Congo Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent reviews for Hotels in Congo

• Mikhael's Hotel

Average review score: 7.7
    • Positive section of review

Location. Staff is ok, but slow service.

• Negative section of review

Hotel was being refurbished. Noise and dust everywhere. Really, the should have closed the hotel in this period.

Reviewed: 15 July 2018 Stayed in June 2018
    Bjorn Netherlands
  • Leon Hotel Brazzaville

Average review score: 7.7
    • Positive section of review

Good bed, quite all right breakfast.

• Negative section of review

Important room facilities offered but not available, such as safe, balcony, microwave. Bathtub and shower, really uncomfortable.

Reviewed: 1 June 2018 Stayed in May 2018
    JOSEMARI Spain
  • Hotel Africa

Average review score: 6.5
    • Positive section of review

Breakfast was good even though it was limited. Airport shuttle on time. 2 staff spoke english only.

• Negative section of review

Staff don't speak English, even the basics. Rooms not that clean but ok. A lot of noise (staff chatting, maintenance etc) in the hallway, day and night. More than the usual hotel noise.

Reviewed: 9 June 2018 Stayed in June 2018
    Maryam Kuwait
  • Hotel Palm Beach

Average review score: 7.5
    • Positive section of review

I booked 2 nights (from Wednesday to Friday) , prepaid with business credit card. My plane was in the night, so I came early in the morning at Wednesday. I asked if it were possible to have my room early : in other hotels, it's often possible and free, or it cost maximum half a night. It was OK, I could have my room early, I was glad. ...but see further below.

• Negative section of review

When I came early, the room wasn't ready (no bedsheets yet) : not an issue for sleeping two hours, and I didn't book this room so early. But I did expect the price to be low or free, and I was very disappointed when they asked me to pay half a night more ! = full price for 2 hours in the first morning, in a bed without bedsheets! I don't think they would have rent this room to any other one, early in the morning and without bedsheets! Furthermore, they explained me that the pre-payment didn't work, so I had to pay again the whole price with my own personal credit card. Not a thing I appreciate.

Reviewed: 11 June 2018 Stayed in June 2018

WiFi ..no internet most often

Reviewed: 29 June 2018 Stayed in June 2018
    Singh Cameroon

• Positive section of review

I only like the fact that the hotel room is clean

• Negative section of review

I did not like the fact that there is no barrier to the bathroom so while you bath the water gets into the main hotel room. the water in the sink when you brush or wash your hands takes forever to go away. Not enough toiletries. Television channels are not good and viewing it is very difficult. Internet was not stable.

Reviewed: 11 July 2018 Stayed in June 2018
    Mary Congo
  • Scaimba hotel

No reviews yet
    • Positive section of review

The room is clean and calm with a cold or hot bath

• Negative section of review

There isn't a Wi-Fi a restaurant too. You have to provide on. The mad must clean aabove and behind tv. It's very dust

Reviewed: 12 July 2018 Stayed in July 2018
    Mukoko Democratic Republic of Congo
  • Residence Saint-Jacques Centre Ville Pointe Noire

Average review score: 6.2
    • Positive section of review

I travel a lot for work, and i’ve Never found such hotel. 1) Incompetent staff 2) wifi not work perfectly and for 4 days was off. 3) Room with presence of humidity 4) Swimming pool with dirty water 5) Non- professional staff only French language in additional to the fact of not existing kindness and courtesy. Note: I could continue to infinity, my suggestion delete this hotel from your list, because you can lose customers, as you have lose me, and almost 45 people my colleagues.

Everything see comment above

Reviewed: 25 July 2018 Stayed in July 2018
    Michele Italy
  • Radisson Blu M'Bamou Palace Hotel, Brazzaville

Average review score: 8.8
    • Positive section of review

Everything was great. Staff gave me good advises for a City Walk.

Reviewed: 27 July 2018 Stayed in July 2018
    Korbinian Germany
  • Ledger Plaza Maya Maya

Average review score: 7.5
    • Positive section of review

Wonderful stay, great hotel for business or vacation. Super nice staff and awesome breakfast!

Reviewed: 5 August 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    Patricia Spain

Highly rated hotels in Congo by reviewers who speak English

• Positive section of review

i am used to travel in Africa since 13 years and visited many Hotels sofar. I had a Beautifull large front room (about 40 m³) with front view to the lively Little Lenine street. Despite the central Location in a lively area with full small local interesting trades, the Hotel is quite. Very friendly staff.

• Negative section of review

Actually it is very good value for Money and I have nothing to complain about.

Reviewed: 25 February 2017 Stayed in February 2017
    alain Germany

Highly rated hotels in Congo by all reviewers

• Negative section of review

Actually it is very good value for Money and I have nothing to complain about.

Reviewed: 25 February 2017 Stayed in February 2017
    alain Germany
  • Hotel Olympic Palace

Average review score: 7.3
    • Positive section of review

Spacious conference rooms, nice staff and great garden

• Negative section of review

Some rooms are not well lit

Reviewed: 9 March 2017 Stayed in March 2017
    Billy United Kingdom
  • Residence Paula

Average review score: 8.6
    • Positive section of review

All was fine I recommend it to people very good people and very respectful and indestanding

Reviewed: 18 March 2017 Stayed in March 2017