South Korea Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent reviews for Hotels in South Korea

• Chloe Guesthouse Gangnam

Average review score: 7.8
    • Positive section of review

single room very clean best location

Thanh-Dat Germany
  • Hotel Manu Seoul

Average review score: 8.7
    • Positive section of review

Great location for this hotel, however a bit tricky to find at first. Nice lovely size room for the price, great bathroom with toiletries to use, good bed however would have liked a thinner pillow to sleep on. Also, the building is cool for its architecture, however a shame that you cant enjoy the view better. You can walk to all highlights of Seoul and jump the metro a few minutes away. Definitely recommend this hotel to other fellow travellers, would stay there again.

• Negative section of review

However a bit tricky to find at first. Alsi would have liked a thinner pillow to sleep on. A a shame that you cant enjoy the view better.

Christine Denmark
  • Summit Hotel Dongdaemun

Average review score: 8.4
    • Positive section of review

Location is very good. Airport limousine stops in front. Few subway lines are near.

Reviewed: 18 October 2018 Stayed in September 2018
    Ma Philippines
  • Ocean Suites Jeju Hotel

Average review score: 8.3
    • Positive section of review

We had a quite big room with separate living room for a very good price.

• Negative section of review

It's a bit dated, I believe the rooms should be renovated. The hotel is close to the flight path of the airport - due to the high frequency of flights there is a constant noise.

Holger Germany
  • BOB House

No reviews yet
    • Positive section of review

The host was really kind, he waited us to check-in even we arrived late from the airport. The hose was nice, cozy, great location, 2metro line was for a 3minute walk.

Norbert Hungary
  • Vovtel

Average review score: 8.9
    • Positive section of review

This property is simply outstanding and has a different concept of guest accommodation. It can easily exceed one´s expectation!

• Negative section of review

There is no breakfast area - it´s in the lobby and not very convenient, but you can eat in the room :) The choice is somewhat poor as for Korean standards, but I can forgive for the double size jacuzzi bath in the room ;)

Reviewed: 18 October 2018 Stayed in September 2018
    lamichalak Spain
  • 9 Brick Hotel

Average review score: 8.7
    • Positive section of review

The bed was super comfortable. The amenities were great as well as the toiletries package -- great if you forgot to buy something before you arrived. The staff were super charming for the most part. I loved the speakers in the room, a great addition. Also, the bath is exceptional.

• Negative section of review

The breakfast wasn't as great as I was expecting. Being someone who is lactose intolerant, I couldn't really eat anything on offer. However, the chicken was good but you had to get there early. There was no offer of taxi booking services when I wanted to go the airport which was quite frustrating. There were also some faulty blinds and certain things that weren't working. Also the coffee in the room isn't the best, so do bring your own if you're staying for a long time!

Brandon United Kingdom
  • Bong House

Average review score: 7.7
    • Positive section of review

it's the second time I stay at bong house. before I stay with my friend in a bigger room now, I stay alone in one man room. the first time I see the room it looks so stuffed, but actually very comfortable enough for one man staying. you can easily get and put anything anywhere. the room temperature also great and the electricity plug in location is good enough for you to lay down and play with cell phone. It's also close to train/bus station, restaurant, and convenience store. so helpful for my itinerary. the staff also very helpful.

• Negative section of review

I can't pay by card before. so I have to prepare for my expenses more to pay the cost at location.

Runita Indonesia
  • Toyoko Inn Busan Station No.1

Average review score: 8.1
    • Positive section of review

It's exactly like what I wanted since I got a morning KTX schedule to Seoul. So....choosing this TOYOKO INN next to Busan station is a great choice.

• Negative section of review

The construction next to the hotel (but it is temporary....I Know)

suray Indonesia
  • Avocado Guesthouse

Average review score: 7.5
    • Positive section of review

The location was great and the owner was friendly.

Anonymous South Korea

Highly rated hotels in South Korea by reviewers who speak English

• Comet Guesthouse Iteawon

• Positive section of review

The bed itself was large and well equipped (ambient nightlight and lots of power points) - I could sit up and not hit my head! The common area also felt super comfortable and warm. The host was also a lovely guy and the hostel was close to subway lines 4 and 6. Would definitely stay again!

• Negative section of review

The room was a bit cramped but that seems par the course for most Korean hostels.

Reviewed: 19 May 2018 Stayed in May 2018
    Serena Australia
  • BJ Stay

• Positive section of review

Everyting was absolutely perfect. If we could give more than 10, we would have done that.

• Negative section of review

There were nothing to dislike

Reviewed: 14 April 2018 Stayed in April 2018
    Kim Denmark
  • Daegu Aega 2nd

Daegu, South Korea

• Positive section of review

Guma the house keeper was so kind and helped us to get to every destenation by car instead of subway! The room was comfortable and warm when it was raining outside, everything was perfect there.

Reviewed: 26 April 2018 Stayed in April 2018
    eden Israel
  • Guesthouse Innergarden Incheon Airport

• Positive section of review

Kim was super helpful. He offered to pick us up from the airport which was a super help after having a long flight. Loved the room and breakfast was delicious :-)

Reviewed: 8 October 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    KARINA United Kingdom
  • TraveLight Hostel

• Positive section of review

The owners are the nicest people in the world, everything is really confortable, the place is beautiful and in the middle of Seomyeon, the breakfast is handmade... Definitely a 10/10. If I come back to Busan one day (and I will), I know where I'll sleep !

Reviewed: 6 February 2017 Stayed in January 2017
    Hugo France
  • K-Grand Hostel Ewha University

• Positive section of review

Warmly welcome and good bye. This hostel like my home with my friends. Easy to find it as hostel's instructions. Nothing to complain. The manager iss very nice and the younger staffs were also helpful. I love to go back and will recommend this property to my friends. Thank you.

• Negative section of review

Hostel should have umbrellas in each room. We have to buy four umbrellas and use it in one rainy day only.

Reviewed: 22 May 2018 Stayed in May 2018
    Hien Vietnam
  • KoRus Guesthouse

Average review score: 9.4
    • Positive section of review

Friendly and helpful host, Ryan who can communicate in English fluently New, clean and furnished room Great price for both the stay and the pick up

Reviewed: 29 April 2017 Stayed in April 2017
    Keith Hong Kong
  • Panda Guesthouse

Gwangju, South Korea

• Positive section of review

Really felt at home during my stay. Owners were so nice to me. And the location is strategic: in between the ACC, the main shopping street and the "café district".

Reviewed: 24 May 2018 Stayed in May 2018
    victor France
  • Wow Factor Stay

• Positive section of review

room is clean the facilities are complete near the subway station breakfast is delicious boss vert nice all best a great homestay experience.

none

Reviewed: 23 April 2018 Stayed in March 2018
    China
  • Us On Earth

Danyang, South Korea

• Positive section of review

The balcony and the spacious living room. The breakfast was very generous. They provide instant noodles, bread, jam, cereal much much more! It was a wonderful stay. I hope I can stay longer next time.

Reviewed: 24 October 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    kmzhao Hong Kong
  • Sky Cozy House

• Positive section of review

The owner is very nice and helpful. He even walked me to the station and showed me around the area. He prepared a delicious and authentic Korean breakfast. Installations and access very comfortable. Convenient location close to several metro lines and Seoul station.

Reviewed: 12 September 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    Javier Spain
  • Sky Guesthouse

• Positive section of review

Stayed here with my family of 4. Loved the property because it was clean and warm. The host -- both the Uncle and the nephew -- are the most accomodating and kindest. The 'beds' were comfortable and the bathroom was so clean. The breakfast was homemade, was simple yet very delicious and filling. The strawberry jam was so good!! The Nephew even helped us with our itinerary for a day. The Uncle helped us book a kind cab driver to Seoul Station. Ahhh will surely comeback. :)

Reviewed: 10 May 2017 Stayed in May 2017
    Marie Philippines
  • Seochon Guesthouse

• Positive section of review

Best homestay ever. The owner couple are so funny and friendly. Breakfast, snacks and tea are everywhere. Locations is very convenient and only mins walk to a night dining street where you can try local delicious food.

Reviewed: 7 April 2018 Stayed in April 2018
    ZHOU Hong Kong
  • Huayuan House in Hongdae

Average review score: 9.1
    • Positive section of review

Hotel super club, check in will find that there is a lot to express, in short, super satisfied, next time to choose your home!

Reviewed: 6 April 2018 Stayed in April 2018
    Othman Mexico

Highly rated hotels in South Korea by all reviewers

• Comet Guesthouse Iteawon

Reviewed: 19 May 2018 Stayed in May 2018
    Serena Australia
  • Let It Be Homestay

• Positive section of review

Everything was great. The room is big enough, very clean, tha restroom have everything you need and more. The owners run the business by themselves and they are super kind. If you stay here you're going to feel like home.

Reviewed: 2 May 2018 Stayed in May 2018

Reviewed: 24 May 2018 Stayed in May 2018
    victor France
  • Apelbaum2 Hongdae

• Positive section of review

It was a great experience staying here. Very clean and comfortable and easy to get to. Apel went above and beyond by also helping us when one of our friends became ill. She is an extremely kind host.

Reviewed: 27 April 2018 Stayed in April 2018
    Wilmie Vietnam
  • Oh My Guesthouse

• Positive section of review

Host and location! Aunty is super nice and considerate. She was willing to help us anytime and took good care of us. She's an angel! The location is also perfect. In a quiet and relaxed neighborhood and close to Gyeongbukgung and many good restaurants/cafes.

• Negative section of review

The bathroom is quite compact so it's hard not to splash water everywhere when taking a shower. It would be perfect to have something to separate the shower place.

Reviewed: 26 May 2018 Stayed in April 2018
    Ying Macao
  • YE4 Guesthouse

• Positive section of review

Very nice and helpful staff!

• Negative section of review

A little noisy, especially if you have a room that faces the kitchen and common area.

Reviewed: 14 September 2017 Stayed in September 2017

Reviewed: 12 September 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    Javier Spain
  • Chuls Lodge

• Positive section of review

The room was very tidy and clean. Jay provides excellent service. I booked the room just 2 hours before I checked in due to an accident. The check in process was very quick. Jay cooked breakfast and asked if we need any extra things every day. It was a nice stay!

Reviewed: 10 June 2017 Stayed in June 2017
    Kwai Hong Kong
  • House Sarah in Dongdaemun Market 3

• Positive section of review

Good house owner , YB . Beautiful and warm house . Convenient location to subway , store and anything you want . A house you feel like home and hope to stay again very soon next time .

No any weak points !

ZHOU Hong Kong
  • HYGGE House in Hongdae

Average review score: 9.9
    • Positive section of review

we r from shenzhen, china. the nice staff guy pick us up at the exit of the subway when we arrived. really nice introduction to all the facilities for the apartment. thoughtful consult in seoul. I will tecommend to my friend if possible.

Reviewed: 5 May 2018 Stayed in May 2018
    LI Hong Kong
  • Puzzlestay House

• Positive section of review

I'm very much enjoyed my stay at puzzle stay house ,Paul and his cute wife is very polite,friendly ,enthusiastic,the room is clean ,every morning they will be give you make breakfast, fresh fruit very healthy ,he will be try his best to answer all your question about South Korea ,They took to me go hiking, let me had comfortable stay ,show me the movie what I want to see,when I will be leaved,they send me a South Korea's local gift,very beautiful ,that was prefect stay in Seoul. See you next time !!love puzzle style breakfast ❤️❤️

Reviewed: 26 October 2016 Stayed in October 2016
    青颖 China
  • Yeojamani Guesthouse (Female Only)

• Positive section of review

Close to bus transportation, exceedingly friendly hosts even though I don't speak Korean, lovely house

• Negative section of review

Not particularly close to Jeju city or airport.

Reviewed: 30 May 2017 Stayed in May 2017
    Anonymous Australia
  • Ginkgo Tree Guesthouse

Jeonju, South Korea

• Positive section of review

The owner was very friendly and kind, offered us information about the city. The room was very cozy and just enough for two people.

Reviewed: 12 July 2018 Stayed in July 2018