Reviews of JI Hotel 798 Art Zone Beijing

No.6 Caihong Road Dashanzi, Chaoyang, 100015 Beijing, China

#309 of 594 hotels in Beijing

Overall the room is spotless and staffs are friendly.
    • Business Twin Room

Shower pressure is slightly weak.

It is very close to the 798 art district which is the major reason I pick this hotel. Overall the room is spotless and staffs are friendly.

Collect the shower gel and send me some
    • Limited Time Offer - Superior Double Room

Staff DO NOT I repeat DO NOT speak english.. however are courteous and helpful when they can understand. good location, heres a tip taxi fare should only be 50CNY from international airport... beware of independent drivers I got shafted 300CNY. Good internet connection, nice clean big towels

Good clean rooms, best shower gel i ever smelt, good shower and clean toilet

The location of the hotel is close to the art gallery so it...

The location of the hotel is close to the art gallery so it is very convenience for me.

Well train staffs

Well train staffs

The property was renovated lately and it was very clean.
    • Zero Pressure - Business Twin Room

The staff couldn't speak English and they were not helpful

The property was renovated lately and it was very clean.

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

check the quality of the hotels you offer, before add in website
    • Limited Time Offer - Double Room

everything

• Reviewed: 17 May 2016

The silence and the luxury of the room.

I do have the right Chinese plug to use in the bathroom, but I couldn't connect to shave

The silence and the luxury of the room. A good table to write my preparation for a book presentation.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2016

Because I was arriving late I asked my friend to go and...

Because I was arriving late I asked my friend to go and register to avoid problems with the booking. When I arrived in the hotel she had taken the room but she was not there. I approach the dest and ask for my reservation, the first answer was telling me that it had been cancelled. Because obviously, the staff of this so called 4 star hotel don't speak english I called my Chinese friend and she explained them how she had taken the room and they should give me another card to access to it (both, my name and hers were in the booking), to my surprise they refused to do it, so I had to wait for over 1 hour for my friend to arrive. Before she arrived the staff start asking me to register and show them my passport, which I refused to do. After she arrived they insisted in registering me, so I told them because my friend was in the room already I would be her guest and doesn't need to register. After that, they said that they could not give me room card because they where short of them, to what I replied that was not my problem, I was paying for a two people room and I wanted two access cards. Eventually they agreed to give me the card, so I registered. I booked a Business Double Room. The room itself was big, but very poorly furnished, the curtains and sofa were dirty, some of the doors of the cabinets were falling part. The bathroom had no heating. There were no iron or bathrobes and neither minibar as promised in the Booking page. The hotel was close to the 798 Art zone but far from any metro station so if you don't go to that specific zone of Beijing is not convenient at all. To make the experience complete, Saturday somebody called on the room's phone at 7.30am. A whole new concept of 4* hotel. Note: Those 3.8 points doesn't show my opinion of this hotel, but Booking's opinion. I wouldn't give a single point to this hotel, specially to the staff.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2015

Fancy a hotel with good customer service, a hotel where...

Out of all the hotels, hostels, B&Bs and any kind of dumps this hotel has the worst customer service. The receptionists are able to make even the smallest request a problem and in the end blame you for it.

Fancy a hotel with good customer service, a hotel where basic reception services are done like in any standard hotel? This hotel is not for you, better head somewhere else.