Reviews of Swissotel Beijing Hong Kong Macau Center

No. 2 Chao Yang Men, Bei Da Jie, Dongcheng, 100027 Beijing, China

#119 of 594 hotels in Beijing

Always one of the best hotels when the price is right.
    • Swiss Advantage Double or Twin Room

Excellent hotel and staff. Staff is always friendly and accommodating. Excellent, facilities, fitness center and swimming pool. This is my primary hotel of choice when I go to Beijing. Good location and metro access is literally right out the front door.

Ok for business but not very welcoming for leisure travellers
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The swimming pool hours were too short. and it was quite small. Also I didn't expect to have to pay for a cap. Given the hotel, it should be lent to customers.

The room was big enough.

-A couple of the staff were nice, the rest were experienced...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

-A couple of the staff were nice, the rest were experienced as impolite. -The hotel was clean, but only the visible surface. Behind table and other things were dusty. This is not usual for a 5* hotel. I even found rest rubbish from earlier guests. - It’s an old hotel - the internet was not that good - I needed to stay one more night, I asked if I could get my room for same price, the rejected, they wanted almost as double as much. I checked out and went to a much better hotel for less than their original place. They didn’t respect that we were family with a little child. - totally, the hotel standard is not up to a 5* hotel, it’s rather a 3* hotel. - I paid 525 Yuan per night. You should not book this hotel for more than 300-400 Yuan!!

Ok but not worth the amount of money we paid
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The air conditioning wasn’t working in the classic room and the staff at the desk told us it was “a central aircon” that’s why. Shower was flooding in the classic room so due to all these problems they upgraded our room for free.

The location was right next to the subway and it’s a central location. They upgraded our room after we had a few problems in our room. Beds were comfortable. We checked out and they kept our luggage till it was time for us to leave.

Unfortunately, most of my business appointments were set at...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

I thought the mattress could have been better and more comfortable.

Unfortunately, most of my business appointments were set at another location and were from early morning till late night. So I cannot comments much about the facilities. I had breakfast once and it was quite good with a big variety of food and good quality.

Needs renovation, 30 years behind, Cleanliness can be improved. Not of Swissotel Standard for sure.
    • Swiss Advantage Double or Twin Room

Hard to Find Hotel, Dated Facilities and Dated Furnishings (about 3 decades behind), Carpet was just awful and needed a serious clean, table was dusty, had non existent sound proofing.

Close to Sanlitun and Embassy area. Hotel can Book Taxi for guests

Good value for money
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Hotel is quite dated now and that's the only criticism I can have about this hotel.

It is a classic hotel with all the facilities that we expect from Swissotel brand. Breakfast was good. The price for room and breakfast was reasonable given the location. Healthculb facilities are good. The hotel is right at Dongshishitiao Subway station exit. San Li Tun Village, Workers stadium are all at walkable distance or very short taxi ride. Staff is very professional.

The location of this hotel is the greatest bonus.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The hotel claimed its five stars hotel. But, it's old hotel in need of upgrades and to be refurbished. If your clothes dropped into the ground it will pick the fabrics of the carpet. In our first night we didn't have electricity and the air conditioning was not working and we paid the full price for that night. This five stars hotel if it's in the western world it might be a three stars hotel in the best neighborhood.

The location of this hotel is the greatest bonus. You will see the subway station right as you exist the property.

As I said the Hotel has all facilities I looked for and rates are so good .

Nothing to be mention

Actually this is my second stay in same hotel within 3 month first time I was Alone and then I came with my two sons . We really like everything there . Rooms clean staff so gentle and helpful .locatuon is very good. I recommend this hotel for everyone visiting Beijing . Wish you all the best Swissotel team .. and see you soon again .

I like the position, the restaurants near the hotel, the...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

the furnishing of the rooms are a little bit old, also the air conditioning is very noisy, the bathroom is old.

I like the position, the restaurants near the hotel, the subway is a 1 minute walk, the staff is very friendly.

Good location, but the rooms do not value the price.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The room furnitures were very old and in bad condition, toilet noisy and broken.

It's clean enough, and is very good located (few meters from metro station). The staff speak english (something to do not undervalue in china also in big hotels)

comfortable room and just steps from subway
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

the internet is very poor I thought by booking a bigger and better hotel the internet would be good but im afraid it wasnt

comfortable room and just steps from subway

Having to buy (at hotel inflated price) and wear a swimming...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Having to buy (at hotel inflated price) and wear a swimming Cap. When a long haired woman was swimming (with cap on) and she had more hair hanging done than what I’ve got on my head and whole body.

Hotel's location immediately off the Metro was a plus.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

For a major international hotel chain, the staff spoke very little English.

Hotel's location immediately off the Metro was a plus. The room was clean, but nothing special.

This is an excellent hotel - good,reliable service.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

This is an excellent hotel - good,reliable service. Excellent location. Right next to subway station. Many restaurants nearby. Will definitely stay here again,

Extremely comfortable hotel with outstanding staff and marvelous health facilities
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Nothing. Would stay there every time and recommend everyone I know to do the same.

Extremely comfortable in every respect: the room, the location, the lobby, the cafe and restaurant, and especially the health centre (free for all guests and with a marvelous swimming pool). All of the staff were outstanding (thank you Anita in the cafe and Richard in the Health Club).

Fine for short stay
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Beds were incredibly hard! Rooms quite dated.

The staff were really excellent - very helpful and English spoken was a bonus. Right next to the metro station also v convenient. Full breakfast choice.

An old hotel in need of some updates and a bit of soul.
    • Swiss Executive Double or Twin Room

The air conditioning in the room is terribly noisy and has to be switched off to sleep, resulting in waking up hot and uncomfortable.

The happy hour in the lounge is very good value, although the staff are aloof and disinterested.

The room type I booked was not available when I was checking...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The room type I booked was not available when I was checking in. The room given to me was disappointing. Upgrading to a better room cost too much. This is not my first time staying at this hotel. But I was disappointed this time. The bath tub was also blocked. The water could't go down properly.

Central location and clean rooms
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The interior of the rooms is a little dated, but the rooms were very clean. Hotel staff's English is not great (but this is a common issue in Beijing). Swimming pool requires swimming caps.

Excellent location next to Dongsishitiao subway station and within walking distance to Sanlitun. The rooms are a bit dated but they were extremely clean and had great city views. The shower was good (great water pressure), decent internet, two bars downstairs with friendly staff, and a good breakfast. Staff were very helpful in facilitating early morning airport transfers. Overall a good value hotel in this part of Beijing.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The bathroom need an update there was mold in the bathroom. This was my 2nd time in this hotel. The first room was outstanding. This time this was the very basic.

I liked that it was close to shopping and restaurants.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Pool was cold and it would make sense for swimming hats to be supplied/loaned given they are obligatory. Rooms feel very dated/old - need a revamp.

Never fall short of expectation. Never fail to please.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Value for money. Clean. Safe. Conveniently next to metro station. Attentive and helpful staff with good communication and advice. Toiletries and amenities.

Very convenient, highly recommended.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Staff helpful but some could work on their English language skills, particularly restaurant staff.

Location is perfect, couldn't ask for more. Housekeeping good.

Great bed and food
    • Swiss Advantage Double or Twin Room

The payment policy: instead of the 1000 Yuan deposit, the whole amount of my stay was put on my credit card although I said that I would like to pay cash upon leaving. Furthermore, the money was not only blocked but charged, resulting in service surcharges by my bank. Staff was mostly unable to speak even simple English. When we had a problem (the towel rack came off while we were in the bathtub), no one could really understand us.

Excellent breakfast, both in-room and buffet, large and comfortable bed, awesome location right next to the metro station, nice to relax on the window sill and watch the city. Very nice and comfy baby cot for our 7-months-old.

A home away from home!
    • Swiss Executive Double or Twin Room

A helpful and friendly team. It’s been two years since my last visit but they still remember me and what I like for breakfast! Very impressive! Every time I go there, I feel like going home.

Bad
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Called for airport pickup worth CY 388 when I checked out was charged CY 588 I asked why but concierge showed papers and could hardly talk English I just paid to avoid discussion turned off my vacation

at the door step of the subway station
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Would have liked to stayed another couple of nights but they would not give us the same (555 rmb) or similar rate - they wanted to charge almost twice as much (975 rmb) b/c there was a National Holiday which put the room in high demand. So we had to move to a different hotel which was not as nice but within the same price range. Meaning, the Swiss hotel at 555 RMB was good value. At the 975 RMB it is the same value as you would expect from any other 4 star hotel.

at the door step of the subway station

Great place that really knows how to look after you felt like I was at home in down town Beijing !
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The hotel is older then some but it did really effect the stay at all

The bed was super comfortable The staff were amazing helped with every even finding a ticket to the football for me ! Location next to subway means you can get anywhere in no time .

Swissotel is excellent fabulous Manager Nuwma and supporting staff Matthew, Johnston, Kevin!!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The evening Duty Manager Nuwma at the Swissotel Beijing was extremely helpful during my stay. She quickly found a room for me at the Swissotel Beijing at 2200hrs in the evening for an unexpected additional nights stay. In addition to this she kindly checked that everything was ok with me personally by calling my room later that evening to confirm that my check in had gone smoothly - as by the time I arrived at the Hotel she had finished for the evening!! Excellent service!! Thank you so much to Nuwma for all your help!! I look forward to my next stay at the Swissotel Beijing

Great hotel location. Rooms quite old and need renovation (primarily bathrooms)
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The rooms already need significant renovation. The set-up and drainage system in the shower was awful. Every time after the shower the whole bathroom floor were full of water - not enough of 4 towels and 2 Bathrobes to take care of all water. During all 4 night stay nothing was changed or fixed.

Location was excellent. Just outside the door of the hotel there is an entry to metro station, which is one of the key and easy ones to get to from airport as well as use it for sightseeing.

Just opposite the hotel entrance is Dongsi Shitiao train...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Just opposite the hotel entrance is Dongsi Shitiao train station which is super convenience. Than just few minute walk from the hotel is Starbucks and a famous Xinjiang Muslim restaurant - Baron Rozi Restaurant and across the road is McDonalds, supermarket and a few more Muslim and non-Muslim restaurant. Around 30 minutes walk you can reach Sunlitun.

the swissotel is real old fashioned, will be closed end of...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

aricondition only one pipe (hot or cold) , very high noise level arround hotel even during night . Inside room 26 degr.C , aircon still heating , cooling not possible. open window : sleeping nearly impossible because of construction work even after midnight. hotel will be closed for reconstrution (2 years) at end of this year.

the swissotel is real old fashioned, will be closed end of year. aircondition works only hot or cold in the hole hotel, one on pipe for the hole house, poor knowledge of english for staff at reception and sometimes on concierge duty too. one outstanding exeption: newman di, concierge! he understands and knows to speak english and really can solve arising problems! Well organised tour (privat car driver) to the great wall at reasonable price (by concierge).

Business Trip in Beijing
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The bathroom as well as other furniture were quite oldish... For this kind of hotel, you expect everything to be "refreshed" regularly. Moreover, I asked for a double bed and they finally put me in a twin bed rooms with nothing specific done to compensate.

Convenient location for a business trip in Beijing. It is also quite easy to find very good restaurants nearby the hotel.

I am so happy with the location and bed of the hotel.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Check in and check out counter might be identified. A bit hectic with long queue for checking out before noon

I am so happy with the location and bed of the hotel.

I will come again to this hotel.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Lobby and the reception man at the door is amazing with a welcome smile.

The food was nice, egg is so tasty and the bed and all the room arrangements and TV connection all were good.

great thanks to the staff and location
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The Staff, I had a small problem in that I lost my passport and it looked like i had to stay in China an extra week with no booked accommodation. Guess what my visa was included in my passport and you need it to book a hotel if your a foreigner also the Swissotel was booked out for the next few days. I explained this to the reception team and they were so helpful it was unbelievable! they gave me advise regarding the police, the location of my embassy and visa office with printed instructions on how to get there ! the extended my stay at the same rate even tho they were booked out!! and gave me breakfast included (very nice buffet). The Manger June was a hero in helping me as were all the other staff! the location of this hotel is great with the second ring road and subway right at the door! the swimming pool is very nice.

Check in 13/April, stay 4 N ,no aircon when the weather...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Check in 13/April, stay 4 N ,no aircon when the weather is hot, they give us a fan. The room lighting switch control no good, one switch control all lights.( too hot and too bright) Check in 5/April, stay 4 N, No heater when the weather is cold , they give us a extra bracket.

Perfect location, close to Metro line 2, supermarket and...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Facility is simply out of date. The time during my stay in early Apr. , there was a big temperature drop and the central heating from the municipal has been stopped, and the air-con in the room does not give any warm air, the solution from the hotel is to lend the electrical radiator, first come, first service, so if you are not lucky, you probably stay in the room with an extra duvet they could lend you instead.

Perfect location, close to Metro line 2, supermarket and local eatery cross the road

Good chice for short and long stays.
    • Swiss Advantage Double or Twin Room

Suitable room size (not too big, not claustrophobic). Good breakfast with many choices. Quiet and nicely set up bar close to lobby. Very convenient location of the hotel. Subway stations just opposite hotel.

I thought the gym, pool and hotel as a whole was very good.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

I thought the hotel was very good, but the check out procedure was very slow. There seemed to be a lot of staff who were doing nothing.

I thought the gym, pool and hotel as a whole was very good.

Great service and great location for a reasonable price.
    • Swiss Executive Double or Twin Room

The staff is very helpful and service minded. They provide the service of making taxi reservations. The location, right on top of the subway, is very convenient. Breakfast is excellent.

Recommended for a short stay, very close to subway station
    • Swiss Executive Double or Twin Room

Service could have been a bit more reactive; needed some insistance to check-in faster (waited some 15 minutes since only one person at the desk) and food was ordered but delivered after almost one hour. Nothing too bad though.

I have been upgraded to a huge room so I can't really complain, it was a good stay. altogether the hotel needs a bit of renovations, and the service is not highest international standards, but it is fully acceptable for a short stay.

Classic choice, but only for the executive floors.
    • Swiss Executive Double or Twin Room

MUST be finally renovated!!! it's been ages like that! must be cleaner!!!

I always stay at the executive floors. it's great to have business meetings and have tea/ coffee all day, metro is just in front which is great!

Great City Break - Executive Lounge well worth the money
    • Swiss Executive Double or Twin Room

More regular cleaning in gym. Rooms are very smoky (we are non-smokers)

Executive Lounge was excellent value for money. Staff were very helpful and the food was of excellent quality. The pool was clean and the sauna very enjoyable.

Hotel check in staff does not Smike. Nor a singke wird of Welcome to Swisstol Bejing
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Fruits were provided ONLY once . Upon check in only. I expect complimentary daily fruits . Fruits were cheap . Why cant it be on a daily complimentary bases

Excellent hotel, can fully recommend this for a pleasant stay in Beijing!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Excellent hotel, friendly efficient staff. English speaking staff, high quality service. Excellent facilities. Central location which is directly opposite metro station fo ease of travel around Beijing.

A comfortable and excellent stay.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Location and proximity to tourist attractions. The upgrade to executive level was value for money. The breakfast was sumptuous with a wide a variety of options to select from. The executive lounge drinks and snacks were excellent!

The location is really good.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The air conditioning is quite bad. Even though we had high cooling at 5 degree, it felt really warm (we had 3 rooms and all 3 were very warm).

The location is really good. It's connect to a subway exit. There are a lot of good food places within 15min walking distance.

I really like and enjoyed my stay at this hotel staff very...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The doo card access system every time it's fail open the door . Then they told me don't keep the card near your mobile .

I really like and enjoyed my stay at this hotel staff very helpful they speak English well . My next stay will be at same hotel I recommended for every one traveling to Beijing . Thank you swissotel . See you soon.

I must commend Newman, not only did he remember me after 4...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

I must commend Newman, not only did he remember me after 4 months but also remembered my requirements. That’s what I call customer service. He is definitely manager, if not GM material. Well done Newman

Wouldn’t recommend, would opt to pay more elsewhere
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Hotel is run down; windows provide little insulation - gaps allow cold air to enter; shower curtain frayed, etc. Did not use wifi but colleague said it was a very poor connection.

Room was clean; bar area was nice

Good value for money. I'd stay again.

Limited range of Western Brakfast food. Also, the pastries were not fresh and

Not a great range of food - more Asian than Western.....it was just ok.......The juice and fruit were good.

If you are on a budget then it will be a perfect location to stay.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The hotel was definitly older. Tiles in the shower were either missing or cracked. The shower drain was also clogged and the tub would fill with water.

The first room smelled like smoke and the staff promptly moved us to a new room. The beds were soft and the room clean. Excellent location next to the metro like 2 gave for sppedy travel around the city and just a short walk to all the bars in Saniltun.

Pleasant stay at old SwissOtel in Beijing.
    • Swiss Executive Double or Twin Room

Hotel in general is kind of runned out, a good maintenance and updates would do good to it.

The hotel location is excellent. Restaurants are good, price wise on the high side.

Business comfort for the busy female traveler
    • Swiss Executive Double or Twin Room

1. Very little f&b and areas of interest in that area. 2. Room temperature could not be adjusted

1. Excellent executive lounge 2. Excellent service and English speaking 3. Convenient proximity to Airport express

The hotel is in an excelent location, easy to reach there...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The hotel needs refurbishment. Carpets are dirty, rooms are smelly and furniture needs to be replaced.

The hotel is in an excelent location, easy to reach there from the airport and just few steps away from the metro station.

I do like restaurant and the front .
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Don't like the room furniture and bathroom it too old need change..special bath curtain water tap in bathtube it dificult to use

I do like restaurant and the front ..every good staff very helpfull ...very good location

Good location, but very old facilities.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

It seems quite out of date, the room design and decoration. Plus, the window glass is thin, not very cold-proof.

The location is quite good. Well connected with the public transportation network

Upon check in, staff at the reception pushed me to pay about...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Upon check in, staff at the reception pushed me to pay about 900-1000 RMB more for a room upgrade (for 3 nights), even though I had booked a deluxe room. The room upgrade just gave you daily breakfast and a 2 hour happy hour, but for 900-1000 RMB extra, on top of the normal room rate, it was not worth it. For that money, it would have been a lot cheaper to just eat outside or even ordering room service. That aside, the hotel is in a good location, the rooms are nice and clean and staff can all speak English.

Rude staff and poor service
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

One of the staff was really rude, when asked to exchange money. He complained that I had just checked out so I couldn't exchange money anymore (to my surprise) he even ignored me. I felt that if you check out you are not a guest anymore. I will NEVER stay at this hotel again.

The size of room was quite large.

Average. Nothing great but it was comfortable
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

There were only two power points, and they were behind the television which was hard to reach. Suggest having power points beside the bed for more convenience

The room was big enough and the amenities were sufficient.

Comfortable and perfect location
    • Swiss Executive Double or Twin Room

Lighting in the room hallway with closets was not sufficient. The room was smaller than at other hotels.

The fitness facilities are excellent. The design is not fresh and new, but the atmosphere is cosy and comfortable after all.

OveR
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The booking.com advertisement for the hotel stated 'BREAKFAST WAS INCLUDED'. After the booking was done, the booking confirmation said that breakfast was to be charged extra. I felt that was wrong and challenged the hotel, but to no avail. I ended up having have to pay extra for the breakfast.

Hotel room was spacish, bright and comfortable.

Favorite hotel in need of an overhaul
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Old hotel in need of an overhaul. Bathroom has a bath tub from the Stone Age which only fits a dwarf. Airconditioning makes the sound of an airplane when started. It all feels a bit dated Although it is well maintained. The noodles at breakfast are tasteless and offering salmon and capers would be nice.

Upgrade taken to executive Floor with access to executive lounge on 16th floor. Gluten-free bread available. Easy to reach location. Swimming pool. Decent staff. Reasonable price. Nice fresh yoghurt with a home made berry sauce.

location is good and staff is very helpful
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Hotel is old and rooms have carpet and sofa with stains..definitely not at the level of a five stars nor at the level for the price payed. The bathroom is very 80' and i didn't have mini bar because it was locked. I dont write many reviews but i felt tricked by the 5 stars and price payed together with the other good reviews. Im often in town for business but i can definitely get something better for those money

location is good and staff is very helpful

Great place to stay and felt safe, close to some shopping. Spendy for breakfast buffet.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Staff is not too friendly, but it appears to be part of their culture. They were not too familiarized with the English language

Breakfast options were good (typical breakfast options as well as Asian food variety to choose from). Restaurant is easily accessible on first floor as well as a cozy and trendy tea room/lounge to grab a drink or cup of tea when returning from a long Great Wall or Forbidden City tour.

Comfortable stay.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The breakfast buffet is nice but to expensive. And it was not possible to make a reservation with breakfast included. It felt like it was a hidden tax for room.

Good location in front of a subway station. Comfortable bed, sheets, pillows and towels. Two complimentary bottles of water daily.

Ticks all the boxes.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The rooms are showing their age.

Everything about this hotel is smart ergonomic. Things are where they should be. Staff are very knowledgeable in hotel operations and they all speak English, even the porters.

Good selection at breakfast.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Not good value for money. Not will located in terms of walking to other restaurants nearby. Not clean.

Good selection at breakfast. Very little wait Time. But I had to pay separately, and terribly over expensive. Almost $40 Canadian per breakfast

great hotel experience
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Wonderful hotel, great location to travel around in Beijing, next to metro stop. Really nice staff, great breakfast buffet, good sports facilities including decent size swimming pool.

Location and executive floor rooms is what always makes Swissotel my No.1 choice in Beijing
    • Swiss Executive Double or Twin Room

it needs renovation, it's super old but location is the key! my room even though expensive and at the executive floor had no warm air coming out of the A/C. If i did not speak perfect chinese i would not have been able to find a solution at 11pm that i returned from meetings and just wanted to pass out! i had to change room in the middle of the night, they wanted to put me in a terrible super cold room, i complained and changed to a better one, the A/C did not work there either, so they brought me a radiator. They were all really kind, but i was disspointed at the fact the warm AC did not work, as i think the hotel is expensive and everything should be working perfectly.

the executive lounge is the whole point at this place, i was able to have all my meetings at the executive floor which serves coffee, tea etc the whole day. Staff is really kind.

Great value for money, perfect service and location.
    • Swiss Executive Double or Twin Room

The hotel needs a bit of a renovation. Coffee shop is tired.

Great welcome on day of arrival, even with an early arrival all efforts were made to assign a room to freshen up after a night flight. Enjoyed the personalised service in the executive club and lounge. All in all it was a very good stay and I would return to Swissotel. Subway station just across the main entrance!

• Swiss Executive Double or Twin Room

Nothing to complain about. The only thing - some rooms are oriented to the east. During sunny days it gets very hot in the room.

Enormously helpfull staff. Practically nothing was impossible for them. Despite very early arrival they managed to give me the room earlier. All services like loundry, food service was very fast and efficient. The hotel is maybe not very new (fitness center and pool look old) but extremely comfortable and well located. Really recommend.

Great location if you're wanting to use the subway during your stay.
    • Swiss Executive Double or Twin Room

It was not possible to open the windows in the room and the air con did not function very well so it got very stuffy after the whole night. But it is a slightly older hotel, and for the money in autumn/winter/spring should be ok

We had an executive room, the staff on the exec floor were very helpful and over the few days of our stay greeted us very enthusiastically as they got to know us. They remembered what we wanted extra from the kitchen each day for breakfast and this was really a nice touch. Also they are one of the few hotels I have found in China which offers decent gluten free bread! So a big plus for anyone gluten free on a longer trip and wanting some bread/toast.

Browse Swissotel Beijing Hong Kong Macau Center traveller photo gallery