Saint Lucia Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent reviews for Hotels on Saint Lucia

• Royalton Saint Lucia Resort & Spa - All inclusive

• Positive section of review

Lacked for nothing on site - food, bars, entertainment all in abundance. Sufficient food options.

• Negative section of review

A little annoyed we spent almost 3 hours of our time listening to a sales presentation on the promise of getting a voucher. We got the voucher but wasn't worth our time to be frank! Unfortunately a few of the bars & restaurants closed due to storm towards the end of our stay, but understand due to safety so wouldn't stop me returning.

Reviewed: 22 October 2018 Stayed in September 2018
    Sarah United Kingdom
  • Bay Gardens Hotel

• Positive section of review

Nice bar on the private beachfront

Saiwa1971 Italy
  • Top of the Hill Cottage

No reviews yet
    • Positive section of review

Amazing location, awesome view close to gros islet and all the facilities. High standard of cleanliness, very professional staff

paolo Italy

• Positive section of review

New, clean, attention to detail, great staff.

• Negative section of review

Central air system did not have a sufficient de-hydration for the facility. My dry clean clothes in the room continued to get more and more moist, to the point, where 4days later it was starting to smell mouldy. Same issue with the bedding. It felt moist all the time. Something that needs to be corrected quick or all these fantastic facilities and beds will be mould infested.

T Canada
  • Harmony Suites

Average review score: 8.4
    • Positive section of review

Our room was cleaned every day. The balcony view was amazing, straight to the pool and boats :) Local cafe was good for breakfast and dinners, we've often had food there.

• Negative section of review

Swimming pool was green colour when we arrived, we didn't think something was wrong with it, until few days later, when we could see bits of something in the pool... I've told the staff, that pool needs to be urgently cleaned, as something is just not right about it. The pool was then closed for 2 days, and become normal blue colour after it was cleaned. A day before we left the island, I've ended up in local hospital, and they found two infections, because of the dirtiness of the pool. :( I am still recovering from it. All is great about this place, just the pool needs to be looked at everyday.

Inta Ireland
  • Stephanie's Hotel

Average review score: 6.5

Wi-Fi

Bernicia Saint Lucia
  • Bay Gardens Marina Haven

• Positive section of review

Most staff were friendly and my first day I was allowed to enter my room early because I had an appointment at 2pm which was really nice.

• Negative section of review

We were given two separate beds so my husband and I did not sleep together for the stay. Breakfast was a bit monotonous. The ac unit in our room didn’t seem to work properly and there was no dishes to rest soap after use. Checkout time was too early

Portia Grenada
  • Cleopatra Villas - Sea View

Average review score: 7.9
    • Positive section of review

View from the room, staff

• Negative section of review

Need to pick up key from different location.

Reviewed: 21 October 2018 Stayed in October 2018
    kkjpn Japan
  • Fond Doux Plantation & Resort

Average review score: 8.7
    • Positive section of review

I really love the staff , they are amazing

• Negative section of review

There is no Wi-Fi and no TV there is no AC as well but ac is not needed because the place is cool .

Reviewed: 21 October 2018 Stayed in October 2018
    Zahyanne Saint Lucia

• Positive section of review

Food was amazing! Staff were very accommodating with our requests. We stayed there for first part of our honeymoon- a great location for this.

• Negative section of review

Cannot think of anything at all

Reviewed: 22 October 2018 Stayed in September 2018
    Sarah United Kingdom

Highly rated hotels on Saint Lucia by reviewers who speak English

• Samfi Gardens

Average review score: 9.1
    • Positive section of review

Great view with a nice pool, quiet location, big and comfy bed, room was cleaned every day, you can pick mango from trees

Only there is no sign on the route towards resort

David Czech Republic
  • Heavenly Suites

La Feuillet, Saint Lucia

Average review score: 9.7
    • Positive section of review

We stayed in the top floor penthouse and it was the perfect setting! The place has a great rustic yet modern feel about it. Lovely beddings and ornaments. It's well decorated and feels like home! If you are tired of the traditional hotel vacation, this is the place for you! Its very private and the verandahs and views are excellent!!! The pool is also great and the BBQ grill is a really nice touch. It is described as an apartment but it feels more like a villa. We will defenitely stay there again everytime we are in St. Lucia!!

Honestly...... Nothing!

Emily United Kingdom
  • La Porsuette Inn

Average review score: 9
    • Positive section of review

The staff were fantastic. Helpful,welcoming and very considerate. It was an absolute pleasure to meet the Hostess and staff. I would definitely recommend staying there.

Reviewed: 17 September 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    Nikki United Kingdom
  • Sérénité Vigie Saint Lucia Limited

Vigie, Saint Lucia

Average review score: 8.9
    • Positive section of review

The staff was incredibly welcoming. I was the hotel's first guest and they took incredibly good care of me. Breakfast was freshly made with local products, and I was given eccelent adivse on how to spend my day. I was travelling alone and being welcomed by this amazing geiup of people made my journey much more pleasant. The place was impecably clean and there was a night guard for security. Shower pressure qas great and the bed was really comfortable.

• Negative section of review

The curtains were slightly too thin and a bit of light gets in as the sun comes out, but staff was able to fix the problem

Reviewed: 24 December 2016 Stayed in December 2016
    Luisa United Kingdom
  • Caribbean Dream

• Positive section of review

The owners went far and above what I expected. They want to make sure your stay is enjoyable!

I liked everything the building is brand new

Nigel United Kingdom
  • Sephina Villa St Lucia Island Dream Holidays

Cap Estate, Saint Lucia

• Positive section of review

The overall service was excellent.

• Negative section of review

Would have loved to have stayed longer.

Reviewed: 6 March 2017 Stayed in March 2017
    Kenny13 United Kingdom
  • Church Street Guest House

Average review score: 9.5
    • Positive section of review

The staff are great. Jessica and her mum so accommodating and nothing is too much trouble. The location is brilliant. All four rooms are themed and have a locally carved four poster bed with mattress toppers no less. I found the bed as comfortable as my own at home. I had a kitchenette with fridge microwave grill and hot plates. Nothing missing at all. Such excellent value for money. I spoke to several visitors staying in Soufriere and was embarrassed for them at how much they were paying for their accommodation compared to me. Less than 5 minutes to the harbour and waterfront. Everything within walking distance. Sunsets on the waterfront are spectacular.

• Negative section of review

Nothing except three weeks was too short.

Frances United Kingdom

• Positive section of review

The mattress was extremely comfortable, when I lay down to sleep, I felt a sinking feeling, as I sank into the mattress, and drifted off to sleep. The swimming pool was lovely, long, but not deep. The smaller pools lnd a sense of privacy. I loved the jacuzzi and the pool bar. Friendly and helpful staff.

• Negative section of review

I would like an all inclusive experience next time.

Reviewed: 11 April 2018 Stayed in April 2018
    Andrea Saint Lucia
  • QUIET RELAXING ACCESSIBLE 2

• Positive section of review

Everything was JUST perfect. The owners were very welcoming and kind.The area is breezy cool, and ideal vacation stay for the family or group of friends.short distance from the capital the those who enjoy walking. If I could've extended my stay I would most diffinitly. Been a guest twice so far and I can proudly say I've found my home away from home.Thanks Mrs.Angela+Husband

That I could not have stay longer

Reviewed: 29 April 2018 Stayed in April 2018
    Claudine. Dominica
  • Apartment Joyceline

• Positive section of review

The room was comfortable and the host was super nice. I would sure go back to that apartment. The view as well is beautiful.

• Negative section of review

The water pressure other that the its was great.

Reviewed: 10 May 2018 Stayed in May 2018
    Joselle Barbados
  • Apartment Joanna

• Positive section of review

The owners were very polite and welcoming. The environment was quiet and serene. The room was cozy and homey

• Negative section of review

Everything was fine.Only problem was the water level in the bathroom was a bit low. Apart from that..everything was great.

Reviewed: 6 May 2018 Stayed in May 2018
    Anonymous Saint Lucia
  • Jade Mountain

• Positive section of review

Our major domos were amazing. Chef made every wish come true , which was super important for us (2 picky eaters). Spectacular view. 24/7 service.

Reviewed: 23 October 2017 Stayed in October 2017

Emily United Kingdom
  • Beauchamp Apartment

Micoud, Saint Lucia

• Positive section of review

My stay at Beauchamp Apartment was a wonderful experience. Great breakfast, Beautiful and super clean property with lots of space. Very customer focused host. I'd definitely recommend for a quiet break away. Thank you very much.

Reviewed: 28 March 2017 Stayed in March 2017
    Paco Spain
  • Villa Thompson

• Positive section of review

Beautifully decorated rooms. Master room was amazing. Host was really helpful, friendly & accommodating. Place was clean & tidy. Location was good, central to everything. But you need a car as it is quite off the main road. We had a car so wasn’t an issue.

• Negative section of review

Pool was quite small but was perfectly fine for our small children. Windows didn’t have nets, so couldn’t leave open at night & also meant birds would fly in during the day. No air con in living room on middle floor. But other than that it was a really lovely stay and I would definitely stay again

Reviewed: 21 June 2018 Stayed in May 2018
    Shamina United Kingdom
  • Villa Caribbean Dream

Vieux Fort, Saint Lucia

Average review score: 9.9
    • Positive section of review

The owner was fantastic, and could not do enough to enhance our stay!!

Reviewed: 6 November 2016 Stayed in November 2016

Nigel United Kingdom
  • Sephina Villa St Lucia Island Dream Holidays

Cap Estate, Saint Lucia

• Positive section of review

The overall service was excellent.

• Negative section of review

Would have loved to have stayed longer.

Reviewed: 6 March 2017 Stayed in March 2017
    Kenny13 United Kingdom
  • Church Street Guest House

Average review score: 9.5

• Negative section of review

Nothing except three weeks was too short.

Frances United Kingdom

• Negative section of review

I would like an all inclusive experience next time.

Reviewed: 11 April 2018 Stayed in April 2018
    Andrea Saint Lucia
  • Oasis Marigot

Marigot Bay, Saint Lucia

• Positive section of review

The staff were friendly and helpful. The views were perfect, the seclusion was lovely. The ferry trip gives you 5 minutes each time to take in Marigot Bay. The units are spacious and very comfortable. Beach, pool, restaurants and bars easily accessible. We loved our time here.

Reviewed: 12 April 2018 Stayed in March 2018
    Belinda United Kingdom
  • QUIET RELAXING ACCESSIBLE 2

That I could not have stay longer

Reviewed: 29 April 2018 Stayed in April 2018
    Claudine. Dominica
  • Apartment Joyceline

• Negative section of review

The water pressure other that the its was great.

Reviewed: 10 May 2018 Stayed in May 2018
    Joselle Barbados
  • Ocean Crest

Average review score: 9.8
    • Positive section of review

Property is just as lovely as advertised. Owners were very attentive and willing to go the extra mile to ensure our comfort. Can think of nothing negative to say about this gem!

Reviewed: 22 May 2018 Stayed in May 2018