Cazare Zboruri Închirieri de maşini Taxiuri de la/la aeroport

Comentarii recente pentru Hoteluri în Jamaica

• Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay All Inclusive

Scor mediu din evaluări: 8
    • Secțiunea pozitivă a comentariului

camera mare, vedere spre mare superba, plaja super, oamenii primitori

poate mancarea

Comentariu trimis pe 4 decembrie 2017 Sejur în decembrie 2017
    Theodora România
  • Sandals Royal Caribbean All Inclusive Resort & Private Island - Couples Only

Scor mediu din evaluări: 7,6

Nothing !

• Secțiunea negativă a comentariului

This is for by far the worst resort I have ever visited in my entire life ! The main problem in this hotel, especially with the rooms, is hygiene. We had a total of 4 rooms booked (all of them quite high categories)for around 16 days each( you do the money math). First night we arrived, no one offered any glass of water or anything, and got probably what is the smallest room in history, completely dirty, smelling moldy and all that. We requested room changes, and the only thing that did change was the size of the room. Rooms still smelling like mold(and you could see it build up on the walls), disgusting floors and rugs(because housekeeping never uses a vacuum or a mop, just a plain old broom), cracked walls, doors and window panes, chipped tiles, disgusting bathtub with spots of dirt on it, very old and rusty taps eveywhere. My room got me locked in the bathroom 3 times because the door knob broke, my mother’s room had problems with the AC and sinks that kept clogging, and my brother’s toilet broke down... But here comes the worst : my mother and my sister-in-law started to have tiny, itchy spots that would appear and itch only at night when going to bed. Given that they wouldn’t go away, they decided to see the hotel doctor. The doctor was mesmerized to hear about the housekeeping poor procedures and wouldn’t tell them exactly what they had, however straight after this, all our rooms were filled with people crazily cleaning the beds and the floors...I actually happened to find some tiny little creatures on the mattress, but let’s just say they came from outside :) Taking a taxi from the hotel would cost you 60 dollars one way for a destination 4 km away, just because the reception said so. Luckily we managed to find our own taxi and it had a decent pricing. The first 5 star all inclusive hotel I’ve seen that doesn’t offer room service, slippers, bathrobe, and all these basic small amenties.

Comentariu trimis pe 29 ianuarie 2018 Sejur în ianuarie 2018