Reviews of Guxiang Hotel Shanghai

No.595 Jiujiang Road, Huangpu, 200001 Shanghai, China

#101 of 802 hotels in Shanghai

nil.

The location is good. Walking distance to the bund, and Nanjing walking street. Most importantly, it is near 2 old shanghai restaurant. Lao Zheng Xing 老正兴饭店which serves traditional shanghai dishes, and Shen Da Cheng 沈大成 which serves great dumplings and xiao long bao (shanghai breakfast). The second eatery also has restaurant on the 2nd floor for seafood dinner, but we didn't try. There is a small window outside selling dessert (kuei) which taste marvellous. With the price, the 5-star hotel is definitely a great choice.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Easy to get to from Pudong airport and a very good location to start exploring Shanghai E Nanjing Rd area. Helpful and friendly staff. Nice facility.

• Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Staff was okay. Look like this is more for business purpose. No one really helped me carry luggage from the entrance of hotel to the lobby. But overall it was satisfying.

Good location and the room was huge - the proper one bed room with separate living room.

• Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Concierge and porters not helpful. Twice I gave them direction for the taxi and they send me to a wrong address. I complain and they told me that their porters are not from the city. Its a not good excuse. When I checked out i asked for a taxi and they call from outside one with Red color, which was parked outside the hotel every single day maybe he has very close Cooperation with the Hotel. I do not want to go to further details but please do not recommend this driver. It is not good for your hotel. I have both Driver and Car license numbers available. The all drive was a nightmare and I ended with a broken computer as he through my luggage out when I arrived at the airport, because he discovered that I understood that he wanted to rip me off. 15 km before Pudong airport and the meter was more than 200 CNY!

Very Good Location. Short walk to Nanjing pedestrian road. Short walk to Metro station. Starbucks on the ground floor.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Plugs in my room often did not work. One day I have power the next I don’t. The bedside lights did not work. I check to see if they had power and surprise surprise not they didn’t.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Very minor stuff e.g. room safe not quite big enough to hold my laptop. Room fridge could have been slightly larger. One bedside lamp had a mind of its own about when it would go on and off so I had to remove the bulb. Really I could find more negative things to say about my own house.

We stayed there last year, and loved it. The hotel itself is great but the location is just fantastic for what we need. Our booking there last year (when it was badged as a Howard Johnsons) was just a lucky choice. This year it was quite deliberate and it will remain our default accommodation in Shanghai. I'd also like to comment on the positive attitude of staff in the foyer, a number of whom were genuinely friendly and chatty which was fun.

I do not like when they change the towels every day, although it is implicated, if you want to help them save the planet, just put it on the hanger, and they will not change it. The hotel is a little out of style, not much renovation in the last 10 years.

For breakfast the cook does your egg the way you want it, wide variety of western dishes, but also can find traditional chinese cousin too. Huge bed, big confy bathroom.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

1- breakfast   There is no diversity in eating, especially for Arabs and Europeans 2- In the room is a small wardrobe where you can not close the wardrobe door with good clothes

The location of the hotel is good

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Solid Chinese five star hotel. I stayed only for two nights. Location is great but people at the reception were not very friendly and helpful. I can recommend it but I will search for a different hotel next time.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I wanted the reception to help my daughter (who lives in shanghai) get a taxi. They asked where she was going after reeling them the address in chinese AND showing them the written address they proceeded to laugh at her and very un interested said that the address did not exist and that she should just wait outside and climb in the next taxi that stops while still laughing in between them. Rude service

Close to the metro and Main Street. The hotel is clean and comfortable

The sauna had one light that didn’t work so was a little dark. The steam room has a red stain on the floor that looked like blood

The room is big, you can choose anothe kind of pillow, swimming pool is good

• Superior Double or Twin Room

It is a non-smoking hotel but someone on our floor was smoking and it was coming under our door. Not the hotels fault though!

Great location, with Nanjing walking street at the front doorstep and more local restaurants at the back. Very comfortable hotel, lovely staff, would highly recommend this to anyone looking and will stay again!

• Superior Double or Twin Room

This must have been my 30th visit to this hotel. It used to be Howard Johnson Plaza - this was my first visit after the hotel has been taken over by Chinese. Usually in similar cases everything goes down when facilities are taken over by Chinese but not this time! Service and cleanliness are still top-notch, deco still beautiful and natrally the location still stays great. Really good bang for the buck, will go again...and again.

• Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Out of the three Jacuzzi none was in operation, water temperature in the swimming pool was a bit cold and made uncomfortable swimming in. The internet connection in the room stopped to work regularly at 10pm, not sure why.

30sqm room, very comfortable bed and pillows, separate sleeping and working area

• Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Front desk staff was very good I must mention that MR LEON was really nice and helpful He was willing to upgrade me since I ve been staying in that hotel a few times already

• Business King Room - Non-Smoking

could not adjust the temperature of the air-con despite getting a lady to attend to it. She said nothing could be done as my room faces the side with the sun, thus warmer.

comfy bed

• Business Suite

At the SPA, they only operate shower booths and a small sauna. Bathing tube area always closed. I stayed at this hotel 3 times, but this area always kept closed.

hotel location is great, near Metro stations which have many lines going directly to many places in Shanghai. Room is clean and managed very well.

• Club Room

The decor really wasnt my cup of tea but things were in good solid condition and everythign worked well. They are still using old HOWARD JOHNSON-branded amenities which I found humorous ;-)

I "had" to book this hotel because I came into Shanghai a night earlier than expected and the other hotel I was supposed to stay at from the next night onwards was fully booked. Booked with Bookings.com - got an awesome rate for a club room which included breakfast; and by the time the taxi brought me to the other side of the district, they had given away the last club room and upgraded me to the business suites. Lovely, huge and expansive rooms. Quiet but still a buzz about it simply being in the midst of all. No complaints at all. Plus plus plus experience all the way.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The food in the restaurant is pathetic. Either the Chef was having a really bad day or the food was really stale.

Great Location. Great Value. Good for a stay in the middle of downtown.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel is very close to the East Nanjing Road Station, so easily to access by Metro from the airport as well. It is a short walk from the Nanjing Road shopping centers, as well as close to the Bund and to the view of the Pudong skyline of Shanghai. I also enjoyed the cocktails of the hotel bar. The internet was fast and the room was very spacious. I didn't try any of the hotel restaurants, so cannot comment on that, but there are a lot of nice food places closeby.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The room is quite PRICEY for the location. During booking, room description is NOT CLEAR on which "view" you are supposed to get. I requested a room with a view of Nanjing pedestrian road, which i reiterated during check-in, but the not-so-smiling-and-not-so-accommodating receptionist still gave me a room at the back of the hotel with the buildings behind it as "view". Worse, the room temperature CANNOT be controlled as the "air conditioner" was already set to HEATER mode at 24-25 degrees Celsius, which is NOT really a COMFORTABLE setting for me. I was told to to simply open the window, but this was NOT a good idea at that time because the smog during that new year weekend was between 200-300 pm2.5 unhealthy/hazardous levels.

Location is good. Buffet breakfast has a nice spread, for an additional fee of course.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

For breakfast the juices were not replenished once its finished. Also the lack of moslem or vegetarian food being served. The vantilation in the rooms were quite bad and suffocating.

For breakfast there were very fresh juices like carrot, watermelon and cucumber juices. Also the variety of homemade yogurt drinks.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel itself is kind of old, but it manages keep it clean and classy, not very impressive, but good enough for a short stay of 1-2 nights.

Very good location, nearby Nanjing road, accesible to subways and very near the Bund.

• Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Prostitutes loitered right outside the front door from about 10 PM at night harassing me, and other foreign males, as we entered the hotel. I told the reception staff about this but I don't think there's anything they either could do, I wanted to do

Location. Cleanliness. Friendly staff

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Shower was a little slow, but clean. Bed was comfortable, but I did find it quite cold during the night, and the heating wasn't that great in the room at times. Would have been nice to have another blanket. Could have had a few more English TV channels

Always ask for a room with a view onto Nanjing Road - it's great! Spacious room

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Annoyed with kerb crawling taxi drivers who sometimes seem to pressure staff into using their slightly higher rip of prices. Just go into road get your own. Go down road and get out there way.

Always stay here 9 minute walk to bund. Swim pool good breakfast good. Gym good. Position next to people’s square. Irish bar 150 metres away for sports. Lots of shops within 70 metres. Starbucks attached to hotel.fruit shops and eateries everywhere. It’s the perfect spot .

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Most of things are satisfactory. I didn't have the breakfast this time, and maybe next time I will try.

the location and staffs working for this hotel.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I suffered from a crew of cheating. At first, I asked concierge to purchase high speed rail tickets for me. Unfortunately, the person failed to buy the business or first class seats I requested. I asked him to return the tickets and buy as I wanted. A few minutes later, the person came back with same tickets saying that the tickets could not changed. However, I changed the tickets at the station without any problem. The second day, it rained heavy. I tried to borrow an umbrella from concierge and was told that all the umbrella were gone. But at the time I turned around, a lady asked front desk for umbrella, two umbrella were immediately sent to the lady. I was cheated again! I asked if they could inform me if any umbrella was available. But I received no call till mid night. I called the front desk if I could get a taxi since I had to rush to the airport very early in the morning next day. The person promised me that a taxi would be waited for me at the time I departed. Surprisingly, I spent a few minutes to find a taxi next morning.

• Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfeast medium Quality, Service medium Quality (I did not succeed to get a laundry bag), no slokers facilties available, much Prostitution around the Hotel is getting on (males) nerves

Very beautifull and spacious room, great vieuw on downtown Shanghai, Swimming pool very big and you can swimm there allmost alone

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Bed hard and pillow so thin,so uncomfortable. Superior room smaller than other 4* hotel . Only lobby looking nice.

Location and they give birthday cake on my birthday...

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Since it was in the middle of the night when we checked in, the card payment system might have signal issue so we had a slight hiccup while paying, but it was okay.

It’s located right in the middle of Nanjing Road, beside Sofitel and a few other hotels. Price wise it was definitely more affordable since we will be out half the time and coming back to rest up. We were traveling with a elderly lady and arrived approximately 2am, to find out we were upgraded to suites instead so it was a bonus. Front desk was really helpful in terms of looking for locations to go to.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast is too expensive, my own opinion.

The staff is highly professional and kind. I asked for some help for my trip and i received their support. The location is very nice also for the good position, 100m far from Nanjing Lu and less than 1 km from the Bund. For city travelling the metro is really near also to go to both airports. The right choice.

• Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Special thanks to the concierge Oliver who was so kind and helpful. Great service like that makes sure that we will return to the Guxiang our next time in Shanghai. Oliver, you are the best, lots of love from Gary, Chen and baby Jasmine from Israel.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Staff were polite enough, but language skills could be better.

Htl with excellent location! Walking distance from the Bund riverside and also from the Old Town. Small (paralel) streets both on the north and south of Nanjing Road are worth visiting. Wonderful small restaurants off Nanjing Road. Metro is very convenient and easy to use and closest stations are only few hundred meters from htl.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

They down graded room it was shabby old, not very clean. Staff very difficult to deal with After a lot of trouble changed room but only very average Breakfast food very poor

Location close to train

• Superior Double or Twin Room

For whatever reasons, getting a taxi is a problem. Hotel staff did their best to hail one for me. I had to wait for almost 35 mins to get one at 6:15 pm. The hotel looks a bit jaded.

Location of the hotel is superb, just next to Nanjing Road. Excellent for doing a wide variety of shopping, large selection of restaurants and pubs nearby. Most tourist spots are within 5 mins by taxi.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel were mean with complimentary tea and coffee with only one milk sachet, one tea and one coffee. We had to asked twice daily for an adequate supply. Our safety deposit box was faulty and it needed replacing, this was addressed quickly but it was still an inconvenience.

The room sizes were very generous with separate bedroom, lounge and two bathrooms.

• Business King Room - Non-Smoking

The dimmable light in the bedroom could only be adjusted with a console at one side of the bed, sometimes it was a bit dark with no ceiling light.

The room was magnificent! on the 11th floor we had a business suite with a view on the Oriental Pearl TV tower that was just great and plenty of room. Nice soft bed and good shower. Very easy to access SPA facilities and swimming pool at the 5th floor. Great sauna.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Taking complete amount for the complete stay in advance + 800 RMB more in addition, at the time of check in. This was in spite of my credit card already blocked for the amount equivalent 4 days charges, at the time of booking. Not like business ethics.

If the choice of pillows could be better. And some interesting options of vegetarian breakfast.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel staff asked me for a deposit that was three times the amount of my room and blocked the amount for 10 business days. I wrote three emails asking for clarifications and got no answer. Unacceptable service. I would not recommend this hotel

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Since it is setup for tourist. Basic English should be a must for all staff. Not just at reception. The rooms are bit dirty around the curtains, windows and corners.

The Hotel entrance was very well kept. Reception was good and professional. The rooms are in ok shape.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The rooms were only ok. AC can be quite loud and annoying at night if you're not used to it. The faucets in the bathroom were dripping non stop in our room.

The hotel is directly located next to the fanous pedestrian street at Nanjing Dong Lu, and extremely convenient.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Hotel has excellent location. The staff is very kind. As we were honeymoon couple they upgraded us and the room was excellent, nice view and spacious.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

We feel good with everything in our stay. Location is perfect, staff are nice and helpful, environment is good, room is clean and comfortable. Will come again in our next visit.

Traffic.

Yes. It was very easy and convenient to go other places. Besides, it is near also to the places where you can see the beauty of The Bund Shanghai.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

couldn't think of one yet....

My son enjoyed the bathtub cos he loves to bathe hot water. Just a shortest walk to the food stalls of Nanjing Rd walk street. Great value

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Evening food at the restaurant wasn't great

Decent breakfast (with pancakes) and definitely made the most of the good gym and pool facilities and sauna.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• Superior King Room

Despite well-intended renovations, the hotel does have "That 1970's Feel" to it. My room was nice enough, but the air con struggled to keep running at times. The gym would have been state of the art about 20 years ago, but most of the machines need a makeover.

Great location - you can walk into the shopping & leisure areas of the city with ease. Lots of coffee shops and cafes nearby. Many people are hawking a variety of products and services in the street outside the hotel, including the usual watches, handbags and massage services. A firm "Bu Yao", and they will leave you in peace to explore.

• Superior King Room

Great location, convenient walk to the surrounding restaurants. We stayed here for the second time and got a free upgrade to a suite, very comfy and spacious. We visited the back street of Fuzhou Rd where there were many good restaurants of local cuisine with decent price. Highly recommend! We will definitely return next time in Shanghai.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

we had booked for 3 and just before we left were told had to pay extra for the 3rd person, this was sorted with you here and they didnt charge us extra but when we arrived we had to argue about 3 staying in the same room, this is also difficult when not to many speak english, eventually they let us have a room after about an hour of arguing but then had to add a bed on the floor so hardly any room left to move around in, I have attached a photo, we then traveled to Ningbo for a night and then returned for the next 2 nights, this time they were Ok with us about the 3rd bed and put us into a larger room and put an extra bed in

Property was in a central position,

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Superior King Room

Actually WIFI, most of time is slow or disconnected.

Position of Hotel is close to more of attractions place, and staff very friendly and cooperative, Room is comfortable and clean.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Superior King Room

The travel desk staff were not helpful at all when you ask for a location , sent to wrong place twice , also would give you literature to look at yr own rather than guide .they need to improve this sector with priority .

Stayed previously also and location is perfect

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

• Superior King Room

Breakfast wasn't too fantastic. Just normal stuff like chinese food and pastry. It wasn't worth it so I suggest to have breakfast outside. Other than that all is ok.

Location as it was near restaurants, shops and bars

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

This is a great hotel. So convenient and within walking distance to many points of interest and the metro. I was upgraded to another room and it had a wonderful view and facilities. The staff were very helpful, spoke excellent English and efficient in all areas. The Concierge assisted me when I left my computer in a taxi and it was returned within a few hours. Fabulous service.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

1.Breakfast is too expensive. 2.When I was trying to make booking amendment more than one week before my scheduled arrival by submitting email to Booking.com, there was no reply. Multiple follow up emails were also not replied. When it was getting too near to my travelling date, I was forced to make long distance call to Booking.com hot line not once but twice. Each time the queue was more than 15 minutes and it was such a hassle to make amendment. Although the service rendered by the operator was courteous, the whole process was a nightmare. I have to repeatedly asked for amended booking confirmation after the call and the amendment was not reflected on my booking record even days after I called. Finally the amendment email came but the hotel charge fee was not correctly reflected in the amended confirmation from the hotel so I wrote to Booking.com and as before, no reply. I have no choice but to make long distance call again to Booking.com and to repeat the long on-hold queue. The hotel is careless in amendment with wrongful charge and Booking.com did little to verify and to follow up amendment in a spontaneous timely manner.

Grand lobby and excellent Location in the heart of the vibrant and bustling Nanjing walking street and only a short stroll to the Bunds. A lot of good restaurants and shopping options all within easy walking distance.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Lack of sitting furniture in the lobby. One must be a customer of either the lobby bar or the snack concession in order to sit in the lobby. If you want to sit and wait for someone, or just to relax in the lobby, there is no place to sit.

Was upgraded to a suite due to lack of double beds. Excellent location to all the attractions due to close distance to 2 Metro stations.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

At check in time in morning there was only one staff and many guests which delayed checkin . This happened 2nd time. They should have more staff at reception at midnight and early morni g

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

AS WE DON'T SPEAK CHINESE, IT WOULD BE BETTER THE STAFF COULD SPEAK BETTER ENGLISH.

THE LOCATION NEAR THE COMERCE STREETS, THE COMFORT OF THE ROOM AND THE LOBBY, AND THE VIEW FROM THE ROOM.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

When we left the hotel to the airport, we took a cab right outside the hotel. We think we were cheated. When we came from the airport to the hotel, it cost $75 with traffic. But when we left, it cost $119 without traffic.

Room is a little bit small but great view. We could see people activities e.g. Seniors doing morning exercise and at night people hangout. We walked from the bund to hotel at night.

• Superior King Room

Bath tub not clean, wasn't up to a standard of a 5 star hotel. Could hear next room neighbours. No tv international channels available. Minimum standard level of English of the staff.

Good location. Metro station 10 minutes walking distance. Has some fast food restaurants nearby. Comfortable bed.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Location is good, the hotel is in center of Shanghai. Overall the hotel is good both staff and location. W e have booked for 3 person in one room through Booking.com but when we arrived they have charge me for extra. Anyway booking.com said they will refund the extra.

In our booking reservation was write "Free parking ",however when we went out of the parking they wanted to charge us money ,the parking belong for different owner of the hotel ,we went to the reception of the hotel and they help us to fix it ,don't pay them and check your reservation good A ll the rest is good

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

TV channels very few for English. Everything else was great

Premium location in the middle of the shopping area, and only a 15 minute walk to the bund. Such a vibrant location. Also so much food choices within the vicinity, even halal! Wonderful room and housekeeping was always good in maintaining my room. This is my second stay in two trips to Shanghai. I do not see any reason to change the next time I visit Shanghai :) Highly recommended

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

• Superior King Room

The food is really aimed at Asian's and although there is Western food available it is not really that good for Westerners

Location. If you stay in Shanghai the only place to be is downtown, which is exactly where this hotel is.

No qualms

The staff was very nice and have been very helpful at breakfast and throughout our stay. The room was great and reception was very nice in offering us a room with a view on 17th floor. Also, they spoke very good English.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

We could not Sleep for Two nights as the Temperature inside room was set to 27 degree centigrade . Even after requesting no of times they were unable to reduce the Temp.

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Shanghai is a city of unprecedented character and style, so one doesn't really expect for such a big hotel in the very beginning of Nanjing street to totally unmatch it. A disappointing service meets you right away from the entrance: a lazy bell boy, talking to his mate next to the entrance, couldn't be bothered even to look at another taxi in which a guest arrived, neither helping with the luggage (something unheard of in 5(!) star hotel, are you kidding me?!) Then a very annoyed and times rude receptionist couldn't properly explain the information, which made himself even more annoyed at me as a guest. The venue is rather puzzling as well - an empty lobby with a kiosk and no-bartender bar in the corner give you a feeling of a ghost hotel, where no-one welcomes you and definitely no-one cares. The room was fine, the room was 4-star quality, with rather poor quality toiletries and pillow menu, of which the hotel hasn't heard of yet offering. Let's put it this way, its a low 4-star hotel, I won't advice you to stay in. For this price you can sleep over in any 3-star boutique hotel and be much happier at least with the value.

Not sure what to say on the positive side. The elevators were fast? The staff spoke a bit of English and check out was ok.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Was on business trip so needed wifi a lot which was missing!!! Speed was dead slow just wont open anything fast / mail took ages to download ! Guys pls fid this you arennot saving anything from it....

Location is superb, i was impressed with the cleanness overall and how well supplied the toilet was... everything from soap to comb was available even the multi adapter which was really handy as i forgot mine 👌

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The air conditioning was horrible... outside temp was 19 and inside it could not go below 27... even with window opened.... I complained to manager and all he said was that since my room is south facing it is hot - BIG HELP !

Location and breakfast

• Superior Double or Twin Room

There was an odd smell near the lobby which started just before the end of our stay. It was around for a couple of days and I would have expected it to be fixed quicker.

Service was particularly good at this hotel, they received packages on our behalf and liased with couriers for our shopping while we stayed and even after. English skills of the staff are excellent and they are knowledgeable. Their spa/gym/pool facilities are world class with different temperature spas as well as high quality massage rooms and gym. The location is close to Nanjing Dong Lu and within walking distance to the bund. Short stroll to 3 different subway lines.

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The lights in the room was off and on all the time. Water wouldn't stop running in the toilet..... especially the wifi ... it just a mess.

Wifi was a horrible, big mess, staff wasn't helpful in assisting to find a location, or they won't even pay attention when you are asking them about a place.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The trip was good and nice and brief. Was great having an integrated Starbucks and really convenient access to Nanjing road. Other then been offered a massagie every time I went out it was a great stay. Simple and with everything you need. Only things I think could maybe improve a bit is the wifi strength , I found it very slow in the evenings and although the food was really good maybe one or two thing should be improved. Overall though very good stay last thing I can only complain about is the rush hour traffic , but it is what it is - big city - big population what can I expect?

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

zero service from reception. Could not even get us taxis.Entire building very tired. Staff tired. We booked a triple room and they insisted we could only have two beds so ended up paying for an additional bed!

not much. Certainly would not recommend nor return.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Staff weren't very polite on check in. Failed to give directions to the elevator as well. Feels a bit dated round the edges, but everything worked well enough

Everything as standard, as to be expected at this level hotel.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

they even offered us a free upgrade! very nice! :) Clean and well decorated. Location cannot be beat! This located basically in the center of the walking only portion of the shops.

Browse Guxiang Hotel Shanghai traveller photo gallery