Saint Kitts and Nevis Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

• Horizonview Condos

Charlestown, Saint Kitts and Nevis

Average review score: 6.6
    • Positive section of review

It was easy to get to the beaches.

• Negative section of review

On the night we arrived to the apartment is was so on clean the Bathroom was having a strong or unpleasant smell. The kitchen was not clean no cups for a cup of tea. Looking around and was no Mop bucket for cleaning. We talk to the person in change about all the above Mr D Cozier,The night we went to supermarket to get some cleaning stuff and started a deep clean of the apartment I was appalled at the amount of cleaning we had to do just to make it just ok to stay. The next day we called the manager he said he was coming to see us the air conditioning broke down the door was not locking, there where no utensils, we went and buy lots of things and also had to dry clean the curtains of which was full of dust in all he the manager spent 5 days trying to fix the lock on the door. ON the 6th day the Bathroom window fell out on me I had to a my cousin to fix it as the manager refused to come although he sleeps on the complex every night he found it very difficult to come and see me and my husband.We had had enough and called Mr D Cozier stated that we where leaving the he made an arrangement to meat at 12pm that day but came at 1pm we discussed all the above he stated that he was going to give a refund but to this very day that once again Mr D Cozier is no where to be seen leaving us no alternative but to take further action an on Sunday gone the wardrobe door fell off on me we range Mr D Cozier he refused to take our call. Thank you everyone who will read this and know what a time we have had coming to Nevis the land that I love bringing my husband for the first time I am embarrassed.

Reviewed: 15 August 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    melvin United Kingdom
  • Philsha's Guest House

Average review score: 6.4

nothing was good work men working until 1 am in the morning

• Negative section of review

the room was not clean could not talk to anyone about the room until Sunday afternoon it took 2 hours to clean room no wardrobe to put my clothes in

Reviewed: 23 July 2018 Stayed in July 2018
    Macklyn United Kingdom
  • Pinneys Beach Hotel Nevis

Charlestown, Saint Kitts and Nevis

No reviews yet

• Negative section of review

Because I book my room and it was sold to Someone else upon my arrival and I had to find somewhere else.

Reviewed: 28 July 2018 Stayed in July 2018
    Shivorn Anguilla

• Positive section of review

Good

• Negative section of review

Don’t have service room

Reviewed: 30 July 2018 Stayed in July 2018
    Frank Puerto Rico
  • The Hamilton Beach Villas & Spa

Average review score: 9.1
    • Positive section of review

We enjoyed staying at the Hamilton Beach Villas and Spa and it exceeded our expectations with its excellent facilities, on-site restaurant and the sea! We chose the Hamiltons as an early 40th Wedding Anniversary gift to ourselves.

• Negative section of review

The only items missing from our apartment was a hairdryer and a larger sized television for the size of the room, particularly, as the World Cup of Football was on!

Reviewed: 2 August 2018 Stayed in July 2018
    Bess United Kingdom
  • Bird Rock Beach Hotel

Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis

Average review score: 7
    • Positive section of review

the confort room and quit place

• Negative section of review

Breakfast not included in the rate

Reviewed: 6 August 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    Ruben
  • Sugar Bay Club

Average review score: 7.8
    • Positive section of review

Proximity to night life and beaches

• Negative section of review

Refurbishment being carried out. Patio doors had to be locked with a piece of wood . No safe

Reviewed: 9 August 2018 Stayed in July 2018
    Adam United Kingdom
  • Timothy Beach Resort

Average review score: 7.8
    • Positive section of review

The location is awesome. Within the action.but yet quiet and peaceable.

• Negative section of review

Disliked the lack of a microwave in the room

Reviewed: 14 August 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    Jefferson Barbados
  • St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino

Average review score: 7.5
    • Positive section of review

The spa manager tried to make things better for his coworkers misdeeds

• Negative section of review

The way that housekeeping and the restaurant staff treated me

Reviewed: 17 August 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    Looknath Trinidad and Tobago
  • Belle Mont Farm - Kittitian Hill

Ortons, Saint Kitts and Nevis

• Positive section of review

The views are spectacular! The property is amazing! Bed very comfortable. The decks around each villa have comfortable outdoor furniture which allows for enjoying the spectacular views from all around. Internet connection good. Walking on the beautiful paths around the property. A variety of fruit trees everywhere! Although farm to table dinner was full, I visited the area where this is offered and it is spectacular. Great that the hotel has "adopted" the nearby community and is helping the local school and is also helping to maintain the beach. Would also add that Gail was so welcoming and helpful. We need more people like her in the hospitality business in SKN.

• Negative section of review

Instead of giving guests the 3rd degree at the lower security post, it may be more welcoming to assume they are legitimate guests (verifying of course as needed) instead of the default apparently being that the person is not a legitimate guest until confirmed.

Reviewed: 28 July 2018 Stayed in July 2018
    Anonymous USA

Highly rated hotels in Saint Kitts and Nevis by reviewers who speak English

Nice.

• Negative section of review

Construction site presently. The Management should cordon off the construction area.

Reviewed: 7 May 2017 Stayed in May 2017
    Anonymous Nigeria

Highly rated hotels in Saint Kitts and Nevis by all reviewers

• Four Seasons Resort Nevis

• Positive section of review

Very slick operation. We'll trained and managed staff

Fewer noisy Americans