Guam Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

• Holiday Resort & Spa Guam

Average Review Score: 7.1

Location is great, next to the beach.Just step out in 1-2 min walk

• Negative section of review

The Partial ocean view for my room is under my expectation. Simple facilities in the room. Coffee bags only available in the lobby

Reviewed: October 13, 2018 Stayed in October 2018
    Brenda Hong Kong
  • Pacific Bay Hotel

Average Review Score: 6.5
    • Positive section of review

free parking. Nice staff at the front desk.

• Negative section of review

VERY NOISY weekend nights. Loud music going on till 2200. Bed is noisy too. Only 2 bath towels. No face towels nor hand towels. there are 2 elevators but 1 is out of order.

Reviewed: October 11, 2018
    dannie.s Japan
  • Fiesta Resort Guam

Average Review Score: 8.1
    • Positive section of review

The awesome view of the Tumon beach, and the very friend price

The old building

Reviewed: October 11, 2018 Stayed in October 2018
    Yenchih Taiwan
  • Hotel Santa Fe

Average Review Score: 6.8
    • Positive section of review

I'd thought we could like the staff, who were easy to talk to. But, we were wrong. They don't seem to make good what they say or promise; sad to say, this applies across the board, which caused a lot of problems, like in the arrnaging of transportation and having to tediously wrestle with errant charges - charges that were incorrect and out of order, too many to enumerate. Very sad, paying so much money for a no-star hotel, and having to take in all the discomfort and irregularities.

• Negative section of review

I have already painfully set down our grievances for the first stay, 05- 08 October. This second trip, 11-12 October, was necessary to allow us to catch pr 111 gum/mnl early 12th Oct. It could have been a short pleasant overnight stay. But, more things went wrong, awfully wrong, than the first stay. What was more terrifying was that after we settled our accounts for the first stay (05-08 Oct), and the hotel issued a zerorized statement, meaning all charges fully paid and no other charges due for payment, the hotel''s accounting department went on to debit our credit card unilaterally for charges which they felt like charging, like early check in which their Front Desk had waived and transport charges for trips not made, like one-way airport transport became return trips. Much of the problems arose, we got to understand from their staff, due to communication lapses or criss-crosses - the left not knowing what the right was doing, like no one meeting us at the airport upon arrival, on BOTH our arrival dates; this, inspite of clear advance orders left with the Front Desk duty staff, Breakfast was prepaid, but the hotel could not provide breakfast on our last mornings (Two stays - 08 and 12 Oct). No refund was offered for 08 Oct. For 12 Oct, the Hotel Manager happened to be around and offered lunch in lieu..

Reviewed: October 12, 2018 Stayed in October 2018
    HENRY Singapore
  • Guam Reef & Olive Spa Resort

Average Review Score: 8.1
    • Positive section of review

The very awesome view of Tumon bay, and the very good swimming pool with the nice view too.

• Negative section of review

The bathroom is older and smaller

Reviewed: October 14, 2018 Stayed in October 2018
    Yenchih Taiwan
  • LeoPalace Resort Guam

Yona, Guam

Average Review Score: 7.4
    • Positive section of review

The room was very nice and comfortable.

• Negative section of review

The WiFi was slow and had no password which meant anyone could get on and probably the reason for it lagging.

Reviewed: October 14, 2018 Stayed in October 2018
    Stacia Guam
  • Recent Reviews for These Top Rated Cities in Guam

• Casa De Pedro

Mangilao, Guam

Average Review Score: 8
    • Positive section of review

Environment and location is excellent for our purpose. Manager on site is always helpful and doing a great job on the property. I would like to stay there when I have another conference or meeting opportunity in Guam.

• Negative section of review

I would say nothing so far, for the past five night we had a wonderful home to stay. Thank you very much. The Laundry machines needs to be up and running otherwise all is excellent.

Reviewed: October 15, 2018 Stayed in October 2018

Anonymous Guam
  • Royal Orchid Hotel Guam

Average Review Score: 7.1
    • Positive section of review

Staff were very helpful and understanding

• Negative section of review

The rooms were outdated but only really need a refresh.

Reviewed: October 15, 2018 Stayed in October 2018
    Anonymous Fiji
  • Guam Plaza Resort & Spa

Average Review Score: 7.6
    • Positive section of review

The first room I was put in was awful. Old, moldy, smelled bad, AC didn't work, hair in shower and sheets. I complained and was moved to the other tower, great room. Staff was fantastic. But I would say it's a gamble, if you're not lucky enough to get moved, you may end up in a terrible room. I wouldn't have spent the night there, it was 10pm when I checked in but I would have looked for somehing else. It was that bad, and I travel frequently in third world countries. My standards are not high.

Reviewed: October 13, 2018 Stayed in October 2018
    Anonymous United States of America

Highly Rated Hotels in Guam by English-speaking Reviewers

• Hotel Nikko Guam

• Alupang Beach Tower

Plenty of space. WiFi

• Negative section of review

Beds were a little small and hard. Rooms needed some updates to them.

Reviewed: January 4, 2017 Stayed in December 2016
    Christopher Guam
  • Pedro's Place

Average Review Score: 7.2
    • Positive section of review

I love the place. Very comfortable, very clean and spacious. Loved it very much!!!. Planning to go back to Guam in August and I definitely will stay at the place if there's an available room.

Reviewed: June 21, 2017 Stayed in June 2017
    L.Ongalibang Palau

Highly Rated Hotels in Guam by All Reviewers

• Hotel Nikko Guam

• Alupang Beach Tower

Plenty of space. WiFi

• Negative section of review

Beds were a little small and hard. Rooms needed some updates to them.

Reviewed: January 4, 2017 Stayed in December 2016
    Christopher Guam
  • Pedro's Place

Average Review Score: 7.2

Reviewed: June 21, 2017 Stayed in June 2017
    L.Ongalibang Palau
  • Pedro Villas

• Positive section of review

Close to the main malls on guam. And the place was fully furnished.

• Negative section of review

The neighbors kept starring at us.

Reviewed: October 22, 2017 Stayed in October 2017