Reviews of Asia International Hotel Guangdong

326-1 Huanshi East Road, Yue Xiu, 510060 Guangzhou, China

#160 of 613 hotels in Guangzhou

6.2

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Will never come back again to stay
    • Business Queen Room

All staff from pool & gym were rude & unfriendly. Lobby staff were not cheerful & helpful on service. Pool shower room was the worst shower room I’ve ever used. Lobby area hasn’t got any sofas or chair for waiting guest. It’s my 1st experience in a 5 Star hotel where there’s no seating area for guest . Shame!!!

I like the housekeeping staff. Assistant Manager Derry was very helpful. The room cleanliness was above average but not perfect.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Perfect for Muslims . Awesome for attending Canton Fair

The staff needs to enhance their English Language ,

Breakfast is Perfect with more Halal options , and they are making awesome Omelette >>> Location is really amid of everything., walking distance of many Muslim Restaurants and those who loves Shisha will find many places to go, Two metro stations are a few minutes walking distance >

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

• Deluxe Double Room

Booked with booking.com, upon arrival was told by staff my room was no longer available and I would have to pay for an upgrade. Only after 20min call to booking.com was it resolved.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Almost everything is good , I highly recommend this hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room

I didn't like the coffee shop in lobby , is too expensive and they open late for breakfast.

Almost everything is good , I highly recommend this hotel

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

The location is good if your looking for Halal restaurants...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Wifi service was bad couldn't even open an email. Staff should be able to converse even basic English.

The location is good if your looking for Halal restaurants and groceries. It was about 20-30 minutes from Canton fair but its worth it since its hard to find Halal meals in China. Value for money

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Tolerance
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Twin Room

I observed the staff does not have much care and helpful to the black people, especially me, while checking in I carried all baggage my self no body assist me, so I dislike this being a 5 star hotel how can they differenciate between customers.

Due to that I have not been able to access any other thing.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

I stay here every single time I’m in Guangzhou, since the...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Absolutely appalling service by the Asia international team. We were given a very tiny room than usual, and there was construction work going on in the above room of which I have a video but unfortunately I am not able to submit videos here. The manager did not help in anyway even after being called to the room, just said there is no other room availability and had to go through a gruesome stay, definitely won’t be the same during my next stay.

I stay here every single time I’m in Guangzhou, since the location is apt, but things changed this time.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Revolving restaurant at 45th floor
    • Deluxe Twin Room

On last date of fair27/10/18 ,the transfer bus timing was not informed prior and started very late from hotel at 10:37 at started back 11.57am

Revolving restaurant at 45th floor

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

could have been better
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Twin Room

booking wrote to them to provide 1 breakfast .. i had booked room for two ppl and inclusive breakfast .. then how booking provides only 1 person breakfast .. staff r unfriendly towards customer

the location as always ...

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Location close to Arabic Resturant and coffee and Starbucks ...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Wi fi very poor- no sitting area in looby Some room need to be renovating and no Arabic or English tv channel in tv except ccn

Location close to Arabic Resturant and coffee and Starbucks and changing money- many car fans can be rent from same location Close to many shops and metro station xiobie

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

the location of the hotel is very good, near to shopping...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The air conditioner is not working well and the room was cold. When I asked to warm the room, they told that it is an old hotel and it takes time to fix the heat. But I asked electric heater and the manager of the hotel helped and sent an electric heater to the room, it was good.

the location of the hotel is very good, near to shopping center and many restaurants. Besides there are Turkish restaurants near the hotel. The sataff was helpfull.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Wonderful
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Everything at this hotel was perfect. I and my colleague enjoyed every bit of this facility. I have no complaints whatsoever. Besides, this facility is centrally located and thus easily accessible.

Staff were very helpful and the food, especially the breakfast was world class. They did a lot to help me trace the taxi driver in whose car I forgot my phone. I will surely book there again

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

Nice lobby area.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Paid 30RNB for shower cap...did not get any privilege for 3 nights...and booked another 5 nights for my friend

Nice lobby area...if you would like to have a business meeting..there is a spreat space like a board roam ..I think it's free to use..need to check with hotel...also a nice coffee shop..It's very near to the Halal food restaurants...which I like...Halal maditarian..(best Meditarian "Hazral Mout" own by A Yamni brother) Halal Chinese .Halal Turkish ...Halal Pakistani/Indian.. Near to Metro station..very easy to get taxi..and them all facility..like money changers...Mobile phone /SIM shop..shopping...cargo agents...packaging products

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

Very gud hotel with gud halal restaurants near by.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Wifi doesn’t work at all

Very gud hotel with gud halal restaurants near by.. staff was very friendly and helpful.. asked them for faucet pipe and they provided us..rooms were also big..

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

these Hotel has great services , and how is great the they...

Lobe Caffe shop prices , but service is fine

these Hotel has great services , and how is great the they accept me to check in so early with great smile and great welcome and that is make me feel am inmy country home

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

bad service
    • Deluxe Twin Room

the customer service is rude from front desk to concierge . i haven't experienced that bad service any where else that i have traveled to

• Reviewed: September 9, 2018

Worth a Stay
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Little smell on the alley of the floor. But the room was pretty neat.

It was just about 10 min walk to lujing lu. so very convenient for indian food. Also metro line is at a walkable distance. it has a pretty good swimming pool..we could not make it on time for the pool but looked nice. there is also a tennis court. but due to rain that was also could not be used. Rest all was in order.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

Perfect location centralized.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Check in staff at reception are slow. At night the security running and asking to show your room keys before you can go to lifts is annoying. Would be perfect if they can get some discovery and net geo channels on tv.

Concierge services and staff are very helpful. Manager is also helpful and active. Many local and international restaurants within walking distances, Starbucks is nearby.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

• Deluxe Twin Room

Staff from front desk to housekeepers are rude.. not helping at all Even when ask for a spoon.. most of them don’t speak English even front desk staff !! Or maybe they are acting that they don’t understand English lobby has no chairs not even a one.. u have to set in side lounge/ cafe

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

Good hotel
    • Deluxe Twin Room

In general the hotel is good every thing around the hotel .. It was my first time in this hotel and it was good my be if I visit again I will stay in Asia hotel

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Poor service but international area
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Everything the only good thing is that is locotated by international market and muslim and halal food.

Internet connection is very poor when doing busuiness need internet. The swimming pool is not as good and the sauna you gave to pay. Be careful when checking out they check all belongings and take of deposit. They have gym but the spa is not 5 star no jacuzzi sauna gave to pay. Costumer service is poor.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

• Business Twin Room

Did not expect room to be that clean, as some of the reviews indicated that the hotel is quite old. The room was big and spacious - super comfortable for my friend and I. Location wise is good, about 8 mins walk to the subway, and is only a few stops away from the main attraction. There were also nearby eateries, which makes it convenient for travelers.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

Large room and comfortable bed.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Currently any people can access to any stories . However, the hotel should only allow people to access their stories of room and the common stories. Namely people should scan the room card in the lift and get to the story of their room, which ensure the high-level security.

Large room and comfortable bed. Very good location.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

I was not expecting this kind of hotel to have such kind of experience.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The first day the internet wifi was not working until the second day they brought to us a wifi router. We had in electric short in the room in the middle of the night 1:00 am and we did not have a lighting at all in the room about 1 hour. Until they shifted us to other room about 2:00 am.

The location is very near to Arab food restaurants

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

It’s an avg hotel
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The charges for extra bed are too high even though u have paid for deposit they will first make u pay for charges than u can avail any facility

Overall if u are getting it up to 4500rs it’s a good choice

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

Too short
    • Deluxe Twin Room

A map was provided and the area was nice and busy. Guangzhou itself needs bigger DTR signs!

The really helpful concierge desk especially Harman and YY. Lovely bathroom and pool.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

The rate was very fair.
    • Deluxe Double Room

All documentations inside the room are in chinese. Nothing in English

The rate was very fair. I appreciated the swimming pool. I didn't take breakfast in the hotel. Rather expensive.

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

THE STAY WAS GOOD.
    • Deluxe Double Room

THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT FACTOR WHICH CAN HURT THE RATINGS OF THE HOTEL. I HAD BOOKED 2 ROOMS AT THE HOTEL FROM 07.06.18 - 13.06.18. ON 31.05.18 THE HOTEL DEBITED MY CREDIT CARD WITH YUAN 1035.50 AS SECURITY ADVANCE. I REACHED GUANGZHOU ON 8TH MORNING AND PAID THEM YUAN 7200/-, THE WHOLE AMOUNT TOWARDS MY 2 ROOM STAY WAS PAID TO THEM IMMEDIATELY IN CASH. ON VACATING THE HOTEL ON 13.6.18, I ENQUIRED WITH REGARDS TO THE REFUND OF MY AMOUNT WHICH WAS DEBITED ON MY CREDIT CARD ON 31.05.18, AND THEY SAID THAT ITS DONE, BUT THE AMOUNT OF Yuan 1035.50 HAS NOT BEEN CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT. HENCE I REQUEST YOU TO TAKE UP THE MATTER IMMEDIATELY AS THE BOOKING WAS MADE THROUGH YOU AND THE BOOKING CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS 1816.475.063.

THE FOOD WAS PLENTY. BUT WE FROM INDIA WERE NOT ABLE TO GET THE RIGHT MENU. EVERY THING WAS MADE OF BEEF OR PORK. THE VERITY FOR VEGETARIANS WAS NOT THERE.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

They misplaced some items when I switched room and there was...
    • Deluxe Double Room

They misplaced some items when I switched room and there was a missing laundry bag in the new room which was never there. They eventually charged me for the non existent Laundary bag. Very disappointing and embarrassing.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

I would give it a 0.1 rating if Booking.com would allow me to
    • Deluxe Double Room

I am an English foreigner living and traveling in China, so I thought I wouldn’t be bamboozled. But, I was wrong! Firstly, this hotel doesn’t even deserve 1 STAR, let alone 5. This is misleading. The photos were taken (they have been retouched/photoshopped) when the hotel was first built, decades ago. THE POOL IS FILTHY, as well as the area. THE CORRIDORS SMELL LIKE VOMIT - so does the GYM and pool area. The hotel is overpriced, and the rooms are shabby and old. The furniture seems to have been there since the 1970s. The wallpaper in the rooms are yellowed with tobacco stains (from all the smokers). Yes, “rooms”. I had to change my room - and there was no difference. I thought I may get bitten by bugs if I sat on any chair, or walked barefoot in the room. Everything has a moldy smell, and everything is stained. Their booking policies are different to the ones in booking.com. I arrived to the reception informing me that they didn’t reserve my room because of the late check in time. After an hour in the phone with booking.com, the reception informs me that nothing can be done. Mind you, it’s almost 2AM, and I have no room!!! 15 minutes later, the receptionist informs me that they will upgrade me (out of the blue) to a business room. THE ROOM IS NO DIFFERENT TO ANY OTHER SHABBY ROOM IN THIS HOTEL. It was a standard room. BUT I PAID ALMOST THE SAME PRICE AS I WOULD PAY AT THE CROWNE PLAZA!!! Cleanliness is pathetic. It’s not the housekeeping’s fault, because no one seems to be properly trained at this hotel. Also, the rooms are so old and Grimy, no amount of cleaning will make you feel comfortable. Booking.com is misleading their clientele. Do not fool yourself into thinking you’re going to stay in a 5 Star hotel with booking.com’s great deal. What you see is not what you get. Whoever gives this hotel a good review definitely doesn’t have any standards - and might as well stay in a hostel. DO NOT STAY IN THIS HOTEL. Period.

Nothing. The property is absolutely disgusting. I might as well have stayed in a train station. It should be called a Motel, not a hotel.

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

I feel like I paid 5 star price for a 3.5 star hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room

WiFi doesn’t work at all. Breakfast was the same everyday. No variety The carpet in my room was stain and have a musky smell. The tv was grainy with only Asian channels

The revolving restaurant is ok with a beautiful view. The location was perfect for me.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Good place
    • Deluxe Double Room

Beds covers not clean and there's some bad insects . I told the cleaner lady to change the bed covers 3 times . So, it's not clean and safety enough .

Good place

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

please fix problem

understanding one person instead of 2

we requested a one big soft bed instead and very high floor with view instead i got 2 beds in the room 2619 told front desk they didn't care i also told them one person in room one breakfast only i got charged for 2 people and my frend had ro0m same floor and breakfast paid4350 less then i did do you think thats fare with thanks joseph hajje

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

The property is not worth the 5 star property.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The general staff is very good but managerial staff is ok.

no linens were changed when I checked into the room. After 2 days I realised that the duvet cover was stained. When I complained at the reception they called the manager & then the bed linens were changed.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Location is near by Arabic and Halal restaurant.
    • Deluxe Double Room

a lot of things including reception, old furniture, decoration, no chairs in reception...etc. Reception initially said there is no reservation for me, then I ask him for upgraded room for free, then he want to provide a room with single bed however my reservation for double. I rejected, then he found the room and found my reservation. This is totally not professional reception to down grade their reservation.

Location is near by Arabic and Halal restaurant. Room cost is reasonable. Breakfast restaurant at Floor 45 is rotatable for great view around the city.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

Pathetic hotel / their services and not recommending to others
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Check in was worst , i waited approximately 2 hours to get my room. i got the room on 32 floor and lift were too slow even they didnt bother to guest complain on any issue, in my point of view this property or hotel is wastage of your money. ONLY when you checked in they gave you ONE FRUIT BASKET and then on other days they dint provide you next fruit baskets, they said we have a policy to give fruit basket only ONCE. I have a question when they charged for other days means every night then why they didnt provide us the facilities for next days. i stayed 3 nights in this property but I AM NOT Recommending to other guest to go and pay for even single day/night. This hotel is not 5 star hotel because of there services and room condition.

overall Only WIFI is good in this property and ambience.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

The main issue is the staff mostly they don't know the...
    • Deluxe Double Room

The main issue is the staff mostly they don't know the English and very difficult to communicate with them.and they charge the room rate is 1620 rmb for 1 day...Bcz this payment. paid to them not understanding of their comunication....

it was Great
    • Deluxe Double Room

A bit expensive because of canton fair time but in other time the prices are very normal ,also in canton fair time all hotels are expensive , what i didn't like is that i couldn't open a window , maybe because i was on 35 floor , i am not sure why, just from time to time you feel like you need fresh air , sometimes you might hear noise from housekeepers , i said sometimes ;) maybe because i was lazy and i wake at noon , so someone going to china is going to wake up earlier so no worries .

Almost everything was good ,i wanted to extend my stay in china for 12 more days, so i had to change to hotel because of the price,but Nancy showed up and helped me with everything possible to make me stay in the same hotel ,she also gave me the same room i was in because it was bigger , she was very kind and friendly... thank you Nancy .

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

The Hotel Management seriously needs to make a conscious effort to upgrade service levels.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Unavailability of an international ATM in the premises, old fixtures and furniture, slow lift, no seating arrangements in lobby, housekeeping not particular good, management looking the other way as guests callously smoke in lifts and corridors, no water facility in toilet in spite of a huge Arab and Asian clientele, on a scale of 1-10 I'd give it 3 for value for money.

Just the proximity to areas of my business interests and choice of restaurants.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Friendly staff, bed was comfortable, room space was fine,...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Most of the employees did not speak English, so it's hard to communicate.

Friendly staff, bed was comfortable, room space was fine, very clean, good breakfast and dinner in the restaurant which gives a nice view on the city wile floor is moving.Good service was provided from the hotel to go to Canton Fair.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

A good location hotel some staff little careles, ac very bad...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

A good location hotel some staff little careles, ac very bad, the most I didn’t like they entered my room despite my notice of don’t disturb and take the key from my room. Very bad behaviour from 5 star hotel.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

good hotel nice staff
    • Deluxe Twin Room

it must be a doctor available in the hotel for any emergency breakfast is the same every day with no change through 10 days fruits and others are the same the rate for exchange USD with very insufficient it was 6.00 while outside 6.30 to 6.32 pls consider

transportation from and to the fair was very good

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

Spacious room and clean.

No variation of food, we booked for 3 days and have a same breakfast menu everyday. swimming pool still close in the morning and fitness centre very hard to find and staff who in charge in 9F can't speak and understand English. Lobby not provide chairs / lounge for waiting so your group must wait by standing in the lobby when checking / check out process.

Spacious room and clean.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Bad rooms
    • Deluxe Twin Room

This is like my 4th or 5th stay at this hotel ,however, this time they gave firstly a room in the 32 floor; first of all, the floor itself smells of dust ! when I opened the door ,I found out that the carpet is full of dust that its color is more like a grey than its original colors ,the red one ! The furniture seems really old and the bathroom isn't really clean . So I asked them to change the room immediately, however,they assigned me another room at the 30 floor , it was better than the first one,but bot as good as the room I stayed in early this month at the same hotel I also asked for the plumper to install the bidet again ,and he never showed up !

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

When we arrived there reciption did something with credit...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

When we arrived there reciption did something with credit card and get deposit then we could not to pay by credit card and if they said us to pay deposit i could to pay deposit by cash and pay room rent by credit card and it made us problem because we have lek cash with myself

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Electricity ruined my chargers !
    • Deluxe Twin Room

They used before to add a fruits plate in your room , this time ,they didn't The electricity plugs in my room ruined my 3 Apple chargers ,which was really a hassle for me especially that I'm travelling for business ! When I tried to work from their business center , I've been told that there will be extra charges, even though I'm their guest ! There was before a muslim restaurant at the same hotel,now it's closed

This is my 3rd or 4th stay at this hotel, the renovated the reception area and added an Indian Restaurant and a coffee at the lobby. For Muslim guests , I have a great news ! you can ask them to install a bidet in your bathroom ! We did and we got one :D Near to Muslim halal food

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

cleaning was very good
    • Deluxe Double Room

I booked deluxe room .. it was very very bad condition ... I complain to them then since I stay in the same hotel many times before but not in deluxe room , then finally they upgrade me to busniess room which satisfy me . I really recommend you not to book Deluxe room .. it is less than 4-start hotel also no TV satellite

cleaning was very good I extend my stay for one more night .. they refuse to follow the same booking value .. they charge me 30% more than your price .. I tried to book through you but unfortunately you have no room available.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

few days in Guangzhou
    • Deluxe Double Room

Room smelled of smoke, we could smell smoke on our clothes just staying in the room. It was also very cold, the aircon can't be controlled. The hotel is going through renovation, so there is currently no lobby available.

The room was quite spacious and with a nice view of the city. Hotel staff also spoke English which is a bonus. The bathroom was large with a separate bath and shower with very good pressure. We checked in pretty early (8.30AM) and they provided us a room by 9.30AM which was nice.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Will recommend to all Muslims who visit Guangzhou..it feels you are in a middle east..
    • Deluxe Double Room

Room was having too much minor dust... looks it was not used for long time... i requested hose keeping and they cleaned the room well.. A/C was making too much noise..

I got upgraded to Executive Suites... WOW... Awesome view from 41 floor... Suite was really well above my expectation. it has an Jacuzzi, treadmill, big working desk... bed was very comfortable and very well done room it was. Location of this hotel is very good just 10 mins walk from Xiaobei metro station. lots of Halal/Arabian restaurants nearby... and you don't feel like you are in china in this area... it feels you are in a middle east.. Great breakfast.... you have exclusive counter for Muslim Food... never seen in china before... Will recommend to all Muslims who visit Guangzhou

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

The location was very good.
    • Deluxe Double Room

During my stay i didn’t found any lobby sitting area, as my flight was at night and i Don’t know where to sit n wait. !!!!!

The location was very good. Specially Muslim Restaurants are very Near. Metro station is very near to hotel.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

great hotel in GZ
    • Business Queen Room

the furniture, carpets, decor is tired and old, but you wont notice unless you look for it. the breakfast quality (not quantity or selection) could have been better.

Excellent location - close to all the halal places (and others), starbucks around the corner, 7.11 a few feet away. I was upgraded to a bigger room so that was a pleasant surprise (thank you!!) the concierge was very helpful and happy to assist.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Nice and clean hotel and good value for his price
    • Deluxe Double Room

The restaurant on the top is open only for buffet.

The hotel is nice and the rooms are big and clean. It’s near to metro station and you will find a lot of restaurants around.

• Reviewed: February 1, 2018

The staff need to be trained properly how to treat international visitors. After all, this was suppo
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The reception staff was rude, inconsiderate of my late arrival and wouldn’t let me check in to my room at 2:00am. Instead they asked me to sit in the lobby with that loud construction workers. Room service food was cold and nasty and no service recovering when you complained. The spa in the 9th floor is nasty not clean, the massage therapist look like a hooker it’s just a bad environment. People smoke there although the hotel said no smoking. This trip staying at the hotel was not a good experience to me.

My housekeeping woman was very nice and caring while I was sick.

• Reviewed: January 19, 2018

Overpriced - Inconvenience
    • Deluxe Twin Room

No 24hr Room Service, I checked in at 2am due to my flight arrival time, the hotel had no way to even get me a sandwich. My room carpet stank, the furniture was old. Breakfast was decent. The housekeeping staff was pleasant, sadly the reception doesn't share the same enthusiasm. The bell boy that booked me a taxi back to airport ripped me off on the fare, the cabbie charged me double and claimed that it was the hotel rate. Which isn't the case.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

Not deserve 5 star hotel
    • Deluxe Twin Room

it's very bad to be a hotel rated 5 stars without any seating or waiting area at least to stay a while with our gusts, very wide reception without any chairs or sofas for resting outside the room. it looks like a mall or shopping center more than a hotel, more people out and in without being asked, where they go. No, varieties at the TV all are Chinese channels. furniture are not modern, the bathroom as well but the shower area is perfect. you can find a cheaper hotel at the neighborhood and maybe at the same rate.

The location is very good, it's just walking distance to the Xiaobei metro station line 3 exit B. Many Halal food at restaurant and super markets, you shouldn't bring any food with you from your country. 24 hours front desk reception who was very helpful to find me a taxi to the airport at 3.00 AM

• Reviewed: December 29, 2017

Excellent experience
    • Deluxe Twin Room

WiFi was very slow and discontinuous

Bathroom was good with options for bath tub and shower. My son was really happy. The facilities were very systematic and well organised

• Reviewed: December 21, 2017

I can't say much about other services they render as my stay in the hotel is for sleeping only
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The price I negotiated and the price I pay has a lot of difference. Such property should be honest to customers who deals with it via Booking.com. I agree with the property accommodation service with breakfast for two days but when I reached there I was told one breakfast agreed in booking.com. To your surprise I stayed for additional 5 days because I don't want to waste time searching other areas as I have many businesses to take care. I stayed for 7 days in the hotel and was not willing to take breakfast there.

I didn't get unique thing in this hotel. may be because I know many hotels with better facilities.

• Reviewed: December 16, 2017

My stay was to extant comfort, good security, no disturbance or noisy to hear in the rooms.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

the location of the hotel,

In general the value of money Consistent with the level of hotel services, although the reception staff very slow to understand when Guest speaks to them in English, I find them insisting on their understanding, even in contradictory with my subject.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2017

generally it is value for Monet as breakfast is great bit certain things need to be changed
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The pillows were very flat and they charge for feather pillows should have been some free choices and the bathrooms should have shatabs (muslim) shower as many customers are muslims in the hotel so I suggest there should be facility of that and qibla direction fixes in every room

The rooms were excellent and services ere great with best housekeeping always eager to assist cleaningness was nice well maintained brooms are spacious

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

Staff are not dealing good
    • Deluxe Double Room

It's first time that I book in booking .com and I chose the room 2 a doult with breakfast and I surprise that the told me in receiption that the breakfast only for one person???🙁big question mark???????? The bad things that they took extra charge For with my family ??? Other things its first time when I book through booking and before I reach China by one day the deduct money from my account when I reach there they told my they only hold money for garanty when I did check out the gave me receipt that they returnd the money but until now I didn't received in my account ????

• Reviewed: December 3, 2017

It was ok, it could have been better.
    • Business Queen Room

The service was not what I expected. I found that some of the staff members were not helpful or they would require to be asked over and over again before they can help. I booked a 1 queen/king size bedroom but I was told I can only be moved to my preferred room a day after I checked in. I had to go to reception daily to enquire about the room until I checked out, My request /query was never attended to. I was disappointed and would not like to experience such service again. I will go back to using double tree by Hilton or the Garden hotel in future because their service is always excellent.

I enjoyed the breakfast, there many options, it was lovely. The rotating restaurant is awesome.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2017

Hotel in good location for me, tv dont have many...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Renowait swimming pool area, put more international tv channel.

Hotel in good location for me, tv dont have many international channels - most chinese, room clean, price ok , swimming aea cold , just so so. If have good price for room or discount than i can stay again . Swimming good only in hot season. In winter is litle cold.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2017

Very high tech, clean, roomy, and comfortable with great customer service!
    • Business Queen Room

Breakfast buffet was disappointing. There were only 2 types of dim sum and everything else was mediocre at best for $26 USD

Everything, with only one exception...

• Reviewed: November 28, 2017

Good. Should be improved
    • Deluxe Double Room

I got an executive room, and needed to exchange the elevator to get there which is annoying. Make sure you don't get a room near the elevator's generator area, which gives a loud annoying noise. I never had good WiFi in this hotel.

Location is good. Lobby is nice, Clean and staff is cooperative. Rooms are fine

• Reviewed: November 21, 2017

• Deluxe Double Room

The top floor rooms are pathetic and no hot water. The revolving restaurant on the top floor generates lot of noise to the rooms. The internet is very bad and they themselves were helpless to help.

Location...

• Reviewed: November 16, 2017

never ,never again
    • Deluxe Twin Room

everything,you have to wait long time for lifts. airconditioning very bad my friend room littel better. we had breakfast included evermorning,we get refusal to enter ,then they call reception and then let us IN. GENERAL >>>DISASTER>>

what crossants you are talking about,what crunchy//!! staff rated zero /only managers and some reception talk english. rooms with bad smell.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2017

Good choices in Breakfast for both Vegetarians and Non...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Check in Time : 14:00 Hrs & Check out strictly by 12:00 Hrs. No good space in Lobby to meet with Business Guests although Reception area is spacious and very well done.

Good choices in Breakfast for both Vegetarians and Non Vegetarians. Croissants were excellent and also the Chocolate muffins. Sky revolving Restaurant on 45th Floor with Breakfast surely offers a refreshing sight of the Guangzhou city. Not to forget the Indian Restaurant Tandoor within the Hotel. So, if you get back late from work , you need not worry to get excellent tasting Indian Food. Good Bed and pillows. 2-3 TV English Channels & Zee International Channel.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2017

A Trip to Guangzhou
    • Executive Double Room

The hotel is very old with old furniture. It is not a 5 star but rather 3-4 stars.

The location of the hotel is amazing. It is very close to the middle eastern restaurants and shopping areas. It provides also a free WiFi.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2017

My stay went with daily activites went normal

If the Towels are replaced with better one More indian TV channels are required

I ilke the location, Room is OK Bath room - very old Towels - very old & smelly wash basin - very poor condition Tea bags are available, no sugar on the tray

• Reviewed: November 2, 2017

Normal Hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room

The changing room of swimming pool (shower - WC ) was so dirty! Property asked me money (USD 264) more than I booked it (USD 250)! Lobby waiting area doesn't exist and no seats available! Outside swimming pool doesn't exist!

It was near to shopping center such as Beijing Lu! Cleanness of rooms.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2017

Amazing

All was in order

Everything was just great- Stayed at crowne plaza on my last trip and was hesitant to book This hotel, however I will be booking here again for sure.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2017

I would definitely stay again
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Language is a problem while communicating with the house keeping or other staff other than the reception desk.

Very good location and pretty vibrant atmosphere

• Reviewed: October 31, 2017

disappointed with the impression the photos on the site gave
    • Executive Twin Room

The hotel is on the older side and needs to be updated. The photos on the site do not give true representation. The rooms were clean and tidy. Not many English speaking staff although they were very friendly and always tried to help their best. Breakfast was very disappointing. Site states Airport shuttle but this is not available daily and after reading the small print - needs to be arranged in advance for a high fee

• Reviewed: October 31, 2017

Mostly Perfect
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The Wifi is always disconnected , the mobile network is very very week in my room , the revolving restaurant idea is very disturbing and feel me dizzy

Mostly Perfect

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

it was good and acceptable
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Unfortunately the hotel doesn't let to foreign people use the clubs. The swimming changing room and bath was dirty. The Hotel uses artificial plants in the Lobby.

place is near the city center. This Hotel is near Guangzhou big and great hotels. There are Muslim restaurants and shopping center near the Hotel. There are money changing and ticket offices near the hotel. It is near the subway station.

Browse Asia International Hotel Guangdong Traveler Photo Gallery