Reviews of Le Mirador Resort & Spa 5 stars

Ch. de l'hôtel Mirador 5, 1801 Vevey, Switzerland

#4 of 19 hotels in Vevey

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

The view from the hotel reception is something else. I was delighted to enjoy a great view from my room too. Liked the layout of the junior suite. Very cleverly designed for maximum comfort. Check in and out very efficient. Really close to the funicular for getting into Vevey. Only stayed for two nights and wished I could have stayed for more. If I were to visit Vevey again then I wouldn’t hesitate to stay at this hotel again.

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

I was quite disappointed by the check-in process. We arrived early (1pm) and were told to wait 1 hour for our room which would have been fine, but the hotel was extremely quiet and surely there must have been many rooms available more quickly... After the hour had passed, we were told to wait 30 mins more. Further, the food in the restaurant was genuinely quite bad but extremely expensive. I paid £25 for the worst vegetable burger I think I have ever had! So definitely eat somewhere else.

We had a lovely junior suite - beautifully furnished, the small mini bar was included within the price of our stay, complimentary pillow menu. A few nice finishing touches.

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

Spa area needs renovation and better maintainance, dinner in restaurant could be better compared to hotel's overall level, cake for honey-moon ocasion

Very good breakfast, perfect view, location, tesla charger, service

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

The soft drinks were a bit pricy at over £6 for a sprite but that's Switzerland and a five star hotel combined!

It was beautiful. The rooms were huge and the large balconies had amazing views. Everything was of an extremely high standard. The shutters meant that the room was so dark enabling a very good night's sleep. The little touches, like your own awning over the balcony, are lovely. The outside bar was very spacious and again had the amazing views. We particularly liked the billiards table.

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

The best hotel manager ever! He was very knowledgeable about the area , helped us to find the best spots for hiking and sightseeing. We would definitely recommend to everyone to stay at this hotel at least once - as it also has unbeatable views , literally you experience being in clouds :)

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

If u are willing to travel a bit more by using the funicular (15mins each way), to get the best views the area can offer, this is the place for you.

Views were amazing!! Peaceful, clean and luxurious...., international restaurant was very good. Was offered an upgrade during check in.

• Junior Suite with Terrace and Lake View

Food is very overpriced for what you get, hardly any extra amenities provided unless you pay, restaurant and terrasse service generally took very long to bring orders.

Stunning view which is used throughout the hotel. Rooms are fantastic

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

Staff was excellent except for breakfast staff who were not attentive.

Very spacious room (normal double) with whirlpool in attached winter garden and incredible view. Minibar included. Breakfast rather small but good and with chef who cooks for you freshly.

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

The room were warm and the air conditioning was kind of weak .

1. Great staff . 2. Amazing location as it gives you an amazing view from the top of the mountain . 3. Didn’t try the food over there .

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

The location - the view - the indoor pool with fantastic view over lake Geneva and Alps. The Junior Suite with stunning view The staff very professional and kind

• Junior Suite with Terrace and Lake View

As return guest we are here to celebrate our anniversary for 3 nights. By Check-In got the worst room in the house, no view at all, we were extremely disappointed. After compliant finally got a “standard” junior suite. Food in Restaurant Patio was bad quality and all overpriced. Japanese restaurant was ok., nothing particular. Very disappointed with the bar and swimming pool. They seemed there was no one taking care of. My suggestion ist when it comes to dining option, simply order room service and dine romantically on your private terrace in a junior suite.

Breathtaking view

• Junior Suite with Terrace and Lake View

I did a huge mistake by staying in this wonderful hotel for two nights only, anyway, this is my mistake. I was supposed to stay for four nights at least.

There is nothing in this hotel that is not Outstanding!!! My two night's stay with my little family was just like a dream in it with this amazing view of the lake Geneva, such friendly staff and modern but also spacious rooms that are honestly the best I have ever seen in my life. I will definitely come again to this area especially for this hotel.

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

Exorbitant rate for breakfast, only one bland restaurant was open, food was sub-standard

Super pool! Everyone is very nice and friendly. There is a room to play billiards and the bar has a great setting and views. Nice path for a walk along the mountain right from the property.

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

The most amazing view i could experience so far from an hotel room Amazing service from the private dining team and a very nice and profesional welcome from Mauro at reception. I definitely want to come back!!!

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

The breakfast is really expensive! The air conditioning is a bit too noisy for my taste.

The room was really nice with a fantastic view. The staff was really friendly and efficient. The swimming pool is great.

oups, see up

the staff at the desk entrance doesn t speak french in the canton de Vaud. they made 2 mistakes at different times of out stay while talking to my wife and excuses themselves as they believe she wasn t my wife..... this is not a very happy behaviour!

• Junior Suite with Terrace and Lake View

I did not like the pool due to its condition. It looks nice but it is quite old. The refurbishment has been done probably a long time ago. The room service menu is limited therefore consider taking something with you in the rooms either from dinner or breakfast.

This is not my first time in this hotel, therefore I can assure everyone that the view is truly amazing, but the location itself is quite far from everything. If you get bored eating and spending time at the hotel it’s kind of the long way to get to the nearest city which is called Vevey.

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

Nothing, it was perfect. Would stay again!

Beautiful location, gym and pool facilities with a view of the lake and mountains, great service and an extra touch of cake and a card left in our room on my birthday. Totally unexpected and well appreciated! Both restaurants were great, one Japanese, one European.

Older rooms are a tad dated. Food in the bar area was average, bar needs livening up.

The view is sensational! Spa facilities were great, staff helpful and polite.

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

The food in the Japanese restaurant was fabulous but the service was very slow- we didn't order dessert because the main took so long to order. We stayed in a room with dated decor- though for us this added to the charm. A small thing- we would have loved a small pack of biscuits with the coffee in the room (the coffee was great and when we rang reception for warm milk they were incredibly accommodating).

Beautiful hotel with a great view. Lovely Christmas lights. We woke up to an incredible sunrise too. The room had a coffee machine- great for the morning. Comfy bed and electric shutters- made for a good nights sleep. The spa was lovely- a very relaxing experience and very clean. The customer service was mixed- the receptionist who greeted us was fantastic, she was very helpful and friendly.

• Junior Suite with Terrace and Lake View

We had booked 2 rooms separately. We realized that the booking done with Booking.com was EUR200 per night more expensive that the one done directly with the hotel, for exactly the same room. This difference is extremely high and not reasonable.

Location, view, rooms, spa

Leaving was painful.

Every member of staff eager to please, the spacious rooms, the magical treatments in the Givenchy spa, the delicious food (esp in the excellent Japanese restaurant), all delivered against a truly jaw-dropping views!

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

Terrace could have been cleared of snow though. King size beds would be much nicer than 2 joint matresses , we had to ask for big duvet rather than chalet style twin duvets. The japanese restaurant was a rip off selling surimi for crab in all dishes and serving nuggets in liey of chicken thighs. Pathetic for a kempinski.

Lovely big rooms with gorgeous view. Freindly staff

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

Breakfast is not included in the room rate and costs CHF 45 per person per night.

Newly renovated hotel with Lake Geneva views. Well appointed rooms and spa, good front of house staff. Good restaurant (Le patio) if not slightly over priced.

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

The old building will need to be refurbished but is still very nice. The new building is superb. View over the lake is unbelievable. Great walking opportunities nearby, including the vineyards.

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

We forgot one of our suitcase at the airport belt. Receptionist (i cannot remember her name but she is asian) was very helpful, she called to the airport lost and found, told us where to pick up, who to contact. Her support was highly appreciated. We booked the room with balcony and lake view, everything is perfect such as ,view, breakfast and cleanliness.

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

Breakfast is NOT included in the Room Charge. Breakfast is 45 CHF per person. Was kind of surprised to find out that I have to pay extra for breakfast. However, Breakfast is great. Hamon, Salmon and all local delicates are served.

Amazing, Unreal View of Lake Leman and Town of Vevey. Classy hotel with classic designs and settings. Spacious Room with Balcony. Very Friendly Staffs Restaurants with amazing view!

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

The level of service at the Patio Terrace (all day) and Le Patio Restaurant (during breakfast only) was very poor!! Not worthy of 5 starts. The service during dinner was flawless.

Location and view over lake Geneva is just phenomenal. facilities in general (especially in the new wing of the hotel) are top, room extremely spacious and nicely decorated, very good Japanese restaurant, food at Le Patio was very good as well. Perfect place for a relaxing weekend!

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

The only thing we didn't like is breakfast doesn't have much selection comparing to 45 CHF we paid for each person. We expect more variety for this price, but of course, food quality is great.

The view from our room is beyond expectation. Hotel & room decoration is excellence. The staff is very helpful. There's free sauna, pool with incredible Geneva lake & mountain view. We love this place very much.

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

Overall experience was great highly recommended however the hotel needs a little more effort to be a 5 start hotel For example: Provide a clean cutlery every time the. Room is cleaned and faster service we called twice for someone to pick up out luggage for check out and its been an hour and no one came so i guess we shall take our luggage ourselves

Location is abit difficult to reach because of the narrow streets however this gives an advantage of a great panoramic view on a mountain Great view of the lake Check in was easy and quick Room was ready and spacious

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

Cannot think of a thing. The hotel management and staff have thought of every detail!

The staff in Le Patio were fabulous: Yvonne and Jessica and team. The staff at reception, especially Anna, were extremely friendly, professional and helpful. The special bottle of prosecco I had requested was in the room chilling when we arrived. The driver who picked us up at the Vevey train station was extremely professional and friendly as well. We loved the meal at Le Patio so much that we dined there again on the second night. Since we were celebrating a very special wedding anniversary, we really appreciated the level of excellence at the hotel. It is our second visit and we hope to return again in the future. Last but not least, the view from our suite was spectacular and we truly felt it was "heaven on earth"!

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

Breakfast is overpriced in my opinion

The view is to die for from almost any spot. Very spacious room, very good sauna/Jacuzzi/pool area. Professional, friendly and caring personnel. Wide comfortable bed. Well functioning Wifi. We had a family event/dinner. It was a pleasure to plan and organize with Le Mirador team

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

Well, where to start....I booked this hotel as a romantic weekend as my partner and I were celebrating our anniversary. When I arrived I was greeted with a warm enough welcome but that is where the niceness stops. When I checked in I was escorted to my room by one of the receptionists. The check-in felt very rushed and like they wanted to get rid of me. When I walked into the room I was extremely surprised at how dated and worn out the hotel room was. I stayed in the room for five minutes and decided that a room with grey grouting around the bath wasn't suitable for an anniversary. I went back down to reception and spoke to the receptionist again. They changed me to another room which was much bigger however, it was still not up to standard as the carpet had very visible stains on it, the room smelled musty, and it was very cold because the windows didn't keep the cold autumnal air out. Then I decided that this simply wasn't acceptable and went back to the reception. I was forced to upgrade as the hotel was supposedly full for the weekend. This cost me a sizeable amount of money but I was determined that the lack of thought by the reception staff wouldn't dampen our anniversary. When moved to the new room it was significantly better. For a comparison, it was as if I had walked into another hotel. The old part of the hotel is so worn out it shouldn't be used as it is simply not up to standard for a five-star hotel! I simply cannot stress enough how poor the old part of the hotel is. I wouldn't pay 100 CHF per night for that room that I first checked into. It was absolutely disgraceful! I would definitely avoid staying in the old part of the hotel if you want to avoid being disappointed. Finally, on checkout, I was getting into my car and the receptionist comes running out asking for the room keys which are electronic (plastic cards). I had left them in the hotel room as most people do.

It was a nice hotel but only the new part of it is actually worth staying in. The contrast between new and old is like comparing a five-star hotel with a hostel. The new part of the hotel is superb and cannot be faulted but they should shut down the old part as it simply isn't worthy of being open to the general public who are paying top money for an experience there.

• Junior Suite with Terrace and Lake View

In the middle of nowhere. No valet parking. Poor room service menu (but the quality of food is acceptable).

Beautiful view, spacious rooms with terrasses. Nice swimming pool. Very quiet location.

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

Breakfast and dinner on the patio were spectacular. This was our 3rd time at le Mirador and loved the entire stay. High prices are justified by the best resort we've stayed at in our 20-25 trips throughout France and Switzerland. Explored the wine area for first time and couldn't believe how beautiful. Drive very carefully!!!

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

Sauna is on a different floor than the pool. The Mediterranean restaurant has a splendid view, the food was good but paled in comparison with the fabulous Japanese restaurant on a different floor at the hotel.

The staff was extraordinary, our receptionist Anna was among the most helpful receptionists I have dealt with. We ordered poolside lunch and the same server, Davison, soon learnt our preferences and was incredibly intuitive, he would independently bring water I forgot to order but had ordered all the other days. The rooms were very beautiful with stunning views of the lake and the mountains and the finishing touches would pass even the harshest critic's eye. There is a new Japanese restaurant at Le Mirador which is among the best I have ever visited (and we love Japanese food and have it all over the world). The hotel manager was very attentive and often mingling, she sometimes personally greeted guests at breakfast and dinner time and seemed to really, really care about the flow of things at her hotel, which was very impressive.

• Junior Suite with Terrace and Lake View

Junior suit extremely comfortable and with an amaizing view. You almost do not want to leave the room. The swimming pool is amaizing - big, clean, comfortable couches. Very baby friendly - we've been with a 3 month old.

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

The room was old and dated. The hotel has a modern wing but we were in the original side of the hotel where the rooms could do with an upgrade. Chipped paint and furniture, bathrooms very dated and mould around the bath and shower. The hotel does not have enough staff in the restaurants for them to run efficiently, waited quite a long time for staff to take orders and come back with food.

The view from this hotel is simply spectacular! The view from the terrace is breathtaking! The restaurants are very nice and the food is very good particularly the Japanese Restaurant. The positioning of the restaurants also allows you to take advantage of the amazing view.

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

The room we stayed in was spacious. The staff were friendly and they greeted us in the Coridors of the hotel. They upgraded one of our rooms to a presedential suite. The view from the room is breathtaking. Definitely coming back!

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

The wait at the restaurant was horrendous as we waited 25 min for a menu and then another hour for the starter to arrive - which was very disappointing as the food was of great quality - which apparently was down to under-staffing and an overbooked night. Also I would highly recommend that if you aren't particularly fond of bees make sure your room isnt on floor 0 as the balconies have bushes which attract bees. Food and Beverage service at the pool consisted of a phone which you dialled to room service and put in your order and gave your room number and hoped that they find you when they came up the lounge area.

The view upon arrival is breathtaking and as a bonus the wonderful reception team (Especially Anna) are very welcoming and helpful. The food at the restaurant is very nice (The Japanese restaurant was closed so we ate at the other one). We stayed in a Junior Suite which was really spacious especially the bathroom facilities. Very calm and serene. A mix of old class and modern art.

Honestly,,, Nothing..

Easily.. with no doubt,,,I'm confident to say....everything at the Hotel was great and amazing. Their reactions toward any request that I've made are unexpected..positively indeed..

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

Used matches appeared - one in our room and two on the terrace when we arrived back in the evening after a day out. they were definitely not there when we went out. The General Manager all but accused us of lying to get a reduction on the room rate. They handled it very insensitively in the main reception area.

The hotel is in the mountains so the views are amazing

• Junior Suite with Terrace and Lake View

Sat nav took us a very strange route up a very steep hill on tiny mountain roads that were a bit hairy in the dark and rain late at night. Receptionist said everyone always struggles with this - there is a much easier driving route and maybe the hotel could let potential guests know this when they book?

Lovely room, would have been fantastic view of lake from balcony if it hadn't rained the whole time we were there! Close to funicular down to the town and easy to get around by foot, bus or train from there. Food good most staff very friendly and helpful with exception of one waitress in restaurant. Good food and spa - had a fabulous massage.

• Junior Suite with Terrace and Lake View

One of the best resorts if not The Best we ever stayed in. Very welcoming and helpful staff. Outstanding facilities. Givenchy Spa! Everything is perfect about this hotel

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

excellent views, cannot beat them in vevey area. food was great (brekky, dinner, drinks). Vincent the bar mixologist is vv creative..let him loose on your drinks to create something fantastic

Ants on the terrace

After getting flashes of the stunning landscape the other side of the lake during the winding ascent to the hotel by car, one sees it in its full glory from reception desk. 10 minutes later the mountain panorama wows you as you enter the bedroom, and invites you onto the terrace.....

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

awful statues of people everywhere, I don't understand this creepy decoration choice

amazing view, even from the pool ! very confortable room with a great terrasse

• Junior Suite with Terrace and Lake View

No nearby restsurants were open. No musical entertainment on premises or within walking distance to hotel property.

Our junior suite was large, perfectly appointed and had an amazing view of lake and mountains. All service was friendly and professional. The setting was beautiful, tranquil and relaxing. Restaurant and bar management was exceptional.

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

Overall great hotel, just a minor note: Although the bathroom was clean and had all the facilities, I would have expected the shower to be a bit better for the money you pay for the room. It seems like the shower handle was built in later, but not well positioned, so it was difficult to take a shower standing straight as the curvature of the (whirlpool) bathtub was making it difficult.

The location and view is amazing. Staff is very friendly and helpful. It was also nice that we got the public transport tickets for the whole time we were there.

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

Some parts a bit rundown / Fornitures not always consistent with the style of the hotel / Too many different umbrellas on the terrace and not properly positioned

View / Position / Swimmingpool / Welcoming reception

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

The standard of the restaurant is not of the same quality as the rest of the hotel.

The warmth of the welcome and the positive and friendly attitude of the staff.

• Junior Suite with Terrace and Lake View

This is the 5th time I have stayed at this Hotel. It has always been one of the best Travel experiences for me. The view from the Terrace overlooking Lake Geneve is beautiful. Great staff, good food, Fine dining restaurant. Big rooms. lovely pool and spa.

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

We have stayed there many times and have loved it but they are now cost cutting! It is expensive and the little niceties are disappearing! Choice of restaurants are currently limited and difficult to make a reservation. Hopefully they will be up to scratch again soon but I think it is now out of our price bracket with the exchange rate!

We love the place but......And the view is fantastic!

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

It is a pity that the Trianon restaurant was closed. The Patio has a nice terrace and friendly service, and the food is acceptable but not great.

Fantastic view, great room and balcony, wonderful swimming pool and terraces. perfect service, great breakfast.

• Junior Suite with Terrace and Lake View

The price is a catastrophy in this hotel now; I knew this place before the Chineses became owners, the prices were high but acceptable. We knew and agreed to pay. Now, the prices are stupidely inflated, the portions are reduced, we pay for everything, and for everything a ridiculous price. It is a shame , a shame because it becomes to the point it is non-sense. it gives the impression to the customers that the administration would do everything possible to survive, including squeezing financialy tight its customers. We are ready to pay, we know where we go, but to this point, it is a shame, a big shame on the side of the executive management of the hotel to practice such digusting methods. Sure they will not survive.

Everything is marvelous, except one

• Junior Suite with Terrace and Lake View

Food quality, choices and availability did not match the exceptionality of the hotel and its location

Unbeatable loction and views anywhere on Lake Geneva

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

This was hands down, the best hotel my wife and I have been to in our entire lives. Breathtaking views, amazingly helpful staff, fantastic facilities, well-maintained. Get a room with a lake view and balcony and you won't be disappointed.

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

The only thing I could suggest is including a little more variety on the room service menu, however the food we did order was quick and of good quality!

Staff amazing, they couldn't do enough for us. The breakfast was amazing, the surroundings were spectacular. We loved the spa and gym facilities and our room and terrace were beautiful. We had a wonderful romantic trip.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

They give me the bill with wrong amount I booked through booking , but they charged me more

The place was amazaing The stuff king of good The room was large and comfortable The location was great

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

Breakfast is not worth it, it is not 5 star level. It served the basics- sausages,bacon, eggs, some seasonal fruits -apples and oranges that is basically it, but it costs 45 chf for such usual breakfast which is weird. The spa assistant messed up the message appointment,which was really sad as it was a special day for us.

The view was great, at check in the hotel upgraded the room category which was nice

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

Vegetarian options should always be available and the pillows weren't the best

Very helpful and friendly staff, beautiful room and a view to die for!

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

Only regret is that we weren't able to get into the spa. We should have booked massages in advance.

Fantastic view if you enjoy waking to picturesque mountains climbing to the sky above a serene lake. Most friendly and welcoming staff I have ever encountered. The hotel manager was always visible and concerned with our well being. The concierge was most helpful going above and beyond to accommodate our various requests.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

The sauna is small and restaurant considering Michelin star could be better

The view is breathtaking - rooms are spacious and service is great. Pool is quite big for a swim and also it has a sauna as well. The fitness room is big

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

the swimming pool a bit cold , not very warm water - also breakfast was not so nice

the bedroom was great we were upgraded to a junior suite and everything was perfect

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

The restaurant was a bit of a disappointment and quite overpriced. Service could have been more efficient too.

We arrived on Christmas Eve, and were greeted warmly the moment we stepped into the hotel lobby. We were upgraded to a junior suite as well, which has a really nice view overlooking the lake.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

• Junior Suite with Terrace and Lake View

I thought it would be surrounded by absolutely nothing but nature, but there were residential houses around and it wasn't as "virgin" as I thought it would be initially. The food apart from the breakfast was nothing special especially considering the prices which were quite high for the quality being served.

Great breakfast! The calm when you wake up and the view. Great selection of wines. Vevey and Montreux are beautiful and easily accessible via public transport.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

Half of the hotel including the standard suites are very old and dated. Very poor selection of other food and quality doesn't meet the price. Hotel is huge and doesn't have many signs so have to find someone to ask every floor for directions. Some bar and spa staff seemed a little rude and pretentious. Presumably because we didn't fit "the look" for the usual clients of us being young and British

Reception staff very friendly and welcoming. Pool and sauna very good. View spectacular. Good but expensive breakfast.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

Would be nice to have tea facilities in the room not just coffee.

The spectacular view when we arrived was breath taking! The staff were very professional and ensured we had a enjoyable stay. The food in the restaurant was amazing especially the cauliflower soup. (The Italian waiter sorry forgot your name) was 1st class!

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

• Junior Suite with Terrace and Lake View

Staff after first day , them forget .....you ; More smile after the arrival ,sometimes will be better;

Position position,and staff first day all good;

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

Reception staff. We were waiting for 20 minutes to get your room. Restaurant is dissapointing except for breakfast.

Fascinating view, excelent design, luxery swiming pool, great breakfast

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

The standard of food ( other than breakfast) was poor. Both the quality, and variety was below what we expected from a 5 star property.

The location was brilliant. The beach facilities good

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

The view is breathtaking anywhere from the hotel. The staff are very very friendly and helpful specially Sebastien. Parking is free front of the lobby. Finally, we've got a free upgrade which was a great bonus of our stay.

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

سعر الفندق جداً غالي بعيد جداً عن جنيف يقع في منطقه اسمها Vivei تبعد بالقطار ساعه عن جنييف و لكن المنطقه روعه و تبعد ٢٠ دقيقه بالباص عن منطقة مونترو الخياليه طبعاً الباص مجاناً لسكان هذا الفندق

فندق رووووووعه و هادئ المنظر خيالي لكن الفندق ينقسم لقسمين قسم قديم و قسم حديث انصح بالسكن بالقسم الحديث اثاثه افضل و انصح عدم السكن بالدور الاول لأنه الاطلاله من البلكونه ما راح تكون واضحه بسبب و جود الاشجار و التلفزيون فيه قنوات عربيه ولكن عاديه جداً القنوات الرسميه و لكن يعتبر شي ممتاز الفدق فوق الجبل و للوصول للمدينه تحتاج تستخدم عربه نفس القطار جنب الفندق طبعاً الفندق يعطيك كرت تستخدمه مجاناً و لكن الطريق صعب للوصول لها فيه صعده تهد الحيل 😬 It's amazing I like this hotel special Mss Anna she work thier she is so friendly and kindly I will visit again for sure

• Deluxe Double Room with Balcony and Lake View

Choice of food was very poor. Breakfast was great, but food offered in hotel bar/room service/restaurant was limited choice, poor quality and too expensive. We were hungry.

Great location, beautiful view from the room and everywhere in the hotel. Very nice indoor pool with amazing outdoor terrace around. Great breakfast.

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

• Junior Suite with Terrace and Lake View

- Wifi partly unstable, regular reconnection through the hotel page required, somehow cumbersome

Location, room, breakfast, pool, personal... Wonderful stay!