Gabon Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews for Hotels in Gabon

• Les Saveurs Du Village

Average Review Score: 3.4
    • Positive section of review

Not a lot. International TV was available.

• Negative section of review

Bathroom broken. Shower not working.

Reviewed: July 17, 2018 Stayed in July 2018
    Jakartaharpman Indonesia
  • Hotel Boulevard

Average Review Score: 6.4
    • Positive section of review

Wifi, clanliness n good attentive staff

• Negative section of review

Limited hot water, mainly chinese food available, if there is a group party then as a hotel guest u get very limited options in food - i got small quantity of rice n noodles, no airport pickup for me though it was confirmed by hotel, typical chinese breakfast

Reviewed: August 2, 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    Yogesh Kenya
  • Hotel Hibiscus Louis

Average Review Score: 6.8
    • Positive section of review

The hotel is nice, the restaurant was good and the additional services like airport pick-up helpful. The best thing was definitely the staff, although only one lady was able to speak English - all were so kind and helpful. They even went with us to the train station to get tickets as we faced some issues when trying :) Definitely a good option for a short stay in Libreville!

• Negative section of review

It was a bit complicated as the rate on booking.com did not exactly correspond to the rate from the hotel. I did not have the best sleep in the beds, but that always depends on the person I guess. Breakfast was nice, and they also let us have breakfast longer, although it happened even before end of breakfast time that everything is cold, including the coffee.

Reviewed: June 29, 2018 Stayed in June 2018
    Daniel Austria
  • Résidence Hôtelière Le Jomonia

Average Review Score: 8.3
    • Positive section of review

i like the hosptality of the owner of hotel and the friendliness of staff

• Negative section of review

breakfast could have fried noodles or chinese fried rice

Reviewed: June 29, 2018 Stayed in June 2018
    Johnny Malaysia
  • La Baie des Tortues Luth

No reviews yet
    • Positive section of review

A little piece of Heaven on Earth - one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited, just everything about it - the location, solitude and peace at night and early morning. The food, apart from breakfast that was mediocre, was excellent! Minor housekeeping issues in what was otherwise a beautiful, well furnished room, but with the location one has to understand I guess ;-) We were blessed by the sighting of an Elephant that emerged from the Forest early evening and fed for a little while on the perimeter so that we could see him. I would most definitely recommend anyone to stay over - truly an experience of a lifetime.

• Negative section of review

A few members of staff were not that friendly, but the majority were amazing.

Reviewed: July 24, 2018 Stayed in July 2018
    Sharon South Africa
  • Hotel Restaurant La Pirogue

Average Review Score: 6.7

Satellite TV and 400 channels

• Negative section of review

Expensive overall for the room - Hotel Louis 2 mins away offers similar room (though no satellite TV) for almost half the price. Noisy area though with music from local places all night. The front part of hotel is a pub so prone to noisy music long into night as well, especially Saturday.

Reviewed: August 30, 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    Kojo United Kingdom
  • ONOMO Hotel Libreville

Average Review Score: 6.4

Clean

• Negative section of review

Wifi is useless couldn't get anything done ,plus some of the lights were not working;not enough outlets

Reviewed: September 17, 2018 Stayed in September 2018

Anonymous Cameroon
  • Hotel Hibiscus Blvd Triomphal

Average Review Score: 6.3
    • Positive section of review

Nice staff. Gabon is very expensive. This hotel offers a reasonably affordable option. But I’d pay more to stay at a more modern place next time.

• Negative section of review

It is old. Despite being well cleaned, it shows the signs of many years of use.

Reviewed: August 23, 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    Anonymous United Kingdom

Highly Rated Hotels in Gabon by All Reviewers

• Residence Oceane

Average Review Score: 8.2
    • Positive section of review

It felt like home away from home. The owner allowed me to stay an extra afternoon at no extra charge since my flight was late at night

Reviewed: May 6, 2017 Stayed in April 2017
    Anwar South Africa
  • Hotel Hibiscus Louis

Average Review Score: 6.8
    • Positive section of review

Gabon, and especially Libreville, is very expensive. Therefore it's not the easiest place to find decent accomodation. After staying in another hotel where they didn't speak a word English I was very pleased when I got here and there was always someone at work who spoke good English. Furthermore, I had a huge, comfortable room I kept coming back to in between my trips around the country. Internet was also good in this hotel, something I haven't always experienced in Gabon. It's not downtown, but I found it to be a very good location. There are several restaurants around and just a short taxi ride down to the beach or town. Shared taxis leave all the time, if not they are very helpful getting a private one. One of the reasons I ended up here is that it's walking distance to Congos embassy, and several others for that matter. I would defintely stay here again should I retun (and I guess I will as I missed Loango NP).

• Negative section of review

Not much to complain about here, there is a reason why I came back to this hotel several times.

Reviewed: June 27, 2017 Stayed in May 2017