Reviews of 7Days Premium Wulingyuan XiBuJie

No.73 Xinyuan East Road,Near No.91 Wuling Avenue , Wu Lingyuan, 427400 Zhangjiajie, China

#29 of 85 hotels in Zhangjiajie

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Great hotel room, brilliant value for money

No problems

The rooms were clean and comfortable. Towels changed daily. Queen sized bed very comfortable by China standards. Free bottles of water replenished daily. Excellent value for money. Good WiFi. 10 minute walk from bus station.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Very low end
    • Queen Room

Strong smoke smell in the corridors and in the room. No acoustic isolation from the street. We left the hotel one night in advance.

The location is quite close to the Park.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Never again
    • Queen Room

The rest of the hotel is crap: the bedclothes have holes, the mattress is very hard, mould in the bathroom, everything is not maintained, the staff is sleeping on a sofa in the lobby, etc. First I wondered why this hotel has so good reviews, then I heard that guests who leave a good review before they leave, get a gift from the hotel.

The name of the hotel is "7Days Premium", but the only thing what is premium in this hotel is the manager. He is the only one who speaks english and is very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

The room was spacious and clean,the hotel quite modernly...
    • Queen Room

The beds were a bit hard and the street the hotel was on was quite noisy (in the evening as well as in the early morning hours).

The room was spacious and clean,the hotel quite modernly equipped and located near many eating options. what was most important though is the hotel manager, who helped us in every way possible and went out of his way to accomodate us. he made suggestions for routes inside zhangjiajie national park and helped us get a bus on the street on our last day. he even let us use the hotels washing maschine to do our dirty laundry which we greatly appriciated!

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Good hotel at an affordable price
    • Superior Queen Room

It was a very good experience over there. Nice location with an old village nearby that opens at night. Staffs are very helpful and cooperative. Enjoyed my stay.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

the facilities and location of the hotel is perfect
    • Queen Room

The first time I arrived at the hotel, the hotel staff immediately greeted us and helped us arrange an itinerary so that our time was not wasted. The hotel's facilities are very complete, there is a lift, spacious rooms and bathrooms, massage chairs, and detailed maps. We were charged the same price when adding a days stay. The location of the hotel is close to the highway, the center of the crowds, the bus terminal, the wulingyuan gate, and the muslim restaurant. If I go there again, I will definitely stay at this hotel.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

First class service at a hotel that redefines value for money.
    • Queen Room

The service at this hotel was phenomenal, from the moment I arrived at the airport. I chose their competitively priced pick up service and was greeted by Mr Feng, the hotel manager. Mr Feng speaks good English, and was instrumental in making this trip such a memorable one by helping me plan my week and do so in the cheapest way. He literally saved me hundreds of ‘kuai’ by showing me how to use the local buses instead of expensive personal drivers, and even took me round the park on the first day. We also exchanged wechat which was vital when I got lost or needed some help translating! The hotel itself is clean, friendly and the rooms are very large for the price. There is a high quality large tv, although the channels are all in Chinese. The WiFi is excellent, and the shower was superb. A hotel of this price surprised me in that it offered free amenities such as shower caps, toothbrushes, soaps and slippers. There is also an air conditioner/ heater which works like a dream to set the room to your comfort temperature. The location is excellent, although can be a little noisy in the rooms during the day and there was some construction on the street whilst I was there. At night it is peaceful and quiet. The hotel is a short taxi to the beautiful Baofeng Lake and National Park entrance. This is a hidden gem just off the main street and I would recommend this for any travellers looking for excellent value for money.

• Reviewed: March 25, 2018

The overall feeling of staying in the hotel is OK
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

After planning the Zhangjiajie travel itinerary; I began to choose the hotel; I looked at the map; the tighter place from the National Forest Park was Wulingyuan; I feel it will be more convenient to live here. After comparing several hotels in booking; we decided to choose this hotel. After arriving at the hotel, the hotel did not disappoint us; it was as beautiful and warm as the picture. The feeling of living is also very good; the waiter can speak some English; daily basic communication is possible.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

good good good
    • Queen Room

I looked for the hotel for a long time in booking. After we set up our hotel, we started to contact the hotel with booking. After chatting with each other, the hotel led me to download a Wechat; then we communicated with Wechat very smoothly, and the hotel was very patient with us to do route planning. When we arrived at the station, the hotel manager also picked us up. We were very safe to the hotel. We can not speak Chinese, but under the communication of their manager, we successfully completed the trip and also looked at the charm of Xiangxi. The whole journey is very pleasant. If you come to Zhangjiajie, I suggest you choose this warm hotel.

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

This hotel is fantastic, I like this hotel very much

There is nothing unsatisfactory

On the first day, my wife and I lived in the hotel on the hill of Zhangjiajie Forest Park. The price was a bit expensive. Early the next morning I booked the 7Days premium hotel Wuling Yuanxibu Street shop. I immediately contacted 7 Days Premium Hotel; then I added the hotel's WeChat. They sent us a positioning; they also helped us receive our luggage for free. In the evening, my wife and I taxied to the 7 Days Premium Hotel. The hotel overall feeling was good; a waiter in the shop speaks English, we communicated very well, the overall service was great; there is a lift in the hotel; I like sports, I chose to go up and down the stairs;When I opened the room, my God The space is very large, the equipment is very new, the TV is very big, the bed is very big; the mineral water inside is free, the towel and bath towel are new, it is also free to use; I was too much to like here;When I bathed in the evening, the water temperature is very good, than My own home is much better. In the evening, we strolled around and there was a vegetable market, a big supermarket, a small supermarket, a snack street, a specialty shop, a bus stop sign, and a taxi stop sign. It was very convenient to live here, and I really liked it here. If you come to Zhangjiajie, don't hesitate to choose here. You will have a pleasant surprise...

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

it's very good hotel
    • Queen Room

Before going to zhangjiajie, I found several hotel chains online. When I see the 7-day superior hotel, the rooms are prettygood. The price is also more affordable. So I looked at the comments, which were mostly favorable, and immediately ordered the hotel. After arriving at the hotel, there wassatisfaction. Everyone in the hotel was enthusiastic and went into the room, a big room. There are many shops around; The hot water. The network Strong; Cleanliness and hygiene; Clean sheets; Service satisfaction; The hotel is safe; The hotel is located in the alleyway of jingxi international hotel, which belongs to the center of wulingyuan. I recommend you to visit

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

A nice place in the center of town.
    • Queen Room

A nice place in the center of town. A standard hotel but friendly staff who were happy to help. Comfortable bed and nice bathroom.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Overall value for money
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wifi connection wasn't very stable

Front desk staff were very helpful

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Nice Staff, very Helpful Gentleman working at the receiption.
    • Queen Room

Nice Staff, very Helpful Gentleman working at the receiption.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

The hotel rooms are very clean and confortable, and are...
    • Queen Room

The hotel rooms are very clean and confortable, and are well-equipped. The staff is also pretty helpful and kind. Thanks.

There are also 4 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.