Saint Lucia Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews for Hotels on Saint Lucia

• Villa Thompson

• Positive section of review

The property is really huge and the pictures do not do it justice. There was 10 of us staying but we really felt like we all had our own space. Charles was very responsive and got back to us quickly on any queries that we had. It was a really special stay, the house is decorated very nicely and was such a bargain for what we paid.

• Negative section of review

The location is a little out the way so may be inconvenient if you do not have a car but we had a driver so was not to worry. It would have been nice if some cleaning items/more toilet roll/spongers were provided as it was a pain not being able to clean surfaces/tables etc. properly and there was only one sponge so we could not clean both the utensils and the surfaces with it.

Norrisa United Kingdom
  • Boucan by Hotel Chocolat

Average Review Score: 9.2
    • Positive section of review

The breakfast was gorgeous.. the porridge the best I have ever had and staff were excellent.

• Negative section of review

The WiFi was terrible in our rooms... and other places. The food on the dinner menu wasn’t great and very expensive ... the 9 hour lamb shank was tough

Reviewed: September 18, 2018 Stayed in September 2018
    Caroline United Kingdom
  • Frenz

• Positive section of review

The guesthouse is easy to get to and easily identifiable. The room was spacious and we had the entire floor to ourselves. The kitchen had all the basic utensils needed for a short stay. The bed was comfy, the pillow not so much, but it wasn't a major issue. The area is extremely quiet on most days even though it is right opposite a playing field. There is a small shop right next door where you can get basic supplies for your stay. Wifi functioned excellently the entire stay and for entertainment, there was a recently installed Roku. The owners were readily available to assist with most items: we decided after we got there to rent a vehicle and they quickly made the arrangements for us.

• Negative section of review

The issues we had weren't with the rooms/accommodations itself. For instance, there is no information given regarding what is around us such as a basic information leaflet; we only found out about the shop right next door on our third day by accident. Additionally, parking is street side and not on the compound itself.

Reviewed: September 19, 2018 Stayed in September 2018
    Kym Trinidad and Tobago
  • Bay Gardens Inn

• Positive section of review

The staff at the front desk was helpful and welcoming.

• Negative section of review

They checked me into a room knowing that the AC was not working. The bell boy said on showing me the room that the AC is not working. I complained three sets of maintenance workers came and they all said it’s ok and left. I had to take a video for proof that it was not working then wait an hour to be relocated. Then ordering dinner from the hotel I was told there was a $5.00 charge which is not true. I ordered a meal at the hotel at 4:30 at 5:30 when I complained to the front desk they called the kitchen who said “they now see that there” an hour after it was placed. Then on day 2 I woke up to the sound of a waterfall in my room the toilet tank was leaking in the bowl and it remained like that for the duration of my stay. I will never recommend anyone to stay at the Bay Gardens Inn.

Reviewed: September 20, 2018 Stayed in September 2018

Rebecca France
  • Mount Royal Luxury Condos

No reviews yet
    • Positive section of review

The condos were so spacious and very clean, check out the jacuzzi and power showers in the 2 bed apartments - you can even play music in them!!

JJTindale United Kingdom
  • St. James’s Club Morgan Bay Resort - All Inclusive

• Positive section of review

I liked the food the pool the staff and the property maintenance....the location was perfect and the restaurants were inviting....i also enjoyed the cleanliness of the room and the daily room service!!

• Negative section of review

I did not like the hiden charges that i was braced with when i arrived at the hotel...which were the US$200 deposit incase of property damages...i also didn’t like that there was no wifi in the room or the entire property only certain parts...and I didn’t appreciate having to pay to make phone calls and the beach was smelly and full of sea weeds...I couldn’t bathe in it.

Anisha Trinidad and Tobago
  • Aanola Villas

Average Review Score: 6.7

• Negative section of review

1.location is not good,hard to get taxi. 2.apartment was smell bad. 3.water leak in toilet. 4.a/c not working. 5.owner over charge me. 6.breakfast only provided by owner as they mention the time of booking.

Anonymous Trinidad and Tobago
  • JJ's Paradise Resort

Marigot Bay, Saint Lucia

Average Review Score: 7.8

Everything was good

• Negative section of review

No place to eat and enjoy the night as they close their doors for dinner very early.

Anonymous Saint Lucia
  • Heritage House Rodney Bay

Peaceful

• Negative section of review

Was too far from the international airport

Anonymous United Kingdom

Highly Rated Hotels on Saint Lucia by English-speaking Reviewers

• Samfi Gardens

Average Review Score: 9.1
    • Positive section of review

The view was impeccable! The cleanliness of the room was great and I felt like I was in paradise. The staff were great and very helpful. I will definitely stay here again if I ever came back to St. Lucia.

Reviewed: February 6, 2017 Stayed in February 2017
    Rodrick United States of America
  • Papillon by Rex Resorts - All Inclusive

Average Review Score: 8.2
    • Positive section of review

The beach and beach sports

• Negative section of review

The pool closed to early

Reviewed: September 1, 2017 Stayed in August 2017
    Lynette Trinidad and Tobago
  • Cleopatra Villas - Sea View

Average Review Score: 8

Location was amazing

• Negative section of review

Room was pretty small. But it was comfortable

Reviewed: October 4, 2016 Stayed in October 2016
    Nicola United Kingdom
  • Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort

• Positive section of review

The location of this property is one of the most beautiful settings anywhere. Nestled between the two Pitons the beach was fantastic and water sports options excellent. I couldn't get enough of the gorgeous views. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Nice people who work at Viceroy.

• Negative section of review

There is no quick way of getting a breakfast. Every meal takes a long time. My suggestion is to have a little coffee shop where customers could grab a coffee, banana and a muffin...something like that. The buffet offered very mediocre. $39 for fruit, cheese, some pastries and smoked salmon. Big time ripoff.

Reviewed: December 31, 2016 Stayed in December 2016

Reviewed: February 6, 2017 Stayed in February 2017
    Rodrick United States of America
  • Heritage House Rodney Bay

• Positive section of review

staff members who were on duty were amazing ,the location was perfectly situated in the Rodney bay area but still far enough to be quiet and tranquil.

Reviewed: October 31, 2016 Stayed in October 2016
    christy-blane Saint Lucia
  • Bayview

Average Review Score: 9.3
    • Positive section of review

The manager and his family were so nice to us and super willing to help us with any problems we had.

Reviewed: April 6, 2017 Stayed in April 2017
    Patsy United States of America
  • Palm Cottage

Average Review Score: 8.7
    • Positive section of review

Apartment very nice, close to a nice beach

• Negative section of review

Rather complicated to reach (not reported correctly on Googlemaps + very bad road to reach it). Extremely noisy since very early morning due to ongoing construction work: very hard to rest. Restaurant is decent, but rip-off prices (like $80 for a small piece of fish) and unfortunately there are no other restaurants close by.

Reviewed: June 27, 2017 Stayed in May 2017