Monaco Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Very central, loved it.

Reviewed: 19 September 2018 Stayed in September 2018
    Josephine Australia

• Positive section of review

Excellent location lovely host would use again

Reviewed: 10 October 2018 Stayed in October 2018
    Michael United Kingdom
  • Novotel Monte-Carlo

• Positive section of review

Great location, handy parking and good breakfast

Breakfast slightly on the expensive side at £17 per person per day

Reviewed: 15 October 2018 Stayed in October 2018
    Andrew United Kingdom

• Negative section of review

It was a disaster. I didn´t have a contact person. It seems that host lives in America and put the keys in a box in a bicycle in front of house and I should take them at 18, which is check in time. He sent me an instruction on same day and I didnt have Wifi so I went there and I couldnt find anyone and also no apartment, when I called the local number the number was not exist !!! of course I didnt know, how should I entered the studio. I should go somewhere to find a wifi connection to find another hotel because I thought that also studio is not exist !!!! It was very stressful. Studio is located on a garret story with 20 other flats on same floor. This corridor has no lights at night. The Studio was very dirty !!! i didn´t have WIFI properly and also NO Blanket. Because studio is in a garret story, It was too warm without air condition and if you leave the window open at night was really cold !!! Also when you open the window there is a roof and full of mosquitoes flies all around and very noisy. So many people are living on same floor .. Dogs barked and baby was crying all the time. I couldn`t sleep at all!!! There was No sink in the bathroom only in the `kitchen´ If you can call as a kitchen. Who wants to wash his face in kitchen sink in the morning !!! If you pay 240 € per night , you expected a studio apartment not a TRASH !!! and a contact person, who can clean the apartment or give you a blanket.

Reviewed: 5 October 2018 Stayed in October 2018
    CATERINA Italy
  • Apartments Monaco

Average review score: 6.2
    • Positive section of review

Clean and relatively nice room.

• Negative section of review

Wrong code for the keybox on arrival, no curtains to make the room dark enough. Remotecontrol of the aircon didn't work, probably batteries... I was there for only one night, so didn't bother to go to cleaning lady to get it fixed. Cleaning fee of 49 euros came as a bit of a suprise, since it's mentioned in the booking process, but it was on fine print... So... I thought that's a bit too much for a selfservice accomodation.

Reviewed: 6 October 2018 Stayed in October 2018
    Pepe Finland

• Positive section of review

We liked everything,thank you very much. ❤

Nothing,everything was perfect ❤

Reviewed: 11 October 2018 Stayed in October 2018
    Nosrat France
  • Hôtel de France

Average review score: 8.2
    • Positive section of review

Great location near the train station and Prince' Palace.

• Negative section of review

The room was very small for 2 adults and a 16yo. The bathroom was tiny and had an opaque sliding door - not great for a conscious teen in the vicinity of her male parent! Breakfast was very mediocre for the extortionate price - but I guess that's Monaco prices for you.

Reviewed: 12 October 2018 Stayed in October 2018
    Linda United Kingdom
  • Ambassador-Monaco

Average review score: 7.3
    • Positive section of review

The location was good and we were recommended a restaurant which was delightful. Only a ten minute walk from the Hotel.

• Negative section of review

The check in receptionist was fairly disinterested. This was surprising after our experience in other places in Croatia, Italy and France. The room was fine but very very noisy overlooking two busy streets. Even though it was a non-smoking property we could still smell smoke coming in under our door.

Reviewed: 13 October 2018 Stayed in October 2018
    Jill Australia
  • 2 PIECES AVEC TERRASSE

Average review score: 8.9
    • Positive section of review

Been easy to reach the host, everything you needed to know the host was very happy to help 👍👍👍

Reviewed: 14 October 2018 Stayed in October 2018
    Lilly United Kingdom
  • Fairmont Monte Carlo

Average review score: 8.6
    • Positive section of review

Our room was amazing, very comfortable, plenty of room, balcony overlooking the racetrack corner. Hop on, hop off bus stop right outside and close to attractions and beach. Absolutely had a great time up at Nikki Beach Club, great dj playing. The gym is great as well.

• Negative section of review

Just a hint to reserve your sunbed in advance if you want to lay around the pool at Nikki Beach Club as they get taken pretty quickly. It doesn't cost anything to reserve if you are staying at the hotel.

Reviewed: 15 October 2018 Stayed in September 2018
    Linda Australia

Highly rated hotels in Monaco by reviewers who speak English

Monte Carlo, France

• Positive section of review

The host is welcoming flexible and very very kind and helpful. Thank you for everything. Beautiful apartment, excellent location.

• Negative section of review

Complicated to get to the apartment inside the building. However, I got used to it.

Reviewed: 11 June 2017 Stayed in June 2017
    gyevirag Hungary

The location & the futon bed was unexpectedly comfortable

• Negative section of review

The elevator is so small I struggled to get me and my suitcase in it at the same time. The super small shower. I had to be careful not to burn myself on the hot water tap area when I moved and it an oversized soap holder which meant I couldn’t actually not turn around with it there. The tv system that didn’t operate immediately with instructions and required me to figure out how to fix it so it would at all. As well, one of the lights didn’t work. I emailed the owner/operator about these problems and other concerns and received no response at any point in time (emails were sent directly to the email the owner/operator supplied as well as through booking.com) A 6pm check in ridiculous when checkout is 9am, meaning that property is free for 9 hours during a day for “cleaning” (I don’t think so. The property is so small it would take you 30mins max to clean the whole place). I actually believe I could’ve just collected the key earlier had I chose to and could have been informed thusly by the owner. The price of the property is definitely all about location, otherwise it is a scam. What makes it a scam is that, even though I was staying there 1 night, the full cleaning fee was charged which just almost the same price as the room hire. That is truly a scam and unacceptable. There was nothing to clean, other than changing the sheets on the bed. I only slept there and had a shower, and the “threat” that there were no late check outs and that doing so would constitute another nights full price stay, even though any further guests couldn’t check in until 6pm. Capital letters were used for full sentences with respect to this point and check in time not being before 6pm, amongst other normally written sentences using lowercase letters, which communicated a great emphasis. I couldn’t wheel my bag in the room. I had to actually pick it up over the futon because there was no space between futon and oversized table.

Reviewed: 26 April 2018 Stayed in April 2018
    Yet Australia

• Positive section of review

The apartment was very modern and clean. The hosts were very helpful and although we have always stayed in a hotel by the beach in Monte Carlo before, we thoroughly enjoyed the flexibility of an apartment and a different area to investigate. We would definitely stay here again.

• Negative section of review

Just a small point but maybe more tea cloths and towels and maybe a mirror in the bedroom.

Reviewed: 28 April 2018 Stayed in April 2018
    Margaret United Kingdom

• Positive section of review

top location. good value for money but i would not pay more than 150-200 euros max for that studio.

• Negative section of review

very little equipment (no enough things in the kitchen to cook), no couch (just one bed), just 5/6 TV channels...

Reviewed: 19 April 2018 Stayed in April 2018
    Anonymous Belgium

Highly rated hotels in Monaco by all reviewers

Monte Carlo, France