Reviews of Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel & Spa This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Höheweg 41, 3800 Interlaken, Switzerland

#4 of 51 hotels in Interlaken

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

We asked for water when we were leaving for an afternoon...
    • Deluxe Double Room

We asked for water when we were leaving for an afternoon hike and the concierge told us they only give waters to departing guests. Ridiculous. Interlachen is all about activities and the hotel is high end. They should offer waters every time a guest leaves

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Good location.
    • Deluxe Junior Suite

No air conditioning. This was the reason I gave it low rating on comfort. Temperatures were around 30-32 C and we had to use a broken small fan that was not rotating from side to side. It's time they considering introducing AC in this era of global warming!!

Good location. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Room super small and old and no air cond. Price Very Expensive! That's all
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room is totally different then their pics. The room Super small and old and don't even have air condition. WHat The Hell?

The Swimming Pool and spa area is amazing!

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

A True palace in the mountains
    • Superior Double Room Club

To really enjoy this absolutely Wonderful place one needs to be a very tolerant person in terms of different nationalities..

Amazing location, stunning spa area and pools, beautifu interior design and very good staff!

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Central Location, Elegant Property, Excellent Service
    • Superior Junior Suite

Ideal central location and loved watching the paragliders float above our hotel and land on the lawn right in front of the hotel! The spa and pool is beautiful and the breakfast buffet was delish. Staff was super knowledgable and helped us with many touring tips and plans.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Excellent location in the heart of the city. Wonderful view from the room, frindly staff
    • Deluxe Junior Suite

Unsatisfactory cleaning and no air condition. presence of insects if you you open the windows

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

We stayed for our honeymoon 25 years ago, and it was at least as good as we remember.

It was quite warm during our stay and the room had no air conditioning. We were give a standing fan, but the wire was too short to blow over the bed at night. Maybe a standing plug-in air-con unit?

Food excellent. Spa facilities first class. Just a beautiful hotel.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Excellent view of mountains from my room.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Such a high priced hotel, but the room didn’t have AC ! Not even a fan ! It was 26 degree Celsius when we checked in and it was uncomfortable . The hotel upgraded me to a AC room for CHF 250 additional per night. My booking was for CHF 679 per night . So I paid CHF 929 per night for three nights !

Excellent view of mountains from my room. It is a gorgeous old colonial style hotel. Excellent frontage deserving photography.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

This was definitely the prettiest and charming hotel we have stayed in on our holiday.

couldn't fault on anything.

Hotel is stunning... Breakfasts were fabulous. Perfectly situated in one of the most beautiful Town's. room lovely and big. king size bed was so comfy. staff were so informative and helpful.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

We love the hotel and the location and will definitely be back.

Although the room and bathroom was very large, the furnishing and decoration of the room is old fashioned, the beds seem to be older and the whole appearance is not up to the want to be standard of the hotel. I dont know if they have renovated rooms. unfortunately we were also disappointed with our dinner experience.

The staff is very friendly, attentive and service is very good. the breakfast buffet is great, so much variety The restaurants are beautifully renovated, the gardens are well maintained. The spa and pool area are fantastic as are the treatments the location is great

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

Way below expectations.

I do regret staying at this hotel and reasons below will explain my disappointment: My stay could have been better if:  *they have not lost my luggage tag and make me wait for my luggage after travelling for 6 hours. I just wanted to get changed and go to spa immediately. But instead, I had to call the reception to check where my luggage was and when it was coming. Also the number of the reception was not clear on anything. Most information is in Swiss German so quite hard for non-German speaking guests to find information.  *the 2 room cards I have been given both did not work adding to the incinvinience. I had to go to the reception twice for them to sort it everytime both of the door cards did not work. On one occasion a member of reception staff had the audacity to suggest maybe it is because I held the card next to my phone. *if the spa had a dryer for swimming costumes and did not offer you plastic bags as if you are at some cheap public pool. *There are no bags to use to take to the spa. Where are we supposed to carry if we want to take a book or magazine with us? *there was no fresh fruit or dried fruit at the spa as snacks and there was only 1 area where there was tea served and there was not even hot water in the pot. I had to go find a staff and ask them to fill it at my inconvinience  *the staff actually had a clue what was going on: The reception had told me that the French restaurant would be closed on Sunday and advised me to eat at Sapori. Then I had found out the French restaurant was open after all. The male staff at the reception also told me the spa would be closing at 8.30 but the spa staff said 10om. *I was told by the reception staff that there was no need to book a place for afternoon tea, and then to be told there was no place by the servers in the tearoom. *There were not any toothbrush or toothpaste in the room. *There was only 1 bottle of water in the room.

The decore and interior of the hotel. The spa staff were welcoming and professional. The afternoon tea was really good.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Beautiful and relaxing - just remember to treat your customers as customers even after leaving

Rooms are a bit old fashioned, the bathrooms are not meeting expectations for a hotel of this class and with these prices - they are just old and too plain, not luxurious enough. Personnel needs to be more customer focused, especially for a hotel of this standing. Chats and emails are not answered in a timely manner - maybe that's because I had already checked out and thus not a customer anymore - which is not acceptable. Billing 35 CHF per night for parking is just not right - given the prices this should be included. This and the lack of customer focus left a somewhat bitter taste.

Common areas are very nice - especially the bar, the Italian restaurant and the spa area are fantastic. Feels very luxurious and comfortable at the same time

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Perfect winter weekend get-away!

Everything has been recently refurbished/renovated except for the gym. Gym good but not as exceptional as the rest of the facilities.

Lovely & helpful staff, facilities are amazing. Gym is good.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2018

Great experience

We received a free upgrade which was pretty nice but after seeing the room I would have preferred staying in our, more modern one. The given room hasn’t been refurbished for a long time and lighting was very poor.

A unbelievably amazing breakfast with a huge choice. Tasted delicious. Spa aerea very relaxing. Very attentive staff.

• Reviewed: January 19, 2018

Total quality in room experience

Total lack of care at reception on arrival at midday was informed room not available until strict time of 15.00hrs even though hotel was empty of guests. On departure waited 10 minutes to be served, had to catch train so left key and departed

Total quality in room experience

• Reviewed: December 7, 2017

Great wellness location for a relaxing weekend
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Extremely comfortable bedding. Beautiful views, excellent breakfast, nice dinner in La Terrasse, the wellness facilities, in particular the outdoor pool, though it is a bit too small

• Reviewed: December 7, 2017

BEAUTIFUL property.

Initially put on first floor overlooking roof. I’ve come to the conclusion most hotels do this to Booking.com people. Ask for a higher room. Hot tubs are not really hot.

Welcomed us at registration with a hot washcloth and tea. In the room a small fruit plate! Complimentary breakfast made the cost of the room reasonable. It was AMAZING! Spa is beautiful.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2017

Wonderful experience

I found the parking expensive. 35 per night

The employees :dedicated, professional and very welcoming. The hotel (mixture between old and modern architecture) and the SPA. Amazing !

• Reviewed: November 3, 2017

My stay was good
    • Deluxe Junior Suite

It was my honeymoon, I ordered Middle set up: 10 Rose heads, rose leaves on the bed (heart) CHF 80.00 prior my arrival. My order was confirmed through emails. However, I was disappointed deeply unfortunately. My order was not placed inside the room when i checked-in. One of the receptionists “male” seemed ok with this and did not even apologise as if nothing is happened.

The staff were helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2017

Excellent service, location and extremely friendly staffs

Staffs are courteous, extremely helpful and go extra miles for us when encountering Difficult situations. We will totally book the hotel again for our next visit to interlaken.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2017

Beyond Amazing !!
    • Deluxe Junior Suite

I didn't like that I had to carry my own language when I needed the hotel staff to help me out

I was so amazed to be honest with the facilities and the services provided at the hotel. One of the best hotels Ive been to in my entire life.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2017

Could not be better
    • Superior Junior Suite

The daily rate of the car parking The room rates is too high

Excellent luxurious hotel with all super services including restaurants and Spa. Great location

• Reviewed: September 2, 2017

High class , luxery hotel with great location and view

Price is expensive, I was shocked that I am not allowed to have my 9 years old at the room without paying the extra charge and change rooms to accommodate him . So the starting point was not good but we managed finally to resolve it but after I lost my temper . I hate it when I reached to this level of argument . And the justification to change the room was not convincing. But it is a lesson learned to inform the number of 👶 before arrivals . Commen expectation does not always work .

Excellent place , highly recommended, just the perfect place to spend a week at interlaken. It is by far the best hotel we experienced during the one month holiday at Europe . They SPA and the indoor swimming pool is the best. Don't miss the SPA facilities.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2017

Rooms with no A/C

The rooms with no A/C and it is not mentioned in your booking. They will claim it is not their responsibility to write what is not offered within your booking although it is really make a difference. They have other rooms with A/C but they will offer it for you with higher rates. (Around 120 CHF/night). I recommend you confirm your booking for which room. Also the king room is a combination of two single beds, they are really annoying because they move while you are sleeping.

The location was amazing, and the restaurants and cafes.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

Amazing getaway with our family!!

Too expensive!

Great location! Amazing Jungfrau views from the Junior Suites! Sumptuous buffet breakfast!! Super easy and simple to book via Booking.com!

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

Beautiful retreat in the mountains.
    • Superior Junior Suite

The hotel is at the heart of Interlaken and close to many attractions. The hotel also offers lots of kids activities. There is a beautiful garden at the back of the hotel where kids can play.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2017

Loved the hotel, loved the staff, amazing location, great...

More expensive than a lot of 5-star hotels

Loved the hotel, loved the staff, amazing location, great surroundings. It just beautiful. I'm coming back again for sure

• Reviewed: August 8, 2017

Fancy building, all services are available within the hotel...
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The price is higher than what should be, the parking is not free even gore hotel guests.

Fancy building, all services are available within the hotel premises.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2017

everything is good
    • Room Selected at Check-In

staffs are very kind and friendly they always try to help us with smiles I feel thankful for their kindness. swimming pool is very nice. outside pool has perfect scenery, beautiful mountain. My favorite place! location is good. It is easy to go to the train station. breakfast is very good. I really want to visit this hotel again as soon as possible!

• Reviewed: July 23, 2017

Not value for money in pick season.
    • Deluxe Junior Suite

Check in was horrendous. There is no air conditioning in the rooms. And if you keep the windows open smell of the food comes from the restaurants below. Service is very slow.

Location is superb.

• Reviewed: July 20, 2017

Great place to sit and people watch- service very good!

Rooms not central air- for that price should have been throughout hotel

Sitting out on the deck of the restaurant - looking over Jungfrau- and watching the kite gliders

• Reviewed: July 18, 2017

The room comfort was great.

Due to some changes in my travel plan when I wanted to cancel the booking the hotel did not cooperate with me and they refused. So I had to stick to my old plan and miss out on a family 're union otherwise my $3000 would have gone to waste.

The room comfort was great. The staff was very polite.

• Reviewed: July 18, 2017

5000 square meter of spa heaven in Interlaken downtown!

The lack of AC was a bit of a downer as it was pretty hot during the day and the fact that payment for parking the car was demanded which I think should be included in the hotel services at those rates .

The spa makes the hotel complete ; fantastic place to unwind after the days effort . Breakfast was very generous , the restaurants and even room service up to the level of the whole hotel . Concierge very helpful , reception always with a smile

• Reviewed: July 17, 2017

excellent 5 star hotel than need to improve in some aspects

no air condition in rooms in summer is not an option even fraction of the day when their is sun , the room is hot smell from carpets

the room we got after issue in check in was excellent , the spa and pool excellent the manager of the spa provided excellent service by recognize the problem during the check in and found solution

• Reviewed: July 12, 2017

Luxury stay in Interlaken

They didnt refund one room for one night, which i requested because one of the guests wanted to leave a day earlier as their child wasnt feeling well. and they had to catch a flight back home

The hotel is luxurious and situated in a very good location, the staff are very friendly and helpful. you can find plenty of things to do around the hotel too

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

Disappointing, to say the least.
    • Superior Junior Suite

We were expecting a lot based on the great reviews and pictures but unfortunately I must say that we disapointed. First, the room. We had booked a Junior Suite (so not the cheapest option), but the room was far from being as nice as on the pictures. Just a standard room with quite old furnitures and with a sofa area. The room was in the back wing, with a horrible view to a nearby hotel and its parking), see picture. I actually ended up wondering if this hotel could be one of these which keep their "tier 2" rooms for customers of booking.com, something I have already experienced in other places. There was a noisy mobile AC in the room, which fortunately we did not need to turn on, but really made the room even more unattractive. For more than 700USD per night, this was really disappointing and not good value for money. We had a diner in the main gastro restaurant. The food was good and the staff was very nice, but again very far from what you would expect in such a 5*. the dining room has high blind walls, so forget the view. Price also too high for what you get overall. The only bright spot for us in this hotel is really the fantastic spa. Also slightly overpriced treatments (even compared to other good spa center in Switzerland) but given the overall disappointment, this is what we will remember.

Very nice staff, comf'y bed, good restaurant. Fantastic spa (the only thing that stood out, actually).

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

Beautiful hotel, friendly staffs, excellent stay!
    • Room Selected at Check-In

There are still some rooms have not been renovated yet, we stayed at one of the old rooms, which was very nice tho, but would be even better if could stay at the new renovated room.

Best hotel in town! Great location! Perfect holiday

• Reviewed: June 7, 2017

Sandra is amazing in breakfast area, so cheerful.

Sandra is amazing in breakfast area, so cheerful. Christine on reception was not feeling well but still excellent customer service. Lars on concierge very helpful too. Location is excellent!

• Reviewed: May 9, 2017

The best hotel in Interlaken !

The hotel is located a little bit far away from the train station, it takes about 20 minutes walk.

We really like the room we booked, especially the bed and the pillow. The staffs are cheerful and the surounded are very nice and beautiful... It's the wonderful hotel for family vacation.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2017

Great hotel and location - hotel performance could improve

There is an element of resting on its laurels for this hotel - when your number one why try harder? Fit out of bathrooms, number of functioning powerpoints and room service were not at the highest standard of a 5 star hotel.

Interlaken is an amazing location and the Victoria Jungfrau is an amazingly constructed hotel being over 150 years old with a number of amazing design features. It is the pre-eminent hotel in Interlaken.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2017

Awesome view and stay...

Rooms were slightly smaller than expected. The pillars in the room did not allow good view of the television.

The view of mountains were fantastic from the balcony...

• Reviewed: April 19, 2017

This is a wonderful old hotel in a terrific location -...

Everything we experienced here was lovely

This is a wonderful old hotel in a terrific location - walking through town and the park and seeing the hang gliders was amazing. Not that I would ever think of doing it. The breakfast buffet demanded that you overeat - a definite plus. The bed was luxurious and the bathroom was a nice size with a double sink (which my husband loved) of a change

• Reviewed: April 15, 2017

An experience not to be missed
    • Superior Junior Suite

Great location and staff providing heartful service, delicious breakfast with ample choices, in addition to a terrific spa and gym! Couldn't ask for more :)

• Reviewed: March 30, 2017

The staff at this hotel are the best I have seen you really...
    • Superior Junior Suite

The Wifi was not good as is the case with most European hotels.

The staff at this hotel are the best I have seen you really feel the 5 star treatment. The breakfast was great. Great location. Free valet parking.Again thank you to the wonderful staff.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2017

Nothing the worst hotel i have ever seen in all my trip
    • Deluxe Junior Suite

Everything bad in the hotel No A/C in the rooms Expensive Bad quality Old I don't know why the call it the best in interlakin

Nothing the worst hotel i have ever seen in all my trip

• Reviewed: March 13, 2017

Lovely staff .

Nothing everything was perfect

Lovely staff ... very helpful and welcoming ... the hotel itself nice and romantic , the spa was excellent, and breakfast was excellent with many options

• Reviewed: March 10, 2017

The breakfast was the best we have ever had anywhere in the...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Even though the timber floors are beautiful, I prefer softness of carpet on the floor in the room.

The breakfast was the best we have ever had anywhere in the world!

• Reviewed: January 11, 2017

Wonderful place with a staff willing to go the extra mile
    • Superior Junior Suite

Some of the rooms may have a bit of a dated interior.

Best staff I have encountered in a long time. They go the extra mile to ensure you're having a good time. The Spa is a dream to relax. Felt very comfortable and pampered throughout my stay.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2017

Executive getaway
    • Deluxe Double Room

Not fixed toilet lid, hair in the bathroom. Partly shabby bathroom with rust and old elements. Noisy coffee machine

Staff was really friendly and helpful. Breakfast full tasty and diverse. Loved the honeycomb! Amenities in the room and bathroom were great and the bed was comfortable. Spa was amazing!

• Reviewed: January 4, 2017

Our stay was comfortable.

The breakfast buffet selection was relatively small. The warm food was like warm and not hot. I missed a possibility to order an omlette or a pancake a la minute.

Our stay was comfortable. The swimming pool was enjoyed by the whole family. Our beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2016

Peace of luxury

The location is perfect, rooms are wide, I forgot my safety box open for two days nothing was missing at all, staff are sa friendly and helpful they smile all the time.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2016

Execellent

In Hotel info didn't mention regards the child roles that we cant book standard room if we have child so they had upgraded to joiner room that is not so different to standard room ;same size actually.

every thing was excellent

• Reviewed: October 24, 2016

Stunning hotel - just needs to go to pillow top cool school for the mattresses.

My only disappointment was the very thin hard mattress that one finds in a 2 or 3 star hotel. A cushy pillow top mattress would be much more in keeping with this excellent hotel.

Amazing pool and spa facilities. Beautiful vintage style hotel with large rooms and lovely bed linens. Staff are 1st class. The buffet breakfast was very impressive.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2016

The room service is for a 1 star hotel!
    • Deluxe Junior Suite

The room cleaning is very poor, low and dirty for a 5 star hotel this standard is very very low with a very low expectations.. the bedsheets were dirty and hasn't been changed the towels were placed on top of the dress in the bathroom without cleaning them. They didn't even wipe the floor, a tray was placed for 2 days without moving it, along with empty bottles and empty box of food. The experience was very bad and stressful I kept asking for cleaning and removing things from the room, I also asked for a double size blanket which they didn't have although the bed was double size they only had single.. the receptionist kept covering for each other and when I checked in they gave me a small room although I booked a suite and when I requested to change the room I found out that there are bigger rooms but they just gave me a small room for a high price. I don't think I will return back to this hotel again ! P.S. The receptionist started making fun of Asian costumers thinking it will make me feel better !

• Reviewed: October 15, 2016

Excellent and worth it

There are no Halal food in the breakfast despite the presence of a large number of Muslims

I like the location and friendly staff as well as Internet speed

• Reviewed: October 12, 2016

They didn't inform us about the fees of the parking upon arrival.It was stated in the bill

Great location. In the middle of the city Breakfast is good

• Reviewed: October 12, 2016

Glamorous but can improve
    • Superior Junior Suite

room technology poor (wifi bad sign and just 3 devices per room, old sofa in the room, small TV) small and not so softy towells

Glamorous, excellent service, perfect breakfast, good spa, very good location in the city

• Reviewed: October 10, 2016

Relaxing and beautiful, the hotel location, elegant ambience & staff made it great!!

Room was spacious, bed comfy, location brilliant, facilities & ambiance relaxing and elegant. When the taxi was late to take us to the train station the reception staff quickly arranged the hotel car to drop us there in time for our train.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2016

Swiss Perfection

The rooms at the back of the hotel don't quite compare to the ones facing the Jungfrau. The decor in this particular one was dated. Still, in this hotel, that's not a major problem.

After staying at this wonderful hotel more than once before, returning feels like coming home. This is Swiss hospitality at its best. They've been doing this for more than a century. It shows.

• Reviewed: September 29, 2016

Location, facilities , breakfast, pool,
    • Deluxe Junior Suite

Most rooms no AC, some staff talk to you as if you are an ATM machine not human! You got to pay for everything... The cleaning could be much better. The front staff manager Mariam is super helpful and nice, I am sure she will take this hotel to another level. Unfortunately met in the check out day only.

Location, facilities , breakfast, pool,

• Reviewed: September 28, 2016

Great Location but no air conditioning in the rooms

- No Air condition in the rooms !!!! - Reception lied at the beginning that there are no rooms with air condition/air circulation then we discovered that there was a room with air circulation system but was still HOT - Windows in rooms does not have net on windows which will help to stop insects from coming inside the room

- Location - Breakfast Area is nice - Thanks for reception for changing the room to the one with air circulation system - Amazing & friendly concierge staff

• Reviewed: September 18, 2016

Grand luxury hotel with minor drawbacks
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room, at the front of the main building, was a bit outdated and worn. It had no air conditioning so we had to leave a window open during the night. Food at the hotel's Italian restaurant was bland and not a good value for money.

Legendary grand hotel with all the requisite marble, fountains and trimmings. Great spa, modern, large and well designed. Good service, multi-lingual, friendly and helpful. Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2016

if there are rules to stop you dressing down in shorts and...

if there are rules to stop you dressing down in shorts and flip flops for breakfast, there should also be rules preventing people wearing coats hats and sunglasses at breakfast

• Reviewed: September 6, 2016

Hotel is way too old for the rates you pay.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Hotel is way too old for the rates you pay. The tv's are literally from the 80's, really unbelievable. Staff, with the exception of one fine gentleman at the reception and a handful of others, needs a serious attitude adjustment.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2016

Luxury hotel in interlaken
    • Deluxe Double Room

The service in the breakfast was not that good , some of the staff were rude to us and some of them were in a really bad mood and some were nice . Air conditioning is not that good

I liked the Location and the breakfast and the valet parking even though it costs 30 chf a day

• Reviewed: September 2, 2016

Interlaken perfect sign
    • Deluxe Double Room

During summer it is better not to stay in Rooms without a/c it can be uncomfortable

Every thing was great it was the first stay at the hotel with the best experience and for sure won't be the last

• Reviewed: August 27, 2016

Excellent hotel and lacation.

The concerge

Everything was perfect except the young guy on the concege who gave me the address of glainderwald first instead of the station in granderwald so the road trip was really dangerous and i was with my familly.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2016

Location, indoor pool and spa facilities, suite size

No A/C in some rooms especially street view .. No car access to the hotel for certain period during the national day (Aug, 1st) .. hotel should inform us about that especially I couldn't reach to the hotel and check-in for 2 hrs.

Location, indoor pool and spa facilities, suite size

• Reviewed: August 17, 2016

Location is great andthe hotel is too expensive
    • Deluxe Double Room

the room facility, its too old and small and was very expensive. the hotel was too busy as it is a high season.

breakfast was nice and concierge Lobby a room for prayer SPA facilities as they dedicated separate facilities for women (I didn't use or see as I was too busy with out side activities) but I've been informed by the reception

• Reviewed: August 15, 2016

Perfect!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Beautiful room with a view of the Jungfrau mountain! Clean and cosy. Breakfast was brilliant, so much fresh choice! Dinner was amazing. Location is perfect (walkable from Interlaken Ost. railway station). I can't recommend this hotel highly enough. Five star hospitality

• Reviewed: August 10, 2016

The breakfast staff looks sad and i think some of them dont like there job. On 8AUG i went to the breakfast at 11:18 but i found the staf remove most of the food and was no guests too,but i know it must be closed at 11:30 as they told me .

• Reviewed: August 9, 2016

Excellent vacatin place
    • Superior Junior Suite

Everything was great but need to improve on the breakfast boufe in giving more variations in green salads.

Staff dedicated to guest satisfaction& comfort. At the reception thanx to the extra ordinary SALOME who was of great help to make our stay more enjoyable .

• Reviewed: August 8, 2016

Great location in center of town. Staff didn't follow through on request though.
    • Superior Junior Suite

We booked for 3 people that included a sofa bed. I then paid 60 extra for a rollaway bed so we could have access to the sofa. I asked three different times for the rollaway and never received it. At checkout I asked for a refund for the rollaway since I never received it. I was told I would have to do it on bookings.com since I paid that way. When I requested refund online I received back a notice saying they couldn't give me a refund. Very disappointed that we didn't get the rollaway that I paid for or the refund. The sofa bed was already included in my original booking but we wanted to keep that available to sit on.

Great location in center of town. Staff was friendly but didn't follow through on request.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2016

Hotel is great but its like Disneyland in Switzerland

Big resorty... if you are looking for a good place with kids and service its great. If you are looking for authentic Swiss experience this is not it. Interlacken as a city is very touristy and not the kind of Swiss vacation we were looking for.

Staff was amazingly helpful, friendly, well trained. Property was beautiful and well kept. Management is very fair and does a great job with the hotel.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2016

The worst time I ever had in a hotel

They did not provide us with extra bed even the room was big in addition to the cleanless, they do not cleaning the bathroom , only provide you some shampoos and washing gel and tissue without considering how many person in the room. I will never book at this hotel again.