Reviews of Regent Beijing

99 Jinbao Street, Dongcheng, 100005 Beijing, China

#29 of 594 hotels in Beijing

Beijing - Regent hotel - right in the middle
    • Executive King or Twin Room

Absolutely nothing to complain about. It is a first class hotel. Even if some staff does not or only limited speak English. This is made up by friendliness and Asian efficiency.

ALL!!! Super friendly staff, great room with a comfortable bed, generous bathroom, well sorted buffets for breakfast and dinner. The location is awesome, about 2 blocks (500 meters/yards) from the Wanfujing shopping area (pedestrian zone, several shopping malls). A metro/subway station at the corner of the hotel gives easy access to subway network (cheap and easy inside Beijing travel). The hidden city is 3 metro stops or a bit more than a 1 kilometer (15 min) walk. Will come back for sure.

The pool and gym is absolutely amazing, Vincent is always...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The checkout process is relatively not so pleasant, i was out and come back later than the usual checkout time so I ask for a bit more time for me to pack and get ready to leave, one of the girls from front desk was informing me to pay half of a day’s room fee, when I’m checking out at around 3:30, when I disagree, she’s complaining that I’m taking too much time packing, about company rules etc. In the whole time she’s always having this poker face which I never encounter during other stays.

The pool and gym is absolutely amazing, Vincent is always very nice, the facilities looks quite new.

overall it is great hotel to stay because there is a few restaurant around the areas
    • Executive King or Twin Room

the hotel chamber maid is forgetful to replace toiletries

good location (can take airport bus -cny 25 pp- from the airport and it stops at regent hotel 1 mins walk to the hotel or airport express subway -cny 25 to (dong zhi meng ) take subway _cny 3 to deng shi kou and take exit C out and turn left take a few steps you can see the entrance of the hotel ,the main entrance for the hotel is right in front is less than a mins the hotel concierge is helpful

Room are quite big, the lounge food/drinks are good,...
    • Executive King or Twin Room

The restaurants are so so (Italian is average and the steakhouse is pretty expensive, breakfast is ok),

Room are quite big, the lounge food/drinks are good, great location, nice pool

Great location close to Wangfujing business district.
    • Executive King or Twin Room

Buffet breakfast could be more choices and better labeled.

Great location close to Wangfujing business district. Subway is right under the building. Lots of restaurants nearby. Room is spacious quite and clean.

Facilities.
    • Executive King or Twin Room

Some over zealous staff who tried to provide unsolicited assistance outside of hotel related services. (How to save money travelling to Great Wall).

Facilities. View. Location.

Relaxing in luxury afer a St Petersburg - Beijing train trip of 3 weeks.

Nothing at all.

We booked the room including the Executive Floor benefits & provileges. This proved to be an excellent choice as breakfast, cocktails and a nice bufet of small dishes is included complementary and absolute value for money. The view from this 17th floor lounge is amazing. We had a large room and used the extensive fitness and pool facilities. We enjoyed an excellent dinner at the Daccapo italian restaurant. The location is 500 meters from Walking Street, the best known shopping area and close to the Forbidden City.

The location is excellent close to subway #5 and the bed is so comfortable! Loved shower room!!!

Loves everything!

The staff are super attentive and professional and friendly. I stayed here in 2015 and loved it. Staff at The concierge Dept is very helpful as far as helping us to schedule a trip to the Great Wall, getting taxi and answering all questions patiently! Love this place

Nice and comfortable I would do it again!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

the drinks variety in the room fridge could have a bigger choice

the hotel is well located, room are specious and well equipped, very nice breakfast buffet

Very clean a comfortable and easily accessible for metro etc
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Seating in foyer not very inviting, there was always things on the tables, so not sure if we could sit there or not.

Very comfortable and clean. Rooms well equipped with anything you could need. Staff extremely helpful especially the concierge,went out of their way to help,and able to give good tips on trips and places to eat etc. First class!

Great hotel. Great location. Close to the city hub and tourist destinations.
    • Premium King or Twin Room

I got an awesome online deal but at check out the staff insisted I pay the full price even after I showed my receipt. I was going to complain when I got home but my bank statement came through with the correct amount a week later. Phew. Some staff who spoke English didn't take the time to listen - others were terrific. They don't supply English tourist maps. I asked 2 staff for directions to my friend's hotel and gave them the address in Chinese. They explained it would take 90 mins to walk. I stumbled across it by accident - about 400m away. Tip - Google & FB are banned in China. Download WeChat before leaving home to stay in touch with loved ones.

Great room. Great hotel. Bed was so comfy. Linen and towels fantastic and clean. View was great. I didn't notice the air conditioning but it was a good temperature. The room was booked for 2 but was large enough for a family. Free wi-fi. Would stay there again.

great location, impressive hotel.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

if you only like a light breakfast its too expensive but if you like a huge breakfast with all the trimmings this is your place.

great location, great facilities

Perfect location
    • Executive King or Twin Room

Beautiful hotel and facilities. We had a an Executive King room booked and on check in was upgraded to a suit :) Super comfortable beds and bed linen was lovely. Room was of course spacious, clean and comfortable. Its not a cheap hotel but we found it meet our expectations for what we spent. Breakfast was included in our room rate but we did find it super busy on both mornings however there was always enough food to go around. Perfect location to the Forbidden City and good shopping is close by. Communication has been perfect as we needed a car to pick us up from the airport and this was carried out smoothly and efficiently. Highly recommend this hotel.

Average stay but good location
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Room is run down. Poor TV signal. Room light is dim. Staff attended to us at check in counter was unfriendly. Limited in house TV programs

Good location to Wang Fu Jin, Tian Anmen n Forbidden City via taxi. We love the robot delivered bottle waters to our room. Toilet is clean

Excellent hotel, helpful staff and convenient location.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The egg station at breakfast always had a long lineup. Perhaps the management could consider adding another chef or some sort of ordering system.

The Executive Lounge is one of the nicest we have ever visited. All of the staff, particularly the concierge, were friendly and helpful.

Recommended if you stay in Beijing
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Missed an "easy" chair in the room

Wonderful hotel, great location, excellent breakfast, hotel very nicely decorated with antique Chinese objects, staff very helpful

Overall, all the staff from front desk to housekeeping to...
    • Premium King or Twin Room

Overall, all the staff from front desk to housekeeping to lounge to restaurants were very well trained and personable. Vincent at the fitness center was extremely helpful, attentive, and professional. Superb service and kept giving me towels when I needed it since I was sweating up the entire gym on multiple occasions. Also, I've met some good Concierge Staff in the past, but this team blew me away with Yina as the Head Concierge simply a boss. Her speed, professionalism, communication, and leadership was profound which led to great local meals nearby, and also us catching a bullet train we were supposed to miss. Again, she's a boss -- motha frickin' Yina.

If we ever come back to Beijing, this is where we will be staying!

nothing negative to say

This is a beautiful hotel in the center of Beijing. We were on a club level floor. The size of our room was awesome and very clean. Large bathroom and large comfy bed. Liked having a desk, sofa, chair and the ability to make our own coffee and tea in the morning. Our biggest delight was the dining on the club floor, both for breakfast and dinner. The food was fantastic and the young women who waited on us for our meals were the most favorite part of our stay!

Excellent!
    • Executive King or Twin Room

1)The lift access card can accommodate for many pressing, so it's a bit unsafe for the room guest. 2)When I asked the receptionist to change my room card due to some technical problem i think, he asked me about my room number, without me give my name, the receptionist told me my name and ask me to verify. So i think is quite dangerous for room guest. Suggestion : The receptionist should ask me to give him my name myself instead or any other documents to verify that I'm the room guest before verification and changing the room card for me.

The bed is super comfy. The room is excellent. The staffs are very polite and attentive. The lobby is nice.

Amazing, excellent end to a great trip! Everything we could have asked for!
    • Family Suite King or Twin Room

What didn't we like! This was the absolute perfect hotel! We had a suite and it was huge, the bed was wonderful, the lounge was amazing. The bathroom was out of this world, lovely bath, excellent shower! Great view from the hotel window, excellent location and easy to get around. The concierge was very helpful, excellent advise so we could get to where we wanted. The subway was perfect and very cheap and Beijing was fantastic! Breakfast was everything you could want, my children were super thrilled at this hotel to finish off our China tour.

Ok...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I asked for late check out,...but neither Booking.com was any help neither the hotel, they charged me a much higher rate than my booking rate for few hours..which didn't seem fair.....

Location was very convenient, as it was 5 min walk to the walking street. Breakfast was great. Hotel arranged my tourist trip to Great Wall and forbidden city.

Good holiday and the nice hotel made it even more enjoyable.
    • Premium King or Twin Room

The bellhops could have provided better service. I needed help to close a broken umbrella which I borrowed from the concierge. One of the bellhops couldn't close it and asked me to get the help of another colleague.

The room was nice and clean. The housekeeping staff were also very prompt with our requests. The location of the hotel is very good. Walking distance to Wangfujing but far enough where the location of the hotel is quiet. The concierge was also very helpful.

Excellent hotel with great rooms in a fabulous location
    • Executive King or Twin Room

Had difficulty being understood when there was a problem

The Executive Room breakfast was in a fabulous location and had a very quiet atmosphere with fantastic views over the city. The food selection was extensive but not overwhelming and the staff were generally very efficient.

I like Regent style, the room decoration and furniture,...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

It was relatively cool and air conditioner was not able to heat up the room to the desired level. Phones were half operational - I was only able to use speaker to order food.

I like Regent style, the room decoration and furniture, bathroom is perfect, room service was perfect, and it was an enjoyable time in Beijing, thanks to the comfort of the hotel.

Comfortable and very friendly staff.
    • Executive King or Twin Room

Noise coming through the pipe when it was ver windy. AC not working well in cold weather but hotel provides extra heater.

Spacious room. Regent club facility very comfortable and good view. Sport center quite spacious and complete. Very friendly and helpful staffs.

Very comfortable hotel.

The WiFi could be quicker

Very comfortable hotel. Met expectations in terms of comfort and cleanliness. Very close to metro station and to nice restaurants

Great location, great room and concierge was amazing.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Occasionally felt like I was causing extra work for some staff by just been there.

Great location, great room and concierge was amazing. From arranging tickets to the opera and acrobatic, transport and day trips she provided an amazing service especially when travelling alone and my first time in Beijing.

Location is very good. It's within walking distance to the Forbidden City.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

We arrived at 1.30 in the morning & had a slight problem entering the hotel!

Our room had a view of the major intersection & it provided some entertainment watching how cars/ motorcycles/pedestrians interacted! Bathroom was nice.

Perfect!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Terrific staff that took good care of my family - children and elderly parents. The hotel is in an excellent location and rooms are extremely clean. Upgraded my room so our family could all be close together. Great stay!

The facilites are modern and the staff is very helpful
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Lobby staff is hard to find and everything goes really slow despite of the excessive number of employees Air conditioning works in only one mode - heating or cooling, in a warm day it keeps heating, and combined with the smoke from the polution if you open the window it gets really bad staying in the room and sleeping there

The facilites are modern and the staff is very helpful

Excellent stay!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Lighting in rooms could have been brighter.

Location was superb - great proximity to local eateries, shopping areas and main tourist attractions. Beds were very comfortable and rooms were spacious. Excellent staff - concierge staff and receptionists were very helpful.

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

The hotel looks a bit tired in my opinion it is time to do a renovation. Most of the staff were very friendly however I did have a very unpleasant finish. During my check out, the lady at the reception was very blunt just doing the usual without asking how was the stay if I enjoyed it or not, etc. She was rushing things quickly and before I left I asked her are you sure if that’s everything? She simply replied: yeah. Then I realised that she was still holding my credit card which was right buried underneath other papers. At this point I thought she was very unprofessional. I did point out that luckily and asked imagine if I didn’t? She replied: it’s not my fault. Well, I am not argueeing with you if it’s your fault, all I wanted was just an apology so you would be more careful when dealing with other guests in the future. At this point she looked more upset than I did. Thoughtout the ordeal, I kept a smiling face on didn’t want to make a scene. So I quietly called her supervisor over to report the incident and said please train your staff more in customer service to avoid similar situations happen again. Before I left I still didn’t get a sorry from her which was a shame. In the future whenever I am staying in Beijing I clearly would not want to choose The Regent again as one individual ruined a brand image completely for me.

Close to subway and attractions including Forbidden city and...
    • Premium King or Twin Room

Breakfast at the hotel was expensive, we did not go there.

Close to subway and attractions including Forbidden city and Hutong area. Also a variety of restaurants nearby.

Great experience for affordable price.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Wish to have more spare seats around lobby. There is ample space there but it feels unfriendly that you will need to stand or go to cafe while you just need to sit down for just a little while.

Good Location, horrible breakfast, staff were alright
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Breakfast was horrible - food were cold and there isn't a lot of choices, our breakfast wasn't included so we had to pay RMB250 each, which was totally not worth it. You can have a big feast outside with RMB250!; Staff at the hotel was alright, but not so friendly nor helpful; Bell boy was just sitting there playing with his phone when we first arrived at the hotel at 3am. I know it's late, in the middle of the night but it would be nicer if he could at least open the main door for us when we have a couple of suitcases, and esp when you're on duty; The lights inside the room are so dim;

The location is perfect - around 30sec walk to the metro station; The hotel is pretty quiet and cosy; Both lobby and room were clean;

Very good location on top of the subway and close to...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The property is getting tired and old. The rooms are not as clean as they used to be. The hotel lacks also a proper waiting area with chairs and tables. The hotel has a large Cafe area in the lobby which is constantly empty but which can not be used by the guest to sit and work.

Very good location on top of the subway and close to wangfujng and to shopping malls

Awesome hotel and excellent localisation!
    • Executive King or Twin Room

Awesome hotel and excellent localisation! An executive room is a must! Staff is very polite and helpful. The pool is also large and very relaxing. It was my second stay and I hope that I’ll go back one day. A special thanks to the man responsable of the Club Lounge : he always made everything to be sure his guests are happy.

good experience comfortable stay
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

no have VPN internet and tv channels are so limited

location is good hotel is bid old but well maintain rooms is comfortable and good views from high floors gym and swimming pool are nice and metro station just adjacent to the hotel

Amazing hotel in an excellent location
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Internet did not work properly.

Everything was fantastic! Staff, room, location fantastic! However, the internet service in the room dis not work fine.

Sweet GIFT
    • Premium King or Twin Room

Toilet paper did not supply enough.

I left a message about we were going to celebrate our honey moon during Chinese NEW YEAR. The hotel was so nice and friendly providing us a sweet cake for free of charge. We loved it a lot. Thank you so much for your guys and we did enjoyed our honey moon and holiday in Beijing. We will definitely stay here again when we pay visit another time.

The hotel just made our vacation so perfectly done.

Nothing at all.

The hotel officer Ms. Wang was very helpful. She went over and above our expectations to help us with our stay especially we don't speak Chinese.

Good location and first class hotel
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Too expensive to eat at this hotel, with breakfast priced at around £30 a head, we ate out at a fraction of the cost. A shame, as it's a lovely hotel otherwise.

Good location and first class hotel

enjoyable and get what i wanted to do
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The food too expensive because winter too cold to go outside... we want to stay in for comfort and warmth... if only they could have more cafes with more normal priced food and drinks

The staff were very helpful when we needed to tell the cab drivers where to go and how to get there? Staff at the reception can speak a bit of English. The hotel however only has high end restaurant a bit pricey... better have a restaurant serving normal priced food!

Terrible reception but confortable rooms
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I arrived at one-thirty and the staff told me I would have to wait for one hour for my room to be ready when I asked them if they had another option, she just offered me a room that costs an additional 400 yuan and refused to refund me.

The room was spacious and re-cleaned in the afternoon, the location is also convenient as it's in the center of Beijing near the subway.

I do enjoy my stay at this hotel.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I find the breakfast area a bit noisy and crowded. The gym area is also small for a hotel of this size.

The location is good and easily accessible by public transport. Near shopping malls and plenty of restaurants to choose. The room is spacious and the bed and pillows are really comfortable. Hotel staff is very attentive.

front desk staff members are friendly.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

need to pay more attention on the details in the room, for example, the mirror was not completely clean, there are finger prints on them. To be honest, I don't feel like I am in a 5 star hotel. Feel like in 3-4 start hotel.

front desk staff members are friendly.

Pleasant stays! Hotel staff offered warm hospitality services.
    • Premium King or Twin Room

Guest room looks tired, detail cleaness need to be improved. Rood traffic congestion all day is disadvantage.

Duration stays was pleasant. Hotel staff offered great services especially Spa staff Jaden. Front Desk members are helpful beside the night duty staff. Particularly enjoyed Italian restaurant manager hospitality services. Menu items should have more choices. Hotel is located in city centre plus underground train station.

Good standard, nice interior, very clean.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Good standard, nice interior, very clean. Staff at the reception and concierge kind and helpful, speaking good English. Very good and varied breakfast selections. Perfect location, proximity to main streets, attractions and good restaurants. Subway station Dengshikou next door - 2 mins walk.

Excellent little location, it’s located next to Dengshikou...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The air conditioning is central control so the temperature can not be adjust from the in room penal. Requires to inform front desk for assistance. It can only be adjust +/- 2 degrees.

Excellent little location, it’s located next to Dengshikou Station. Front desk staffs are friendly and helpful. Also the concierge staffs are very knowledgeable with tours booking and suggested must see places in Beijing. Offer different tours options. Spacious room and clean. Definitely will stay again

The rooms are an excellent size and the bathroom is pretty...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The breakfast was very underwhelming. Just nothing stood out as worth the price tag (which was by far the most expensive on our trip). I requested a poached egg and was given one within 20 seconds...but it was cold and overcooked so had clearly been sitting around. The bread and cheese were decent but the Chinese food was unappealing and the western food was often very overcooked or cold. We were very glad we just bought the breakfast as a one-off and hadn't prepaid it for our entire stay. The other issue was our room was way too hot. We were told that, despite having a temperature control in our room, the only way to cool our room was to turn it off and open the windows which wasn't massively effective. We were told that since the whole building was set to heat, our thermostat could only heat our room. So despite setting it to cool the room, our room ended up 28°C (this was before asking for their help). The coldest our room ever got was 23°C which was way too hot given the layers you need to put on before going outside which was often -8°C or -10°C.

The rooms are an excellent size and the bathroom is pretty fantastic. I love that they provide turn down service and give extra water at the same time - not having to keep buying extra water was quite a nice change. I also (for once) actually used the complimentary soap etc they provided, as they were quite good and included many items such as bath salts, and cotton wipes (for make up) which was perfect timing for me as I'd just run out. The staff were incredibly accommodating pretty much everywhere, particularly the room service, and the brilliant concierge who sorted tickets to tge Forbidden City for us (twice!) and sorted posting a big box home for me. From experience I know how much hassle they saved me with the post. There was a magnificent Italian restaurant there which I wish I'd had time to return to. The garden etc was lovely to look out over from the lobby and the location was great - a short walk from Wangfujing and the train station is literally under the building.

Perfect and very comfortable base for our tours of Beijing
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

We both woke up with very dry mouths - maybe there could be a humidifier or something?

The lady concierge was fantastic at helping us when a flight changed, meaning we'd miss our connection. We upgraded to be able to use Regent Lounge and thoroughly enjoyed the drinks and snacks there. Breakfast was just perfect - great range of food. Spa lovely too. Staff all excellent - a very well run hotel.

It was indeed a very satisfying stay in the Beijing Regent.
    • Executive Suite King or Twin Room

The room lighting was a bit dim, especially near the walk-in closet area, and the TV in the en suite bathroom needed some fine-tuning ...

The staff were efficient, especially those at the concierge and the Club Lounge. Veronica's sweet smiles and helpful attitute in particular was great ...

Loved the bathroom - lots of space and well equipped.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Room details said it included a fireplace... there was none in our room. And we specified for non-smoking but you could still smell a bit of smoke (seems to be normal throughout China).

Loved the bathroom - lots of space and well equipped. Nice gesture to include complimentary minibar first round.

Good value for money
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

As we checked in past midnight,all the concierge had left and we had to carry our own bags into the hotel. We weren't sure if we were at the Regent!! Overall, it does feel like a chain hotel.

The hotel is well equipped and they upgraded us upon check in. Rooms are adequate,but not luxurious. Bathrooms were very nice and large. Concierge very helpful and guided us to all the right places. Location also excellent. Close to restaurants,forbidden city,Tiananmin square. Value for money!!

Beautiful Hotel in Excellent Location.

We liked everything.

Spacious room with lots of storage space. Very comfortable bed. Excellent location. 15 minute walk to The Forbidden City. Subway entrance right next door. Concierge service very helpful.

Hotel location
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The staff doesn't seem to know the eateries/recommended restaurants around the vicinities. Mostly trainee staff. Should put more experience staff at the counter.

Hotel location

Nice property. Great locaiton.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Nice property. Very large comfortable bed. Short waking distance to Wangfujing Street (pedestrian-only section of the street for shopping and snacking) which is also where APM Mall located and there is a Starbucks and Tous les Jours bakery in the basement of the mall if you prefer "normal" snacks rather than roasted scorpions and the likes on a stick). ATM as well as pharmacy across the street from the hotel (but do yourself a favor and cross at the cross walk with signal lights and even then be extra careful). Also, next to a subway station (exit C of Line 5 I think) and to the Airport Shuttle Bus stop (in a small parking lot for buses next to front of the hotel; departs on the hour, 25 CNY, come 5-10 mins before the hour to board the bus and buy your ticket on the bus).

Luxury well located hotel with very helpful staff
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Food very expensive and nearby restaurants quite pricey too, compared to rest of city, but would still recommend if you want a bit of luxury to relax in from the hectic buzz of the city.

Concierge staff very helpful sorting out trips. Excellent clean and luxurious rooms and facilities. Lovely big pool and jacuzzi to relax in after exploring the city all day. Very handy to have subway right next door to the hotel. Hotel very well located.

Good quality hotel.
    • Premium King or Twin Room

Could have had a little more English speaking for such a high end hotel, especially at the spa. Hilarious trying to book a massage. Also could not add food or spa bills to the room had to pay separately there and then!

Lovely comfy bed. Great bath. Location great for central shopping area, Tiannamen Square and Forbidden City as well as the Pearl Market

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

When I bought this room the price was almost half than what I paid actually. I know that you mentioned that there is some taxes etc. but in fact the customer must know what will be the actual price. It is against the law not to tell the final price. You should know what the taxes are and calculate them!!!!!!!

everything in general was OK Mrs. Yina Wang the chief concierge was perfect

Great hotel in central Beijing
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The service was okay, expected abit more for what we paid.

Great facilities, very clean, modern and close to train station and Wangfujing shopping street.

Nice hotel with a great location
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Rooms outdated, non-smoking room had smell of cigarette smoke

Great location (metro 100m from the hotel), the staff spoke good enough english and they helped us get tickets for the forbidden city which were sold out every day

Room spacious, bed comfy and low noise level Well worth...
    • Executive King or Twin Room

Need to advise guests of VPN for cumputer use

Room spacious, bed comfy and low noise level Well worth upgrade to executive status...big shout out to Veronica and her colleagues on 17th floor for breakfasts, afternoon teas and cocktails all courtesy of upgrade

Insufficiently trained staff, overall good but dated rooma
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Rooms show signs of aging. Staff speaks bad English which is unacceptable for a hotel who states to be 5 stars. I was staying in this hotel the 3rd time, hotel was still not able to state my country of origin properly. Furthermore, wrong side of my passport was scanned which cause additional inconveniences for me. My complains where answered with the excuse that errors where caused by a trainee. Same excuse as I heared 2 time before in this hotel. 3 of the Whiskies at the hotel bar were sold out and mini bar was not filled up.

Good location Spacious, clean rooms

Very good hotel.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The only thing I did not like was the impossibility of sitting in the lobby to wait for friends. Unless you are willing to consume at the many comfortable tables and sofas, you are banned. The only space to wait in the lobby is in a corner, by the bathrooms - total five chairs. I had never seen this before.

The hotel is in an excellent location. The rooms are spacious and functional. The room cleaning services were good, and the amenities very good.

Amazing staff.
    • Executive King or Twin Room

The spa staff spoke only minimal English which resulted in a confusion in the manicure-pedicure details. Unfortunately also the hotel later did not follow-up and rectify the situation.

Amazing staff. Great rooms and amenities. Regent Club a very valuable option to have.

My grand children who are 6 and 9 y.o from USA, love it and felt at home.
    • Family Suite King or Twin Room

Nothing I could ask for more.

Excellent services provided by general staffs from bell men, reception, waitress and staffers in the club, room service, and house keeping. I will definite visit again next time in Beijing.

good high end hotel but beware of deposit
    • Premium King or Twin Room

International travellers beware: at checkin, the hotel took a reservation on my credit card that was more than twice the cost of the room. It can take days to weeks after checkout before the deposit is released. As I was staying there only one night, this was not a big deal, but if you are staying there for several nights, you may easily hit your credit card limit with this practice. In that case you should certainly negotiate about the amount. I agree it is common practice to reserve a deposit on the card but at this hotel the amount is far too high!

Large, comfortable and clean room with a nice view of Beijing (I could even see the roofs of the Forbidden City), and friendly staff.

Awesome!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Great location! This hotel is located at JinBao Street. Subway is just 2 minutes walks from hotel which call DengShikou Station. And the subway in Beijing is convenient to access to many famous landmarks such as Forbidden City, Qian Men Street, Temple of Heaven, Olympics Stadium, etc. Also, walking distance to WangFuJing Street (Shopping, night market street). Hotel provided subway line maps which easy for us to travel ourselves by taking subway. Definitely will come back to stay at Regent Beijing again!

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

Cleanliness and management. Toilets stank of urine. Entire room covered in cooking fumes and rooms showing significant signs of age.

Location. Some staff are very nice.

Good choice for a short stay in Berlin
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Good location in Beijing center. Quick access to public transport facilities and possibility to reach the main shopping area and major site seeing. The rooms have a good size but furnitures could be refurbished in order to maintain standard and quality of the hotel.

A very relaxing and enjoyable time.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

17th floor evening opening hours are too restrictive with 6-8pm. It would be good to stay open until say 10pm at least.

Room size was fabulous allowing us to spread ourselves out. Bathroom and shower were excellent after several long days out walking. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast food on the 17th floor was extensive and was very well presented. Nice to have a great view of the city. All Staff were very helpful and polite.

Excellent, central base for exploring Beijing. Lots of good restaurants close by.
    • Executive King or Twin Room

Although the rooms were supposed to be non-smoking, the bathroom smelt of stale smoke.

Key pluses were the location - central for work and close to Forbidden City for sightseeing. The room was enormous and the pool area is great.

Great service, good location.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Coffee is expensive and the breakfast on site is extremely expensive ($38 US per person) But a starbuck is right next to the hotel, and across the street a local bakery and dumpling shop cost next to nothing.

The service was unbelievable - the staff were friendly, especially the guest services (concierge). They provided umbrellas for guests, arranged a local tour guide for us, receive a package for us, and even wrapped up our fragile ceramics for us. Simply impeccable guest services. Location is super - a subway station next door, a airport bus shuttle next door ($25RMB per person to the airport, less than $5US dollars) Walking distance to shopping district. Excellent restaurants nearby.

Epic adventure
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I booked the breakfast through Booking.com but when I got to the hotel they did not honor this and there was a significant upcharge for breakfast which we elected NOT to pay for.

hotel was in good location central in Beijing- good gym, indoor pool.

Browse Regent Beijing traveller photo gallery