Reviews of Nanyuan Hotel

No. 2 Lingqiao Road, Haishu District, 315000 Ningbo, China

#24 of 61 hotels in Ningbo

• Exquisite Double Room - Main Building

Room was so small we couldn't even open our suitcase, we had to put it on the bed. Bathtub is very small. Breakfast is not really western, everything western is more or less western in a Chinese way. We made a reservation for two people and only had one robe, when we asked for another, staff was very unfriendly. When I called myself I had to wait ten minutes until they found someone who spoke two words of English, but the accent was so bad I couldn't understand anything. So in the end my boyfriend had to deal with everything.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

• Exquisite Double Room - Main Building

The special bedroom was not special, was very small and air conditioner barely worked.

The breakfast was very good.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

Nothing mich though

The location is superb for my busniese trip .

• Reviewed: 24 April 2016

it is used up, it was not clean enough, and all over the studio were places where inventory was more or less damaged. Walls were with stains, soup plate with black moulds, windows were not washed most probably last whole year. Painting in the wall with big visible hall, power socket hangs out of wall.

Advantage...good position in the city, and short distance to subway. General concept of loft is very interesting and is a modern idea. I can imagine, it was really nice once when was new. Balcony is for sure an advantage, however only if you can ignore the noise from running air condition machines down below.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2015

this stay has been totally perfect. absolutely nothing to say here.

literally 10-15 minutes drive to the train station if you travel before 10am; maybe 25 mins in rush hour; the entire staff team have been utterly polite, smiley and helpful all the time; diverse breakfast with decent coffee the 25 meter swimming pool stays open until 11 pm - few people, clean water.. in all other respects - a solid 5-star level hotel as it should be

• Reviewed: 5 July 2015

Over £300 taken off my credit card. They charged my card twice at checkout and I spotted it when checking my statement. I rang the hotel but have got nowhere. I am very annoyed to be put to so much trouble and cost.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2015

I liked the location which is easy walking distance to Subway and GZ East Railway Station. Also a very large shopping center is right across the street with many restaurants and stores.

• Reviewed: 25 April 2015

After reaching hotel, I was surprised to learn that they didn't receive any confirmation, even after showing them my booking details, they didn't accepted the booking and charge me higher tariff, than what I have booked online.

• Reviewed: 30 March 2016

room size for the money taken

• Reviewed: 22 October 2015

cigarette smell in non smoking room and floor buffet dinner closes at 9.0pm too early

good buffet breakfast and dinner

• Reviewed: 6 September 2015

Location wise, there's nothing nearby. Overall hotel standard is good despite the place being a bit run down

Very comfy bed

• Reviewed: 23 February 2015

But some (regular) clients smoke indoors despite being asked not to by the staff.

Staff and facilities are nice

• Reviewed: 13 February 2015

Nothing bad

I have travelled the world a lot and this is one of my favourite hotels. Really exceptional in every way.

There are also 7 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.