Reviews of Hotel & Spa Victoria-Lauberhorn 3 stars

Dorfstrasse, 3823 Wengen, Switzerland

#13 of 52 hotels in Wengen

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Wonderful place to stay in Wengen!
    • Family Room

We loved how handy the location was to the train station and village areas with shops and restaurants. We used this hotel as our base for three nights to tour the area and visit nearby Jungfraujoch- the highlight of Swiss. The hotel breakfast each morning was delicious and filling. After exploring and hiking all day the large indoor pool and spa refreshed us! The staff was excellent and friendly.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

This hotel and town are amazing.
    • Double Room with Jungfrau view

This hotel and town are amazing. The views will blow you mind. Hiking and mountain train rides are right outside your front door. At the end of the day enjoy the pool and spa. Hotel had good breakfast included. Nice restaurant options for dinner within walking distance. This was an amazing value for Switzerland

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Good hotel for a weekend ;)
    • Comfort Double Room

The silence zone could have more newspapers and magazines as well the tea could be served in a proper mug instead of plastic cups, terrible for a English Man! The restaurant was really dark, a bit depressive in comparison with Pasta and More, vibrant and new! Anyway, the food and the waitresses were fantastic! I was expecting to have a discount in the car parking were we left the car ;(

The extra time to check out was a bonus! The dinner and breakfast were fantastic! The sauna and the pool was great. The silence zone had a great view and we definitely could relax and asleep for a couple of minutes!

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

• Comfort Single Room

A bit noisy in the early morning as near the train station but no problem if you want to get up early and get up the mountain before the crowds

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Its so great!!!! Im so glad i choose this hotel. Very near to Wengen Station. Its a bonus point!
    • Economy Double Room

It would be great if u could provide halal meal upon request

I just love it! Almost everything about it. Would recommend u guys to stay here. Esp those who wants to experience mountain stay.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Outstanding location in one of the most beautiful areas of the world.
    • Comfort Double Room

I asked for a firmer pillow and only received a second fluffy one.

The pool is one of the best and you can see snow capped mountains while you swim. The location is excellent overlooking the Lauterbrunnen Valley and next to the train station.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Looking forward to returning.
    • Economy Double Room

Annette warned us that the steam/aromatherapy room was not working properl- much too hot. She informed upper management to address/correct.

Annette, the spa/sauna-meister/therapist was so knowledgeable, kind and helpful; a wonderful person. The location of of the hotel is unbeatable and the room was quiet and spotless.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Nice location, great views, friendly staff

The spa pool was over run with children. It made using the pool area unusable as they splashed everywhere. Should be a set time for adults only.

Great location for hiking, access to the train to Jungfraujoch, nice bar and good breakfast

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Wonderful stay.
    • Double Room with Jungfrau view

The towels were a bit thin, but that's the only tiny flaw.

Beautiful Jungfrau view and diagonally opposite the station. The staff were helpful and welcoming and the hotel was comfortable. We were half board and the food was delicious, well thought out menus and good choice of meals. Service with a smile as well! Nice room and balcony, with that wonderful view. Heaven.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

I liked virtually everything about the hotel.
    • Comfort Single Room

Three very, very, very, minor things: 1) The view of the Lauterbrunnen Valley floor itself, was marred by of all things...… a tree. A big, beautiful tree. I don't expect that the tree be cut down at all, but maybe shortened? It was/is right smack, dab in the middle of the view of the valley floor from my room. 2) One of the every day activities just happened to be happy hour on the night I arrived - two drinks for the price of one at the hotel's bar. I got there at about 2125 after a later check-in and was very fortunate that the girl behind the bar was present. Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten a drink at all, since this only went until 2200 hrs. (the bar was open until about 2300 hrs.) so I wanted to get my money's worth. I did get one beer before 2200 hrs and didn't have another until well after 2200. That, only because I was able to flag down someone who just happened to come out of the kitchen. As such, I was able to ask for drinks for the couple who I was talking with also. The reason for this was because the girl working the bar was also running drinks to two or three other places, such as the restaurant. A bit rough for the poor girl on the bar, as she was the only one on that night. It was a wee bit annoying but talking to the other couple allayed any issues. That and the fact that I was on vacation after all. So I did go out and find a couple bars outside and all was well... 3) It was a bit difficult to locate/reach the plug outlet below the night stand. ( I had to get down on my hands and knees to do do.) Any way, that is about it on any complaints I could have had. Again, very, very, very, minor but that's it. Not possibly enough to keep me from going back, which will definitely happen if I ever do get back to Wengen some day.

I liked virtually everything about the hotel. The location is virtually steps from the train. ( I barely even got wet going to the hotel after the train when It was drizzling upon arrival. ) I found the whole staff that I had any encounters with to be very friendly and polite. Many thanks to Katarina and Michelle for their assistance during my stay, including check-in, check-out, respectively. The breakfast was great. Lots to choose from. One morning I missed breakfast and a staff member was kind enough to get me a sandwich, drink, and a cup of coffee. Many thanks again, to him. I had a balcony with a phenomenal view of the gardens below, and the mountains above. The outside of the hotel is every bit as beautiful as seen in the pictures, The only thing bad about the hotel, is that there was so much to do that I did not get a chance to use the spa, pool, and many other facilities available to me. But, obviously, that was not the fault of the hotel, as I was on the go from the minute I checked in. I had no complaints what so ever. I only wish I could show pictures but I am not that computer savvy, nor do I have them sorted from the three camera's that I used on my trip. I think the only way to beat this hotel is if one is looking for a five star hotel, but there is no reason to do so!

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

The hotel offered very good services and the reception staff was very friendly and gave good advice
    • Economy Double Room

The room and bathroom was small No balcony

The breakfast was very generous Helpful staff especially the reception Superb salt water pool Location of the hotel The view from the room Near to shops

Breakfast is great with a lot of variety.
    • Double Room with Jungfrau view

Breakfast is great with a lot of variety. The room is very comfortable, ours had an incredible view of the Jungfrau. We used the spa every day, really perfect after a long day of hiking.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Great location, right next to the train station.
    • Economy Double Room

Children are allowed in the pool and there didn’t seem to be any child-free hours. If there were, these were not communicated.

Great location, right next to the train station. We had the most magnificent view from our room (see photo).

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

The hotel is located right next to the train station.
    • Double Room with Jungfrau view

Room was a bit basic. The bed was positioned very weirdly from the door and the bathroom. Matrasses and pillows were really thin and not comfortable.

The hotel is located right next to the train station. We really enjoyed the view of hhe Jungfraujoch mountain and the pool and spa. The breakfast was also really good.

Excellent location in centre of town near railway.
    • Comfort Double Room

Room had interconnecting room door and could clearly hear all conversation from next door. Pillow and doona covers not hotel cotton but scratchy courser material which was uncomfortable to sleep with. Pillows terrible - large and loosely filled I think with feathers so had to constantly reshape them through the night.

Excellent location in centre of town near railway. Absolutely amazing view of mountains from our room (413). Very good breakfast selections and lovely spacious dining area with beautiful views.

Luxury in Wengen
    • Comfort Double Room

I can't say that there was anything I didn't like about the hotel. I guess maybe, I would say the keys are gigantic and you have to remember to lock your own door when leaving, so that was a little out of date.

The location is perfect, very close to the train station and easy to walk to. They allowed us to check in at 8:00 am which was very convenient, and lucky for us. The restaurants in the hotel were remarkably good. The saltwater massage pool and suana facilities were outstanding as well, and help us recover from all of our 8 mile hikes each day. The town was very charming, and for the price, this was the best stay we had while in Switzerland.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Good holiday
    • Economy Double Room

Evening meals were set 4 courses. For us too much. To be able to choose 2 from the 4 would have been good.

Location. Quality. Staff. Pasta & more resteraunt. All food was superb.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

A wonderful hotel in a beautiful location!
    • Double Room with Jungfrau view

Sharing the balcony with others felt a little awkward at times.

Fantastic location, close to train station. Rooms were spacious and balcony was large. Breakfast was fantastic with lots of variety. Pool was amazing as were the mountain views. Staff very friendly, especially in the restaurant.

Beautiful location. Nice overall. Wish it was a little more affordable to come back and stay again
    • Comfort Double Room

The pillows and comforters could have been better. The walls between rooms were thin, so you can hear your neighbors at night talking and moving about up above you and the room adjacent to you. I wish the pool and fitness area had longer hours.

The location was great. Wengen is a car free town so you have to take the train (about 7 dollars per person each way) up. The hotel was right next to the train station so we did not need help with our belongings and the baby stroller. The weather was not cooperating with us most of the weekend but when it did clear a little bit, WOW. I loved the view from our room. The salt water pool and small play area for the children was nice.

The breakfast is good with a lot of variety.

It looks expensive from outside but really cheap from inside especially the bed. We had requesting an extra pillow during check in at 2pm(the room was not ready) and the staff said ok & will send to our room but when we came back at 6pm for the key the other staff told us no extra pillow been reserved for us, and we need to request it again for tomorrow. Make sure don’t stay in the ground floor and I believed that you can get a better hotel with 277Euro for one night!

The breakfast is good with a lot of variety.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

One of the most memorable stay with lot's of pleasant memories.

One of the most memorable stays in Wengen. Our family thoroughly enjoyed the stay, and we would visit again. The view from the balcony was excellent, and the triple room was very comfortable. The staff was so polite and ever willing to assist you.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Beautiful place to stay
    • Economy Double Room

Bathroom clean and adequate, just little small for tall people

Location and views, ambiance, lovely buffet breakfast, comfy and warm. Great spa and pool.

Overall a good stay, views are fantastic, our room overlooked the Silverhorn, beautiful.
    • Family Room

Proximity to station causes noise irritation if windows are open, especially early mornings with a train every 30 minutes. Safety policies prevent an Iron or a Kettle in the room, something that is assumed to be a basic necessity in the Hotels today, alternatives need to be considered on a no cost basis.

Location at a minute’s walk from the station, good Breakfast layout, comfortable family rooms, cleanliness around the property.

This Hotel is great for its location and if you book in...
    • Economy Double Room

Breakfast could be better for the price paid at this hotel and I had the problem of my neighboring room that kept on screaming at me on the balcony because I was have a very normal conversation on the balcony a few minutes after 10pm.

This Hotel is great for its location and if you book in advance the view of the Mountains. Otherwise as per all Swiss hotels a bit pricey and many of the basics you would expect like kettle facilities are not available. Location good because it’s close to the train station. They also gave a 30% discount on the cable car.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

One of the best part of the trip was staying at this hotel.

One of the best part of the trip was staying at this hotel. Very comfortable rooms with breathtaking views. The hotel had a lot to offer on its own with a great indoor pool plus a lovely outdoor garden/play area for the kids. The breakfast served had a good variety to choose from and was pretty decent. The in-house restaurant, Pasta & More, was amazing too and we absolutely loved all the dishes we tried here. Lastly, the staff was extremely friendly and welcoming and made the stay even more worthwhile. Would love to stay here again.

Great location just by train station.
    • Economy Double Room

The only gripe I have is that the pillows were very soft with hardly any filling

Great location just by train station. Very tasty breakfast with good variety and ample choice. Very clean. Nice swimming pool

Short stay in Wengen
    • Double Room with Jungfrau view

Lot of tour groups. Bathroom timber swollen and paint coming off at floor level. Balcony paint very very flaky not painted for many years.

Excellent buffet breakfast. Rooms with jungfrau views well worth it.

Worst Staff and all guests unfriendly policies.

The staff and the service is not upto the swiss standards. The staff does not know anything. They charge you deposit for umbrellas?? No hotel in Switzerland has such a policy ,this makes us think that they do not trust the guests? My wife had sprained her ankle after visiting the doctor we came back and it was raining quite heavily, my wife and child was waiting in taxi ,I ran to the reception to get umbrella so that my wife’s braces do not get wet and she can walk comfortably ,but the girl at reception said please give deposit first of 30CHF and then you can have the umbrella. Is the hotel staff so cold that they cant see the guy drenched in rain water asking fir a umbrella quickly for my daughter and wife and the staff is not bothered in what condition the guest is asking the umbrella. They have a big game room but the hotel charges you 1-5 chf for different games each time you play. The steam sauna only opens at 3pm even if some guests are in hotel just to relax and enjoy the steam sauna pool but it can happen only after 3. They dont charge the lowest price around that they charge the guests for games this is pathetic. If you have steam sauna pool why cant you keep it open in daytime? All the facilities which they boasts of are running according to hotel and not what guests would like to. Please do not stay in this hotel.

The location is just few steps from Wengen station.

Wonderful hotel in a beautiful town
    • Comfort Double Room

Rooms are a bit on the small side.

Located opposite the train station that brings everyone into the town it is perfectly located in a quiet area, Staff was friendly and professional. good internet. Very good restaurant. Great views. Well worth the stay

This hotel was probably the best hotel we stayed our during...

No fridge in the room

This hotel was probably the best hotel we stayed our during our Swiss trip (and the cheapest). Beautiful views, great location to the train, friendly staff and a nice pool/spa area (nude area also) which was open late for a romance night which was perfect for us. Would highly recommend.

Location is very strategic, easy to catch Jungfraujoch and...

No water heater so you need to go to any restaurant/cafe for cup of hot coffee

Location is very strategic, easy to catch Jungfraujoch and the hotel just next to Wengan train station

The view from our room was fabulous!
    • Double Room with Jungfrau view

The only issue with the hotel is that it is loud. We could hear people flushing, laughing, talking from their rooms and balconies. The children are up early yelling and playing.

The view from our room was fabulous!

Fantastic location;
    • Comfort Double Room

Rooms were average. Beds are uncomfortable and walls are thin, so easy noise in halls and adjoining rooms.

Fantastic location; Good breakfast; Close to everything; Spa

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

A lot of noise on the balcony
    • Double Room with Jungfrau view

Very noisy place. There is a recycling center very close to the hotel and it made a lot of noise from early morning till evening, even on Sunday. We had a room with a view to the Jungfrau and the noise was awful on the balcony. Also the trains made noise but I was expecting that.

Beautiful view from the balcony. Good beds and breakfast. We had a problem with the shower and they fixed it very fast.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Fabulous hotel, great location. Loved it
    • Double Room with Jungfrau view

Something small and not uncommon in Europe it seems - no bar fridge in room. Nothing else it was pretty perfect

Best location and views were amazing. Loved the balcony with views. Staff were fabulous and very friendly. Games room and lots of extra facilities. Room was spacious. Food was also good. Loved it all. Great location next to train station and central.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Nice and perfect located Hotel

We were 2 adults and a teen. Hotel is perfectly located just beside train station (disadvantage some noise of the trains) and friendly staff. Breakfast buffet with wide selection. Room was clean, nice and spacious with 2 balconies (room 310). We had a double bed an additional bed for the doughter (there was space for an additional bed). The pool is great and also interesting for the kids. The spa was ok (small area with sauna and steam bath).

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

An awesome place
    • Comfort Double Room

Fridge and kettle in room would have been nice.

An amazing place to stay. Pool was the best after hiking! We enjoyed the welcome drink, beer tasting at the hotel and were fortunate enough to stay on Swiss National Day.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Great stay!
    • Double Room with Jungfrau view

We asked for double bed but got 2 twin beds attached together. The issue was there was a growing gap between the mattress as night went on.

Staff were very nice. View was great with terrace. The swimming pool is great.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Love staying at this hotel - fun, friendly, efficient and perfect position.
    • Comfort Double Room

We have now stayed at the hotel in winter for skiing and early summer to walk - enjoyed both times of the year and the hotel’s high standards have never changed.

beautiful

some staff were a little bit rude and a bit unorganised at times and was a tourist hot spot

breakfast buffet was amazing, beautiful view, would recommend paying the extra for it

Loved every moment of it, would highly recommend it to anyone considering this hotel.
    • Economy Double Room

Maybe a more affordable supper otion to be had at the hotel would help

The cleanlyness of the rooms and hotel in general was outstanding only surpassed by the friendly staff througout the hotel.

very very good and highly recommended for staying in wengen

expensive.

right next to train station which i feel is key in a small car free mountain village. the view from our jungrafu facing balcony was amazing and i have something to compare with cz i have stayed in another hotel in the area as well. very nice salt water heated pool !

Will come back for sure!

There is no kettle.

Location is perfect, just next to the train station. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I like the SPA and sauna which are great and free of charge. It was a really nice experience.

Good location.

Poor service(Compared with other hotels we stayed in Switzerland). I went to the restaurant with my bottle, and told the waitress that I need some hot water. She told me in an unfriendly way that they didn't provide free hot water and they only had Tea or Asian Soup. I repeated several times that I need 1 hot water and I would pay for the money of the tea. After a while, she gave me a pot of tea with a teabag inside...

Good location.

The best swiss experience...a place to stay..

There is nothing bad...to talk about.

Location...Location...in front of wengen station..30 sec.walk..with luggage..best staff experienced in switzerland...best swimming pool experience in my life...5 star quality...layout of the hotel and restaurant very user friendly.....a true swiss experience...breakfast with more than 100 options...view of lauterbrunen valley in front...

Nice location at Wengen

The soap bottle in the shower was not very convenient to use. But this is really minor.

Great location just by the train station so easy access to various day trips. Nice swimming pool and spa. Nice selection at breakfast. Room was spacious for three people. Forgot my smartphone at breakfast - staff noticed and I got it back at the reception.

I went hiking with my 14 years old son.
    • Comfort Double Room

We had a very small room, almost no space to put the suitcase. Also, the rooms, probably due to the construction of the building were quite acoustic - at night you could hear the steps from above.

Great location, friendly staff, nice breakfast. The restaurant in the hotel - Pasta and More - was quite good.

Amazing place

Guests departing from the hotel bumping their cases down the stairs at 4am

Everything else was perfect the spa , the room the location and the price. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. The town itself is amazing. I recommend the golden India curry house as it was so tasty.

Perfect place to stay in Wengen
    • Economy Double Room

Friendly, helpful staff, delicious food in the hotel's Lobhorner restaurant, comfortable room with a fabulous view and a wonderful salt water spa pool

Absolutely great

Nothing at all

Fantastic location, view and facilities - one of the best been recently and on TOP the staff was excellent. We had 2 rooms between 4 adults and 2 kids and were kind enough to give us rooms near even though we forgotten to mention upfront. Also delighted us with a vegetarian breakfast dish - perfect stay and hope to come back to the hotel and wengen

A very comfortable hotel
    • Economy Double Room

Bed was a bit too hard for my taste.

Very pleasant staff, nice courtyard, good breakfast in beautiful dininghall, nice room and great to have sauna/pool-access after days of hiking!

The pool (spa) is exceptional.
    • Family Room

Evening meals are good but very expensive.

The pool (spa) is exceptional. A lot of diverse water jets, lazy river etc. The location is Very close to the train station.

Excellent place to relax and enjoy Wengen trip.

Excellent location. Great facilities and very helpful staff. Breakfast was very good. The hotel had lots of activities and indoor spaces to chill at day after coming back from outdoor excursions.

Great hotel for family
    • Economy Double Room

Everything! The location just next to the train station. Beautiful hotel with a beautiful view. Very nice and welcoming staff. We were given an upgraded room with a view and balcony. The spa and pool was great. There was a playground and luggage room in the hotel courtyard. Breakfast was served with many choice and everything was tasty. Unforgettable experience for us.

Out of this world
    • Double Room with Jungfrau view

Everything was good. The surroundings out of this world. Near the train station. Breakfast and dinner of a high quality. View from our room to the Jungfrau beautiful

Best hotel in Switzerland.
    • Double Room with Jungfrau view

This was the most deluxe hotel I have stayed at in Europe. The staff was phenomenal, the rooms perfect, and the breakfast delicious. The view from my room of the mountains was so breathtaking. This was my favorite hotel stay of my life!

Great experience
    • Superior Family Room

Very unstable hot water supply. Bad soundproofing probably because it's a wood-structure building.

The hotel locates just next to the railway station, less than 2min walk. I like the swimming pool. The hotel also provides various areas for entertainments and activities.

A great hotel to stay to explore this region. Will be back again.
    • Economy Double Room

The location is excellent as it is just next to train station. We were given a free upgrade to a bigger and higher floor room with great views. The staff were very helpful and rooms are clean and spacious. Definitely will come back to stay at this hotel again.

The property has beautiful views from the balcony and is...

The property has beautiful views from the balcony and is close to the train station. You can hear the train with the doors open but it is not enough to keep you awake. The breakfast is very good. Lots of variety from scrambled eggs to luncheon meets and fruits. The hotel looks larger in the pictures than it is but I had a feeling it would be. Dinner is expensive but everywhere is. The dinners where very good and of high quality.

Excellent hotel to stay. They need to improve the Breakfast services

The breakfast area was crowded, service not upto the mark. Eggs had to be boiled by the guests and not readily available and the egg boiling container was not working properly and we wasted time in trying to do it ourselves. Considering the crowd, they should have boiled eggs ready. Also hot milk ran out fast and replacement was not fast enough.

Very conveniently located and facilities were excellent

Fantastic location

Location perfect, very close to station and in middle of village, staff went above and beyond, great service, food good, amazing view from room

Great location, spa and covenience.
    • Comfort Double Room

Bed sheets were really uncomfortable, like they were made of sandpaper. Buffet was a bit chaotic and the lunch packs were rather underwhelming.

Everything else! Amazing spa and pool, beautiful location, pretty decent food and lovely helpful staff. Also very clean and tidy.

The location was perfect.
    • Double Room with Jungfrau view

The bed for two was two single beds put together. I know this is pretty standard for many hotels. But that was all I could fault, for this lovely place.

The location was perfect. Just a short walk to Wengen railway station. The view from the balcony was mesmerising, it was truely amazing. There is a saltwater relaxing pool. It had loads of different water jets, that were great after all of the long walks. The picture below is the view from the bed! And the balcony

Great stay. I will definitely go back
    • Economy Double Room

bedrooms should have a kettle and mini fridge

the spectacular views from our bedroom. Great breakfast and a perfect hot swimming pool after all day out Great location, just behind train station

Excellent location, just next to the train station and the...
    • Comfort Double Room

A small fridge in the room would be great. The interior of the hotel is a bit outdated, but everything is still nice and clean.

Excellent location, just next to the train station and the lift. Nice playground for the kids outside, and good spa facilities. Quite good breakfast, with very good local cheese selection.

A very pleasant stay.

There were no children's bathrobes and slippers or children's cutlery in the dining areas.

The family room was clean and spacious, with mountain views. A healthy breakfast was served each day. Pool and massage a bonus after skiing all day. Small swing for the children and lounging chairs for the adults outside. A one minute walk to the train and Village.

old-fashioned hotel but nice and good facilities

The cushions were too soft and too bright in the room, no mini-bar in the room, for the prices this makes no sense, only one key for room

The view on the mountains, the Swimming pool, the games area and breakfast

Helpful and friendly staff.
    • Economy Double Room

Check in at 3pm, check out till 10am. Very small rooms, bad cleaning. Some of the Staff hardly knows German, but they were allnice and helpful. Entrance to ski room from the outside is not marked and very complicated. Very noisy location because of the railway tracks nearby

Helpful and friendly staff. Close to railway station

We stayed for 4 nights

Will be nice to have a kettle with tea and coffee in our room.Always like to have my tea in bed also water with glasses .We had to buy water every day.

We stayed for 4 nights First 2 nights we were a couple of friends and I've book a double room The 2 last nights another friend joined us and I've booked a triple room( cheap book separate than just book a triple for room for 4 nights) When I arrived at the hotel they upgrade my booking and we were aloud to stay in the triple room and not change from a double to a triple, easy for us, Facilities are great and the views are stunning After a long day outdoors skiing or hiking , the salt spa pool is just perfect and you can enjoy it with the alps views . We ate most night at the hotel restaurant and food was very taste Also train station is just behind the hotel

You can’t ask for a better hotel for kids in Switzerland. We will be back.
    • Economy Double Room

The temperature in the pool room was too high. I thought “heated pool” meant only heated water, as it does here in the states, but they mean heated ROOM also. Beds are somewhat hard, but that’s pretty standard in Switzerland.

Location was perfect. Right across from the station. We loved having a balcony. My son (4) was so excited that there was a playground, pool and game room. The a la carte restaurant was fine. The breakfast was over and above.

Despite having been told that my card would not be charged in advance. It was charged at the booking date (over a month in advance) and remained charged until check-out. Therefore either Booking.com is incorrect or the hotel does not follow its guidance/information.

The hotel had a fabulous location, wonderful comfort, delicious breakfast, and top notch service.

Awesome service, fabulous location, wonderfully comfortable beds with down comforters and pillows and crisp cotton linens. Fabulous breakfast, and super convenient location.

Expensive but overall a good hotel in an excellent location.
    • Economy Double Room

Rooms were small and basic.

Excellent location, close to the train station so not far to lug your cases etc, also sits between the Mannlichen cable car and the station so not far to walk in ski boots. Being able to use the spa pool, sauna and steam room after skiing each day was most welcome.

Adequate
    • Comfort Double Room

We were only given one pillow which was so flat it caused neck ache. The towels were very small and rather tired. The hotel is rather tired.

The breakfast ran out of food earlier than the expected and most mornings.

Perfect choice for skiers - the squad loved it!
    • Economy Double Room

Rooms on the smaller size but well kept and perfectly clean

Great location (1 min from station, 2 from ski lifts) , excellent facilities, good food and staff very helpful