guests who checked out earlier. 6)Located very near the tram station. Just take Tram line 7 or 15. 7) Fast check out Luckily all these good points outweighed the bad points of my stay...

Too tiny toilet

Mainly the room was tiny. And the worst thing ever was the toilet: barely space to squeeze in, and with a horrible sink that was extremely tiny (barely adequate for a hostel)!!! I guess this was an issue mainly with the room that was allocated to us, a double room (while a single room where a family member was had a better sink and toilet, how is this possible?)

Comfortable and quiet
    • Standard Queen Room

Very friendly staff, comfortable bed and tasty breakfast. Great coffee! Hotel was within walking distance from the city center. Quiet despite street nearby.

Good value for price
    • Standard Single Room

1. The mattress felt "overused" 2. Asked if I can use the parking for a couple of more hours after check-out and the answer was; no. Unless If I would book the room for the extra half day, then yes.

Location, good breakfast, cheap parking spot, cozy room

Would definitely return
    • Standard Queen Room

It is a shame they don’t have a restaurant and/or bar. Travelling alone and not knowing the city I would have liked to have been able to stay in the hotel for dinner and drinks. However the staff were great at recommending places to go and how to get there. The location of this hotel was fantastic and there were many places to eat/drink nearby.

The staff were very welcoming and very friendly. I was leaving too early in the morning to enjoy the breakfast that was included in the rate of my room - however the staff kindly put together a take away lunch for me so I had something for my onward journey. Great location not far from the main train station and very easy tram links to wherever you want to go. Clean room and bathroom. Nice quiet location but still close enough to the crowds to not feel isolated. The staff spoke excellent English (of course) and they keenly helped me navigate my way around the city - all done with a smile. I would recommend this hotel for anyone needed a welll prices short stay.

friendly .
    • Standard Queen Room

likely to be a bit of a tricky slope to walk up or down to it on a rainy day.

friendly . chose my favorite millet pillow which is an unusual setvice. great breakfast.

Breakfast was a highlight, room was outdated but clean. Unsure if best value for money
    • Standard Twin Room

The room itself was quite outdated. Clean yet very old. There was also a quite bizarre jazz wall decal. Definitely had the feel they were in the middle of a remodeling/rebranding but hadn’t quite got around to everything yet. Also, not so much in the immediate surroundings. Approx 15 min walk to vibrant area

Highlights were the breakfast (delicious, incredible selection, great coffee... even had mimosas!) Bathroom was also freshly renovated so was really modern and clean

Comfortable, and value for money. Most certainly a place I will return to
    • Family Room

The room could have been a little cleaner. There was quite a lot of dust on top of the cupboard and some cobwebs in the corners of the ceiling. But other than that it was perfect

It is perfectly situated and the main station and airport are in close vacinity and are easily reached by tram 7 & 15 Check in and checkout was smooth and quick. The staff are very helpful and friendly. The breakfasts were really tasty and nutritious

Great location short walk to old town and shopping district.
    • Superior Queen Room

Balcony door needs a handle on the outside. As smokers you can't go out and close the door and keep the warm in the room... also, a mat for the balcony door would be helpful for winter guests to not walk water into the room.

Great location short walk to old town and shopping district. Great Breakfast! Friendly staff, super comfortable bed and warm doonas.

Outstandingly helpful staff
    • Standard Single Room

Fantastic staff, great location, delicious breakfast. Not only was Alexandra helpful to me as the guest, she was also extremely helpful to my friends who were staying in a different hotel and needed assistance upon arrival. Tram 15 is just outside the hotel, but I opted to walk everywhere with my little dog anyway...just a short, ~10-15 minute walk downhill to practically everything. I was there for Christmas markets and it was fantastic!!

Stay as you are!
    • Standard Single Room

Nothing, absolutely nothing. The only pity is you rarely / never get such a room for such a money elsewhere in Switzerland.

Everything - great place! Got a room upgrade.

Overnight quick stay at reasonable cost (for Zurich that is!)

Can’t think of anything.

Made the mistake of booking for 1 person instead of 2 so room on the small side but ok. Room was quiet. Tram stop a few metres from from door of hotel

Lovely stay
    • Standard Queen Room

Some features could do with a refresher but overall it is good

It is a standard 3 star hotel in Europe, clean and quiet. Breakfast offers a lovely spread with delicious local produce. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly.

The breakfast was great with many options.
    • Standard Queen Room

The breakfast was great with many options. The locations is also perfect, walking distances from the historical site of the town. Additionally, you have a train stop almost in front of the hotel, which is very usefull.

Great but the location is a little too far if travelers are to walk from Zurich main train station.
    • Family Room

The room is too small for 4 occupants with 4 bigger than cabin-sized luggages :(

Very clean room and bathroom. The croissants and the soft-boiled eggs are excellent. Two bonuses : (1) the breakfast counter generously offers a wide range of hot beverage sachets, (2) the freshly squeezed fruit juice that is really fantastic to us, travelers, and served by your super friendly and gentle kitchen staff.

Cozy, economical star
    • Standard Single Room

A working restra for dinner or lunch would have been better as I was too tired to go out for food

Very sleek, clean, chick, close to centre of town, close to tram station, all in all good business hotel

The hotel location is perfect 5min walking distance from the...
    • Standard Twin Room

The hotel location is perfect 5min walking distance from the train station and Bahnhofstr. you can also take trams. The place is quiet and the prices are very reasonable for Zurich. The service is perfect, with excellent breakfast, nice rooms, etc.

We enjoyed our stay. Breakfast was very good. Staff were helpful and friendly.
    • Standard Queen Room

The second room that was booked via bookings.com wasn't so good - basin was cracked, so was the mug supplied.

We stayed in two different rooms, the first one, booked by ourselves was superb and comfortable.

Great Location, good solution with rented car, nice staff
    • Standard Single Room

this time the bed was horrible, something was broken apperantly at the bed base , and it was extremly uncomfortable, also the front desk is unavailable during the night for reporting such thing and maybe find a solution

Great Location, good parking option for rented car , good hospitality by staff (at working hours)

A comfortable stat
    • Standard Queen Room

Cleaness, helpful staff and nice breakfast . It's pretty convenient with the bus stop near the hotel. However, we didn't know how to get there first and walked a long way. Due to construction , you can't take tram from train station but bus will bring you there.

Really pleasant stay. Staff excellent as was the breakfast. Very good value for a hotel in Zurich.
    • Standard Queen Room

The Queen standard room was quite small. The bedroom photo on Web a bit misleading. However room was quite adequate.

Excellent location. Trams to centre every five minutes. Only three stops. 24 hourticket can be purchased at reception for approx eight euro.

Excelent, just avoid rooms 202/302.
    • Standard Single Room

They gave me rooms 202 and 302. The layout is terrible, as you enter it through the bathroom (!). The neighbor room (I could check it when it was being cleaned) was much better.

Simple and efficient, as a hotel should be. The breakfast is very good and staff are very kind.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Good breakfast and friendly staff, air con in the summer would have been greatly appreciated!
    • Standard Queen Room

Although there was a fan in our room, it was ineffective and we were too hot for the duration of our stay. We knew that the hotel didn't have air con however for the price, I really think the hotel would benefit from investing in this to make guests stays more comfortable during the summer months.

The breakfast was great! Lots of options and tasty. The staff were friendly and parking was right outside the hotel. We had to pay 5CHF for this and book in advance but it was worth it.

In terms of location, amenities and hospitality, it should be 2-2.5 star hotel. Nice, overall.
    • Standard Twin Room

The location was, although close to the centre of the city, somewhat inconvenient as there was an uphill to the hotel (takes about 15 minutes by walk) and with baggages/luggages it can be a hassle. I hoped that the staff would voluntarily give us information with a map about where to eat or where to see in the vicinity. The room was way too office-like and did not give us the impression of comfort hotel room (although the bed was comfortable for me). Wished to see at least a few English/Korean channels on TV because I assume that there are many English and Korean travelers to Swiss. Lastly, the elevator was too small.

The bed was comfortable and breakfast was very nice. I was welcomed with a glass of peppermint(?) iced tea and it was very delicious! Generally clean and spacious room.

Pleasant stay
    • Standard Single Room

Air conditioning is needed.

It's a nice little hotel, with pleasant staff and service, not far from the main train station. The small room where I stayed on the 2nd floor had a window to the street, and it was getting quite hot. So either a hot room or a lot of noise from cars, had to choose. No air conditioning. You will also hear other quests walking in their rooms. Otherwise, it's a decent hotel, overall, esp considering Zurich hotel prices. Did the job. Breakfast was lovely!

Average hotel close to Zurich city centre
    • Standard Queen Room

Their wifi was extremely disappointing and such a pain to finally connect to. Breakfast was very average.

Location was close to the Zurich city center and main rail station. Bakery right opposite the hotel too. And a tram station 2 mins walk from the hotel

Great value
    • Standard Single Room

Description says it is close to main train station, but it is not exactly "walking distance", as it is uphill. Better to get the tram. Room is a bit small, but enough for short stays.

Comfortable, clean and good breakfast. Tram stop is close to it.

Great View! Great Breakfast! Extremly helpful Staff!
    • Superior Queen Room

Great customer service! The hotel helped us with our check-in timing and also we needed an extension for our parking and they were very kind to extend this for us. The breakfast was great! The quality of food served and the vast choices made us very satisfied! The rooms were clean and the view from our room was quite good too!

Comfortable stay
    • Business Double Room

Location is a bit far from central train station, and not able to arrive by public transportation due to construction near this neighborhood. Need to walk up to hill when I return back from downtown. Otherwise everything is very good.

Friendly reception area and staff and great breakfast options. The room space is comfortable for week stay.

Superb

Absolutely nothing

The hotel was located in superb location, in quite area and just 10 minutes away from the main interest point by tram and one minute in walk by the tram station. The staff was very welcoming and friendly, initially wait us with a fresh tee and accommodate us in 10 am o'clock which was a rare thing and made our day. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was also good.

Great stay with excellent breakfast included
    • Family Room

No air conditioning in the room, however they did provide efficient fan. Had to renew free wifi voucher every day.

Clean, friendly staff, great breakfast, quiet place, close to the central station and tram stop

very comfortable room with a proper desk to work.
    • Business Double Room

very comfortable room with a proper desk to work. Bigger than most rooms in Zurich. the location is very convenient. Easy to walk to the main Station and very close to the public transport system which is very efficient in Zurich

Location not far from city center,very good staff,good...
    • Family Room

No AC in the room,only a fan that does not help much on a very hot day.

Location not far from city center,very good staff,good breakfast,excellent WiFi.

Pleasant
    • Standard Single Room

The lack of business facility to print a voucher for a trip to Jungfrau. I emailed it to the address given to me and the person at reception put it into trash in spite of me asking about it 3 times. Fortunately his replacement found it and printed it for me

Close to public transport and easy to access the main railway station

Easy, clean, comfortable hotel!
    • Standard Single Room

The hotel didn't have many extras but was very comfortable.

The breakfast was my favorite part of the stay - a nice selection of foods and good coffee every day. Very accommodating and friendly staff. The location was central, yes. Only took about 10-15 minutes to walk to the main city center and the water.

Lovely place and value for money. Will visit again.

none.

The location is sited right in the center. Travelling from-to town is very easy by tram. Receptionists can speak English well, friendly and helpful. Staffs in the coffee shop (breakfast room) are very energetic and polite. Bed sheets and toiletries are good. Good breakfast and variety.

Nice and friendly stuff.
    • Standard Queen Room

Stuff are so kind and nice. Receptionists were very nice, kind and polite. Also a girl who works for breakfast, she was super nice. Breakfast was really nice. Room was big enough. Room and bathroom were very clean everyday. The location was bit outside of center but it is easy to access. (3 stops from center)

Light cozy room
    • Standard Queen Room

Rather far from historical center, about 20 min on foot. Turning back you have to go uphill or use tram (3 stops). When the window is opened, you can hear trams. There are no many places to eat nearby, just one rather expensive Italian restaurant up the street. Bathroom fixtures are inconvenient. When you use shower all floor is wet. Water didn't run down well both in sink and bath

Light cozy room. Convenient bed. You can request pillows of different shape. Pleasant English speaking receptionists: gave city map and provided necessary recommendations. Good Wi-Fi. Kettle, tea and coffee in the room. Full featured breakfast, great coffee. Own not expensive parking.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Nice staffs and suggest any informations
    • Standard Single Room

I need to walk through the toilet / bathroom first , then go to bed so need to separate the main door

Nice staffs and suggest any informations The room is clean Public transportation is near to go Old Town

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

I enjoyed the quite neighbourhood but yet not far from the...
    • Standard Queen Room

Room is good enough for solo traveller

I enjoyed the quite neighbourhood but yet not far from the main rail station. It is only 3 bus stops away, or you can go for a easy breezy downhill walk of 10 mins. Breakfast is sumptous with variety.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Perfect
    • Standard Queen Room

Excellent accommodation within walking distance from historical center. Direct tram line is also available. Free parking, Wi-Fi of good quality, good breakfast and most important - extremely friendly personal. Recommended for everybody.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Pleasant hotel at a silent location but still close to everything
    • Standard Single Room

- Hardwood floor squeaks in all rooms. You can hear the steps of your neighbors, can be disturbing during the night. - The sink in the bathroom was too small - Quite some TV channels in the TV menu are not available

+ Location is close to city center at walking distance + Small surprises like a welcome drink or fresh fruit juice at breakfast served by the smiling waitress + Cleanliness + Silence + Nice staff

Quality for your money
    • Standard Queen Room

Distance from the main railway station in Zurich seemed to be longer that expected and the road was partly uphill.

Comfortable room, good breakfast, clean

Nice clean, quiet hotel , great location, good parking and amazing breakfast.
    • Standard Queen Room

We reserved a parking space in advance and that was in front of the hotel which was very practical! The staff were super friendly at the reception and at breakfast. Hotel location is only a couple of stops by tram 7 and 15 to Bellevue ( Starbucks) which is nice and central. From there you can walk the Niederdorfstrasse with restaurants and boutiques and old part of town. One of the two trams goes one stop further to the main trainstation. The hotel is situated at a not so busy street so we were not disturbed sleeping. The sheets of the beds are nice and soft and the rooms modern and clean with nice Rituals showersoap. The breakfast is amazing with crunchy swiss bread, , boiled eggs ( You must taste!- not boiled completly hard) and lovely swiss cheese. All local produce. And much more lovely things to eat. I recommend this hotel! I stayed there with my husband and two children 17 and 13. My son (17 ) enjoyed Technorama in Winterthur and we had a really nice raclette and flammenkuchen at the raclette factory restaurant in Niederdorf. 30 minutes by train is Alpemare which is the best public swimming pool I have ever been with indoor pool with high waves each 30 minutes and lazy river outside with views of zurich lake and mountains with snow. And at least 10 slides.

Friendly hotel near Zh old city

Tram noise Room too warm Breakfast selectioncan be improved

Small hotel on a hill 20min walk from Zurich old town Close to public transportation Friendly staff Parking only 5CHF per day

Breakfast was amazing.
    • Family Room

not necessarily a bad point - but property was in a lovely quiet residential area of zurich, only 15 mins walk away from train station. However property is situated on top of a hill, so the walk from the station required an uphill walk - may be inconvenient for those with very young/old family members. This can be resolved by the taking the tram from outside the property, however the tram is probably not worth it if you are on budget!

Breakfast was amazing. Lovely selection of both hot and cold food including their muffins and homemade jam! Really liked the little touch of smoothies in the morning and friendly welcome by the staff! Appreciated the tea/coffee facilities in the family room. Overall 10/10 good value for money!

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

Excellent value in an otherwise expensive city
    • Standard Queen Room

The shower was a bit small. The bathroom didn't have a vent, so the room got stuffy after showering; however, it was warm enough outside to simply open the window.

Good location, right off a tram-line in a quiet, residential neighborhood. The room looked and smelled clean. The breakfast was excellent, both in terms of quality and selection. The staff were friendly and accommodating.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

• Standard Queen Room

Only disadvantage is that there is no gym or any other opportunity to exercise, especially since my single room was quite small.

The entire stay was enjoyable due to the professional and efficient staff, accommodating a variety of extra wishes and requests. The breakfast was excellent.

Nice and comfortable family stay
    • Family Room

No proper coffee cups provided to a good coffee maker; no shampoo provided (3 body lotions instead)

Amazing breakfast, good and cheap parking spot next to the hotel

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

Quiet hotel in Zurich
    • Family Room

Had to get tram back to downtown to get tram to airport Breakfast doesnt start to 7.30 , but they made a packed breakfast night before for us

5 minutes by tram from Zurich Bahnhof in a quiet residential area

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

Central and quiet

---

The hotel is on the tram route which makes it very convenient to go around the city. The room was upgraded and was spacious and clean. The staff were very friendly and ready to satisfy our requests. The parking fee was very low compared to other hotels. The breakfast was very good.

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

Great boutique hotel!
    • Standard Queen Room

Fabulous boutique hotel! The staff were so friendly and helpful - they really went above and beyond. I loved their pillow menu to select a different pillow. Breakfast was amazing! It's a good location - about a 10 minute walk to the old town.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

Wonderful staff and Lovely stay
    • Family Room

He lifts are tiny and slow. Minor complaint though.

Wonderful staff and lovely boutique hotel. Great value for money especially in expensive city of Zurich. Special thanks to the wonderful lady in charge of the breakfast especially considering she just started work at the hotel the first day of our stay.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

Great stay
    • Standard Twin Room

The lifts are very tiny and slow. It is a very small hotel.

Everything was nice. Breakfast was great and the lady in charge of the breakfast was a gem. Wonderful staf

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Average stay
    • Standard Single Room

Internal noise & thumping from floor above. Bed was arranged too close to window in my room, which was cold despite being closed with blinds lowered.

Comfy beds, nicely appointed rooms & powerful shower. Quiet location away from the centre of town.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Free WiFi, cheap parking (only 5 CHF per night meaning...
    • Family Room

No negative impressions. Well, it could be cheaper but it seems that for Switzerland these are the prices ...

Free WiFi, cheap parking (only 5 CHF per night meaning almost free for CH), great buffet breakfast. Very good position, only 50 m from a tram station and 10 mins till the old center. Very correct room.