Nauru Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews for Hotels in Nauru

• Positive section of review

Squire made my trip! He picked me up from the airport, showed me around the island and made sure I could rent a scooter so I could make my way around.

• Negative section of review

Accommodation is bad and expensive in Nauru. There is no good hotel around. But you may at least expect a clean toilet when you arrive....

Reviewed: June 3, 2018 Stayed in June 2018
    Petra Netherlands

• Positive section of review

Great location, great host, comfortable bed.

• Negative section of review

The property was good although basic. The food in the fridge was a bit of a turn off.

Reviewed: August 29, 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    Ivan Australia

• Positive section of review

A small private house tucked away from the main road. We were picked up from airport. Hire vehicle organized which is not easy on Nauru. The host took us on a tour of the island and also organized a traditional fish bbq at small cost. We loved staying here as part of the culture and being close to the local people

• Negative section of review

We ran out of WiFi on the second last day and bought extra.

Reviewed: June 17, 2018 Stayed in June 2018
    Margaret Australia

• Positive section of review

For the same price as a small basic hotel room in Nauru, this is a whole house with equipped kitchen and a porch to drink coffee and enjoy reading emails with the free wifi (this doesnt mean you should use up all the volume just because its there, as it is prepaid by the owner and doesnt mean its for unlimited usage.. dont load photos and videos !!) The air condition works great and is a big feature. For Nauruan standards, the house is far above averag! Also Squire, the owner, can rent a motorbike or bicycle for a very fair price. I totally enjoyed my stay.

• Negative section of review

This is Nauru, so its not to expect the same standard as somewhere else. Their resources are very limited and this reflects also in accommodation and equipment. For Nauruan standard, the house is far above average. However, I wished the house, in general, could have been a bit cleaner.

Reviewed: May 16, 2018 Stayed in May 2018