Grenada Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent reviews for Hotels in Grenada

• Bougainvillea Apartments

Average review score: 8.9
    • Positive section of review

1. The rooms were spacious and very very clean. 2. Amazing views 3. A/C worked and the fan provided a nice breeze indoors 4. The staff was very attentive and friendly. Made an effort to know me and my guests 5. Great location close to bank, grocery stores and 2 malls! 6. They left a local cell phone for our use. 7. Happily provided us with extra towels and linen.

Reviewed: 8 September 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    Roxanne Canada
  • Blue Horizons Garden Resort

Average review score: 8.8
    • Positive section of review

Clean, comfortable, spacious rooms with excellent facilities and staff! Great air con and beds very comfortable!!

Reviewed: 11 September 2018 Stayed in September 2018
    Russell United Kingdom
  • Gem Holiday Beach Resort

• Positive section of review

Friendly staff, wonderful beach, good location. One bed room apartment very spacious and clean.

• Negative section of review

Unfortunately no A/C at the living room only fan, it's too hot during summer, no towels provided at the beach. Need to be fit to walk till the bus stops about 14 minutes climb the hill.

Reviewed: 12 September 2018 Stayed in September 2018
    Nermin United Arab Emirates
  • CasaCalypso Grenada

Belmont, Grenada

No reviews yet
    • Positive section of review

Super view of St George's and the Carenage. Friendly, helpful hosts.

Reviewed: 13 September 2018 Stayed in September 2018
    Richard United Kingdom
  • Radisson Grenada Beach Resort

Grand Anse, Grenada

Average review score: 8.7
    • Positive section of review

Very nice hotel prices for the food and drinks very over priced not just ourselves other people staying at the hotel went out to eat found local supermarkets lot cheaper to dine.

• Negative section of review

Over priced ruined the vacation paid enough to stay real let down

Reviewed: 14 September 2018
    Theresa-Jane United Kingdom
  • La Heliconia & Day Spa

Average review score: 7.8
    • Positive section of review

The location so close to the Airport was excellent. Spacious room with nice amenities.

• Negative section of review

The parking up the hill and the car park.

Reviewed: 19 September 2018 Stayed in September 2018
    Khaleel Trinidad and Tobago
  • Grenadian by Rex Resorts

Average review score: 7.5
    • Positive section of review

the staff the friendly people the beaches was beautiful one of my best holidays

I like everything

Reviewed: 20 September 2018 Stayed in September 2018
    Eric United Kingdom
  • Siesta Hotel

Morne Rouge, Grenada

Average review score: 8.1
    • Positive section of review

The room was big and comfortable. Great location and friendly staff.

Reviewed: 20 September 2018 Stayed in September 2018
    Aurelia United Kingdom
  • The Relax Inn

Average review score: 8.5
    • Positive section of review

Good position on the top of Calliste Hill, with nice view; very close to the airport. Easy to reach Grand Anse beach and St. George's by minibuses. Large room that could accommodate 4 people, with some kitchenware.

no major complaints

Reviewed: 9 September 2018 Stayed in September 2018
    Anonymous Italy
  • Beach View Apartment

No reviews yet
    • Positive section of review

Great central location close to bus terminal and ferries, cruise port and all the shops. Beautiful view, brand new bed/mattress, very clean and the hosts are gracious and drove me for a tour of the area and also to airport. I love that the bathroom is not in the room but it’s a private bathroom down the hall.

Reviewed: 15 September 2018 Stayed in September 2018
    Anonymous Canada

Highly rated hotels in Grenada by reviewers who speak English

• Cosy Corner Apartment

• Positive section of review

The staff was excellent. Very accomodating. The location and area was great and quiet. Will stay again.

• Negative section of review

Kitchen was small and didn't have much basic amenities. To use the washing machine was a different price.

Reviewed: 20 November 2016 Stayed in October 2016
    alanda Trinidad and Tobago

Highly rated hotels in Grenada by all reviewers

• Cosy Corner Apartment

Reviewed: 20 November 2016 Stayed in October 2016
    alanda Trinidad and Tobago
  • RNM The Clubhouse, Grenada

Mount Nesbit, Grenada

Average review score: 9.3
    • Positive section of review

The room felt like my room at home, cosy. I normally do not sleep well the first night away from home, but at the Clubhouse, I slept like a new-born baby. I hardly wanted to leave my room as the bed was so warm and soft. Breakfast was excellent. I do suffer from citric allergies, and the staff always gave me fruit that I could tolerate. But my most memorable time would be the missing of a lovely and helpful staff. I was pampered by all staff members, but although Marcus was overseas, every day he called and chatted with me to make sure that I was happy. I was not feeling well after the third day, and he called about 3 times that day. I love the picturesque of the room and the surroundings. I would go into the patio very early on mornings just to see the beauty of nature to the back of the Clubhouse. It felt to me like I was in Eden. I am so happy about this place that I will be back in February again.

Reviewed: 30 December 2016 Stayed in December 2016