Suriname Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews for Hotels in Suriname

• Hofste appartementen

Average Review Score: 8.6
    • Positive section of review

Perfect location. Walking distance to the center. Good wifi and quiet neighborhood. Also walking distance to a store.

Marty Netherlands
  • Hotel RitzZ

Average Review Score: 8.3
    • Positive section of review

The owners were very courteous. They made sure that we were always comfortable and satisfied with all that they provided. On Friday nights there's even a DJ to entertain you up until 11pm.

Reviewed: September 9, 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    winston Guyana
  • Royal Torarica

• Positive section of review

Table and breakfast order very slow, cannot lay tables, not much choice on breakfast, no menu either. Not a 5 star hotel, maybe a 3star.

• Negative section of review

Staff are unable to understand or take in what you ask for. No service or towels at the poolside. We went next door to this hotel for service around pool area. Also very noisy as alterations take place.

Reviewed: September 10, 2018 Stayed in September 2018
    carol United Kingdom
  • Guesthouse Silversand

• Positive section of review

Absolutely loved my stay here. This is a house located outside the city center, with the owners staying on the first floor and guests on the second floor. House is big and rooms are of comfortable sizes, clean and cosy. There are rooms of various types to suit those with various needs and budgets, from rooms with shared bathrooms to rooms with bathrooms and even rooms with air conditioner. The is a huge living room with a balcony which guests can sit and relax and there is also a kitchen where you can cook. Downstairs, there is a garden with hammocks for you to chill and relax. WiFi is great and reliable. There are many shops within walking distances. Rudy and Saskia are really wonderful hosts. They gave me lots of information on how to see Suriname on a budget and their recommendations are very very good. I feel totally at home staying here, which is why I booked only 3 nights but stayed 7 nights the first time around and came back again after visiting the interior of Suriname. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay. Sunday night beer chat is the best!!

• Negative section of review

The guesthouse is about 2.5km away from the center and is too far for walking in the sweltering heat in Suriname. But a taxi one way only cost 16-17 SRD.

Reviewed: September 11, 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    Roam Singapore
  • Tran Elite Hotel Apartments

Average Review Score: 7.3
    • Positive section of review

I'm traveling on my motorbike through Americas. In Paramaribo my motorbike has broken down but the hotel staff turned out to be amazing. They offered me so much hospitality and helped to solve my problems. I think Tran Hotel is something more than just hotel, this is a place where You as a foreigner can find any unexpected help and services too :) :) I have never met so polite and friendly people

Reviewed: September 12, 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    Zbigniew Poland
  • The Golden Truly Hotel & Casino

Average Review Score: 7.8
    • Positive section of review

The bed in the room was very comfortable and the room was clean, the sheets were clean. Staff was friendly and Breakfast was delicious. I recommend it sure to others !

Reviewed: September 13, 2018 Stayed in September 2018
    EH Curaçao
  • Kekemba Resort Paramaribo

• Positive section of review

Very friendly owners Very clean appartment Kitchenware very complete Cozy athmosphere

• Negative section of review

Nothing, if you need anything just ask

Reviewed: September 14, 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    Timo Netherlands
  • Q-Inn Boutique Hotel

The staff

Arcangelo United States of America
  • Hotel Torarica and Casino

Average Review Score: 8.2
    • Positive section of review

Location was good, many restaurants around

• Negative section of review

I arrived 1:30 morning and they gave me the smoking room, I asked to change and they gave me room with used bed and bathroom. Next morning they moved me to the new room but no apologies or upgrade!!

Elkhan South Africa

Highly Rated Hotels in Suriname by English-speaking Reviewers

• Zin Resort

Average Review Score: 5.9
    • Positive section of review

It was a home away from home, I enjoyed the burgers and fries staff were friendly I really enjoyed my stayed at Zin and would recommend it to others. P.S the next time I'm there I want the new rooms...lol

• Negative section of review

It had a few mosquitoes the towels and sheets were not as white as it should have been, and my booking say it was going to have a TV when I ask about that the staff told me i was not entitled to it I could not understand that.

Reviewed: May 8, 2017 Stayed in May 2017
    kenava Guyana

Highly Rated Hotels in Suriname by All Reviewers

• Q-Inn Boutique Hotel

• Positive section of review

I must say that the three days spent at this hotel was the very best. The staff and the boss were very amiable, they did absolutely anything to make my girlfriend and I comfortable. The rooms were exactly like the pictures, the breakfast was amazing, the hotel even went out of their way to prepare a vegetarian breakfast for me, which was delightful and heavily appreciated.With such a short walking distance to town, we had no problem walking around to see the different landmarks and doing a little shopping. You're getting your money's worth with this hotel, and it's safe to say that whenever I visit Paramaribo again i will definitely be staying there.

Reviewed: April 26, 2017 Stayed in April 2017
    ShamerHescott Guyana
  • S-Villa

• Positive section of review

I liked that there was an very comfortable bed for two and that the room was relaxing.

Reviewed: April 18, 2017 Stayed in April 2017
    Ruiz Suriname
  • Guesthouse Silversand

• Positive section of review

Very friendly owners, quiet and safe neighboorhood. Very nice and clean rooms with airconditioning and hot water! The breakfast was simply amazing with lots of fresh fruit. We will be back!

Reviewed: February 13, 2017 Stayed in February 2017
    Siep Suriname
  • Churchill Apartments

Average Review Score: 8.6
    • Positive section of review

I enjoyed my stay at Churchill Apartment.Loved it so much.Thank you so much Churchill appartment

Reviewed: October 13, 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    Seayrs Suriname
  • Redsappartementen

Average Review Score: 8.9
    • Positive section of review

The set up of the apartment, very spacious and comfortable.

• Negative section of review

Would have liked a queen size bed which would have been more comfortable, instead of 2 single bed.

Reviewed: April 20, 2017 Stayed in March 2017