Peru Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

• Mapi Gardens B&B

Machu Picchu, Peru

Average review score: 8.7
    • Positive section of review

The staff was very friendly! They were very helpful and attentive. The facilities were very clean and the view was very beautiful.

• Negative section of review

Yes, the location is right beside the train station and is super convenient. However, if you're a light sleeper, the train and other urban sounds get irritating very quickly.

Sarah Canada
  • Hostal La Reyna

Average review score: 8.8
    • Positive section of review

Very beautiful rooftop terraces for enjoying the sun and the view

Reviewed: 25 September 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    Felix Switzerland
  • Pariwana Hostel Lima

Average review score: 9.1
    • Positive section of review

Soo much to like about the hostel but mostly a really gd vibe 👌

• Negative section of review

The beer pong table a lil long 😂😂

Zac Australia
  • Casa de Avila

Average review score: 9

garden, breakfast, facilities

nothing I can think off

• Quechuas Inka Palace

Average review score: 8.5
    • Positive section of review

great breakfast, there is a pizza place downstairs

• Negative section of review

no one at reception in th emorning

• Cozy Room Cusco

Average review score: 8.9
    • Positive section of review

Elisman is best host ever, he'll be you personal guide and friend

absolutely nothing

Brenton Australia
  • Kukuli Lodge B&B

Average review score: 8.7
    • Positive section of review

We felt really welcome at Kukuli Lodge and looked after. We got picked up from the airport and offered coca tea at arrival to make the altitude easier. The lodge is a nice walking (20 min) distance from the old town centre but the taxi drivers coming back had difficulties finding the place as we didn't speak Spanish and they didn't recognize the street name. We stayed for two nights before and after doing a trek to Machu Picchu. It was great to be able to leave our luggage at the lodge. Thank you for all your assistance, we enjoyed our stay with you!

Erika Finland
  • BAMBOO Huanchaco Lodge

• Positive section of review

Excellent room, price and staff.

NIL

Hiroshi Japan
  • Reinbo Hostel B&B

Average review score: 7.8
    • Positive section of review

Kind STaff .available to get up early in the morning to open yhe external door....breakfast acceptable....available to keep the bags without extracost when people are going to Machu Picchu

• Negative section of review

No hot water ...in none of the three toilets...at least yhey can avoid to say that there is when they show you the house

Sara Italy

Highly rated hotels in Peru by reviewers who speak English

• Casa Baraquel

• Positive section of review

This place is just great. During our three weeks in Peru, this was without a doubt the best place. The place is new, very clean and comfortable. But most of all, the owner really went above and beyond of what one could expect or even hope for.

• Negative section of review

It is a few minutes away from the city center, for which I would usually rate it 8/10 there, but considering that the owner was so friendly, I have the full score. About 20 minutes

Reviewed: 16 October 2016 Stayed in October 2016
    Florian Germany
  • Lima White House

• Positive section of review

Its a mix of Hostel and airbnb and definately brings a homey feeling to your travels. Great to see something different. Very clean Well equipped kitchen

• Negative section of review

The rooms differ in size. Unfortunately we stayed in the smallest one. Would have been great for two people but with 3 there is just no space left to turn. As the owners live here aswell we sometimes had the feeling to disturb. For us personally not the best value.

Reviewed: 18 April 2017 Stayed in April 2017
    Susanne Germany
  • Antigua Casona San Blas

• Positive section of review

Beautiful place. Came back to stay a second time. Lovely peaceful courtyard. Would stay again.

• Negative section of review

Unfortunately the second stay we were placed next to the restaurant above the kitchen. The kitchen was very very loud until the early hours of the morning. We had to ask 3 members of staff if something could be done before it was quiet.

Reviewed: 24 February 2017 Stayed in January 2017
    Poppy United Kingdom
  • Uros Waliski Lodge

• Positive section of review

Really amazing stay at Eduardo and Gloria little heaven on hearth! They are so welcoming and nice and they will make your stay unforgettable. They will show you Uros way of life : fishing, artesania, and they will share their passion for their culture in the most genuine way. I totally recommend their place if you are looking for an authentic experience ! Thank you Edu and Gloria !

Reviewed: 15 April 2017 Stayed in April 2017
    Elodie France
  • The Upcycled Hostel

Ica, Peru

• Positive section of review

I had the most wonderful three days at the hostel. Lorenzo the owner makes everyone feel super welcome. The place is really beautifully made, by far the cleanest hostel I have stayed at so far and the food is amazing! To the lagune its only a max. 10min walk. One big WOW!!!

Reviewed: 28 June 2017 Stayed in June 2017
    Franzisca Switzerland
  • Uros Samaraña Uta Lodge

• Positive section of review

Cesar was very considerate! He arranged a taxi to pick me up as well as drop me off at the terminal for free, and he made sure that the driver help me with my huge luggage all the time. He also helped to book bus ride to Copacapana and Taquile tour for me. He offered me 2 unforgettable boat tours around the Uros, one with traditional clothes on.(Most other lodges offer only photos with traditional clothing) His lodge is newly built and well decorated. What's most important to me is that the room has lake sight windows, which made it easy for me to capture sunset in cold weather. And the location is perfect for watching sunset(facing Puno). His family is truly hospitable! His lovely daughter shared duck pet with me and brought me hot water bottle every night. We visited his grandparents island and learned about fishing and house maintenance. His wife is just amazing! I simply love everything she prepared!!! I think she is qualified to cook on a cruise. And one day she saw me eating a mango brought from cusco. Thinking that I love mango, that night she especially added a local mango dessert for me. It was so sweet of them! And the omelette she made was splendid! I can say that Cesar's is the best choice for foodie or photo mania.

Reviewed: 23 January 2017 Stayed in January 2017
    Xiaofang China
  • ATMA Hostel & Yoga

• Positive section of review

This place made me feel like coming home during my 6 months trip. This was due to the very relaxed atmosphere in the hostel and the friendly, helpful, social and outgoing hostel owners. The atmosphere for me is just the most important thing. On top of this, the facilities in the hostel were just amazing: very comfy new bed, hot showers, fast wifi, best equipped kitchen in Peru, relaxed patio with bunnies running around and turtles!?! and a balcony overlooking the sea. Thanks Dani and Paul!

Reviewed: 29 August 2017 Stayed in August 2017
    Luuk Netherlands
  • Uros Titicaca Lodge

• Positive section of review

What an amazing experience! Not only will you be sleeping on a floating island (which in itself is quite unique) but you will also get to experience the life of a typical Titicaca family! Ivan and his family were incredibly welcoming and helpful. The food was amazing (his mother is a wonderful cook) and the rooms were so lovely! What is not mentioned in Booking is that the price of the room comprises almost everything (transportation, tours around the islands, breakfast, lunch and dinner) so I would say it's an incredibly good price-quality ratio. More importantly, it's the people who make it special! Just as a side note, it gets pretty cold during the night (and sometimes even during the day when it rains) so pack warm things and consider that it might be tricky to have a shower (baby wipes might come in handy).

Reviewed: 11 October 2016 Stayed in October 2016
    Tuuli Belgium

Highly rated hotels in Peru by all reviewers

• Casa Baraquel

Luuk Netherlands
  • La Casa de Anita

Chivay, Peru

• Positive section of review

Central placed this hotel is very clean and the staff is so helpful and nice you can count on them as they are here anytime you need them. The wifi is fantastic and the site in the little garden are good place to chill. The room are clean well ordered and the shower is hot!

• Negative section of review

The acrylic linen touching a wool blanket made sparkle when moving but the bed is warm and cosy.

Reviewed: 28 September 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    jean-philippe France
  • Uros Titicaca Lodge

Reviewed: 11 October 2016 Stayed in October 2016
    Tuuli Belgium
  • Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux

Urubamba, Peru

• Positive section of review

Everything : decoration, service, atmosphere, ranch .

• Negative section of review

We should have stayed longer than just a night !

Reviewed: 8 January 2017 Stayed in January 2017
    Pascal France
  • Titicaca Lodge Peru

• Positive section of review

The host is very warm and thoughtful environment. The food is very rich and delicious.

Reviewed: 10 June 2017 Stayed in June 2017
    Adise China
  • Punta del Norte Bungalows

Canoas De Punta Sal, Peru

• Positive section of review

This is the PERFECT place to stay if you're looking for quiet days at the beach. The following are just a few things we loved: + hotel is directly at the beach (almost no people, you basically have the beach to yourself) + ocean view from the room + super clean room and hotel + lovely garden with lots of flowers and hammocks + great breakfast and restaurant for lunch and dinner + lovely hosts. Alejandro and Andrea were wonderful!! They did everything to make us enjoy our stay (bonfire at the beach, beautiful hike in the area, support in organizing transport and other excursions). Thanks a lot!

• Negative section of review

Nothing. Everything was perfect.

Reviewed: 1 May 2017 Stayed in April 2017
    Lisa Germany
  • La Casa Del Italiano

Tarapoto, Peru

• Positive section of review

New clean rooms, meals made by the owners, good wifi.

Reviewed: 23 June 2017 Stayed in June 2017