Reviews of Kingstyle Guansheng Hotel

11 TianFu Road., Tian He, 510630 Guangzhou, China

#439 of 616 hotels in Guangzhou

6.2

&Quot;superior" means "windowless", and no hot water in the shower
    • Superior Queen Room - No Window

I booked a superior room but found out that this so called "superior room" means "windowless room". Nothing on Booking.com indicated that this was the case before I arrived the hotel. The manager insisted that it was indicated on the Chinese webpage and that was that - She refused to give me a room with a window. It was too late to go to another hotel because I would be charged anyway. I accepted my fate and went to this windowless room, and found that there was no hot water. I thought it was my room only and rang the front desk, only to be told that one had to let the water run for 6-7 minutes before the water turned to hot and it was the case for every room. It was such a waste of water, I thought, but tried to run the 7-8 minutes but nothing hot came out of the pipe. The cleaner was honest however. I forgot my cleaning gel and was able to get it back even when I moved to another hotel. The big problem of this hotel is its management. The manager should be sacked, in my opinion.

The location is quiet good.

5.5
    Staff almost do not speak Engliish (even at reception desk!
    • Business King Room

Staff almost do not speak Engliish (even at reception desk!)

Decent hotel
    • Superior Queen Room - No Window

Gawdy decorations. No window in my room. The location is poor if attending Canton Fair. Also, only one restaurant and nothing else nearby.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2016

It's good choice for business traveller , relax , clean ...

No facilities, far from MTR

It's good choice for business traveller , relax , clean ,good staff I will stay there next time

There are also 5 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.