Reviews of Radisson Blu Hotel, Zurich Airport 4 stars

#4 of 6 hotels in Kloten

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Ok
    • Standard Room

We came back around 12:30 am and while they were still people at the bar, the Batman refused to serve us cocktails...because they are soon going to close. I had to go to the reception and ask for the official closing time of the bar. Which was 1 am. So I asked if it was normal that instead of serving hotel guests the Barman preferred to sit on the sofa at the reception and talk on the phone. Of course I said I don’t accept such a behavior. The receptionist guy then went to talk to the barman an suddenly it was possible to order drinks... That should not happen in such a hotel! I hope that the management is going to fix this. (I’m a regular client and never experienced that before)

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Nice hotel right next to Zurich airport.
    • Standard Room

It's a personal preference but I didn't like the black slate tiling of the bathroom floor.

The proximity to the airport was really convenient. I was pleasantly surprised to see the hotel was accessible through the airport and even had an airport trolley drop-off and pick-up. The room was spacious and quiet with a comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

The location is perfect, room is stylish and very clean, the...
    • Standard Room

The boiler was missing from the room. Also the shower is a little difficult to fix and there is always water on the floor afterwards

The location is perfect, room is stylish and very clean, the bed and pillows are comfortable. This time to the restaurant though we weren't happy with it from past stays but we were surprised by decent tasty food

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Perfect hotel just in the centre of airport facilities and activities needed .
    • Standard Room

The breakfast was not rich enough in relation to price , it should have been improved a little bit.

Room was silent. Italian restaurant has improved, the cuisine and food selection are very fine. Wine selection is full of wines with great quality.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Located at the Zurich Airport it is the perfect place to...
    • Superior Room with Winetower View

Unfortunately we were there on a Monday night and there was no wine tower show. It’s a fun feature and we wanted a friend traveling with us to see it.

Located at the Zurich Airport it is the perfect place to spend the night and catch your breath before the long flight home.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Bring a thermos
    • Standard Room

Been here before and always report that the location is good and its a modern business hotel. Certainly not cheap, but that's Zurich. My only gripe is that I have never been asked to pay CHF5.00 for some milk to go with the cup of instant coffee that the room supplies. Not even a complimentary UHT. Walked down to COOP and bought a litre for CHF1.05. I would have thought that a hotel that charges CHF300 a night for a basic room could supply a thimble of milk.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

I enjoy my stay.
    • Standard Room

The interior of the rooms and the rug. An additional Asian/ Middle East restaurant would be highly appreciated.

The location is excellent for travellers.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Great place to stay for an early flight
    • Standard Room

whilst I liked my room overlooking the wine tower, there was no daylight in the room, but that's being picky. Overall a great and very convenient place to stay

Proximity to the airport, just a 2 minute walk to the terminal. Large room overlooking the wine tower Large bed! Great that you have variety of restaurants in the airport and are not confined to the hotel restaurant

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

It was unexpectedly easy to find.

The restaurant looks like we turn time back to 20 years

It was unexpectedly easy to find. The staff was very friendly. They did upgrade for the room type as it was some additional opportunities. Fantastic sity view.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Overnighter in Zurich.
    • Standard Room

Small gym. Staff attempted to enter room without proper announcement and should know which rooms have been vacated.

Proximity to Zurich Airport, shopping and train station. English speaking staff.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Building noise in each room from Airport awake ned each...
    • Standard Room

Building noise in each room from Airport awake ned each morning at 06.30 when they started work , they even worked in the dark , I booked this hotel to rest no way shame otherwise it would have been great.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

A great break before a long travel day home
    • Standard Room

Lunch and dinner at Fellini were both excellent and the service was first class. I am allergic to feathers and when I pointed that out to the staff at reception they immediately had all of my bedding changed. I will recommend your hotel to others and I will definitely stay with you again

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

The best location, but proper planning next time would help me.
    • Superior Room with Winetower View

Room lighting - my room was facing inside, so the sunlight was missing. The whole time I was spending with the blinds shut and the lights turned on. I'd like the staff to be more attentive to the inquiries, since I asked to invoice another card, than the one used for booking, and unfortunately, the wrong card was used.

Absolutely astonishing location from the airport location - 5 min walk and you are there! The hotel has 2 decent restaurants, excellent conferencing facilities, and a small sports club. Nice!

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Very convenient location for a night stop at the airport.
    • Superior Room with Winetower View

The rooms need some refurbishment to be inline with the expensive rate

Very convenient location for a night stop at the airport. Hotel is literally crosse the road of the checkin.

For the convenience of arriving and departing Zurich flights, this hotel cannot be beat.

Nothing not to like.

The extremely convenient location adjacent to the Zurich airport, as well as direct train access to the central city, is worth every Swiss Franc. Cudos to the efficient, professional staff as well.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Very attentive stuff.
    • Standard Room

Somehow male staff is more friendly. Ladies at the reception are not so nice. They have to train them harder to accept the beauty and intelligence of other females

Very attentive stuff. I had to leave my luggage between the trips. A friend had to leave a key for me. On my arrival luggage and key were waiting in my room. All was perfectly arranged.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Stay at Radisson Zurich Location
    • Premium Room

It seemed to me that $464/night was a steep price! In a word excessive. Much higher in Zurich than their hotel in Lucerne We needed that hotel for it's access to the Airport for which we had an early flight.

Major: access to the Airport! Rooms great & clean. Staff helpful & friendly.

Very comfortable hotel and excellent rooms near the airport.
    • Standard Room

Very comfortable hotel and excellent rooms near the airport. Very soft pillows with a pillow menu if u prefer something else. Good sized rooms. On top of airport shopping area and supermarket. Great restaurants and excellent buffet breakfast with gluten free options made for you if needed. Excellent place to start your trip!

Nice Place to relax and get the jetlag off. but not for a long stay
    • Standard Room

Radisson Blu, was one of my Favorite Destination in any country, but after staying in Zurich Radisson, my whole perspective changed, in my whole trip to Switzerland, it was the worst hotel to stay in. there are many flaws in the hotel, which the hotel really need to work on it, for example: - Valet Parking - Concierge Services - Staff should be more welcoming to coming guest, the staff was not as happy to see their guest. - International Food Menu (Halal & Kosher) - Car Parking very Complicated to reach it is requested from the hotel management to work on this issues, specially to Muslim Guest comes to their Premises

the whole ambiance of the hotel and the location within the airport was fantastic

Not happy at all with the hotel.
    • Standard Room

They had 2 tour groups at breakfast which wasn't pleasant. It was like feeding time at the zoo. We also had to have our room key cards re-set 4 times in 24 hours as we were unable to get into our room.

The bed in our room (522) was one of the worst I've slept on. It was like a slab of rock. We are heading off on a 2 week tour with very little sleep.

Very nice hotel room on airport grounds, in spectacular hotel, had excellent service.
    • Standard Room

As Americans, we had difficulty with the hand-held/hanging shower head. Bathroom floor got wet.

Walking distance to the airport. Large, comfortable bed. Delicious and lovely Italian restaurant in lobby. Wonderful waiter provided individualized service from nice Italian gentleman. Great big towels.

This is a fabulous property .
    • Standard Room

This is a fabulous property ... the walk from the International terminal through the complex is very easy no taxi additional expense and the rail system in the same complex is great. Very easy to travel to Zurich HB (central station) in the city and inexpensive. Thank you for being so accommodating with our very early check in ... helpful after such a long flight

Location, size room, size bathroom.
    • Standard Room

The breakfast reservation and price. My travels are always booked for me. Inclusive breakfast. But for some reason, this time the breakfast was not booked during booking the room. But nobody of the staff did ask me if I wanted to have breakfast the next day. So I had breakfast. Not much. An omelette, some melon, a coffee, a juice and one bread. Nothing special. I had to pay 38 CHF!!! They told me, because I didn't book the breakfast upfront or at least while I arrived. This treatment is not customer friendly. In addition, I had to pay City Tax of 2.50 CHF. Now I have to claim these expenses to the people who arranged my travel. This costs me time, so money. So, if this would have been incorporated, it would have me money and time. Is can be done much better.

Location, size room, size bathroom. Comfort

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Right inside the airport shopping complex.
    • Superior Room with Winetower View

No power outlets at bedside! Where do you expect a customer today to put their smartphone and set their alarm? This is a prevalent problem in Europe in general. Staying in another hotel tonight at ZRH with the same stupid issue. It’s 2018 folks. And at the prices this hotel gets (we paid $400) it should meet today’s standards. No one organized line to queue at reception to check in. Another common European tradition allowing later arriving customers to get served first. You see this at some airline counters too. It results in chaos and bad feelings. Have one queue for everyone and when a receptionist becomes available the customer who is rightly due goes first.

Right inside the airport shopping complex. Very quiet room for an airport, at least if you get an interior room looking out at other rooms and down into the atrium lobby. Efficient & friendly staff at front desk (except as noted). Classy decor and nice looking restaurant and bar. Very comfortable beds and clean, well equipped and functioning bathroom.

location is excellent - very comfortable for catching the...
    • Standard Room

I am still trying to find a cosy place to eat well

location is excellent - very comfortable for catching the morning plane, staff is friendly, appliancies work

Not sure I will try it again. Good location. Funtional hotel, but way overpriced for the offer.
    • Standard Room

Spent two nights there in between two long flights. Way overpriced - even for Zurich - for what is truly offered... (250 CHF/night). Quality of the furniture seems aged. Curtains hanging out of their rails... Basic bathrooms for the price. Stains on the sheets heater in the bathroom. Restaurants are not offering much choices and not much different than what the food court or other restaurants in the airport are offering. I would have expected a little more warm atmosphere to justify the overall price of the hotel. Cards system to access rooms and elevators malfunctioning, but that's probably a detail.

Location, right at the airport.

Excellent location.
    • Standard Room

Price. Most expensive of my whole visit. Bed was a little too firm. Little privacy in the bathroom...why is there a window from the shower into the room?

Excellent location. Walked right in from the airport. Excellent breakfast. Good towels in the bathroom. Nice staff. Large tv with multi language channels. Room service.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

The room was spacious, comfortable and light.
    • Premium Room with Airfield View

The room was spacious, comfortable and light. The view was great (airfield view) and we enjoyed watching the goings on on the runways! The location is great and it is very easy to walk through to the airport (lots of restaurants and shops here too).

For the price, it should've been perfect, but the clogged shower drain was an unpleasant experience
    • Standard Room

The shower drain was clogged so that I ended up standing in a deep puddle - very unpleasant. Since I left that morning, there was no opportunity to have it cleared.

Comfortable bed. Very nice decor.

The staff was very friendly.
    • Superior Room with Winetower View

The staff was very friendly. The location was excellent - we just needed one night to make a connecting flight and the fact that the hotel is at the airport was so convenient.

Unbeatable location if you need to sleep at the airport
    • Standard Room

The quality of the material used for the room interior design seem not to be quite up to the task, there are many signs of wear. The breakfast is great, the restaurant is handy but pricey. 5mn walk from the airport terminal

Conveinently located airport hotel
    • Standard Room

A/C could have been better. No coffee packets and limited bathroom supplies. Expensive.

Conveniently located at airport. Rooms moderately clean. Ice machine. Check-in staff friendly. Large screen TV with some English channels.

Great location walking distance to the airport
    • Standard Room

We had a problem with the kettle which when turned on fused the lights and sockets in the room. This all happened at 04:00 in the morning as we were getting ready for an early flight. We managed to reset the electrics ourselves , but it the staff couldn't provide a new kettle, it took several attempts to get them to bring us hot water so we could have a drink!!

Great Hotel with good facilities and in the actual airport so walking for an early morning flight takes just minutes.

Some staff were very helpful.

The smell of the rooms and corridors. Bad ventilation. Thorough cleaning is needed for some rooms. Poor value for money.

Some staff were very helpful. They managed our luggage well and listened to our requests. The location was perfect as we had a very early flight to catch the next day. Complementary drinks and pastry were provided early in the morning.

Great location and excellent beds!

Nothing really!

This hotel is located inside the airport and it is great if you need to catch-up some sleep before you travel or if you have a long transit. The beds were extremely comfortable, and the rooms were of decent size. Friendly staff at the reception. Would definitely recommend.

Nearness to both airport and city centre
    • Standard Room

We had some trouble finding the hotel entrance after parking our car on the 8th floor.

We enjoyed everything about our stay. Friendly staff, comfortable room, and great breakfast. I would recommend this hotel not just for its nearness to the airport but also because getting in and out of Zurich's city centre takes less than 15 minutes by train.

Highly recommend this place if you are mid journey and you want to be extra close to the airport!
    • Standard Room

Really slow service in the restaurant. The old adage - give them a drink and they will wait for 15 minutes to be served did not apply here!

Proximity to the airport. Amenities were excellent.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Very comfortable stay
    • Superior Room with Winetower View

Right outside the window of our 4th floor room was the flyover with cars zipping by. Soundproofing was sufficient though and didn't bother us with the curtains drawn.

Arrived in Zurich Airport late in the evening and decided to stay the night before making the journey to Interlaken the next day. It proved to be a good decision as we were jetlagged. Breakfast was good with many choices.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Radisson Blu Zurich airport actually has A/C...
    • Standard Room

Some of the front desk staff dedinitely need customer service training! A smile would help also.

Being near to Zurich airport and train station. Facilities also.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Great service
    • Standard Room

Still only one tea bag!!!

Two years since we last stayed here but the standard remains high. Rooms are quiet and comfortable and well maintained but the highlight of the stay was the attitude of the gentleman at reception, and I use the word 'gentleman' deliberately. We arrived at 08:00 from Singapore and by 08:30 we were through customs, immigration and in our room. The reception process was seamless and after a long flight, just what you need. A five minute walk to the station and ten minutes later you are in Zurich Central. Five minutes in the other direction and you can check in for your flight. Radisson is not cheap, but its not a 'cheap' hotel and highly recommended.

Perfect to stay overnight for early morning flight from Zurich.

No kettle in the room.

Connected to the Zurich airport - very convenient for early morning flight. The staff kindly provided free breakfast when we had issues with the electricity in our room.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

merits and defects of most airport hotels
    • Standard Room

Walking access to the airport terminal, the rooms could do with some refurbishing, it looks like they were designed in the first place with materials that were not really made to withstand the hard life / bad treatment they may get in hotel rooms. Nice breakfast. Restaurant's handy but pricey.

Pitiful
    • Standard Room

It is a disgrace. They are taking advantage of their location to miss on so many other things. First we arrived no bell boy. You are in a raddison blue in the airport you will have bags!! Then we wanted a good place to eat and there is nothing in the hotel just two bars with two lame snacks and I don’t know if they do this on purpose but outside the hotel two horrible men groping two prostitutes. Absolutely no security outside. Then finally we get the room arrive to the room and disaster strikes again. The rooms look like a motel room with colors and old furniture horrible decoration and damaged in every corner ZERO quality. Then I took a shower and 5 minutes after I started water starts coming out the drain. DISUSTING. I couldn’t wait to get out of there but then at the check out I go to a lady at the reception to tell her at night her colleague had told us the check out was done already tell her my room number and return the key and she doesn’t even respond anything gives me a face and starts making a call I left the room and never receive the invoice by mail as I had asked. STAY AWAY FRON THIS HOTEL if you are expecting a Radisson Blue treatment.

The only good thing about this hotel is that it is in the airport

I would definetely recommens this hotel due to it's location, cleanliness and comfort of the rooms
    • Standard Room

One of the best things about this hotel is it's location. The airport and train station are all in the same complex ; you can easily walk to both. Although at the airport, the rooms were very quiet, very little outside noise.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Expensive hotel with limited facilities not value for money
    • Superior Room with Winetower View

No indoor restaurant open and no upstairs restaurant & Bar to enjoy views of Zurich. No Terrace except in the the Car park!Unbelievable that main restaurant, Angel's, was closed for 1 month holiday in mid-summer (July/August). Only facility available was Felini's, which was ok, but very average. There is no Garden Terrace. That is completely untrue. Felini's 'Garden' is outside the Front Door under a Flyover! Right next to drop off for taxis, cars etc. In spite of the silly wine tower (which does not do anything), I was told by Reception that there was no other Bar in the Hotel apart from the Lobby area. For a 5 Star Hotel at an expensive rate, theses things are hardly acceptable and not up to the standard of other (even less Stars) we have stayed at.

Very convenient for access to airport.

Good location at Zurich Airport - only a few minutes fro...
    • Standard Room

Good location at Zurich Airport - only a few minutes fro Terminal A. I had a flight at 07.00 a.m. and there was no train from my place to reach this flight.

I had a short stay at Radisson Blu Hotel, but everything was...
    • Standard Room

I had a short stay at Radisson Blu Hotel, but everything was perfect. I took less than 15 minutes from my room to my flight gate. The breakfast was excellent.

Convenient location with excellent rooms and service.
    • Standard Room

The bathroom needs to be re done, tiles and grout were discoloured. Rest of bathroom clean.

Staff very helpful assisted with luggage, lifts and directions to rental drop off. Fantastic to be so close to airport for international travel.

Excellent place to stay for an early morning flight.

Price, but is Radisonn Blu and Switzerland

Excellent place to stay for an early morning flight. Very quiet, clean, comfortable and everything you need on one site.

Awesome place to arrive and depart from Zurich.
    • Standard Room

Very convenient to the airport, train, and metro system. Very easy to find. Could walk to the hotel after arrival and to departure. Signs to hotel at the airport very easy to follow. Did not have to take a shuttle to hotel.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Radisson Blu, Zurich is the most convenient place to stay before flying out. Beautiful hotel.
    • Standard Room

The only complaint: the bathroom is designed to be very contemporary and visually appealing. It is. Everything in the hotel is modern and beautiful. We used the shower - the shower head was PLASTIC made to look like chrome (a real surprise in Switzerland where everything is top-notch quality and in a top-notch hotel). It wouldn't stay in place no matter what we did; water went everywhere. The half-glass shower door, which is a cool design element, is completely useless. It opens, but that doesn't help when you're showering and water is not contained. The shower is also a soaking tub, but the tub is extremely small; this makes it difficult to stand inside and shower and we are average sized people. We would have preferred a regular step-in tub and a shower curtain, although we realize that is not "cool" or beautiful; or a big shower with a real chrome shower head would have been nicer. And, why don't expensive hotels at least give you a discount in the dining room for breakfast? Nothing was provided for breakfast. This was the only hotel on a 20-day vacation where a beautiful Swiss breakfast wasn't provided.

Beautiful hotel. The real perk is you walk from the airport/train station inside to get to hotel. Signage to find it is excellent. The room was beautiful; very clean; cleaning staff was very friendly; check-in staff were very good and friendly. Bar is extremely pricey, but it's Zurich! It's a nice hotel! BIG PERK: find out when the performance occurs in the two-story (3-story?) high glass tube structure near the bar. It was AMAZING!! I'd never seen such a thing in a hotel.

The check-in person was not able to find the booking and...
    • Standard Room

The check-in person was not able to find the booking and insisted it was not there. Once she finally found it she insisted it was not paid for, which it was as it was a last minute booking and was paid in full.

This hotel is all about location
    • Standard Room

Struggle due to a low range shower head installation to have a proper shower. Consider the hotel price and range I would expect a higher standart.

Superb location, room size, bed, television all very good

Great place to stay when taking an early flight.
    • Standard Room

The central attraction of the hotel, a high-tech illuminated wine storage robot, is not actually in operation; it only contains empty bottles and is not operated.

It is right on the airport and very modern.

Excellent location for overbite stay prior to early flight.
    • Standard Room

Excellent location for overbite stay prior to early flight. Staff generally v good Hard to get service at initial book in after travelling all day. 4 front of house staff seemed content to chat among themselves with us waiting at check in desk for sometime Aside from this v v good staff interaction

They sent us to another hotel 15 minutes drive from the...
    • Superior Room with Winetower View

They sent us to another hotel 15 minutes drive from the airport. Said the last available room has been damaged. As a result, about an hour of precious sleeping time wasted.

Classic Radisson airport hotel
    • Standard Room

The old-fashioned solution with paid minibars in the room still there. Most other hotels I've stayed in have skipped that by now.

Very convenient location next to the airport. Comfortable and clean rooms. You get exactly what you expect from this kind of hotel.

Great location, great room (eventually), distracted staff.
    • Family Room

Staff at check-in was a bit arrogant and distracted, and as a result, managed to assign us the wrong type of room. What we originally got was a single room that they were going to try to fit a crib in for my 20 year old daughter. They then informed me that what I was requesting was a family room, I had to show them my booking confirmation for a family room to make them understand. It eventually was sorted out, but the whole event was uncharacteristic and unnecessary.

Very nice suite and quiet. Cool bathroom and décor. Very quiet for looking out onto runways. Restaurant and bar area are very entertaining.

Clean, great location directly inside the airport.
    • Standard Room

- Only one tredmill - We found several staff to be rude (with exception of a few). They just don't smile or like to be requested things. - Breakfast was poor. Quality was 2 star, and scrambled eggs and coffee were finished by 06:30 AM. I waited until 7 AM and there were still no eggs. Coffee came in the end but I didn't have time to drink it, needed to catch a flight. I think it costs 28 Swiss Francs... -For 200 CHF + per night, you expect to have the basics like breakfast and friendly staff.

Clean, great location directly inside the airport. Rooms are well-sized and comfortable.

Excellent access and facilities for travellers arriving on...
    • Standard Room

Excellent access and facilities for travellers arriving on late/early flights in and out of Zurich. Fabulous breakfast buffet, however, very expensive.

Good location for Zurich airport
    • Superior Room with Winetower View

Shower kept changing temperature sporadically. Shower pressure could be better. Rooms are not soundproof. Parking is not complimentary for staying guests.

Location to Zurich airport. Bed was very comfortable. Wine tower is lovely.

Loved the convenience and comfort!
    • Standard Room

I loved that we didn't need to leave the airport since we had just 6 hours to sleep before we needed to catch our next flight. Everything was wonderful and we felt rested before our long flight home.

• Standard Room

Friendly staff, easy process of checking in, comfortable room, sound proof despite facing a busy road, easy access to food and other facilities and services at the airport.

Super convenient located right in Zurich airport.
    • Standard Room

The first staff who answered my call to order room service hung up after saying hello twice. He probably couldn’t hear me but he could have put more effort.

Super convenient located right in Zurich airport. Was perfect as I stayed the night to take a morning flight the next day. Ordered room service and the cannellini bean soup was amazing.

My stay was convenient at this hotel
    • Standard Room

Free breakfast.. this was the most expensive hotel I stayed at for my 2 week Journey and the only one with out free breakfast.. but they do tell you it’s not free.

Hotel was At the airport and train station so a bunch of eating opportunities and commuting was very easy

Excellent facilities.
    • Standard Room

Excellent facilities. Restaurant was great. Bar area was lovely as well. Rooms were perfect. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Took the stress out of an early morning flight.

Good location, bad customer service.
    • Superior Room with Winetower View

When I arrived, since I would depart from breakfast was available, I was offered a breakfast pack to take away that would be available the next morning upon checkout. The following morning, the pack was not there. The young lady at the counter, instead of apologizing and moving on, decided to go on a rant as regards my reasons for not wanting to wait for the breakfast to be ready. Terrible customer service and blaming the client mentality. Radisson should train their staff better. If they can't manage something so simple, they should not offer the service.This service is unworthy of a 4 star hotel.

The hotel is on the airport. Ideal for those who have very early flights. The room and bed are comfortable and the shower is nice.

Great location, facilities and room.
    • Standard Room

Doona was too warm and there wasn’t a top sheet but this seems to be the norm throughout Europe.

Ease of access to the airport and all the facilities on the way. The room had everything a traveller could need and the bed was really comfortable. The check in staff were really helpful too.

I left my mobile phone in the room.
    • Standard Room

I left my mobile phone in the room. The cleaner saw me left and she rushed after me to handle back my phone. That was very very impressive. Thank you very much to the Lady. Ever so grateful for her good heart.

Across the street fro Arrivals at Zurich Airport.
    • Standard Room

Edge on the door jamb to bath was 1/2 in high & black & tile on bathroom floor was black, so hit my foot on it in the night. Seems like bad design. The fixtures(ok, toilet seat needed replacing-looked worn) were not of as high a quality as one would expect from a hotel of this level of expense.

Across the street fro Arrivals at Zurich Airport.

The location was good, is just next to the airport.

We expected more for the price we have paid. The shower was a bad experience, the water temperature will turn very hot and the next moment very cold and half way through the water will be completely gone. when we were using the hairdryer, it kept losing power. We requested for another hair dryer but it has the same problem.

The location was good, is just next to the airport.

A mixed experience of comfort and careless inefficiency!.
    • Standard Room

The bed was extra soft....not healthy for the back. Also the receptionists twice over failed to match my name to my room number and informed callers i was not a guest at the hotel.A

close proximity to the airport.

Fridge was not working.
    • Standard Room

Fridge was not working. Kettle not in room although coffee set was tere. Tried to call staff, no reply. Had to go down to ask to change the room. Took me long time to settle down in the room with fridge working and kettle.

Most convenient hotel for the airport as it’s joined to it!
    • Premium Room

There was the annual summer party on at the hotel the night of our stay, which in itself was fantastic - free food, wine and cocktails or non-alcoholic drinks all evening with very attentive waiter service. However, no warning of this when we booked and we had to get up at 5am for our flight the next day. I don’t think they had thought about the fact that most people stay at an airport hotel because they have an early morning flight and need a good sleep in the limited hours they have! We were offered a quiet room on the other side of the hotel, to be fair, but we wanted an airfield view which was on the party side of the hotel.

Most convenient hotel for the airport as it’s joined to it! Great airfield view business deluxe room - very good size and modern with pillow menu, plus added bonus of free non-alcoholic drinks from the minibar and snacks as well.

Overall very good place to stay near the airport.
    • Standard Room

Card-Key system was ok to start with but then became quite difficult to use at times especially in the lift which could be awkward as you go nowhere without it.Also the breakfast was a good selection but the hot part i.e. bacon & saugages etc where basically cold.One would think that with so many clever gadgets around these days it would not be hard to keep it hot.The only tip is wait until it is put in new if you have time.

Friendly staff,great location for the airport,to which it is connected via the shops,eating places etc which was handy.Easy fast access to Zurich.Room was a good size,had just about everything,found the bed very comfortable and everywhere clean and tidy.

Browse Radisson Blu Hotel, Zurich Airport traveller photo gallery