Gabon Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent reviews for Hotels in Gabon

• Les Saveurs Du Village

Average review score: 3.4
    • Positive section of review

Not a lot. International TV was available.

• Negative section of review

Bathroom broken. Shower not working.

Reviewed: 17 July 2018 Stayed in July 2018
    Jakartaharpman Indonesia
  • Hotel Boulevard

Average review score: 6.4
    • Positive section of review

Wifi, clanliness n good attentive staff

• Negative section of review

Limited hot water, mainly chinese food available, if there is a group party then as a hotel guest u get very limited options in food - i got small quantity of rice n noodles, no airport pickup for me though it was confirmed by hotel, typical chinese breakfast

Reviewed: 2 August 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    Yogesh Kenya

• Positive section of review

The hotel is nice, the restaurant was good and the additional services like airport pick-up helpful. The best thing was definitely the staff, although only one lady was able to speak English - all were so kind and helpful. They even went with us to the train station to get tickets as we faced some issues when trying :) Definitely a good option for a short stay in Libreville!

• Negative section of review

It was a bit complicated as the rate on booking.com did not exactly correspond to the rate from the hotel. I did not have the best sleep in the beds, but that always depends on the person I guess. Breakfast was nice, and they also let us have breakfast longer, although it happened even before end of breakfast time that everything is cold, including the coffee.

Reviewed: 29 June 2018 Stayed in June 2018
    Daniel Austria
  • Park Inn by Radisson Libreville

Average review score: 7.5
    • Positive section of review

Cozy clean rooms, nice view, close to the beach, good breakfast and restaurants.

• Negative section of review

There were some akward moments with the staff. Sometimes they may forget something or understand you in a different way. For example, they may send a technician to do the rooms service's job and so on.

Reviewed: 28 May 2018 Stayed in May 2018
    Artur Russia
  • Hotel Hibiscus Blvd Triomphal

Average review score: 6.4

Accessibility. Cleanliness.

• Negative section of review

Unreliable connection. One whole day of no connection and intermittent connection for the rest of the stay. No interesting TV channels. They never replied to my email on the requests I made. Was not picked up and breakfast was at an extra cost. They akso charge for the shuttle service.

Reviewed: 25 June 2018 Stayed in June 2018
    Anna Cameroon
  • Résidence Hôtelière Le Jomonia

Average review score: 8.3
    • Positive section of review

i like the hosptality of the owner of hotel and the friendliness of staff

• Negative section of review

breakfast could have fried noodles or chinese fried rice

Reviewed: 29 June 2018 Stayed in June 2018
    Johnny Malaysia
  • ONOMO Hotel Libreville

Average review score: 6.5
    • Positive section of review

24 HOURS BAR. LOCATION IS GOOD, OPPOSITE US EMBASSY. NEAR TO GABON PRESIDENTS HOUSE. FULL TIME SECURITY. SAFE PLACE

• Negative section of review

NOT WORTH FOR MONEY. NO ROOM SERVICE, IF YOU WANT SOMETHING RUN TO RECEPTION.

Reviewed: 30 June 2018 Stayed in June 2018
    BHAVESH India
  • La Baie des Tortues Luth

No reviews yet
    • Positive section of review

A little piece of Heaven on Earth - one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited, just everything about it - the location, solitude and peace at night and early morning. The food, apart from breakfast that was mediocre, was excellent! Minor housekeeping issues in what was otherwise a beautiful, well furnished room, but with the location one has to understand I guess ;-) We were blessed by the sighting of an Elephant that emerged from the Forest early evening and fed for a little while on the perimeter so that we could see him. I would most definitely recommend anyone to stay over - truly an experience of a lifetime.

• Negative section of review

A few members of staff were not that friendly, but the majority were amazing.

Reviewed: 24 July 2018 Stayed in July 2018
    Sharon South Africa
  • Hotel Restaurant La Pirogue

Average review score: 6.8
    • Positive section of review

I loved this hotel, it felt like home away from home and perfect for my first visit to Gabon. Staff very super friendly and helpful. Very nice outside area to chill out/have a drink or a meal. Cool neighborhood with lots of food and nightlife. I'll be back!

Reviewed: 9 August 2018 Stayed in August 2018

Anonymous Cameroon

Highly rated hotels in Gabon by reviewers who speak English

• Hotel Kreg Le Patio

• Positive section of review

Well located. Easy access and clean.

• Negative section of review

I got there but my booking through your site had not showed up. The reception did not have it. Fortunatelly for me, there was one room available.

Reviewed: 24 January 2017 Stayed in January 2017
    Doudou Canada

• Positive section of review

Clean basic rooms, friendly staff.

• Negative section of review

I internet didn't work on third floor, weak signal. The didn't know how to work the credit card machine. The staff tried to run my debit card as a credit card, it declined and I had to pay cash. The next hotel I stayed at Gabon my debit card went transaction went through!

Reviewed: 28 February 2017
    norris USA
  • Radisson Blu Okoume Palace Hotel, Libreville

the room service 10/10

• Negative section of review

the A/C didn't worked at my arrival and it takes too long to transfer me to another room otherwise it was a good stay for a birthday.

Reviewed: 19 May 2017 Stayed in May 2017
    francois France

Highly rated hotels in Gabon by all reviewers

• Hotel Kreg Le Patio

• Positive section of review

Well located. Easy access and clean.

Reviewed: 24 January 2017 Stayed in January 2017
    Doudou Canada

• Positive section of review

Clean basic rooms, friendly staff.

Reviewed: 28 February 2017