Dominica Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Salisbury, Dominica

Average review score: 7.8

View, staff, pool, breakfast

• Negative section of review

A small attention in room would have been appreciated (shampoo, shower gel, etc)

Reviewed: 3 August 2018 Stayed in July 2018
    Jonathan France
  • Home Away From Home

Pont Cassé, Dominica

No reviews yet
    • Positive section of review

Great location for seeing the waterfalls and hiking in the area.

• Negative section of review

Bed was a little uncomfortable

Reviewed: 8 August 2018 Stayed in July 2018
    Marco Netherlands
  • Caribbean Sea View Holiday Apartments

Méro, Dominica

Average review score: 9.4
    • Positive section of review

Everything... from the equipments to the staff.... everything is well maintained even the garden. Our accommodation was very clean and the staff very kind.

• Negative section of review

Nothing. I usually say something just to show my impartiality but there is nothing to say. Maybe more parking spots to be very very picky...

Jonathan France
  • Serenity Lodges Dominica

Average review score: 8.7
    • Positive section of review

Room was very nice, clean and great view of the valley.

• Negative section of review

No wifi because of the hurricane and the kids spoil the serenity a little bit, because your staying in someones backyard.

Reviewed: 8 August 2018 Stayed in July 2018
    Marco Netherlands
  • Hibiscus Valley Inn

Average review score: 8.2
    • Positive section of review

Hamacs available on the terrasse Nice garden. Amazing and warm river 100m walking

• Negative section of review

A bit rustical. Too much access for the insects inside the bungalow

Reviewed: 7 August 2018 Stayed in August 2018

• Natty Tropical Valley

Roseau, Dominica

Average review score: 7.9
    • Positive section of review

The bed was extra comfy the environment was peaceful and relaxing the spa was amazing...the owner is very nice and welcoming.

Kendracasey Dominica
  • Portsmouth Beach Hotel

Portsmouth, Dominica

Average review score: 6.9
    • Positive section of review

I loved the area. The room was small but comfortable. The property was beautiful, clean and quiet.

• Negative section of review

Where do I begin...it was my birthday weekend So my bf and i decided to spend the night at a hotel..upon check in, i didn't received a complimentary drink, nothing. i was informed that the room was $38 more than the price which was shown on bookings.com, since taxes had not been included. Fine.. I attempted to pay using my ATM card. The paper which came out from the ATM Machine kept saying "Connection error" or what ever. After several trials, to no avail i decided to just pay in cash. I asked about the Television. I was told that there were no flat screen or smart tv's in the room(They had the big box tv's which were presently not functional) and also that they will try to upgrade to one as soon as possible. My bf and I held our Amazon fire stick, hoping to enjoy a movie night. Another disappointment. We we taken to our rooms. We tried putting on the A/C. The remote wasn't working! I called front desk. They sent a technician but i swear he had no idea what to do. He went out to get new batteries, by the time he came back it was on. It was a good thing my bf is an A/c Technician so he used some app on his phone to turn it on. It seemed to have a problem because the air wasn't as cool as it's supposed to be. sigh..It was already late so we went out to buy some food in Portsmouth, returned to the hotel, ate and went straight to bed. The next day, we were tired and lazy so we decided to request room service for breakfast. We called front desk. No one answered. After calling several times and no one answered, i decided to go downstairs to find out what was happening. i met the young lady who was supposed to be at the front desk at someone else's desk having a conversation. When she saw me, she came up to me and asked who i was looking for. So, i explained to her that i had been calling front desk for almost half an hour now and didn't get through. I asked her what would have happened if i was sick or dying up there.

Reviewed: 15 August 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    Vernelle Dominica
  • Calibishie Sandbar

Calibishie, Dominica

Average review score: 9.2
    • Positive section of review

Supermarket right there. The host is very friendly, helpful and informative which is useful for newcomers. Perfect ocean view.

Reviewed: 17 August 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    Zsombor Hungary
  • Coffeeriver Cottages

Average review score: 8.2

River

• Negative section of review

Could use a fan upstairs.

Reviewed: 17 August 2018 Stayed in August 2018