Mali Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

• La Venise Malienne

Average review score: 7.9

Comfortable and clean👌🏾

• Negative section of review

Internet was a bit poor in the rooms but aside that all OK!

Reviewed: 7 July 2018 Stayed in July 2018

Noisy minibar Old furniture and decoration Need some renovation asap

Reviewed: 11 July 2018 Stayed in July 2018
    Okan Turkey

• Positive section of review

I really like the atmosphere,the set up and the entire place. I will always stay there when I travel.to Mali

• Negative section of review

Just didn't like the noise made by the construction workers or so. I feel they should notify clients when any works have to be done so as to prepare for the headset noise

Reviewed: 31 May 2018 Stayed in May 2018
    Albert Côte d'Ivoire
  • Le Loft

Average review score: 8.3
    • Positive section of review

As always the room and services were spot on. This is my go to hotel when I’m in Bamako cause I am always sure the rooms are clean and comfortable and every room is designed differently. One thing that all rooms have in common though are the beds. Always have a restful nights sleep in these beds.

• Negative section of review

Nothing to complain about. They even rectified my only complaint from my last visit which was that the towels were too hard.... not anymore.

Reviewed: 23 June 2018 Stayed in June 2018

• Cuzzy apartment

No reviews yet

The facilities

• Negative section of review

Having to climb the stairs to the third floor

Reviewed: 27 July 2018 Stayed in July 2018
    Patrick Mali
  • Hotel le Campagnard

• Positive section of review

The hotel staff was able to assist me in securing taxis for trips which I needed to make. In my experience, there are very few grocery stores and not even many mini markets in Bamako. Fortunately, there is one located in the same building as this hotel.. In all of my walking around Bamako, I did not see any grocery stores with a better selection. Internet service, which for me is extremely important, was adequate for my purposes.

• Negative section of review

There was nothing specific which I did not like but you must keep in mind that this is not a five star facility.

Reviewed: 3 August 2018 Stayed in July 2018
    Calvin USA

• Positive section of review

The Food was Excellent, I tried most of the platters, highly recommended!

• Negative section of review

Buffet for lunch / dinner didn't have a variety of international cuisine, I do recommend to choose your platter ""a la carte""

Reviewed: 12 August 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    HOSSAM Lebanon

Highly rated hotels in Mali by reviewers who speak English

• Positive section of review

Room was ok, but AC was not working properly. The room was hot until I was transferred to another room.

• Negative section of review

1. The fact that this was the extension of my previous 4 days booking, I was not happy with the service given by reception staff. I was told they cannot extend my booking unless I do a new booking online and this was more expensive compared to the previous booking in the same room. It is like, they are not customer oriented but focusing on money they get. I thought having spent first four days would have created a good customer relationship but I had to restart afresh as a new guest to do my new booking. 2. Laundry service was not up to standard. I had my short misplaced and had to remind the reception more than 5 times in 4 days in a row and there was no feedback given despite promises that they will sort the issue and come back to me. I got it when I was checking out. 3. I stayed at Radisson Blu Addis and the service was very superb. Due to the excellent service rendered to me by reception staff, I was willing to upgrade my room to business. My expectation was to enjoy the same level of service in all Radisson Blu Hotels but this was not the case in Bamako.

Reviewed: 20 October 2016 Stayed in October 2016
    Regan Tanzania
  • Azalai Hotel Dunia

Nothing to be liked.

• Negative section of review

Misleading advertisement of the hotel Azalai Dunia. Very bad hotel. The whole room was stinking the sewer. So small room that it is even impossible to move around. I could not read at night because the lights were malfunctioning. On the top of this, I woke up 3 times during my first night because of the sorcery (or voodoo). I went to the reception in the middle of the night to complain about it!

Reviewed: 11 December 2016 Stayed in August 2016
    Franck Mali

• Positive section of review

The environment, the location, the hot water, the effectiveness of the AC.

No door to the bathroom, just a curtain. The loud A/C

Reviewed: 13 February 2017 Stayed in February 2017
    Sumudu Burkina Faso
  • Laico Hôtel El Farouk Bamako

Average review score: 6.4
    • Positive section of review

Bed and room was excellent. Wifi was good. Staff was super friendly and kind. Manager was very helpful.

• Negative section of review

A bit pricey on food and accommodation. Food was not that good at times. Looked like it was yesterday's left overs.

Reviewed: 11 May 2017 Stayed in May 2017
    Andries Mali

Highly rated hotels in Mali by all reviewers

• Hôtel Nana

Average review score: 3.9
    • Positive section of review

Such a worst experience even I cannot imagine that Booking.com can place them on their portal very unpleasant

Rooms,staff,cleanliness bathroom

Reviewed: 6 September 2016 Stayed in September 2016
    Mukesh India
  • Hotel Wassulu

Average review score: 5.6

staff was friendly

• Negative section of review

location is half-way airport and city centre; no restaurants in the approximity; it's a so-called faded glory hotel, little or no maintenance, below standard bathroom, no socket to charge your phone, many electricity cuts within the hotel only, wifi not working most of the time, swimming pool and swimming pool area closed / no longer in use; 45.000 FCFA for a room is far too much. Hotels like Le Loft offer for the same price a hundred times better room and better facilities, and better location

Reviewed: 13 October 2016 Stayed in October 2016
    Paulus Indonesia

Reviewed: 20 October 2016 Stayed in October 2016
    Regan Tanzania
  • La Venise Malienne

Average review score: 7.9
    • Positive section of review

Hotel personnel is nice and there is a good hospitality . The hotel location is not far from the airport. and near the road.

• Negative section of review

Few spiders net can be cleaned in the corridor.

Reviewed: 8 November 2016 Stayed in October 2016
    GEORGINE Nigeria
  • Azalai Hotel Dunia

Nothing to be liked.

Reviewed: 11 December 2016 Stayed in August 2016
    Franck Mali

• Positive section of review

The environment, the location, the hot water, the effectiveness of the AC.

No door to the bathroom, just a curtain. The loud A/C

Andries Mali
  • Grand MiCasa ACI 2000

Average review score: 7.2
    • Positive section of review

The bed and the toilet .

Internet connection very poor