Jordan Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews for Hotels in Jordan

• Wadi Rum Night Luxury Camp

• Positive section of review

The staff was friendly. The room is nice. The diner was SUPERB. The breakfast was good. There is a big sanddune nearby. I walked on top of the sanddune in the middle of the night watching stars over there before I headed back to my full of stars tent. AMAZING!!

Zoubeir87 Netherlands
  • Ma'in Hot Springs

Sowayma, Jordan

Average Review Score: 8.2
    • Positive section of review

All of the personal were super friendly. The cleaner of the 5th floor was super friendly. The barman of the pool was very friendly. The rooms are big and clean. Balkony is nice. Hot pool was 24/7 open.

Zoubeir87 Netherlands
  • Mosaic City Hotel

Average Review Score: 8.7

cheap

• Negative section of review

Last night credit-card reader worked but this morning it didn’t work. so I had to pay by cash.I guess that the old staff wore white tank top took mistake to use card reader. In addition to that I couldn’t receive receipt. so incredible service...

Ryuji Japan
  • Saint John Hotel

Average Review Score: 8
    • Positive section of review

Great location! Nice view from restaurant. Clean room.

Smell in the bathroom.

Dana Czech Republic
  • Shams Alweibdeh Hotel Apartments

Average Review Score: 9
    • Positive section of review

It’s a clean place , the staff were super nice .great location

Abd Lebanon
  • Camp bedouin family life with jeep tour

Average Review Score: 8.9
    • Positive section of review

The camp was very nice and the people so friendly

Reviewed: September 22, 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    Alexander United Kingdom
  • Arabian Nights

Average Review Score: 9.7
    • Positive section of review

It was a very nice stay in "Arabian nights". The location of the camp is stunning, the food was amazing and the tents clean and comfortabe. The staff is very nice and welcoming. We could experience the life in the desert, seeing an amazing sunset, thousand of stars and how traditional beduine food is cooked. We would definitly stay in "Arabian nights" again.

Chrissy Germany
  • Bedouin Moon Village - Aqaba

Aqaba, Jordan

Average Review Score: 7.6
    • Positive section of review

My friends and I loved the swimming pool and Bedouin style sitting areas. The manager was so very, very helpful. We loved the private boat he arranged for us to hire for sailing and snorkelling on one boat, transferring to a cruise ship for lunch.

Katey Ireland
  • Black Irish Camp And Tours

Average Review Score: 8.4
    • Positive section of review

We had a wonderful experience of staying in the desert with Bedouin hospitality - the people are so kind, the tents comfortable and the underground barbeque amazing. Added to that, we were taken on a wonderful jeep tour of Wadi Rum, not to mention a relaxing camel ride across the plain.

Katey Ireland
  • Al-Houriat Hotel

Average Review Score: 8.5
    • Positive section of review

The friendly, informative & caring staff. Get to know them in a polite manner & you wouldn't regret your stay.

Anonymous Solomon Islands

Highly Rated Hotels in Jordan by English-speaking Reviewers

• Dana Guesthouse

Dana, Jordan

Average Review Score: 8.8
    • Positive section of review

Staff are amazing! Super friendly and helpful. We arrived late, about 10pm, and they were very accommodating, they even fixed up a dinner for us. The reserve is beautiful and the town is charming. If you stay, stay for more than one night! There is so much to see!

Reviewed: May 6, 2017 Stayed in May 2017
    LailaDay Canada
  • Viola Hotel Suites

• Positive section of review

The receptionist (Wafa) is an excellent staff with a nice smile and very helpful. The building is fairly new and clean. The location is very good 7 minutes to highway and few minutes to downtown.

• Negative section of review

The other male receptionist was on his personal cellphone laughing and ignored me for a while. 2nd day breakfast had no bread and barely little milk. Safe deposit got technical malfunction on the last nigh. The receptionist answered it cannot be opened until next day. After insisting, the manager came and it took 2 hours to open.

Reviewed: October 7, 2017 Stayed in October 2017
    BARBAR0S Saudi Arabia
  • Peace Way Hotel

Wadi Musa, Jordan

• Positive section of review

Modern, very clean, near good restaurants that aren't overpriced because they are close to the entrance of Petra. Good breakfast. Only a 5 min drive from Petra visitor center.

• Negative section of review

Bathroom was very new and clean but just a tiny bit small.

Reviewed: April 8, 2017 Stayed in April 2017
    Connie United States of America
  • Ibiza Hotel

Average Review Score: 8.7
    • Positive section of review

Great people! Very kind and helpful. My friend Abdullah thanks for your help, hope to see you again. Regards from Spain!

Nothing. Everything was good

Reviewed: December 30, 2016 Stayed in December 2016
    Ivan United Arab Emirates
  • Wadi Rum Bedouin Camp

• Positive section of review

Mohammed and his brother and cousins are wonderful hosts. They shared their home with us, and followed thru on everything they had promised when we booked online. The campsite is in a lovely location, and the food they cooked was excellent. They were super friendly to our young kids.

Reviewed: May 24, 2017 Stayed in May 2017
    Zana Turkey
  • Sydney Hotel

Average Review Score: 8.9
    • Positive section of review

Everything! They are so nice and helpful, always go above and beyond to help me. Tarik and Ali are extremely nice and great, they are funny, warm, and accommodate all of my requests, you could rely on them to help all of your needs. The location of the hostel is very convenient, walking distance to most of the famous things in Amman (Hashem Restaurant, Habiba Sweets, Amman Citadel,Roman Amphitheatre,Rainbow Street,etc). The room and bathroom is sparkly clean,The common room is homey, breakfast is good, overall of the place make me keep coming back. I initially booked for 2 nights and extended to total 5 nights. That's so much i love it :) Thanks abundantly Ali and Tarik, will definitely coming back here if I come to Amman again. Sydney Hotel is very recommended!

Reviewed: October 8, 2017 Stayed in October 2017
    Ellenoire Indonesia
  • Wadi Dana Eco-Camp

Dana, Jordan

Average Review Score: 8.8
    • Positive section of review

Nice place to stay. Beautiful view. Friendly staff.

Reviewed: July 2, 2017 Stayed in June 2017
    Vitaliy Uzbekistan
  • Mountain Breeze Resort

Al Salt, Jordan

• Positive section of review

Place is amazing during all seasons. The facilities are new and well equipped. Food is nice and acceptable price. The design of the rooms is fantastic. The nature and location is very beautiful Location is close to the city and the country road from Amman is beautiful. Very good for family nice play areas and lovely nature for kids to play in. Service is really good. Staff is very friendly especially the Manager Mr. Marwan Sanabrah

Reviewed: August 30, 2017 Stayed in August 2017
    Haitham Saudi Arabia
  • Candles Camp

• Positive section of review

Mahdii ...God bless your family. A wonderful dedicated host. Felt like home. Candles camp exceeded my expectations. Sparkling clean toilets separate for ladies and. Gents. Shower facilities. A well equipped rest room . The tents are spacious and so cosy. I appreciate his approach in ensuring that I arrive in time. He must have called me 20 times to ensure that I am safe and on the way. It was my bad that I was held by border security. Another PHRASE which he lives up to his - MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING. I hadn't subscribed for the evening entertainment but cause I was with my wife who was slightly nervous ,we being the only couple at tent , he invited us to stay for the music and campfire. Really if anyone wants a memorable experience it's has to be TH4 CANDLEs CAMP. I have read reviews and visited places around Wadi rum. .I can ensure that this camp offers the most spectacular view all thought. The moon light basked us at night . And the vertical limit that aches your neck muscles first thing when I look up. His to and fro ride from village to campsite was not bumpy as he uses new vehicles. Hot breakfast. Another exclusive service is parking at heir office. I drove my car and parked there. No worries at all. As u wait at his office u can keep yourself occupied with PlayStation games . WiFi and 2hat not. Indeed. Something i would always remember. Mahdi excellent work man. Keep going...

• Negative section of review

Nothing at all. Perfect in every way.

Reviewed: September 5, 2017 Stayed in September 2017

Zana Turkey
  • Double Key by HR

Average Review Score: 9.6
    • Positive section of review

I traveled to Amman with 3 of my friends. Our stay was absolute perfect. The location of the apartment was convenient for all destination in Amman. The apartment itself was very spacious and extremely comfortable. The service was also exception, the staff made an extra effort with everything and you can feel it from check in to check out. Definitely felt at home, coming back very soon!

Reviewed: October 9, 2017 Stayed in October 2017
    Steven United Arab Emirates
  • Mountain Breeze Resort

Al Salt, Jordan

Reviewed: August 30, 2017 Stayed in August 2017
    Haitham Saudi Arabia
  • Candles Camp

• Negative section of review

Nothing at all. Perfect in every way.

Reviewed: September 5, 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    richavani India
  • Naylover Hotel Suites

• Positive section of review

Hotel new and clean. Staff are very nice, they answered me all the questions and were always willing to help. Deeb and Diea helped a lot.

• Negative section of review

Not recommend to budget travelers. The location is far from everything. You will always need call a taxi. And it will be never cheap coz you call from a nice hotel.

Reviewed: May 27, 2017 Stayed in May 2017
    xXuex China
  • Wadi Rum Nature Tours And Camp

Average Review Score: 9.6
    • Positive section of review

We stayed at Natures camp for two days, and it couldn’t be better. The placing of the camp is very smart, inside the mountain where noon sun can’t enter the place, which kept it cool for the rest of the day. We went on a camel ride on the first day right after arriving, it was a great way to get first introduction to Rum. On the second day we went on a car trip for the whole day, we saw to the highest sand dune and climbed it, and went down it on bags, which was the funniest thing ever we laughed so hard, but if you want to enjoy it more bring a sand board with you. On every stop our awesome guide Awwad was informative and very nice, he made us a Bedouin lunch of beans and tomatoes on fire mmm it was so good. When he took us to the sunset site we felt very special, because we were the only ones at that site, most other Rum visitors were at another site. Dinner (Zarb) was the best thing ever, we were invited to see how they take it out of the ground, it was very unique. Toilets could be a bit cleaner, but they were fine enough. Radi our host, made our stay very special and personal, you feel the Bedouin hospitality from all the staff, would definitely come back again to his camp.

Reviewed: October 8, 2017 Stayed in October 2017
    Erki Estonia
  • Martian Camp

• Positive section of review

The property and proprietors were very chill, and I was able to forget all worldly travail and melt into an endless oceanless beach. The food was delicious. The tours were seamless with the rest of the experience. The tent accomodations somehow kept the bugs out. All the workers were fun and friendly. The setting was divine. One can do as much or as little as one likes while there. I made great friends with some of the staff, and had experiences I will carry with me for the rest of my life. Camel tour and jeep tour was dope. Prices were comparatively cheap. If you want to disconnect from the hectic life, go here. My favorite adventure was climbing the sandstone mountain behind the camp and sunbathing/meditating on top. At night-- Dead silent, pitch dark, comfy beds, warm blankets. Go here.

• Negative section of review

No hot water. I didn't care. No internet was a plus for me.

Reviewed: May 26, 2017 Stayed in May 2017
    Jayk United States of America
  • Black Iris Hotel

• Positive section of review

The proprietor of the Black Iris is fantastic. He is super helpful with lots of tips about where to eat and buy what you need. All good tips! He also planned our last two days for us which included a day at a Wadi instead of spending loads of money to go to the hot springs we swam in the wadi below it - still hot water. The kids had the best day. Can't recommend highly enough. Great value for money, friendly and even offers massages!

Reviewed: April 22, 2017 Stayed in April 2017
    Michelle Oman
  • Rum Planet Camp

• Positive section of review

Clean, no alcohol allowed, hence it was safe for families. Host was good and took good care of my kids and their well being

Reviewed: August 22, 2017 Stayed in August 2017
    lavina Kuwait
  • Magnolia Apartments

Average Review Score: 9.4
    • Positive section of review

The host took care of us very well. Was welcoming and very understanding

• Negative section of review

The neighbours in the next apartment. They were very loud until late hours at night. I believe the owner has to be more selective in whom he rents his place if he wants professionals to rent with him, or otherwise have strict rules.

Reviewed: September 5, 2017 Stayed in August 2017
    Mohammed Saudi Arabia
  • Fairmont Amman

Average Review Score: 9
  • Beyond Wadi Rum Camp

• Positive section of review

My friend and me were the only people at the camp that night, and since we were two females, we were a bit afraid at the beginning, but later on when we see the good quality of treatment from the camp manager and staff, we felt safe and, we do recommend this camp for solo female traveler. Tents are very comfortable, as the food is absolutely tasty .

Reviewed: September 28, 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    Larise Spain
  • Nights With Bedouin & Jeep Tours

• Positive section of review

The staff were extremely welcoming and friendly. They sat with us at the campfire and shared stories about the desert and were very accommodating to our schedule.

• Negative section of review

There was no cash machine nearby. Make sure you bring cash.

Reviewed: October 14, 2017 Stayed in October 2017