Reviews of CITIC Hotel Beijing Airport

No. 9 Xiao Tianzhu Road, Capital International Airport, 100621 Shunyi, China

#9 of 50 hotels in Shunyi

6.2

• Premium Loft

Facilities and furniture obviously requires some renovation, good enough though.

Good room service, drinking water, tea, coffee everyday or even twice per day. Good location of outdoor pool - some shadow any time of the day.

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Noise from landing planes and those taking off all night - insulation is poor. Taxi was promised by the reception staff the night before for an early flight the following morning. The taxi never arrived and the reception girl seemed not to care less. We were very late, almost missed the flight. Even though it is close to the terminal, do not choose it if only to catch an early flight - difficult to sort out transportation. None of the staff speak any English, and are rather rude. Very far from city centre, so difficult to get there. Very average room and facilities.

• Superior Twin or Single Room

I had no problems or complaints. The hotel is an excellent place to stay on arrival in China or just before you fly away.

I have stayed in this hotel five or six times over a period of ten years - it always is the same: clean, quiet, comfortable with a staff that seems to be a little bored, but they always do an adequate job. I like being close to the airport and if I have time, I walk around the neighborhood, which is quiet and has interesting shops and other businesses. It is very peaceful compared to Beijing. Incidentally, the shuttle drivers are friendly and helpful and do not seem bored.

Nothing, everything was fine

The location, the people were very accommodating with my reservation and when I arrived they upgraded me. The food service is good, the location is near the airport and easy to use public transportation. Will stay here again.

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Location was great however you need to have a visa. Not difficult to get a temporary 24 hour visa before you get to the immigration. Loved the hotel, we did not have long enough to enjoy all that was offered - swimming pool, racket ball court, etc.

• Superior Twin or Single Room

24 hours connecting consent is only 1 in the room. Other consent is going to out of power when you turn off the lights.

Very close to airport, airport shuttle bus is convinient to connect to the airport. We stayed there for 1 night and after checking in we used the shuttle bus to connect to the subway in airport.

• Standard Loft

Hotel apparently had very few guests but restaurant and kitchen staff overwhelmed. Bar closed "until further notice". Presumably just before Season for business/tourism as this was the first warm day of early spring, I gather.

Comfortable room (but temperature controls failed to cool air below high 20's).

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Amenities. Even there is not a mobile charger near the bed. Bed is not comfortable. Furnitures are very old. Lighting process is not user friendly. Nothing i liked about the hotel except location. But it charges higher. So weird!!

Location only

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Amenities, Even there was not a mobile charging port beside my bed. Bed quality is poor. Sofa is poor, all the furniture is too old. It should be rated as an lower grade average hotel.

• Superior Twin or Single Room

English of a manger. In front tof the lounche bar he told us we coult not get any drinks there!!!!!!

Th ehotel is close to the airport doe snot take hours to come there the main raeson we stayed there. Very good courtesy buss

• Superior Twin or Single Room

We booked a room because we had an 8 hour layover with our 4 young kids. We mainly booked for the indoor pool but it was freezing even though it was indoors so we couldn’t swim. The three English TV channels - BBC, HBO, National Geographic - didn’t work. Also our room service cost almost as much as the room.

It was close to the airport and room service was quick.

• Deluxe Twin or King Room

As I was look at Aircraft in Capital airport it was reasonably priced and location was good with room 1112 having a twin bed upstairs located in the room

• Superior Twin or Single Room

The fridge in the room was broken so we put our drinks on the sill outside our window. We had a few hours till flight, but they would not let us wait in the game room. WiFi was just SoSo.

Beds were super comfortable and room was very clean. Lots of good facilities at this hotel including indoor/outdoor pool and game room. Enjoyed the shuttle ride to downtown with the crazy driver.

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Furniture is a bit used out but still acceptable The male receptionist on night shift, as mentioned by other travellers, was actually quite "restrained" on words and attitude, anyway nothing really wrong

It is convenient for a short stay near the airport Quiet area The shuttle bus from/to airport is not arranged on demand but runs at fixed hours. The last one is at 23:30 (and I missed it...); taxi drivers do not like to go there using the meter because it is too near, so you have to be ready for tough negotiation... However, the next morning shuttle bus service was good (10-15 minutes to airport T3)

• Superior Twin or Single Room

They tried to charge my credit card before my arrival. Price is high for that class of hotel. In this price you can find better choice on other apps.

Location is very near to airport. As I reached there in midnight so no shuttle was available, taxi took few minutes and only Rmb 20/- to reach there. Staff called a taxi very fast for me. I reached in midnight without dinner infant of hotel there was a shop which was open 24Hours nd providing light snacks and coffee.

• Superior Twin or Single Room

My room as well as the hotel interior was rather old and could use a revamping. Bathroom was made for small people as the shower was too small to be used in the way its meant to be.

The hotel is located near the airport, a shuttle bus picks you up in front of 1st floor at gate 5. It is a 10-15 minute drive but it is still within the airport area, you can see the planes landing from some rooms. I saw at least 3 restaurants in the hotel but I used the room service only, which was good. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful at all.

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Wifi was too slow - we needed to use our phones for internet connections to work

Family connecting rooms worked well and were good value for money As it was an overnight transit loved the Chinese feel to it and the local neighbourhoods we walked around Great Chinese themed breakfast

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Not the most salubrious neighborhood but for us -who cares?

15 minutes by taxi to the hotel. About £3. We just wanted a comfortable place to stay on a 12 hour between flights wait. This hotel fit the bill perfectly. Breakfast in particular was very good and the staff accommodated our unsociable arrival and departure times with no problem.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Price changed on arrival - despite we booked on booking dot com - they tried to charge us 600yen instead of the agreed 400yen, then we ended up paying 480yen due to 15% tax/charge. Staff were giggling to each other and unprofessional

Comfortable beds, dressing gowns and slippers provided

• Superior Twin or Single Room

The receptionist was not helpful at all and very unwelcoming. I was not given any information about the available facilities, timings etc. There was lack of clarity on security deposit charged. She was simply trying to rush through the check-in process and payment before answering any simple questions. Even after making the full payment she appeared annoyed and frustrated with simple questions relating to the security deposit and I had to leave without obtaining the required information.

I enjoyed my breakfast. The facilities appeared good but I found out about them late and could not experience them.

N/a

Everything was great. Very helpful staff. I left the hotel at 4 am and wanted to make sure I got back in time for my 2pm flight back to N.Y.C. A staff member called me a cab and was very informative. I selected the question mark for one of the bonus questions because the pool was not open while I was at the hotel, (not in season). Although, I would have swam in it anyways. :) lol Great hotel!

• Superior Twin or Single Room

It is a typical Chinese hotel of 10 years ago. And a little dated in its decor (although this is not a problem). The hot water is not always very hot. The restaurants (4 on site) are reasonable for food - Japanese was good - but very expensive. Best to eat out. Whilst the staff were friendly you could not help but notice the layer upon layer of (male) under manager and supervisor basically making life difficult for those (female) actually doing the work.

An airport hotel with great shuttle bus service (free), clean large rooms at reasonable prices, and BBC news on the TV. The sports area and pool (heated, indoor) is an added bonus. Staff were friendly and spoke English mostly. The hotel is in a local residential area, which is very safe, with local shops, a supermarket, and some restaurants within easy walking distance, including local restaurants, a Subway and a Halal restaurant. Unlike many Beijing Airport hotels it is slightly off flight path and aircraft noise is minimal. The hotel main guests are airline crew.

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Hotel was dated, it looked like a old hotel as soon as you got to the floor where your rooms were located. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. It was a dump and a total waste of money for what I paid and what I got.

I have stayed at multiple hotel properties in China and this hotel was not as featured on Booking.Com. This hotel is a very dated hotel and the pictures showing the rooms was a rude awakening for me when I checked in. I'll only staying at Hyatt and Marriott Hotels since you always know what your going to get before and after checkin.

• Superior Twin or Single Room

As convenient as the shuttle was, I struggled to find it from the airport and had to end up taking a cab to the hotel because I missed the last one. The instructions for where to find it were quite unclear and sadly, I'm still not entirely sure where I was supposed to go.

I had a very brief stay at the hotel, overnight on a layover. The staff were friendly, spoke English well, and it was fairly close to the airport. The room and bathroom were clean, modern, and comfortable. The airport shuttle was very convenient the next morning and got me to the airport in pretty good time, despite the rush hour traffic. If you're traveling to the airport on a weekday morning, give yourself an extra 30 minutes. Definitely worth the price!

• Superior Twin or Single Room

The wifi could have been better, but worked OK close to the door. The bathroom may be in need of an update sometime soon.

Room was large and comfortable. Many different style restaurants to visit. Nice indoor and outdoor pools. Friendly staff. Nice Lobby café. Very convenient to the airport. Quite nice décor. Easy airport transfers both to and from.

• Superior Twin or Single Room

We booked this hotel because it had two pools and a squash facility. Only one pool was in working order. And the only squash court was constendtly booked out by a coach coaching lessons for kids. Not one seemed to be able to speak english. Would be better to have staff at reception and room service that even had a little english.

Free shuttle to airport

Everything was great.

Great place for a family. We had 18 hr transit, it was very close to the airport, the shuttle was easy to organise, and it was just lovely to relax by the pool.

• Superior Twin or Single Room

That they said that there'd be an airport pick up but what that meant was a free shuttle which had stopped at 11.30 pm and I didn't get through immigration queues till after midnight. Not helpful information to give- that's not an airport pickup. Taxi drivers wouldn't take me I assume because they deemed it too close!

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Very few English knowledge at reception. Acting to procedure and not by common business sense. Airport shuttle is not punctual. Limited TV programs

Everything works and the bell person was even extremely helpful advising directions in English

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Hardly any of the staff speaks english, so when you require something, very hard to explain. When arrived at the Airport I wanted to know where pick up of the free shuttle was, had to cal 4 times as every time, after I was transferred a dozen time, they hang up on me. At the end never found out and had to grab a taxi. Sashimi at diner was frozen, next day at dinner they brought something I did not order, they put everything on your table at once (staters and main course), my pre-ordered taxi for my early flight was not ordered........a complete dissaster as far as I am concerned!

Of course where the Hotel is situated is good when you have to catch an early flight, but that is about the only thing I can think of which speaks for this hotel

• Superior Twin or Single Room

I highly recommend this hotel if you are waiting for a flight out of the Beijing International Airport. The shuttle was right on time and very dependable. The room is great and they have four different types of restaurants on site. There was also a small village area to walk which was very safe.

• Superior Twin or Single Room

The shuttle bus driver seemed like an angry little man, first abruptly shouting when he arrived to pick us up, then having a rather angry rant at another driver, even leaving his seat to hurl abuse from the passenger window. Extremely unprofessional. The shuttle bus was also rather horrible and unclean. Staff were nice if not a little inattentive. They did the minimum but no real problems at all. The hotel itself is long past its best. Looking dated and aged. The photos certainly give a slightly false picture. We used one of the hotel restaurants for dinner. Staff incredibly bored looking, not interested and I suspect apathetic to life in general. I was annoyed that a service tip was included. I hate tipping awful miserable waiters. The restaurant and hotel also seemed to be suffering from many leaks from a rainfall. Some even dripping from light fixings that were STILL switched on. The building is literally falling apart.

Free hourly shuttle from the airport to the hotel and back made it easy to travel from one door to the next. Being far enough from the busy highway, the premises seemed pretty quiet. Easy to get a decent sleep. Plenty to do over one nights stay, decent shops nearby to buy snacks or have a meal.

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Neighbourhood wasn't very interesting, but you have all you need within the hotel

Such a wide variety of restaurants' in the hotel something for everyone. Swimming pools were great, and the shuttle service both to and from the airport and downtown Beijing were excellent.

• Superior Twin or Single Room

The staff were very friendly and spoke English. Very close to the airport and easy to locate the hotel shuttle bus. An excellent hotel to stay in, all the facilities are to a high class standard.

• Superior Twin or Single Room

booked quite late, offered a suite but locate at the top floor where the lift doesn't approach that floor. I have to carry my heavy suitcase upstairs.

• Deluxe Twin or King Room

You were not supposed to bring food to the pool area, but others seem to anyway. I hid a few snacks for the kids and myself, but we where careful with it and cleaned up everything as we consumed it. It would have been nicer if this was allowed rather than me having to feel I had to hid it as enjoying a pool day without snacks would not have been as enjoyable.

The outdoor swimming pool was good. This was the big attraction for me and my children. The indoor pool was good too. In summer it is great to just hang out and enjoy the pool area. For this reason I would come back. As foreigners, it was great have a Subway restaurant just opposite the road. There were a few good eating choice close by if you did not want to use the hotel restaurant.

• Deluxe Twin or King Room

The hotel shuttle needs to run more often . every one hour is not enough afternoon. we had to wait for the shuttle for 45 minutes.

like the hotel location and the facility.

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Very nice balance of airport proximity and a residential neighborhood. We picked the property because of the free airport shuttle and good value. The comfortable beds, full bath, and relative quiet made for a hassle-free layover. We'd stay here again.

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Wifi, hot water, no free breakfast, no International news channels on TV, no ATM facility, few English speaking staff, No boarding pass printing facility, no computer with English!

Location, free shuttle, bell desk, staff and cleanliness.

All was good

Great outdoors area. Indoor and outdoor pool that join and you can swim under the wall. Was only there for a night as my flight was delayed. Ordered room service which was ok and there's other facilities I just didn't have time to try them. Also there is a shuttle bus to and from the airport for free.

Recommended for nights after arrival and departure from Beijing airport. Hotel offers an airport shuttle and has all the facilities that you need to rest from your holidays or flight to China!

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Poor communication. I booked a basic twin room and was given a duplex suit without any discussion: this isnt suitable for me as I have a problem with stairs. It was changed but I had to sit and wait while it was sorted out. Many staff now dont speak any English and cant understand Chinese with a foreign accent - and one has to wait for problems to be sorted out. I was not allowed to sign the bill for meal and had to pay separately by card. It took me some time to understand what the waitress wanted: I just didn't need this when I was tired and stressed by a long journey in. People were smoking in the Mongolian resturant and when I went to Chopstiks I couldnt make the waitress understand that I wanted to sit down and see the menus to order a meal! So I walked out. Airport shuttle bus was 10 minutes late leaving - fortunately It didn't matter but it could hav done. Hard Chinese style beds. Now there are many other hotels offering as good facilities at a cheaper price in the vicinity of the airport. If the CITIC wants to still claim to be an international standard hotel then it needs to get it's act together and give the level of service that it used to give in the past. If it is just aiming towards the Chinese market then it needs to drop its prices.

Outdoor swiming pool. This is a real good place to relax - that, now is what keeps me coming back here. - Mongolian restaurant nice meal. I just love seeing and using the little painted glass bottles - the woman is a friend of longstanding now. Problems were solved in the end but several things took time to negotiate and I did not want the hassle. - The woman on reception was kind and helpful in sorting my problems. Rooms have been tastefully refurbished but see below. Excellent location for Beijing airport

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Internet speed is very poor. VPN blocked so if you need VPN or better internet to work choose another hotel. Rooms look a little old and need renovation.

Good location. Frequent shuttle bus service.

• Superior Twin or Single Room

I think the hotel should email the shuttle bus schedul time to guests who book the room via email. We had to wait for half an hour because we got there to the 5th gate when the bus just left.if we knew the time then we could have wait inside with our luggages. Lack communication is a big problem in China. The receptionists has no smile on their faces, no service mind when you try to ask them for anything and even they speak English, their English is worse than the bell boy!

There are a great Japanese restaurant and Subway and a minimart with great coffee just opposite the hotel. We like the location and love the pool, the price is good too. The shuttle bus runs as schedule time and very consistant. The bell boy guy is the best staff, friendly and English speaking. He should be a hotel manager as he has the best service mind and super polite.

• Deluxe Twin or King Room

The toiletries can use some upgrades

The shuttle was convenient and we got a pretty big room with two floors, the hotel has all the amenities and good restaurants

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Getting to the hotel wasn't entirely easy. The description of where the shuttle bus arrives is accurate enough, but the bus only leaves every 30 minutes during rush hour, and only every hour during normal business hours, so I was stuck in the waiting area for 45 minutes. Sadly, no cab would take me, since they felt it was too close to warrant giving up a bigger fare. Once you catch the bus, it's only a 10 minute ride, though. As for the hotel itself, their non-smoking floor reeked of smoke, and I had to keep my AC on all night to get rid of the smoke smell. My clothes still smell of cigarettes. I know this happens in older Chinese hotels, where visitors used to chain-smoke everywhere, but it's still annoying they can't get the stench out.

I had an early flight out of Beijing, and staying here saved me the hassle of having to get across town at an impossible hour. Now, it took me only ten minutes to Terminal two, and a total of half an hour from the hotel entrance to my gate at Terminal 2 (I lucked out at the check-in and security, I have to admit). Overall very convenient. They also had a nice, large room for me that was entirely fair, considering the price.

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Rooms were old, bathroom a bit dirty, bath towels old and heavy, room a bit smelly, I booked a double bed so complained when my room was a twin, but was told double rooms are more expensive even when I showed them my booking. I was also told that they would charge me nearly 1000rmb as a deposit, which was not pointed out at any point during the booking process. Also the entire hotel is non smoking which is not mentioned, so I had to sit outside in the rain to smoke.

Pool

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

• Superior Twin or Single Room

The Property was OK. But airport transportation was not up to mark. Coming from hotel to airport was good. But, transport from airport to hotel was confusing. Also, there was no air conditioning in bus although there was facilities. The driver did not use it. Temperature was about 39C.

The Property was good and was near stores so that I could buy essentials. Transport from hotel to airport was good.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Superior Twin or Single Room

I have requested to be picked up at the airport after mid night on my booking conditions. Upon arrival I called and was told the driver had gone home, then hang up. I called again several times, no answer. Being located so close to the airport, no taxi driver would wish to drive customers to the hotel for few YUANS. Finally, the airport security called an outside taxi and I had to walk for long distance to meet that taxi driver. Once I was at the hotel, the front desk wished to charge me 900 RMB a night before his manager could find my Booking.com confirmation. I told him that he should honor the Booking.com confirmation , I also told him that I had request a early check-in, in addition to request an airport pick up. I did not receive the normal hotel room payment charge information, yet I was given a room key. Since I have my Booking.com confirmation, besides I did not sign any paper I did not think that I would be charged for 900 RBM a night. However, I had to find my room on my own. I was charged for an unheard of " early check-in ", upon check-out. I also do not like to see kids wore street clothes in swimming pool, the cigar smoke made me ill while I was in the pool. The business center does not have computer for hotel guests to use.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

• Superior Twin or Single Room

The airport shuttle was supposed to come every 30 min...but the driver arrived on time and then sat there for 30 minutes waiting for more people to come and then left when finally no one showed up. The staff was not helpful and there was an extra 15% fee added, make sure to read that on the booking. The cafe in the morning had no one working despite being open and within operating hours and no one at the in view sandwich shop bothered to get anyone. Check in desk wrote the wrong room number on my key and was more amused than apologetic when I had to come back down the slow elevator 10+ floors to ask.

Close to the airport, but that was about it.

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Room size is a little small. Bathroom shower is not up to the mark. Room cleanliness is below par.

Location was good, near the airport and New China Exhibition Center. Breakfast was very good with good verity. Swimming pool was nice (although I did not use it). Lobby was ok. Free wifi was excellent.

• Standard Loft

They should maintenance all the water tap in the rooms especially for showers , and they should change the furniture in the lobby it's really very old

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Superior Twin or Single Room

1) I was given a two-level room on the last floor with 2 air conditioners at each level. The top level (where the bed was) became very hot by 7am so it was quite uncomfortable to sleep there (sunny morning with temperature only +20 C outside, so I would assume the roof made the second level too hot... hard to imagine how to live there when the outside temperature is +35C). Low level was perfectly cool. Also the room had some cigarette smell despite my asking for non-smoking room - it might be coming through ventilation, but in bathrooms on both levels I had an impression that someone just finished smoking 5 min before my check-in. 2) shuttle bus runs every hour after 9-15am, I wish it could be more frequent... but on the other hand, taxis are readily available...

Close to airport with free shuttle bus, a lot of small food shops around (unlike to closer to airport Hilton and Langham hotels I used to stay before), free fast wifi (without google though) in the room, soft bed, small cash deposit (compared to other Chinese hotels where deposit is at least 1 night price), great value for money for such location

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

• Superior Twin or Single Room

The property is located near the international airport, great if you have a early morning flight, (as we did) approx 10 min by taxi. We took the Airport express train from Beijing centre to terminal 3 and then taxi from there to hotel, (taxi 18rmb). Very surprised at the facilities at this hotel, more of a resort than just a overnight stop, indoor/outdoor pool (our child loved it), pool table, squash court, plus more, good gym room. Staff on front desk spoke very good English and were very accomodating. A number of restaurants available to choose from within the hotel. Room was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

• Superior Twin or Single Room

The breakfast was same each day throughout my stay.

The bed was very comfortable, cleanliness was commendable. A good place to come to after a long day of work.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Superior Twin or Single Room

We made the mistake of trying to get a taxi to the hotel at 1.00am but they wouldn't take us, probably not far enough for a decent fare. Better if you can arrange the shuttle or pay more to one of the taxi touts which was still only £10.

Comfortable beds and big rooms. Bathrooms good, only stayed a few hours between flights but it served our purpose very well. Airport shuttle was excellent, less than 10 mins to T3.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

• Superior Twin or Single Room

The WiFi is a little bit tempremental but manageable.

The staff were very friendly and enabled me to check in early as I arrived on an early morning flight. City Shuttle and Airport Shuttle were easy but run very much ON TIME...1 minute after and you wait for the next. Bell Services ordered official metered taxis efficiently and promptly. Some good local shops and restaurants to walk to.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Superior Twin or Single Room

The wifi was very slow (for laptop or phone), but then again, the best data-connection I had on my phone - even in central Beijing - was "E" (never saw H+ or 3G - let alone 4G), so maybe this is normal in China.

I was overnighting in Beijing and chose an airport-hotel - enroute from Sydney to London . Excellently punctual (as per timetable) free hotel-bus transfer to and from the Airport, with a fast two-stop express train to central Beijing from the airport - so no disadvantage over a central hotel. Overall, it was a pretty ordinary hotel, albeit very clean and modern. For the price I have no complaints - I've paid more for worse in the past.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Service in dining room was a bit lax. I sat where I could see food coming from kitchen. It sat there for some time before anyone took notice. Waiter didn't speak English but menu was in English and Chinese so I just pointed. Food was good though. We had a problem with the shuttle. The brochure says pickup is in front of mall the same as drop off but we were dropped off in the next block in front of bank. When I was waiting to return I emailed hotel to confirm location of pickup and was told in front of mall. When the shuttle arrived we had to run to the next block to get it and he didn't like waiting for me to get there. My son stood in the open doorway until I got there. I am a bit handicapped and don't run as fast as I used to. Either change brochure or tell driver to stop and pickup in the advertised location.

Rooms were clean and spacious. We were upgraded to a suite. It is a two story loft. Because I am handicapped, had to change to a regular room after first night. Staff was very accommodating and helpful. Local artists in lobby were a nice touch. Everyone greeted us with a smile if only with a head nod. Nice to be able to get ice for a change. We Canadians like our ice! Area is a bit remote but found some good little restaurants around and some nice places for a walk about. If you are there for a short time , airport location is great. If you are there for a longer stay, shuttle into the city is much appreciated.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

• Superior Twin or Single Room

bathtub didn't drain. shower standing in 7 " of water. power interrupted? did not know whether my cpap was on all night or not. the only plug promised to be on uninterrupted was the plug in bathroom.

close to airport.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

• Superior Twin or Single Room

My flight landed at 1am so I was just looking for somewhere to sleep. Didn't check out the facilities as I had an early depart. Didn't check out breakfast offering either. Staff spoke enough English. Was easy to show taxi driver address. Maybe 5-10 min drive from airport and taxi cost ¥21. Everything was good.

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Shuttle bus service is poor. No correct timetable. Difficult for first-time travelling passengers. Also required inside clean microbuses and more communicable drivers, better english-speakers.

Very good loocation. Just close to the airport, only 7-8 minuites by car. English-speeking kind staffs. No need chinese language. Many restaurants, bars, cafes and convenience stores around the hotel.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

• Superior Twin or Single Room

WiFi is not very useful since China has closed out most international emails, social networks and sites.... Not the Hotel's fault.

Great place if you need to be close to the airport - which is essential to catch a flight, since Beijing traffic is terrible and unpredictable!

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

• Superior Twin or Single Room

No response of the staff to our airport shuttle request emails made us insecure. However, everything worked out just fine anyway.

We caught a nice and cosy room on the 8th floor, comfy bed, bathroom with a bathtub and a flat tv. Facilities to make tea and coffee. Relax at the spa (sauna, swimming pool, gym, massages). The airport shuttle was easy to find, the description on this website are accurate. Make sure to let the staff know ahead of time about your arrival/departure. Don't expect a reply though - it works anyways. We had overall a very good experience, great spot for an overnight stay close to the airport.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• Deluxe Twin or King Room

People spitting pleghm and blowing their noses in the pool. We were all very poorly afterwards.

Convenient to airport. Large indoor pool. Good sized rooms. Plenty of dining options.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

• Superior Twin or Single Room

The airport shuttle service is little use from the airport to the hotel, I rang several times but they just hung up and the directions to the pickup point on the Booking.com printout was wrong, after an hour I got a taxi.

There was nothing wrong with the hotel, the staff or room, but as Beijing was in the middle of a pollution Red alert I didn't see much more then the inside of my room so luckily the WiFi worked.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Claims to be a non smoking hotel, and still there is a horrible smell of smoke in both the rooms and elsewhere in the hotel Rude and unfriendly shuttle bus drivers

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

• Superior Twin or Single Room

The hotel is fine if you need to stay overnight close to the airport. The shuttle going from the hotel to the airport is reliable. Finding the shuttle at the airport is not so easy so taxi is recommended (should not be more than CNY 30.)

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Fairly pricy. The staff is extremely rude and unfriendly. The food is not included, the restaurant is bad and very expensive. Shuttle bus is not a bus but a van, which doesn't have space for your suitcase, so Minnesota was just laying on the dirty floor. It is uncomfortable and drivers don't help with your luggage.

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

• Superior Twin or Single Room

The shuttle to Beijing Airport was difficult to find at the airport. Better location instructions are needed. Thanks.

I liked the politeness and efficiency of the staff.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

• Superior Twin or Single Room

After two weeks in Bejing, this was the only time we had a strange stomach after the restaurant meal - might have to check freshness of food..

Closeness to airport;airport shuttle; comfort of beds; overall feel of facility; gym; the fact that the restaurant was open until late; friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Our non-smoking room smelled like smoke, the evening staff when we checked in were very unfriendly, and the bathroom was dirty. It is an old hotel and needs upgrading in parts, especially the bathrooms.

The lobby area was nice and the room had many amenities.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Hard to find the shuttle from the airport to the hotel. Use taxi (25 CNY) but make sure you have the reservation printed in Chinese.

The location is fine close to the airport. Clean. Working space in the room is OK. The shuttle from the hotel to the airport works. Recommended for a stay-over close to the airport.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

• Superior Twin or Single Room

It is just impossible to find the shuttle bus. I contacted the reception and they told me to wait at one point. I was there and waited for more than 1 hour. Nobody appeared. I tried a taxi and showed the address written in chinese and 3 of them told me they did not know where was it. Could not understand. So I had to pay for a special transport service of 150 yuans (25 dollars approximately) to get to the hotel that is very close to the airport but difficult to find. Was not a happy stay. Apart that the room they offered me was 2 floors. I was going to stay there for less than 6 hours. It was just because a flight conexion. So I had to go up with my luggage.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

• Superior Twin or Single Room

Even though this is a non-smoking hotel, it smells of smoke in the hallways. The room I got smelled like smoke and had to change to another room. Other than that, ot was a good place to stay for a night or 2.

Browse CITIC Hotel Beijing Airport traveller photo gallery