Barbados Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent reviews for Hotels in Barbados

• House Sunrise

Average review score: 6.5
    • Positive section of review

The owners. The location and the breeze in the Gallery area.

• Negative section of review

The house is to Hot. Like a sweat box. The animals at night are so very very much Noisy. Cause the Windows open. No A/C unit to help curb the noise... and heat.everything else was very good..

Reviewed: 16 September 2018 Stayed in September 2018
    Ria Trinidad and Tobago
  • Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados

Average review score: 7.8
    • Positive section of review

Breakfast was very nice, plenty of food items to choose.

• Negative section of review

I did not like birds inside the restaurant. I suggest to the staff to use netting at least. Thank you!

Reviewed: 16 September 2018 Stayed in September 2018
    Tatiana United Kingdom
  • Pirate's Inn

Average review score: 8

I got to sleep

STACIA Barbados

• Positive section of review

I enjoyed the staycation, it was like a home away from home. I would go back again. The apartment was beautifully kept and amenities was a special surprise being that it was a staycation for my partner and I. I would give it a ten outta ten. loved it. Thanks so much Joy

apphia Barbados
  • Palm Garden Hotel Barbados

Average review score: 7.4

Good air-conditioning Generous cable TV channels

• Negative section of review

Feeble door lock Leaking shower tray Provide sliding glass shower doors to prevent water splashing

ODOLIYI Nigeria
  • Ocean Spray Apartments

Average review score: 7.7
    • Positive section of review

The location was great. The view

• Negative section of review

The room wasn't decorated like the pictures. The bathroom drain was clogged and unclean. The bed was uncomfortable.

Reviewed: 17 September 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    Latoya Canada
  • Three Angels Rev.14:6-12

No reviews yet
    • Positive section of review

It was clean the owner was good with communication and understanding

• Negative section of review

The area it was in but it wasn’t that bad after all

Reviewed: 18 September 2018 Stayed in September 2018
    Kadiatu United Kingdom
  • Poinsettia Gardens

No reviews yet

Nothing ‼️‼️‼️

• Negative section of review

Have no privacy owners all up in your business pool only get clean once owners rude and disrespectful did not enjoy my stay sheet were dirty as well and also fill with mosquitos

Anonymous Barbados
  • Accra Beach Hotel

Average review score: 7.9
    • Positive section of review

The staff were very courteous, the food was great and it's a beautiful hotel. love the welcome cocktail and the 20% off any food purchased at the hotel.

• Negative section of review

Maintenance had to visit on day one because the lights and shower was not working. Day 6 and 7 no hot water. Room service came about 11am and after to clean the room daily. Once after 1pm.

Anonymous Guyana

Highly rated hotels in Barbados by reviewers who speak English

• St Peter's Bay Luxury Resort and Residencies

Saint Peter, Barbados

The concierge team and the housekeeping team

• Negative section of review

Me and my family , 3 adults, 2 teens and 2 infants traveled to Barbados expecting an amazing time in a stress free island .... Jesus... how wrong I was ....This is not a 5star Hotel for sure. Very disappointed with service and response from Managers . According to the hotel website, the reservations team contact the guest a week prior arrival to organize meet and greet and a fill a groceries request etc . I never got the email from reservations and I had to start the communication. I paid another company to provide the VIP meet and greet at airport, something that hotel was supposed to provide and inform us. Transportation was arranged by us... First day at the beach, we tried to put our towels and the beach boy informed us that we couldn't seat were we wanted as the sun beds were booked by one family that own one of the apartments, I was surprised as at any time I was informed about that policy. According to The Beach Boys , homeowners have special privileges even if is a public beach( this I will make sure to inform the government of Barbados and make a formal complain). We spent 11 nights and 4 times they requested us to move or remove our towels to allow one family ( the owners of one apartment) to stay in middle of the beach, a strange request that was accommodated by general Manager rick- according to beach boy that works at the weekends). I made many complains and the ladies from concierge were very helpful and always tried to help, but even the reservation manager told me that there was no policy of preference, however they kept doing the same . The breakfast was good and they had plenty of options. The size of the apartment was good and with an amazing view . The beach with no rocks is very small , however the owners of the apartment used to take over of the beach with support of The Beach Boys and management. Last day I complained again and the lady from concierge told me to email a complaint....

Reviewed: 3 September 2017 Stayed in August 2017
    Alice Angola
  • Spacious Colonial

quiet area

• Negative section of review

.did not get to site seeing much places for the short stay.

Reviewed: 13 October 2016 Stayed in October 2016
    pinkeys Antigua & Barbuda
  • Lei-Ann's Vacation Rentals

• Positive section of review

The apartment was very spacious and was like a home away from home. Very comfortable and relaxing. Nice friendly hosts. I would definatley consider staying there again!

Reviewed: 8 December 2016 Stayed in December 2016
    Anique United Kingdom

• Positive section of review

The friendly Staff has this place set up right for any visitor. It's like your home away from home; perfect for a single person, couple or foursome who get along well and are beyond the all-inclusive Hotel, blah, blah. It's in an excellent location that's 10 minutes to Oistins, and the main street and buses are a short walk. The apartment is clean, the building is new, Air Conditioned, and unaffected by flooding. There's an available parking spot, and an unheard of plus; they offered the use of a local mobile phone. A steam iron and washer/ dryer keeps you looking neat. The property is near to supermarkets, so you can stock up on goodies for breakfast and snacks. Hit the beach, downtown, etc at your own pace.

Reviewed: 29 December 2016 Stayed in December 2016
    Rodger Canada
  • Worthing Beach Apartments

Average review score: 9.1
    • Positive section of review

The total package. The accomadation was great. I didnt want to leave.

• Negative section of review

My stay was too short but that was my fault.

Reviewed: 14 February 2017 Stayed in February 2017
    Juliet Barbados
  • Glynver Apartment

great location, beautiful property friendly staff

Reviewed: 18 June 2017 Stayed in June 2017
    patrick United Kingdom

Highly rated hotels in Barbados by all reviewers

• St Peter's Bay Luxury Resort and Residencies

Saint Peter, Barbados

The concierge team and the housekeeping team

Reviewed: 3 September 2017 Stayed in August 2017
    Alice Angola
  • 10 Springcourt Barbados

• Positive section of review

It was all that you require in an apartment and more. All the necessary requirements for a traveller. We travelled through Europe for the summer and this apartment is exactly that is missing in Europe. Well layer out, clean, well maintained and equipped!

• Negative section of review

The pillows were too small

Reviewed: 10 October 2017 Stayed in October 2017
    Wayne Saint Vincent & Grenadines
  • Believe Caribbean Apartment

• Positive section of review

Newly renovated. Has all basic facilities- washing machine, oven, microwave, aircon. Price is great.

• Negative section of review

A bit long (10 min) walk to the beach. Same to the grocery. But I got used to it eventually.

Reviewed: 18 October 2017 Stayed in October 2017
    ALEXANDER Barbados
  • Spacious Colonial

quiet area

• Negative section of review

.did not get to site seeing much places for the short stay.

Reviewed: 13 October 2016 Stayed in October 2016

Reviewed: 29 December 2016 Stayed in December 2016
    Rodger Canada
  • Jade Holiday Home

• Positive section of review

Property gives you the right amount of privacy get to stay among locals there are camera outside so you feel secured great wifi and air conditioning oh lets not forget the cable have to watch your shows and sports very close to airport although cab fares would have you think other wise it's about $31bbd the owner is very friendly and accomadting about 15 mins from town

Reviewed: 3 February 2017 Stayed in January 2017
    Kira United Kingdom
  • Worthing Beach Apartments

Average review score: 9.1
    • Positive section of review

The total package. The accomadation was great. I didnt want to leave.

• Negative section of review

My stay was too short but that was my fault.

Reviewed: 14 February 2017 Stayed in February 2017
    Juliet Barbados
  • Villa Riana Barbados

• Positive section of review

Very large space, comfortable beds, nice pool.

• Negative section of review

There was no toilet paper or dish soap. We had to get our own.

Reviewed: 3 April 2017 Stayed in March 2017

patrick United Kingdom
  • Mango Villas

Average review score: 9.2
    • Positive section of review

Loved the location, everything was clean and well organized.

• Negative section of review

I wish I could of stayed longer

Reviewed: 13 September 2017 Stayed in September 2017