Reviews of Starling Hotel Geneva 4 stars

34, Route Francois-Peyrot, 1218 Geneva, Switzerland

#26 of 95 hotels in Geneva

• Business Double or Twin Room

Staff is nit as friendly as in other hotels in geneva but still professional. The shuttle leaves exactly on time (second) and when i saw a couple rushing to catch the shuttle, informed the driver who, although we hadn t even moved, was reluctant to open door for them. I get the point of leaving on time but don t snub people that were still in the 2 min delay time and obviously rush..

Starling is conveniently loacated if you have an early morning flight from the airport. Also, if you work in the UN area it s a good and cheap option. Th ebus 5 takes you there. Rooms are okay sized, and bed is comfortable

• Business Double or Twin Room

There was some sort of hotel event going on with loud music until 10:30pm. Could not relax in the room as it was loud enough to sing along.

Room is spacious.

• Business Double or Twin Room

Unfortunately, the pool and gym closed fairly early. Breakfast was not included and the buffet offer was fairly pricy, so I ate at the airport.

Very nice 25 m pool, I really enjoyed an early morning swim. The room was nice and comfortable.

• Business Double or Twin Room

Expensive breakfast with nothing special. I stayed with my daughter, whereas i booked for two people - and paid as so - they gave us a room for one person (on bathrobe, only one blanket, one set of towels), it was too late to call the room service as my daughter was sleeping already to get an extra blanket. Price of the parking on a Sunday afternoon when empty (2 hours - 7 CHF)

The indoor pool, shuttle every 15m

• Business Double or Twin Room

The room was very clean, but there was always one or two “extra” hair on the sheets...

Very nice hotel and room. Shuttle to and from the airport / train station every 15 minutes. 5-minute walk to the bus stop that goes to Geneva. Very friendly and polite staff

• Business Double or Twin Room

This was an airport hotel and we had a car. It was very difficult to find the hotel on a side access road (even with GPS) and determine where to park as you pull in through a back parking lot with a gate that goes up and down. We were not sure we were in the right place. Very expensive to use "business center" computer. Not the best location to see Geneva as there is really nothing else around. I guess the main thing here is to use for business meetings as it has a conference center.

The Staff was very nice and professional. Lots of amenities there although we did not use them (restaurant, pool, etc.). Room was very nice.

• Business Double or Twin Room

This is only a vert minor point or rather suggestion: The number 5 bus from the airport going to the centre of Geneva (main station) and passing near the hotel is very convenient. However, the directions on the back of the tiny hotel "wallet" with the room number (for the electronic room key and bus pass) do not clearly show the route to take. Perhaps an extra mini-map could be helpful.

Shuttle every fifteen minutes to and from the airport and great facilities. Staff courteous and friendly. The free pass for public transport--bus, boat, etc. in Geneva appreciated. Free WiFi also appreciated, though with open networks sometimes felt someone could be pretending to be the hotel's networks--there was a warning. However, with more and more sites including my own using the secure (https) connection, there is less danger of people stealing passwords etc.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Shuttle service was awfull, driver was rude. The sheet were missing for the third bed that was not a bed but armchair extension, check out was extremely slow

• Business Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was on the expensive side, although selection and quality was very good.

Nice rooms, good breakfast, nice lounge area, friendly staff, walking distance from my office (Du Pont) and walked to and from airport. Fifth visit to Geneva, best hotel so far. Will return.

I was a bit disappointed that the woman on reception asked me if I had stayed in the hotel when I paid for parking. Mainly because I had checked out and paid £1100 less than 2 minutes before. Just a bit clinical really, the place had no personality. Also a small gripe, but had requested a double bed and was given 2 singles - wasn't bothered enough to change but felt like it was an oversight on their part. The lifts are inconsistent as you have to scan your room card to use them, its not uncommon to see people in them for a few minutes before they get them to work!

The hotel is big, and clean with a lot of facilities and lots of staff around. Had a good location and decent views from the suite I stayed in

• Business Double or Twin Room

Expected to take room towels to spa, therefore was left with a wet towel. Room was only made up as a single even though it was booked as a double - only one duvet on bed, one bathrobe, one pair of slippers

Location was great, rooms well fitted and clean, staff helpful. Shuttle to airport was great, also for getting train into city centre

There is no bidet in bathroom.

Window view was amazing. Breakfast is excelent. There is very comfortable transfer to airport every 15 minutes. SPA and Fitness zone is huge and super - pool, saunas ...

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I only got drinking water on the first day. Didn't know if there was a charge for it since I didn't get any in the subsequent days.

The rooms were super clean and comfortable. They have great amenities too. It is also close to the airport and the shuttle service is great especially for first timers.

• Business Double or Twin Room

Very noisy sliding wardrobe doors can be heard from every room

Great fitness centre, friendly staff, free shuttle bus to airport, good food, English TV channels

• Business Double or Twin Room

There was nothing I didnt like.

Very friendly welcome to the hotel. Room was lovely, v clean and comfortable. I enjoyed my swim in the pool. Had a v tasty dinner in the hotel. Was very happy also with the variety of food in the breakfast buffet.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Single duvet on super king bed. Grumpy van driver who didn’t care if our luggage wouldn’t fit and refused to use an available larger van. Being hit with ANOTHER 8 CHF charge having paid nearly 300 for one night.

Staff on initial check in helpful.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Food in restaurant was not good in the chicken wok dish, and the staff didn’t have any interest in that, and said ‘hopefully it will be better next time! The beds are too hard, and the duvet is a single duvet trying to cover s double bed, we asked several times for another one, and never got it! ☹️

• Business Double or Twin Room

Outside doesn’t look as nice as the inside, we were very happy once we walked in.

Needed to stay close to airport for early flight and nice to have the complimentary shuttle. Hotel was clean and staff was very nice.

• Business Double or Twin Room

Didn't like the fact that we had booked a king size bed, which we had but it only had a single size quilt on it which was put on across the bed ! When we asked the housekeeper for a king size we were told that the bed comes with only the single quilt and the second single quilt was kept in the wardrobe. We pointed out that as we requested a king size bed perhaps we could have a king size quilt as well. Not really good enough

the price of breakfast is a little excessive - CHF 40 for the cooked option (per person) and CHF 25 for the Continental option, even for children makes it very, very pricey - more than the evening meal

The rooms were big and the hotel facilities were great. We used the swimming pool and ate at the restaurant.

• Business Double or Twin Room

noisy TV next door constantly on throughout my stay, noise coming through a poor adapter at the rear of my TV which obviously connected to next door

staff and cleanliness

• Business Double or Twin Room

Sadly the spa etc shut 20 mins after our arrival. Gutted and were not notified by Booking.com or the hotel. The transfer from airport was rude and didn’t fit us on the bus, despite us being first in line and waiting 25 mins. We got a taxi 3 mins down the road for €30 - no hint of reimbursement, just a shrug of the shoulders. Only one robe and slippers in a twin room. Asked if my colleague and I wanted a double bed - he’s a mate but we’re not that way inclined. We actually stipulated 2 beds (twin) - I’m no homophobe but I found this insulting/slack.

An all round fabulous hotel. Great bar, food, facilities. Best night’s sleep I had all week. Shower and bathroom spotless and very comfortable.

• Business Double or Twin Room

The room location was very noisy due to being opposite the palexpo and fork lift trucks start to operate at 6.30 in the morning

Service -, convenient location

• Business Double or Twin Room

Reception didn't working 24h. Restaurant and room service also didn't working 24h. Office-room in hotel with PC and Internet required pay.

Big size of rooms, indoor pool, late close time of lobby, fast wi-fi.

Pretty expensive Room rates for what you get in airport hotel. We had junior suit and bathroom was as a standard room quality. In business room they have much nicer shower. Windows facing loading sections of Palexpo, noisy and huge night lights are straight to the room. Quite expensive room service-Strandart food quality.

3 minutes from GVA, free shuttle every 15 minutes. Organised baby beds as requested.

• Business Double or Twin Room

I stayed at the Starling as I had a Morning flight from Terminal 2. Unfortunately they were unable to take me by shuttle to that terminal only to terminal 1. Whilst it’s a 10 minute walk it would be better with a 1 minute extra shuttle drop.

Lovely bed 🛏 and room. Friendly staff on the whole and delicious food. I’d stay again if I would be given a shuttle to terminal 2.

• Business Double or Twin Room

The bed was a little uncomfortable

Great Location less than 5 minutes from the airport. Facilities were very good with pool, sauna and steam room. Room was a good size and very clean. Also have a free shuttle bus to the airport, saved us money as taxis form airport are very expensive.

• Business Double or Twin Room

It was a business trip, but we travelled with a little toddler and it was puzzling to realize that a hotel with such great facilities for grown ups wouldn’t think of the little ones. There was nothing, as far as we could see, for young children, not even the swimming pool, which doesn’t allow children under 5. There were quite a few families with young children and I’m sure that with such a great space it wouldn’t be difficult to include a small indoors soft play area for kids with a few books and toys.

Very close to the airport and easy access to the centre. The facilities are good and the room was comfy and clean.

The staff is unfriendly except 1 guy. The staff thinks they are doing a favor to you, as you are disturbing them in their home. They do not know what they are doing. They are not equipped to run a hotel this size. Their excuse for their mistakes and incompetence was that the hotel is fully booked and they do not have the staff or equipment to cope. Then they should not try to run a hotel this size. Booked for 3 adults in a big room but did not get a third bed although informing the reception at checking in, and 3 times around 1030pm by phone, when we arrived after a full stressful day as the other 300 guests. After screaming the manager, Mr Khalid who was saying I can not do anything because we are not having extra beds, we got a floor bed at 0130am. They got no logic. No respect to their guests. Also I told the manager that I will not pay 1 penny more than a dbl room because 1 of us sleeping on the floor and he has to organize the payment accordingly so I do not have to face another unfriendly, non logical manager, he gave us a discount much less that what we talked about that night. Making me deal with another unfriendly manager. It was one hell of a day and night for us.. Also The shower was leaking and the bath became a lake. The basin drain was blocked. Corridors stank. No windows, incredibly hot and airless... The hotel can be clean, I think because it is new, but the staff has lowest level of education in customer services I ever faced in any hotel. Your calculation for 4.2 is not accurate. It should’ve muuuuuch much less. The staff is 2 star hotel staff.

It was close to the airport. Acceptably clean.

• Business Double or Twin Room

False advertisement. The kids under 5 years are not allowed to use the pool even if the parents are with them at all times. The pool, wellness and fitness hours were shortened without notice. The staff were unfriendly and irresponsible when inquired about these discrepancies. They made excuses without any apologies.

The facility was good.

• Business Double or Twin Room

We did not like the bar and restaurant as they were under staffed for the number of people using these facilities and we got food poisoned twice and managing did not really responded correctly to our complain ? And all they did , was trying to be polite but ignoring the point totally which was very cheap and disappointing .

The location and the facilities

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I'd appreciate later check-out time, e.g. 2 - 3 pm.

The hotel was really clean and most importantly - very pet friendly. If you'd like to stay close to the airport or Palexpo (exhibition center in Geneva), you can't make a better choice. Staff was very friendly, I'd give this hotel even one star more.

I liked it all !

Ideal place for an in-between flights relaxation program. Great pool and sauna. Very confortable room and bath. Excellent wifi connexion.

• Business Double or Twin Room

the breakfast was with 30CHF a bit expensive the staff was not unfriendly put they could be a bit friendlier, the girl that checkt me in also seamed confused (maybe because of the english?)

the breakfast was really good the rooms were big and the beds comfy the shower was very good (rain-shower) there was a pool and a jukus they had a iphone for tourist use (pretty cool) :)

• Business Double or Twin Room

Hand held shower wand squirted water all over when water turned on , I couldn’t figure out how to adjust to use shower head. I asked front desk for additional towels as I had used all to wipe floor and when I returned to room after couple of hours, no new towels. Only one duvet on king bed. I was alone so was fine but front desk man told me that was how it was done in Europe - usually there are two. His attitude was condescending and unhelpful. I’ve stayed at this hotel multiple times and have previously had #5 experiences

Can’t beat location and airport shuttle every 15 minutes Bed comfortable and quiet room perfect for airport stay Outstanding Italian restaurant opens at 7 and I had early am flight so I ate in bar. Wait service helpful with choosing Swiss wine and food good. Appreciated good meal at 6 pm.

• Business Double or Twin Room

Didn't like the glass door to the bathroom! Didn't like the breakfast and at 40chf a time it should have been good! Didn't like the twin beds pushed together when we booked a double, and one single quilt for the two beds! Didn't like the 106chf bill for 3 days parking in the hotel, especially as we were under the impression before we went that it was free.

Having a kettle was nice. Bus passes good idea and nice touch. Navette service good.

• Business Double or Twin Room

On the booking.com site I looked to see about parking and it said it was available, however the hotel charges 20 CHF extra. When I asked why they didn't post that information they said they left that information off. I don't like surprises I like to know what I am paying for before I get to the hotel. Normally hotels include the cost of parking if it is not free.

The room was comfortable and a good size

• Special Event - Room

Reception very friendly and flexible, one room was cancelled although it was booked with a prepaid rate (collegue was stuck in the US because of Irma)

• Business Double or Twin Room

The shuttle starts at 5:10am not 5am per the booking.com website. I wish the fitness and wellness facilities were open later, you close at 9pm on the weekends.

Location was perfect for traveling. Airport shuttle is convenient and really does run every 15 minutes. The nearest bus station is a 12 minute walk from the hotel and the airport and train station is a two minute drive. There is even a way to walk to the airport if your have to be there before the first shuttle.

• Business Double or Twin Room

Some airport noise inevitable when located near airport - didn't notice this after 10pm though.

Convenient location near the airport, easy parking on site (though not included in room rate), lovely bathroom and comfortable bed. Air conditioned room (seems uncommon in Switzerland!)

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I didn't eat or drink at hotel Didn't travel with babies Hence left question mark for those two questions. Otherwise it was good value for money. Everything was good quality and good service. Thanks

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Comfortable bed but odd size duvet.

Good location for our continued journey. Lovely stylish room and good size bathroom. Good selection of Uk tv channels. Swimming pool area was very good.

• Special Event - Room

1 Object to paying car park fee should be inclusive in the room rate 2 No robes 3 No spare duvet only one single beteeen two had to ask for it not in cupboard as advertised 4 One water between two is insufficient 5 mini bar empty? What's the point of having it in the room? 6 Shuttle bus not running early enough for early flights out 7 Towels were old and threadbare 8 Shower leaved and was mouldy

Comfort and convenience. Proximity to airport

Bathroom lock was broken. If you want to stay for more than a night, it's not a good option because it's far from the tourist attractions.

Good location if you have a flight the next day. The decor of the room and bathroom is nice and modern. Beds were comfortable. Big rooms and bathroom. Staff were helpful and friendly.

• Business Double or Twin Room

Hold on my card not released almost four weeks to paying cash at checkout. I don't understand why it's taking this long.

Location and friendly staff

• Business Double or Twin Room

I did not like the fact I had to use two different sets of lifts 50M apart to meet up with a colleague staying on a another floor.

The hotel caters well for personal with disabilities.

• Special Event - Room

Breakfast was expensive, at Fr.39 so we didn't bother. City tax at Fr.4 per person is steep.

Easy free shuttle transfer to and from the airport. Free slowish wifi fine for web and email, or you can pay for faster access for video etc. Free access to pool, spa and fitness. Free Geneva travel card to get around the city.

• Business Double or Twin Room

Easy transfer with a very nice and helpful driver, Very welcoming and good reception, very good faciilities, not very far Geneva city center and easy to get there with bus,good rooms, when the safe did not work they solved it in less than 15 minutes and good cleaning and rest of the staff was good.

• Business Double or Twin Room

When I booked the room and choose a double bed . I wrote that it's important to have a double bed , however on first night I found out its twin bed joined together so I could feel the gap between them it was not comfortable at all , next day I explained this matter to a female staff , she understood me but said maybe there is no a double bed as I expected, it's just two bed together, I explained to her the difference between a double bed and two single bed joined together which was a bit strange to explain, she said no body has complained which it an odd comment anyway , in the end she changed the room and finally we found a real double bed :) Another female staff member acted strange when I talked to her , she seemed like a scared person I asked her a question she said talk to the concierge guy which is ok because he might know better than her but her way was a bit strange

The location is just next to the airport, breakfast is great .. They gave me a free transport card for 3 days .

• Special Event - Room

I had dinner in L'Olivo outside terrace, beautiful place and good food. However, the male head waiter was openly flirting with a young waitress, even touching her face in front of everyone. Very inappropriate and unprofessional. It was clear that the girl was not confortable with the situation.

Very well located, 5 minutes from the airport in the hotel's shuttle which was very convenient. The hotel is very confortable, nice gym and lap pool.

• Special Event - Room

One day I left my socks on the floor before leaving the hotel and when I came back I found my room cleaned but the room service did remove my socks and put it on one of my shirts!! I felt that was very rude and bad attitude. When I first came to the hotel I booked one night only and was thinking to move to another hotel in city centre to stay there for two more nights, but after the first day I liked Starling hotel and decided to extend my stay in the same so I asked the receptionist about the rate for another 2 nights and she said it's 250 swiss frank per night but when I checked on booking.com I found that it's only 140 Swiss frank per night!

The hotel is very close to the airport and not far from the city centre if you have a car it's just 10-15 minutes drive. Staff at the reception are very welcoming and helpful. Beds are very comfortable.

• Business Double or Twin Room

great staff, hotel had a lot to offer, we enjoyed it for our one night stay. Was super easy to get in and out of the airport, and the shuttle was fantastic. Worked like clockwork.

Travelling with 3 children we had to stay in two different rooms on opposite sides of the hotel - 3 in one room and 2 in the other. It really wasn't very practical or convenient. Restaurants in hotel did not have kids menus, portions or prices. 25 chf for a bowl of pasta without any sauce is a bit exaggerated!

Nice, big hotel. Rooms spacious and comfortable.very close and convenient to airport.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Not really within walking distance of anything other than the Palexpo and (not too far away) a bus stop

Very convenient location if you are flying into Geneva in the evening, or out of Geneva in the morning.

• Business Double or Twin Room

Wi-Fi!!! Rarely worked and when it did, not for long. No excuse for a hotel of this level to not provide reasonable Wi-Fi in this day and age.

Good rooms, clean and spacious. Convenient for airport. Food was a good quality in the restaurant but service very average.

• Business Double or Twin Room

Shower cabin design: No door thus water spills out, also can have a better container to hold all shower accessories securely...

King size bed, spacious room, close to Palexpo (7mins walk)

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Arrived in an electric car. Although not explicitly advertised, I was able to reserve Starling Geneva's General Managers' high-throughput CEE32 plug for his Tesla via "special requests" (chose the Starling this time because of this facility - I usually stay here when there is an expo at Palexpo just mere metres behind the hotel). Very helpful staff as my request was not an usual one. Room was spacious and electricity for my charge was not billed to my folio - thanks!

• Business Double or Twin Room

The hotel provides convenient and frequent shuttle bus to Geneva airport. Comparing with other airport hotels, this one is the most cost-effective I lived. When we checked in, the receptionist gave us free transportation card. At the same time, she also gave my niece a panting toy!

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I requested a double bed which I wasn't given. The conditions of the hotel are pretty poor, I stepped into the bathroom and there was a lose tile which broke into pieces and nearly cut my foot open.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel is , like so many these days, impersonal. The level of comfort was however well up to expectations. Beware when getting there our GPS didn't recognise the street or the hotel as being in Geneva.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The room service food: it was expensive, which I understand, but it was not very good ... Lamb shank and chocolate meringue should be a pleasure, but they were not. Wine was good.

Very nice room, great bed, luxurious bathroom, both bath tub and shower.

• Business Double or Twin Room

Drinks are too expensive - price level of five star luxury hotels, which this isn't. The variety of the breakfast buffet is okay, but the quality of food is rather industrial and not of high quality.

Staff is mostly very friendly. The airport shuttle a convenient service to the customers.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Business Double or Twin Room

At arrival the receptionist blocked 300 Swiss Francs on the credit card that I gave for the payment "for extras"; we normally do not use any "extras" in a hotel; she then said it is for when you use the restaurant or other services. But if one eats at the restaurant one can pay on the spot. She furthermore claimed that this is a practice applied everywhere in the world, incl. Switzerland. I replied that we had stayed in hotels in Sankt Gallen and Lausanne before arriving to Geneva and no additional amounts were blocked on the credit card. Worse the receptionist had already done it before I discovered it, and explained only when I complained. The mini bar in the room was anyhow empty... The hotel in Geneva was more expensive than better standard hotels in Sankt Gallen, Zurich and Lausanne in the same week. Use of internet was limited to a too small amount of MB/day, when I booked I thought it had free internet.

The shuttle from the airport is free and frequent, at the airport one can take train or bus to town with the free public transport ticket one receives at arrival..

• Business Double or Twin Room

Price levels for most food and drink at the hotel. Buffet breakfast @ 39CHF? 1dl white wine for 12 CHF? 2dl white sangria for 18CHF? A 'Caipirinha' consisting of a minimum 2cl cachaça, 2 slices of lime, 5 ice CUBES - filled up with mineral water is just not worth 21CHF. Beers were mostly moderately priced.

Liked the efficient and helpful staff - they provided simple and pragmatic solutions to my inquries. Was at a fair just across the street - no other hotel was as close. Room was quiet and adequate. Price of room given proximity to fair.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

• Business Double or Twin Room

Very convenient to the rail station and airport. The staff was very helpful. The pool, "hot" tub, steam and sauna felt great. Note: hot tubs in Europe are more tepid in temperature but it means you can stay in longer and really relax. We would stay here again without hesitation.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

WiFi - you have to login every time you come back, however the speed is good

close to airport, transfer every 5-10 mins from hotel shuttles stop, very clean and quiet, city pass provided free of charge for buses/trams/trolleys/small boats, view from the room was great with field and runway, ideal for visiting IATA and conference center nearby, nice swimming pool, you can change and take shower in gym when picking up luggage after full day of meetings before going to airport, extremely well trained employees - any kind of request was handled quickly and efficiently, Emirates and Qatar crew stay here

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

• Business Double or Twin Room

- Good location for concerts at the Geneve Arena (tip: there's a door in the lobby that leads to a path through the parking garage next door) - Clean, modern facilities - Nice staff

• Business Double or Twin Room

I was a little late to appreciate the full breakfast. I wish for something a lil hot. Too much cold food selection and pastries.

The bed was extremely comfortable.

• Business Double or Twin Room

Door card and check-in status kept 'getting lost'. Simple buffet breakfast not cheap (40CHF, but no alternatives nearby), glass in yogurt.

Location perfect - short walk from Airport - short walk to most international institutions or easy tram/bus/train.

• Business Double or Twin Room

partially old furnitures, old impression some rooms are noisy, not due to airplanes but car traffic quality/price does not match

Location, very easy access from airport by shuttle every 15mins access to city centre by local bus included in room charge some restaurants inside but not cheap

• Business Double or Twin Room

I can't fault them for anything

Extremely clean and welcoming room with modern bathroom (great shower), very helpful staff, excellent café and restaurants, perfect location for Palexpo. Fitness and wellness areas just as in photos. Lovely terrace. Shuttle service from/to the airport timely and efficient. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it, both for business and pleasure

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

• Business Double or Twin Room

Food is horrible . I have faced it already with room service my other visits . This time I wanted to go to the restaurant on the premises to avoid the bad experience . I chose " L' olivo " that is supposed to be healthy and good food . I don't think I have had such a horrible and expensive dish at the same time in my life ! But staff still was very very nice . I did not complain on the spot because the only way to correct it is to change the chef . Unfortunately bad food is a common problem in Switzerland .

Staff is very helpful and friendly .

• Business Double or Twin Room

The only trouble was that the soundproofing does not protect against noise from neighbouring rooms, banging doors, etc., which woke me up. I could hear the neighbours receiving Skype calls. On the other hand, there was absolutely no noise from planes.

This is an awesome hotel, only 3 minutes from the airport. I liked the pool especially.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

We only booked this hotel because of the pool for our children - but it doesn't say anywhere when booking that it is only for over 5 year olds. Very disappointing!

Breakfast was excellent and the hotel provided a much needed stopover. We liked the free bus pass into Geneva.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

• Business Double or Twin Room

the décor is very old fashioned. there was noise from the airport early in the morning

we took the hotel on our way back from our ski vacation. the location and shuttle from and to the airport was very convenient. the gym was very well equipped.