Reviews of Sorell Hotel Rütli 3 stars

Zähringerstrasse 43, City Centre, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland

#44 of 121 hotels in Zürich

Excellent (except check-in), but so expensive it can NOT be a "good value for money
    • Standard King Room

Check in: Tried give the worst available room of the booked category/price. After asking better, we got a much more better room in the same price and size

Comfort, cleanness

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

I’m a female who travelled alone for business for 3 days.

I’m a female who travelled alone for business for 3 days. Felt very safe, right in the centre of the central district/2 mins from old town. V close to public transport. Staff very helpful/friendly and room kept clean throughout my stay.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Great Location, close to main station and tram stops.
    • Standard King Room

Great Location, close to main station and tram stops. Plenty of restaurants and bars nearby. Nice central location - lots to see/do within 20 mins walking.

Hotel is the centre , railway station is 5 min from hotel by...
    • Superior Queen Room

Hotel is the centre , railway station is 5 min from hotel by walking , Zurich lake is 15 min ! Nice breakfast, clean room , friendly staff! You can also make coffee in the room ! Perfect!

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Disappointing service and amenities
    • Standard King Room

We booked here based on ‘glowing ‘ reviews on booking.com but found that the reviews did not match the property. Staying during summer we noted that air conditioning was listed in the facilities for the hotel and this was a significant consideration in choosing this property over others but there was NO air conditioning. We would not have selected this property had the information been correctly listed. We had to ask for a fan as during our stay because night temps were high and sleeping was difficult. We felt that we given very misleading information... Also... We were given no towels one day. The lamp ( the only form of lighting in the room) did not work. We had a faulty hairdryer in the room- but when we asked for assistance we were told dismissively that we were not using it correctly and our request was ignored. All these things on their own seem of little consequence but when combined really made for a disappointing stay. This hotel charged rates where a level of service is to be expected but they were not delivered. We were left feeling that we had been misguided by previous reviews and feedback .

Good price for Zurich center city!
    • Superior Queen Room

I sent to the hotel an e-mail twice, prior to my arrival, but I didn't get any answer.

The location is perfect, very close to the Train Main Station and Zurich center main attractions.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Location is great , early check in request was accommodated...
    • Superior Queen Room

Breakfast. It was very basic and very limited options for Indian vegetarians . Secondly there was no cooling, only fan, which was not sufficient as temperatures was high.

Location is great , early check in request was accommodated by front office staff. Staffs were very friendly and cooperative.

Great location, staff, beds, cleanliniess etc. Stay here!!
    • Superior Twin Room

It was unusually hot in Zurich so we found there to be inadequate air conditioning. We found out that very few hotels had any air conditioning at all so we did not hold it against our hotel.

The bed was super comfortable, the staff was super friendly and extremely helpful.

Very very nice staff for breakfast and checkout.

Very very nice staff for breakfast and checkout. Already the Second day they remembered my favorite coffee and prepared it without having to ask for it. i has to leave earlier and they were flexible and helpful Even when the booking of ny sister Needed to be canceled.

OK but super hot in the room
    • Standard King Room

The A/C was awful and it was super hot in Zurich(+30) Breakfast was super basic. not so many options was available.

Good location. Friendly and helpful staff that answered all our questions.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

A/C?

The A/C was awful by US standards. Apparently their A/C only cools to 6 degrees lower than the outside temp so when the outside temp is 90 + there really isn't an A/C. That seems to be relatively standard in this area. We'd like to NOT sweat at night but that wasn't possible here.

The location was great. Superior room was spacious, standard room was not but that seems to be Europe for the most part.

The man at the front desk when we checked in was friendly.
    • Superior Queen Room

There was bottled water in the lobby. When I entered the lobby in the evening a grabbed a bottle to take to my room so I could have it for my morning run. The man at the front desk yelled at me and told me to put it back- "it's only for runners!" I said I was headed out in the morning for a run and he said I could only take it then. It was just a weird exchange and his reaction was disproportionate.

The man at the front desk when we checked in was friendly. The front desk staff in the morning (two women) were very helpful and exceptional professional. They helped me get on the internet when my phone was acting goofy. The location of this hotel is perfect. Very close to the train station and all kinds of restaurants/bars/shops. Pretty tasty breakfast, too!

Upgraded to a very nice large room with a spa bath.
    • Standard King Room

A few little maintenance issues in my room. Cold water pressure wasn’t great in the shower.

Upgraded to a very nice large room with a spa bath. Great central location! Clean and modern hotel. A simple typical European breakfast provided.

Very well located, near to the Zurich Hauptbahnhof and near...
    • Standard Twin Room

There was a small problem in the bed, but nothing serious.

Very well located, near to the Zurich Hauptbahnhof and near to a lot of restaurants and bars.

Spacious room.
    • Standard Twin Room

Spacious room. Really love the smoked salmon provided in breakfast. Good hospitality. The receptionist was really friendly, thoughtful and beautiful too. She gave us our room early knowing we just arrived in Europe after a long flight. Should had taken a selfie with her for memory =D.

Good location, but Zurich is expensive!
    • Standard King Room

Nice hotel very close to rail station. In the Old Town so could walk to all the sights, bars, restaurants etc. Room was huge as was the bathroom, light and airy. Very quiet location.

Great hotel

I liked everything

Wonderfull position close to restaurants, the main station and a large supermarket. Staff warm and friendly and renovated rooms stylish and air conditioned. Breakfast good. An all round great place to stay in Zürich.

Check the Room's Temperature
    • Standard King Room

My first room was attractive but like an oven, with skylights rather than windows. Shockingly unacceptable. They kindly gave me another room, on a lower floor, but it was equally hot and stiffling and very unattractive. The hallway was cooler. I truly seldom complain, but for absurd Zurich prices, this was a disaster. Finally, they VERY kindly upgraded me to a much larger and cooler room. It was fine. But why start out with a horribly hot room in the first place??? As I said, the staff was lovely, but I'd never recommend this place.

Staff was very accommodating, but...

Zürich Experience
    • Standard King Room

AC could have blown a little cooler but it was alright.

Old Town is so lovingly cared for that you might confuse it with New Town in most cities. Zurich was also the cleanest city I have visited so far. The Sorell Hotel Rütli has a great location! It was an easy walk from the Zurich HB train stain and close to good food & drink. The sound proofing in the hotel was great and I didn't hear a peep. Breakfast was included and very good. Our room had a bed and a seating area and the tv wall mounted between and you could rotate the tv to the bed or the seating area. Wi-fi was good.

Close to station and supermarket.

Fridge for mini bar couldn’t cool enough your items. Electric kettle was not for boil water but to serve coffee only. Receptionist was less in the afternoon and morning. (When I arrived, receptionist was taking care of another guest. So I was waiting for more than 15minutes but never asked my business so I interrupted finally. Though I should have queued, I wanted to be asked if he noticed I came with luggage and was waiting...) It’s better to put the bell to call staff at the desk.

Close to station and supermarket. Modern design room with aircon.

Pleasant and comfortable.
    • Superior Single Room

Some of the receptionists were not very friendly or helpful, but overall, they were OK.

The location is great in many respects. Breakfast is included in the price of the room, and it is excellent. Internet access was solid and the connection was reasonably fast. The staff was friendly overall, but not overly so; in the past (I have stayed in this hotel a few times), they were more forthcoming and welcoming. This wasn't problematic, though.

Great affordable little hotel located really close to Zurich train station
    • Standard King Room

Had a superior room and it was huge! Both the room and bathroom were clean and modern. Very comfortable. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Very conveniently located near to the train station (less than a 10 minute walk) and near the Coop supermarket. Only stayed for a night but would happily stay for longer if I had a longer stay in Zurich.

Forget Breakfast at this property..
    • Standard Twin Room

Went for d breakfast at 9:30am last Sunday.. most of things were over.. even juice, water, milk and bread was over.. first day I got good coffee but d last day even coffee was worst..

The location was brilliant, train and trams so close and...
    • Standard King Room

Unfortunately our room had a very unpleasant odour which remained for the 3 days stay despite staff efforts to address it.

The location was brilliant, train and trams so close and right on the middle of the old town. The staff were excellent, especially Vanessa.

Location is perfect.

Location is perfect.Direct access from airport by tram 10 (35 min) or train (10 min+ 10 minutes easy walk over the bridge).Parking either in the street or Parking Central

A little disappointed by cramped, noisy and stuffy room. Breakfast good, some staff helpful.
    • Standard King Room

Too much noise from street - had to keep window closed. Very hot donnas for warm weather. Goose feathers gave me allergic reaction.

Very good waitress for breakfast. Choice of pillows. Access to station.

great location- easy to get to from the train station, area resturants n excusion tour mtg place
    • Standard Twin Room

only one small issue- they had some problems with room Air conditioner. we had one of the two working which was ok for the weather we had while there. they were working on them - but no notice upfront

The checking counter staff were very friendly and most of all helpful. The evening staff were able to recommend great tours and arrange them short notice. The hotel location is ideal - near train sta.

Everything was clean, staff very nice and the location perfect. Absolutely brilliant.
    • Standard King Room

The room temperature was set at 26 degrees which is too high as it was 26 degrees outside and I wasn’t able to change the setting. There was a feather quilt on the bed which I am sure in winter would be devine but when it is warmer weather I found I was kicking it off all the time and there was no top sheet so I was having to sleep without anything over me.

Their home made jams were delicious. The location was perfect and within walking distance of most things. The room very clean and tidy and the staff very nice.

Horrible but near the train station
    • Standard King Room

The reception did not inform us there was another lift to our room and we had to lug our 3 luggages up the stairs. The cleaner did not clean the cups in the room and left the dustbin on my files which were on the table. How bad can that be!

Overall a nice stay, got a good deal at the Sorell Hotel Rutli.
    • Standard King Room

A Beerhouse nearby wasn’t a good experience. The food wasn’t good, it was expensive, the atmosphere was loud and horrible and the old waitress was extremely rude and unfriendly. Couldn’t get out of there fast enough. Uggh!! Would never recommend to friends.

Although it doesn’t look wonderful on the outside the rooms were nice. It was convenient to the train station, local cafes and shops. The staff were helpful and courteous behind the counter. Breakfast was good and the area kept clean for guests. Don’t forget to have some Swiss Franc for your trip.

room and breakfast, staff perfect but location of the first floor rooms too noisy
    • Superior Single Room

Too noisy from cars, all night passing in the main road, room was on the first floor above lobby entrance, you can hear all coming in and out, delivery, .. just to much noice between 5 and 7 am.

Very good bed, very comfortable

Good location near train station
    • Standard Twin Room

Very good location near train station which is very convenient. Room is large and cleaned which is comfotable. The staff is nice. Breakfast is also delicious. Service is good. You can leave luggages there if arrived before ckeck-in. When you come back, your luggages are already delivered to your room.

Fantastic location, very friendly staff, comfortable and roomy hotel, covers every need!
    • Standard King Room

Nothing, it was all good.

Great comfortable hotel in the city centre. The staff were wonderful and breakfast was delicious. Would recommend this hotel.

Room was big and spacious, with a good bed.
    • Standard King Room

Although we didnt watch much of TV, it could have been better if there were more TV channels. Anyway this is not a big negative point as most dont watch TV on a vacation.

Room was big and spacious, with a good bed. Location is very near to HB station. Breakfast was ok.

Excellent "budget" option

Nice property, good rooms, excellent breakfast. Got a complementary late check-out upon request. 5 minutes walk from old town and main railway station.

Good base for touring Zurich
    • Superior Twin Room

Five star rates ($A370 a night) for three star accommodation. But things generally in Zurich we're expensive. The breakfast options were good, but not nearly as good as those at the Novotel Gare de Lyon in Paris, from which we had just come.

As they say in real estate riffs: location, location, location. A short walk from the central railway station and easy walking distance from the historic Lindenhof, the University, the Limmatquai and Bahnhopfstrasse.

Great location, friendly staff
    • Standard King Room

The safe in my room was not working. This should have been checked before the room was let out. Wasn’t a problem though. I left my stuff at the reception and it was fine.

Friendly staff, great location

Excellent hotel in Zurich except for a poor air conditioner.
    • Standard King Room

It was very warm in Zurich when we were there and the air conditioner simply couldn't do the job. We found the room very warm even in the middle of the night. Thank goodness the windows opened so we had them opened the whole time except between about 10 p.m. and 2 a.m. when the street noise made it difficult to sleep.

We loved everything about this hotel except the AC. Great location, nice room, and a very good breakfast. The staff was excellent as well.

I would stay again. Very happy.

It was very warm on my trip. My room was a bit warmer then I would like with AC on.

The breakfast and cappuccino was nice each day. Service is great.

Very good hotel, modern rooms, amazing location
    • Superior Twin Room

There is no real air conditioner in the room. Like many of Europe's hotels, there is a device that produces mainly air and noise, but no cooling. Thank god it wasn't a very warm day, cant imagine being there in a hot summer day

Very nice hotel, located in an amazing place just a few steps from the amazing Niederdorfstarsse and the rest of the old quarter on the right bank of the river. We took a superior room which was spacious and very modern. The staff is also great and very helpful

We enjoed our stay at this hotel.
    • Standard King Room

The elevator is too small. The receptionist wasn't very welcoming and friendly. We arrived an hour before our check in time. Most American hotels wouldn't make us wait for 30 minutes to check in.

Breakfast was awesome! Selection of food, freshness and taste were outstanding! The server (lady) was extremely nice and welcoming. We really enjoyed having complimentary fruit water and juices at the reception area. The hotel is located very close to Zurich main train station.

Basic accom

No aircon (not ideal for warmer weather) and no power socket beside bed to charge phone. The location is in the pub area..so be prepared for some noise at night if you leave the window open. Staff not sincere in providing assistance when I had encountered issues w my luggage

Convenient location to Zurich main station.. room meets basic needs..breakfast was great with the friendliest staff (think Filipino) I encountered from the hotel!

Would probably look for someplace different to stay.
    • Standard King Room

The bathroom walls, including the door are all (frosted) glass, but the door slides closed and leaves a half inch gap. The shower (bathtub) is a little awkward to get into and only has a half door so the floor gets wet. A/C basically doesn't work. There are windows, but no screens. Needs better placement of outlets. Nice enough to give you 2 bottles of water on check in, but that is it...they will not replace daily.

Room was large and in an very good location. 10min walk to the train station and close to all of the sights in Zurich. Lots of lights in the room.

There are probably better value hotels in Zurich
    • Standard King Room

The "welcome drink" for the genius perk is basically flavored water that anyone can have. Housekeeping did not replenish supplies.

Central location in old Town near the train station. One reception staff was very friendly - named Vanessa. Breakfast staff Catherine was great, and she greeted you nicely in the morning.

Friendly reception staff. Pleasant stay.
    • Standard Twin Room

Lighting is the room is rather dim and when it comes to reading, it will be quite a strain to the eyes.

Room is big, spacious and comfortable. Very central and convenient location, train station is walking distance. No problems picking up some good restaurants nearby. Basically, this hotel is good for a short 1or 2 night stay.

Breakfast has hot food such as egg and meat.
    • Standard King Room

Breakfast has hot food such as egg and meat. Location is on the old town, and very close to the main station and supermarket. Early bird rate is also reasonable, and staff always keep smiling and provide comprehensive travel information. Highly recommend.

Location Location Location

Every time an adjoining guest room used their WC the loud flush vacuum noise was very disturbing as it whooshed by my shower tray outlet, its a job for a plumber to solve,

Reception staff very welcoming and helpful Great breakfast presentation and service

The hotel is within easy walking distance of Zurich’s main...
    • Standard King Room

The room was very warm, but the area was too noisy to have the window open for any length of time. The room had a coffee machine, but no kettle to make tea. The bathroom is separated from the bedroom by sliding frosted glass panels - not good for privacy and the lighting pervades the bedroom, waking light sleepers.

The hotel is within easy walking distance of Zurich’s main train station. We arrived early and Vanessa on reception was extremely helpful. The room is well designed and scrupulously clean.

This is what all three star hotels should be like.
    • Standard King Room

This was the forth or fifth time I have stayed at this hotel. The location is excellent, just a short walk from the station and right on the edge of the old town. The hotel is always well maintained and the rooms are spacious with good beds and bathrooms. The staff are always helpful and friendly.

Fair pricing but expect a sleepless night on a fantastic mattress.
    • Standard King Room

Poorly insulated. I was disturbed at both 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. by the thud of heavy walking above me. As the hotel’s situated in a lively, less elegant part of the city, the hotel caters to younger persons. The hotel’s “reception” staff (one redhead + one blonde) were very terse offering 1 word responses in an almost rude fashion. The black haired receptionist on Saturday night was lovely.

Convenient location of the hotel. New mattress and bathroom in the assigned room. Ample breakfast choices.

The room was nice and cozy.
    • Superior King Room

The room was nice and cozy. There is coffee and water free of charge. The breakfast was perfect! And the taxi to the airport was the most significant experience that I have ever imagined! The car was luxurious with a massaging seats, with champagne glasses and the best driver!

Great 3-star hotel is better than a bad 4-star hotel.
    • Standard King Room

Great 3-star hotel at the edge of the old town. Location very good, although in the evenings a lot of hassle by girls working on the street. Room was comfortable and clean. All staff members are friendly and hospitable. Exceptionally friendly and welcoming lady working in the breakfast room. Her positive and attentive attitude gives a good start to a new day. This was my 2nd time at the hotel within a month and will definitely be back.

Comfy hotel
    • Superior King Room

Bathroom was quite small.

Comfy hotel with great location at the edge of the old town. Will be back in couple of weeks for business. Good quality breakfast with friendly waitress.

A good hotel in the centre of Zurich
    • Standard King Room

Friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable and clean rooms. Excellent location. near Hauptbahnofplatz. Good restaurants for all pockets in close proximity.

Pleasant and comfortable. Super easy location for main station and places to eat.
    • Standard King Room

Room was super hot when I arrived and I had to call a member of staff in order to be able to open my window. They helped me sort it quickly though and it wasn't noisy with my window open. Wifi dropped in and out a lot.

Really comfy bed at the end of a 10 day trip to Switzerland - my one night here was the best night's sleep of the whole trip. Staff very helpful when I had a query. Room nice and clean. Loads of hot water for a relaxing bath. Huge TV in the room with plenty of TV channels in all languages.

Great hotel in Zurich
    • Standard King Room

Honestly nothing much for the price we paid. Not the nearest hotel from train station, around 10-15 mins walk.

Walking distance from Zurich Main Station and majority of the attractions. Comfortable and big room for the price. Many types of pillows to choose from.

Pretty good facility at a reasonable price in an excellent location for sightseeing.
    • Superior King Room

Lack of privacy with glassed in bathroom

Very good selection & quality at breakfast, in a bright room. Helpful kitchen and friendly staff pretty solid property in a

Great Location, perfect for local dining/pub scene
    • Standard King Room

The rain when we arrived was a pain. If you are arriving by train, first go to the street level area, then toward the Bahnhofquai exit straight ahead of all the train platforms (a great open hall with various shops along each side). Following this, you will not have any problems like we did when arriving going up major stairways from the subterranean platforms.

Well located near the pedestrian shopping, pubbing and eating area on Niederdorfstrasse which runs parallel and one street up from river Limmat/one street down from the hotel. Recommendation very close- La Pasta for great homemade past, Geylan Kebab House across the street for great Gyros and Hohrenkopf restaurant just down the street- all very good meals and priced for those who don't want to pay some of the ridiculous prices in Zurich.

Excellent value for the money. I would recommend in the future
    • Standard King Room

Some in our group complained there room was too small, but most were pleased

The front desk /check-in was very helpful and accommodating. Our room was very nice. Breakfast was fine

Good location with personal touch

NIL.

Pillow menu is unique an nice touch. Breakfast selection is fair. Rituals shower gel is a good match. 3 minutes walk to Denner and 5 minutes to Zurich HB.

Friendly, spacious and clean. Enjoys an excellent location
    • Standard King Room

Had a problem with my credit card. I eventually discovered that it was a mistake on the expiration day of my credit card. The frontdesk was kind enough to revise my reservation because of my Genius status and keep the room as I was told when I called to find out the reason of the revision. However, the following day another employee cancelled it. It was a bit of a shock taking into account that I only found out about it when I landed in Switzerland. I was able to book again at the same rate but until I did it was very disturbing. And it was Xmas eve. The hotel staff apologized on arrival though.

Very comfortable. Good breakfast with fantastic bircher muesli too :) Really close to the Central Station and everything else. We really appreciated the friendliness of the people at the reception and the fact that they did their best to assist with everything. Clean and spacious room and bathroom with coffee facilities in the room. Also being a runner I was thrilled with the free towel, running drink and towel facilities at the entrance. You don't get to find these things in three star hotels, although I must say this may be a three star in Switzerland but in most of the countries it would definitely rate as a four star hotel.

A good place to stay for a city break.

The breakfast was ok but replenishing the stocks seemed to be a problem, service was slow but I think that was due to lack of staff. A self service coffee machine would improve things, as would a more robust toaster!!!

We had a superior room which was spacious and comfortable. Had a little issue with the air conditioning but nothing too critical. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The hotel is very central to most things.

Great location before an early flight.
    • Superior King Room

Staff could have been friendlier but did assist when we requested a kettle and cups for our room.

Spacious room and comfy bed. Enjoyed the sauna and steam room.

Excellent services from the hotel staff
    • Superior Twin Room

Room is too warm as we are unable to turn on the air-con.

Great location. Within walking distances to Zurich HB train station and shopping district. Lot of restaurant nearby. Breakfast is average. Room is clean and well maintained. Hotel staff are friendly and helpful.

We really enjoyed our stay here and would recommend it.
    • Standard King Room

Although there were coffee making facilities in the room there was no tea available and as my husbands and I only drink tea it was a bit disappointing. There didn’t seem to be enough power points. None by the bed at all.

Great location. Close to train station and trams. Comfortable Quiet. Staff very helpful and friendly. Breakfast good.

Wonderful stay in Zurich
    • Superior Single Room

There is nothing i didn't like. The hotel is the perfect place to stay if you want to live the city.

Excellent breakfast, very comfortable room, very clean. Staff really kind and prepared.

Comfortable stay in a high standard 3 star hotel.
    • Standard King Room

I had to ask twice to fill soap in the shower.

Comfortable bed, very good breakfast, excellent location, friendly staff. A problem with the in roon safe was solved in short time.

Walking distance from the station and many other sights by...
    • Standard Twin Room

Walking distance from the station and many other sights by the water. Clean room and facilities. Staff was accommodating when we requested a late check out.

Enjoyed my stay. Everything i needed was within walking distance
    • Standard King Room

Very noisy bars on street all night.

Room was a good size and beds were comfortable. Included breakfast was nice. Complimentary rubber duckie was a nice touch.

Satisfactory
    • Standard King Room

Bars on the street adjacent to the Hotel very noisy and seedy. Had to keep windows closed in the evening and use the AC which was not very good. Very expensive but typical for Switzerland

Good location for restaurants and walking to city centre.

A few small changes would make a lot of difference to the comfort level.
    • Standard King Room

The only bed covering supplied was winter weight duvets, but it was far too hot even with the window open to need these. We had to remove them from the covers, and just sleep under those, which was not really enough, but better than roasting all night under the duvets and not getting any sleep. How long will it take before Hotels realise there needs to be a choice of bedding offered in the room ? We don't all like to sleep with the same weight of bedding.

The Hotel is well located, the station, the main shopping area, and also the older part of the town are all accessible within a short walk. The breakfast choice was good.

My husband and I stayed at Sorell Hotel Ruttli for 3 nights.

Everything was good.

My husband and I stayed at Sorell Hotel Ruttli for 3 nights. It is a 5-minute walk from the central train station in Zurich. The room was big enough & very clean and there was a nespresso coffee machine with 4 free capsules per day. The location of the hotel is perfect for exploring the town on foot. The personnel was friendly and gave us helpful information.

A correct choice.
    • Standard King Room

Most of the hotels in Zurich are very expensive. It is not easy for people to choose a suitable hotel. I compared with many hotels, at last I chose this one. I admired my decision. The room of the hotel is comfortable and large. The location is very nice. It's easy for guests to go everywhere. It takes 5 minutes to walk to the Zurich railway station.

Well located hotel for exploring Zurich
    • Superior Twin Room

The bed was too hard for my liking.

Excellent location. 5 minutes walk from train station, at the start of the old town and convenient for exploring Zurich. Very good breakfast.

Nice place to stay and Zurich has a lot to offer
    • Standard King Room

Nothing really, other than Zurich is expensive and the weather can change quickly

This is a great location. It is an easy walk from train station even with luggage. The location is close to many of the sites that you want to visit and has good restaurants nearby. The staff was always pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was very good.

Browse Sorell Hotel Rütli traveller photo gallery