Reviews of Swiss Star Zurich Sihlfeld

Dubsstrasse 30, Wiedikon, 8003 Zürich, Switzerland

#53 of 76 Holiday rentals in Zürich

Based on 904 apartment reviews

• Apartment (2 Adults)

The bed was too soft, squishy and one 1/2 person size when it should be double as we booked a room for two. Very tiny. The price is very high for what you get but in Zurich everything is overpriced, so they take advantage of it. Half price would be more than fair for what you get. No breakfast. No possibility of leaving luggage in the building if you have a later flight. There are lockers in the Trainstation...6Chf (7 EUROS) for a small one! All up to you.

Easy check-in and check-out. Good Wi-fi. Location was near the center in a very quiet and pretty neighborhood.

• Deluxe Apartment (2 Adults)

There was no staff to talk to. This means no recommendations about what to do, nobody to give you the keys (it's only a post box), if you have any question there's nobody there,... they only provide you with a Swiss phone number to address questions, so be ready to spend lots of money on the phone call because of the roaming! The room was nice, bright and wide, although there were many ants everywhere (fourth floor, not on the ground floor next to gardens)...

The location was nice, just 12 minutes walk from the main station.

It was noisy - quiet neighborhood but some other tenants noisy... talking loudly, laughing, singing etc outside rooms. Housekeeping staff made it clear despite language difficulties I couldn't use the laundry. Went to use when they weren't there but the dryer was broken and didn't want to fill my room with wet washing.

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Very very small and highly PRICED ROOM..not value for money, And the bed is not at all comfortable a double size bed should be of single size not 2 pieces.. Very small room No iron stand provide No drying clothes stand provide. No hair dryer provided. No dish washer soap capsule provided No scrubber to wash vessels or clean vessels was provided. Constant repair work of fitting the bell.. Always noisy, The neighbors were also too noisy and constantly faught. Over all rating poor.. The room is way to small for the price it is being charged.

Cleaning was good rooms were good and hygiene.

The staff was rude and started knocking at the door harshly when I was only 10 minutes late for check out.

Location, cleanliness, facilities were excellent.

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Received wrong keycode at first, and had to call twice to get the correct one. First person to answer was helpful, the second rather abrupt.

Very clean and comfortable, excellent value for the price.

• Apartment (2 Adults)

There was a smoke smell in the room when we entered, and there were workers making noise, appart from other guests' noises.

Nice place to stay, it was the cheapest avaliable but still really good for its price. The location is ok and the neighbourhood is really nice.

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Can you please put a little bedside lamp on the table next to the bed. Only one big room light is very bright, especially if you like to read a little before going to sleep. The apartments are a bit noisy, so you can hear the upstairs neighbors walking around.

Good price, clean, well equipped, comfortable bed, okay location

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Though it's pretty common in Switzerland that there is no toothbrush and toothpaste provided for guests, it was quite inconvenient not offering enough toiletries (shampoo, shower supplies, soap etc.). Two guests checked-in and it only offered one soap and a small bottle of 3-in-all washing gel...

Great value and convenient check-in/ check-out process. In a way, it's better than stay in local hotels. Will recommend Swiss Star to my friends for sure!

• Apartment (2 Adults)

I have stayed so many times in the same building and never had any problems with wi fi internet but this time conection was terrible. Dont know what has happened. Only one trash bag for one week. No soap for washing machine Or any other dish soap.

Location, comfort

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Only having one flat pillow really hurt our necks by the end. Also the shower head was too low- especially for my 6’2 boyfriend! Not ideal!

The space, location, cleanliness and cooking appliances.

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Great value for money. The place was nice, clean, check in/out super easy, no complaints! There is construction going on, but we only knew that from the scaffolding/works inside the building (no construction noise on Monday morning when we woke up!) Parking not so easy to find, but we found a spot within 10 min or so (you can park anywhere except the yellow lines, and it's free from 8 pm to 9 am)

• Apartment (2 Adults)

The shower / bath combo is not very comfortable in the unit we stayed in.

The apartment was clean and the access was easy. Even with a power outage on the key box, the telephone number worked and someone helped us at 23h00 at night. The area is not bad for seeing the city, about 8min walk to closest station.

• Deluxe Apartment (2 Adults)

The entrance was vey diffcult to find, since the company have got two houses there next to each other, and there is no signposting. The appartement was very nice, but didnt have shutters in front of windows, only lace curtains. So its easyto look in at night and not dark in the morning, which was ok in Oktober, but might be annoying in summer!

At first I didn't find the entrance because of the construction, and when I finally found it, the check-in box wasn't working and I had to telephone.

tall mattress

• Apartment (2 Adults)

I did not like the check-in experience at all. Very difficult and as an international traveler I had to call long distance on my smartphone to get in contact with the office. The instructions were not clear and were mostly in German. I wasted money and time being stuck outside. The check-in should have been MUCH easier. But once I got in, things got better. Do not drive in Zurich. Parking is a nightmare!!! Simply horrible and you need to order a permit. The city site for getting the permit is only in German. I didn’t folllow the instructions 100% and not only paid 32USD for two days for the permit, but at 45USD parking ticket. It was ridiculous. No, there is no reserved parking at the property.

The room was very clean and comfortable. It isn’t fancy, but you aren’t paying for fancy. Good value at the end of the day and much better than what my friend was experience in another place he was staying at for a smaller room and a higher price.

• Apartment (2 Adults)

The code I was given for getting the key didn't work so I had to call the owners who nevertheless fixed the problem quickly. Lots of noise in the hallway during most of the night. Doors banging, people talking etc. It seems the walls are very thin. The water kettle in the room was full of chalk (ew). As for the bathroom, the drain of the wash basin was blocked so that water would take half an hour to run away. The shower had a very low ceiling where I couldn't stand! And I'm of average height. Finally, the TV didn't work. There was a "manual" that I accurately followed but it still didn't work, so I gave up.

Low price (for Zurich!). Room was clean and there was a kitchen.

• Deluxe Apartment (2 Adults)

We initially had some problems logging in to the Internet. The appartment service Hotline did help us but we're very very unfriendly on the phone. Not what I would expect from a customer service

The location was very good. Close to the city centre. But also within walking distance to an area full of little bars and pubs

The room smelled strongly of cigarette smoke, despite the prohibition of smoking. This severely impacted my stay, as no other rooms were available.

The bed was comfortable and the location was ideal.

• Apartment (2 Adults)

when I checked in my room,the room was occupied by other customer!!Then I called Hotel 2 times,I got new room key.H explained I have to back my room next day 1200.but in the early morning 0730,H wake me up and ask me to move even though the room was not clean up.So I waited untill 0900 ,after room was clean up,finally I moved back.The floor was not flat,bed also not flat.It lead my neck trouble.Only 1 time clean up my room during my saty ,was 13 days.The of bath shower earea was very low,I cannot use shower with stand up.If your hight was under 155cm,it will be ok.

there was kichen

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Current construction meant open doors loud noises and dust/debris... NO A/C - just awful and hot even on the ground floor. Wifi- requires SMS text message to access ... otherwise you have to call for "emergency access" which again requires a phone plan. No concierge on site so I watched guest after guest wander aimlessly until they fumbled their way to a key and their room. No early check in/ late check out - on site "vending machine style" time locked key release and check out. I would not recommend if you expect any of those things...

The location is 10 minute walk from station

In several occasions I was woken up by noises in the hallway (children screaming, loudly bell ringing). Also, there was just one socket available so if you have more than one thing to plug it becomes annoying. Lastly, there's no hairdryer and in the bathroom you'll find just one little soap and a tiny shampoo bottle for the whole week.

The room was fine: the bed was comfortable , the tv big and the kitchen equipped with everything you need to cook.

• Deluxe Apartment (2 Adults)

Travellers beware! Wifi is only accessible when a code is sent through text to your phone. With no phones we had to stand on a street corner trying to find free wifi somewhere to email host and wait for reply. No hairdryer The 'little disturbance'of construction was SO LOUD and started at 6.30 am.

• Deluxe Apartment (2 Adults)

- There were no curtains in the apartment, the neighbours could see into our bedroom and kitchen

+ Good value for money + Bathtub + Nice kitchen + Balcony + The apartment was overall cosy

The service from the boss. I have stayed more than 50 times with his hotel apartments. One time my credit card didn't work and I wrote a msg to tell that I would update the next day. Then my booking got canceled, so I made a new booking right away, so the boss called and told me that he will report me to police because they canceled my booking and I made a new booking right away!!!

Only the price I like

What was provided and what wasn't provided was very strange. There was an ironing board and iron, and even a small dishwasher - but no detergent for it. There wasn't any dishcloth nor any excess bin liners nor any adapters for their Schuko sockets. As a result of this, and poor cleaning service (room wasn't made once during my 3 nights stay), the dishes weren't clean when I arrived and I had to buy some small things by myself. There aren't any staff, so you can't store your luggage there before or after check-out. There are lockers at the train station but the big ones cost 11 CHF - so if you only stay one night and need that twice you might consider booking somewhere else.

Nice and quiet area. Bed was comfy. Provided shower gel had the "cruelty free"-label on it. Kitchen gives you the possibility to cater for yourself - a big plus, as eating out in Zurich is extremely expensive.

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Although other facilities were not bad but lack of air conditioning caused a lot of trouble. We were not able to sleep well due to the high temperature. Because of this we were not fresh in the morning. It ruined the whole trip.

• Apartment (2 Adults)

We had trouble getting the key and then realised there were two buildings to choose from. Unfortunately there was no sign telling us, we only found out because a resident of the building seen us having trouble. No kettle as mentioned in the description but can be improvised with pot.

It was lovely and clean in a secure building.

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Terrible terrible time.. there is no one to contact we request them an early check in as our flight landed at 10 they didn't respond. We came to the property at 1pm but there was no reception and not a single person available except a cleaner who doesn't know anything.. called the number they gave us in mail 10 times but no one picked.. i asked the cleaner if we leave our luggage here but she closed the door saying come 2 come 2.. anyways we booked uber went McDonald.. now the room it doesn't have a good pillow or anything bathroom doesn't have soaps its mid july and the temp is 30 plus window doesn't open i called the number they provided after 6 calls they picked up and said we don't have no fan. The pillows r not an actual pillows they r more like a piles of cloths in a pillow case.. very strange place..there is no curtains cant sleep.. the drains are blocked.. we came back to the apartment after having dinner around 11 and found out the key they given us doesn't open the front main door we were outside at night.. luckily there was someone on the balcony she came and opened the door for us.. at this time of night I'm finding any other hotel to sleep because no curtains and without any air supply this room is really suffocating.. i request anyone whose reading this review please please don't take this apartment if they eve give it free to you.

N-O-T-H-I-N-G

• Apartment (2 Adults)

We were on the ground floor with our window right next to the front door. We actually had people knock on the window to let them in because they couldn't open the front door. It was very noisy in the morning with people talking and roadworks just outside the window. We were glad there were shutters for some sense on security. At first we went to the wrong appartment block and freaked out that our code wasn't working to collect the key, luckily they were still answering the phone and the last was great at advising. But if their phone services stopped later at night then you'd be quite screwed. So if it a shame not having a reception for general advice, travel cards, tourist info ect'

We only stayed a night so couldn't fully appreciate the location of facilities. If we were staying in Zurich for multiple nights then the space and kitchen would be very handy and it was about 7 minute walk from the closest rail station and just one quick stop (or just a few) to the centre. I Suppose it's a good thing that you can check in as late as possible with the key machine.

Wi-fi needed to validate through SMS, but our phones not worked on Switzerland. Contact with host was only by phone. Staff was unpolite. Place and plates weren't really clean. Bed was not so comfortable. Apartment was noisy because of construction in building and nearby building. We were kicked of the apartment by the staff 15 minutes before checkout time.

It was not very expensive. It had a bathtub.

• Apartment (2 Adults)

The bed was uncorfortable. So hot because the room was under the roof. They were reforming all the building and it was dusty and noisy.

the lift getting up to the 4th. floor. The situation.

• Apartment (2 Adults)

at around 10:55 which was 5 minutes before check out, the cleaner knocked the door to ask if im checking out. that wasn't good thing. i could understand it if it passed 5 minutes after check out time but it was before 11. and when i called the number that was written on the email to ask if they could search what left in the room but the man who answered me sounded angry somehow. maybe he wasnt feeling that bad but his voice made me feel bad.

clean

This has been my third stay at these apartments, unfortunately it has also been the worst. The bedside table had no lamp, the cleanliness of the apartment was better in my previous stays (there were hairs in the bathroom) but the worst part was that, probably due to the fact that the building is being renovated, the tap water was often brown. I couldn't use it to cook and on two occasions (out of 4 nights) had to wait a couple hours before being able to take a shower. This is not admissible. I won't reflect this incident on my overall score as i hope this was an isolated incident because of the building renovations.

Excellent price/quality relation, perfect for a couple of days in the city.

• Apartment (2 Adults)

The internet. There was no private internet. For 80€/night I think at least you should have internet. The other things were allright.

The location and the appartment was old but nice

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Very noisy house keepers - they woke us up every morning while cleaning the other rooms, if you go there in order to sleep and relax this is NOT the right place.

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Building works were carried out in the apartments next to us and above us from before 8am in the morning with drills and hammering waking us up and building materials and cables in the hallways. The room was quite dark. A drawer was broken. No instructions on how to get the internet and it's possible to only get the internet if you are able to receive an SMS, which was not possible on my phone (my carrier doesn't allow roaming, so I cannot receive/make phone calls or receive/send sms). The bed was uncomfortable: it was very soft and you sink into it and it's not suitable for 2 people because it's pushed against the wall on one side, which makes it difficult to get in and out for the person lying on that side.

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Bathroom light was not working on arrival. Room was much smaller than looked in photos and was boiling hot in the room.

Easy to access key and room. Kitchen facilities were good.

To connect to the wifi you are required to phone a number to receive a code. Some international travellers don't use their mobile phones.

Clean and comfortable room. Easy access to motel using the provided code to collect keys.

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Can't open the window wide enough to let air through. It's facing the other apartment so couldn't open the curtains. Basic. Need decent pillows!

• Apartment (2 Adults)

no kettle, noisy fridge, itchy bed, smelly bathroom

leaving the property...previous trips to this hotel have been good. This was a disaster. Booked four nights and left after one

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Very close to Wiedikon station with direct trains to the airport. No problems getting keys. Accommodation is simple, but you get what you pay for (Zurich prices :). Excellent WI-FI.

• Apartment (2 Adults)

not too many transport links but not too bad. the floor was super squeaky

Nice well kitted apartment, all clean, just waiting for us to arrive. Location is OK, close to the Google HQ, a park, a river - very pleasant.

• Apartment (2 Adults)

THE HEAT. We stayed for 3 nights and temperatures averaged 30 degrees and yet there was not even a fan. Having windows open was not really an option as the 'curtains' were very flimsy and let all light through and there were also little gnats that kept coming in. Sleep at night was very unrestful ans the whole feel of the place was overall very uncomfortable in th sweltering heat. They could have included a toaster in the kitchen area. That's he only thing we would have used apart from the kettle. The shower curtains are a bit too short for the shower.

Basic ammenities, clean, excellent price, very good location to grocery and public transport links

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Apartment (2 Adults)

far from tram station (you need to walk 700-800 meter)

big bathroom, full equipped kitchen, comfortable bed, easy check in (no reception so you have to put pin number in key machine in front of the apartment), in a good neighborhood environment, quiet area

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Apartment had all the basic requirements, everything was functioning well and the bed was comfortable. Clean apartment and with some toiletries provided. Wifi worked well. Set in a nice and quiet neighborhood.. staff were also very friendly.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Room was very small for a couple to stay, expected a bigger one as the pictures on booking.com havent show its so small

Accessibility from transport and main station

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Second time staying there, this time there was lots of noise from nearby apartments during the night. Heating was off most of the days even when snowing outside

Excellent price/quality relation for Zurich standards. It has everything needed for a couple of days in the city

• Apartment (2 Adults)

We asked to checkin between 12-1am on wed 12th april which was accepted, but once we got there we were told this wasn;t what they meant. 4 of us had to share a bed for 1 night after waiting in the freezing cold for nearly 2 hours

Very close to getting into town, easy to locate, great wifi connection. Depending on the room - quite spacious.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

The kitchen was not really equipped. I wanted to make a tea, but couldn't. There is a sink, but you have to buy everything if you want to clean a dish. The WiFi is free with usable speed, but you need a Swiss number to use it. (It is really easy to buy a SIM.)

Nice, quiet place. Really easy to get around using public transport. There is a smaller kitchen, fridge and a TV. It's worth the money.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

• Deluxe Apartment (2 Adults)

Staff was bad in customer service, response time was very poor, barely gave options even after explaining current situation, didnt give us the deluxe room as advertised, tv is useless, bed wasnt comfortable, pillows useless

I like the pink trees that lined up the streets going to the property.

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Internet access was through mobile phone and I dont had a SIM card and all shops were close that was very inconvenient for me. There was no washing machine, TV does not have any channel, no DVD player, no dish washing liquid. Checkout time was too early and no flexibility for any extension. customer services were poor

Access to keys and location

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Outside of hotel and corridors are in a poor state. No notice to tell you where to get keys from. Once worked out though, keys were easy to obtain. Location is poor if you want the centre of the city. It's about a 45 minute walk or a short tram ride. Nothing around the hotel to do/eat. Nearest restaurant of a normal affordable price is MacDonald's 20 mins away

The bedroom/living room was a nice size. Quiet location away from crowds. Clean and tidy. Not much to the rooms but the price reflects this. Bed comfortable enough and clean. Room has a wardrobe, bed, sofa and kitchen table and chairs. Kitchen well equipped with cutlery, utensils and crockery.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

• Deluxe Apartment (2 Adults)

I didnt like, that the apartment is only nice on the webside. I got another apartment not this I did booked.

I did like Fotos on the webside. I did get keys to the apartment non problem.

The room was different and more dated than any of the photos suggested. Noises also echoed through the hallways, so it was not very quiet.

The price is decent and the tram is only a ten minute walk with frequent connections.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Not all rooms had a kettle. An Englishman needs a cuppa tea in the morning. A kettle was provided after contacting the staff.

Location, value for money

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Sound insulation is poor; one hears people talking in other rooms. Sound echoes in the building. Not recommended for light sleepers. The neighborhood itself is quiet. Bed and pillow is soft; I prefer medium firm.

Cheap. Location is close to city center and river Sihl.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

• Apartment (2 Adults)

we found everything we needed in the apartment. It was clean and comfortable and near to public transportation. The heating was excellent. The bed and the mattress were very comfortable. The bathroom was great. Everything was perfect. I really enjoy our stay.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

• Apartment (2 Adults)

The check-in process was just a little different than we're used to... I understand it's efficient and I'm sure more and more properties will start moving towards an automatic check-in, but this is just a head's up to those of you used to a personal welcome- not here

The quaint apartment has everything we needed: bed, bathroom, wardrobe, table and chairs, and kitchen with everything necessary to cook! It was easy to get to once we got a handle on the public tram system. We took one of many trains from the airport to the central train station, then took trams to get to a short walk away from our place.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Absence of hairdryer. Absence of basic free tea, coffee, oil sugar and salt for cooking.

Comfortable double bed, couch, bathroom and well-equipped kitchen! Enough of free room. A lot of towels and an iron.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Minor complaint, but it took forever to get the TV to work

Comparing with the current prices in Zurich this place is a gem. Well located, clean and comfortable. I will stay there again

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

Bad sound isolation. Some rooms really small.

It's really cheap place near the city center. It's completely automated, thus you can check-in at any time! Inside you can find everything that you need to 2-3 days stop.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

Booked a single room as I was a solo traveller. This is like a small studio apartment. It's small, simple and cozy. There is a small fully equiped kitchen which was really convenient to prepare my own food as Zurich is really expensive. For 1 person the room size was great for a short stay. Location is good. About 2 train stops from the Main Station then a 10 minute walk to the hotel. Location is not in the center center of the city center...but close enough to reach within 2 train stops or about a 20 minute brisk walk.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

• Apartment (2 Adults)

This apartment was self-served, which we were aware of booking this accommodation. Think I would stay elsewhere with staffing next time. It was just inconvenient not being able to simply ask someone about the place or get directions to and from places. The apartment is located a few blocks away from public transit, about a 10min walk and it's a residential area so there's not much there. The elevator ws out of commission because of the renovations and the laundry machines didn't work. Beware, we had to run the load 3 times because the machine would stop mid cycle and the dry didn't turn on at all. Also, personal hygeine soaps provided were minimal. Couldn't find dish soap in the kitchen so we couldn't wash our dishes.

WiFi was really strong and the apartment was clean.the price was reasonable especially for such an expensive city.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Every morning we were woken up before 8 by an awful noise - there were some construction works right behind our wall. We didn't get any notice of it, no compensation. Also, we found that utensils were not sufficient. And no tablets for the washing machine.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Heating was broken and could not be turned off. It was 30 degrees and only repaired after 2 days. In corridor heavy building was ongoing with lots of dust. No compensation for situation was offered.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

• Deluxe Apartment (2 Adults)

I did not know that the keylock code is the last five digits of the booking ID. I am not aware that I got this information. I tried to call the phone number from the door but nobody answered. I was lucky that some guys went out in a few minutes and gave me this information.

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Nothing I could say that I don't like. One small thing is may be something is missing like microwave's plate.

Size of the room is not small and it has everything. The location is not bad too.

• Reviewed: 24 November 2016

• Deluxe Apartment (2 Adults)

There were stains from the tea cups on the table and hair in the bathroom. Light bulb was missing in the lamp near the bed.

There is a supermarket nearby. Several public transport stops are within 10mins.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

The facilities and no one help to repair facilities immediately. No light in corridor for our all 3 nights. Very scary!!!!

I like the clean room and living environment

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

• Apartment (2 Adults)

The apartment was pretty cramped for 2 people and is more suitable for 1. Quite different from the photos. It was quite a distance to the nearest tram stop/train station (Bahnhof Wiedikon) and would not be suitable for anyone with heavy luggage or non-trolley bag luggage. The internet connection was very bad - intermittently on and off, and not enough time to complete any financial transactions or even simple queries to plan our day's itinerary or book ahead for the next leg of our travels. In the end, we relied on wi-fi outside the apartment. We also had to call to ask for the user id and password to access the internet. This is costly for anyone who doesn't have a local phone line. More hangers in the closet would've been useful (there were only 2) as well as some hooks behind the door or on the walls for hanging outerwear. Also, it would've been nice to have had 1 more chair as it was funny to be eating with one person at the table and the other person on the floor or bed. Lastly, the bed was comfortable but would've been too small for 2 larger persons.

Apartment was very clean and instructions to obtain the key were clear. Appreciated having the stove, fridge, kettle, microwave and iron. Quiet neighbourhood.

The fact that no-one was there. It felt very strange. Also the fact that it was difficult to find where the building actually is in your web site. You should state the tram stop name. A small electric kettle in the room in case someone needs a cup of coffee or tea would be nice.

The bed was very comfortable. The room was spacious.The building was very quiet. I would like to know do you have rooms in Kloten?

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Pillows really thin. Room cleaned only once in 10 days (after our second night). Window points to back yard, almost no daylight. No Kettle. No tablets for dishwasher. Kitchenware is very limited. Pretty quiet , but can quickly become noisy. Needs some renovations. Strange - the key for our room, was the same to unlock the front entrance door - does it mean all keys are the same !?

Very good location, via Wiedikon train station we traveled all across Switzerland. Very fast WiFi. Cozy and warm even without heating. Supermarkets and parks nearby. Quick and easy check-in-out with a machine. Good bargain, compared to other Swiss studios.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Clean towels once a week Shortage of equipment 1 knife 1 fork 1 spoon 1 mug 2 cups No pots No electric kettle The tumble clothes dryer did not work

The premises were not clean, and the bed was really uncomfortable.

Check in is straightforward and easy. Location is calm, and wi-fi connection was working well, without problems.

Browse Swiss Star Zurich Sihlfeld traveller photo gallery