2. China hotel reviews
  4. Lin hotel reviews
China Lin Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Qikou Travellers' House No reviews yet

“Our stay here was fantastic. We were welcomed from the moment we arrived, when the owner came down and met us at the car park to take us to the guest house. We had 2 recently renovated rooms, which were spacious and clean ( we had the twin rooms) , and there is a shaded communal area in the courtyard to sit. I asked the owner if she knew where I could buy beer and she went out of her way to take me to the nearby market and help me buy the beer. No English is spoken, but if you have a translate app, this should be no problem. Although we didn't eat there, they provide food, but I'm not sure what they charge. The noise from the courtyard can be a bit loud at night and in the morning if there are people about, but I think this is just the nature of staying in this style of accommodation. If you want a nice and convenient way to get around, the owners' son, who lives at the property, has a driving service, and is adept at using the translate app! He took us to a place along the Yellow River from where we could take a boat ride to see the beautiful rock cliffs further up the river ( this trip took around 3 hours including driving there). The next day, he took us to Lijiashan and Xiwan Village, both absolutely stunning places. On our final day, we hired him to take us to Lvliang, where we had a train to catch. He was very friendly, always on time and a very safe driver. I recommend using his services, also.”

The 1 Best Hotels in Lin