Reviews of Tianyu Gloria Grand Hotel Xian

Wild goose northern road no. 1 (LiGu Village wanda plaza opposite), Beilin, 710048 Xi'an, China

#131 of 149 hotels in Xi'an

Not enough guest reviews for this property

This property has been reviewed 2 times. To ensure the quality of guest review information, we only calculate average guest review scores when there are at least 5 reviews.

Comfortable hotel but disappointing service
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The service in certain respects is really lacking. I was really disappointed. For example, I was downstairs at 6:30am - ready to leave and go catch my train. There was an issue with the machine and it wasn't connecting - so she was having trouble with my card. A rather pushy and rude European guest came and behaved in the most hideous manner (shame on him) - rather than telling him to wait and until she finishes my check out process, she can't attend to him - she instead left me there waiting and gave in to his demands. That is completely unfair and ridiculous t that uncouth/uncivilised behaviour is rewarded. I eventually said let me just go get the cash out and I'll pay cash (there's an ATM there). I shouldn't have to wait and neither should i be pushed aside due to another guest. I paid to stay there and I am just as important. They also messed up my room service order - i ordered shrimp and egg fried rice. Pork was all over the fried rice with no shrimp. I don't eat pork - sent it back and I got shrimp fried rice - no eggs.

The hotel has a lovely atrium area is really clean and well maintained (as expected). The breakfast room is beautiful and the breakfast has options to suit everyone. The rooms are really spacious, beds are comfortable and you receive all the amenities. The staff at the concierge desk are so helpful, they speak English and helped me to sort out buses/taxis. There's one guy who even walked us to the taxi. Really appreciated.

This was a place to recoup from a day of site seeing and traveling.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The Hotel was convenient to local shopping and needs, but a little to far from the attractions. The breakfast was terrific and the verity was just right. In China, the ability to make currency exchange is restrictive, the hotel was able to make an exchange of $200 dollars per day limit, which was great. Banks would not make exchange if not a resident.