Turkey Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Alexandru Romania
  • Portalimo Lodge Hotel - Adult Only +12

Cıralı, Turkey

• Positive section of review

Wonderful luxury wood cottages in scenic location with lovely friendly hosts who served a super breakfast. Next time we will stay longer.

christine United Kingdom
  • 10 Karakoy Istanbul

Average review score: 8.9
    • Positive section of review

PArticulartouch of the room details! Amazing view! BeautifulTerrace!great Location

Nothing to complain

ANDREI Romania
  • Hotel Ibrahim Pasha

Average review score: 9.4
    • Positive section of review

Fab location, very friendly and helpful staff :)

• Negative section of review

The rooms were a wee bit small, but perfectly comfortable - this didn’t affect our stay at all. Also being right near the Blue Mosque it’s worth bearing in mind morning prayer times for those who enjoy a lie in! Use the air con and keep the windows closed ;)

Mary United Kingdom
  • Hotel Santa Hill

Average review score: 8
    • Positive section of review

was great stay ! Staff,rooms,breakfast and sure Location !! Especially thanks to Mr.Aykut! we will back for sure !

Akmal United Kingdom
  • Symbola Oludeniz Beach Hotel

Oludeniz, Turkey

Average review score: 8.2
    • Positive section of review

A beautiful place with traditional Turkish stone apartments in a pretty setting, excellent value, friendly staff with great food. Lots of Jays flying around, and other birds, plus a tortoise.

• Negative section of review

Beds a little hard. Pool was too small but so close to beach it didn't matter. Would have liked the option to pay on arrival in lira but the money went through in pounds when I booked. It meant I had too much lira and lost out on exchange rate.

Helena United Kingdom
  • Ünver Galata Apart

Average review score: 9
    • Positive section of review

I have been to Istanbul more than 30 times. Some for bussiness and some for leisure to be honest this place is the best I’m definitely gunnu comeback soon 😁

Jad Lebanon
  • Camyuva Beach Hotel

Kemer, Turkey

Average review score: 8.4
    • Positive section of review

Beach bar was good also WiFi very good

• Negative section of review

Food was rubbish also area was too quite

Anonymous United Kingdom
  • Q Inn Hotel Old City

Average review score: 7.9
    • Positive section of review

Our stay was perfect due to the location. We had a goot time and this hotel

• Negative section of review

The breakfast was good but maybe not enough choice. I would appreciated more choice of cake or maybe fruits.

Anonymous France

Highly rated hotels in Turkey by reviewers who speak English

• Tulip Cave Suites

Average review score: 9.6
    • Positive section of review

the staff were very friendly helpful and kind..they offered free turkish tea or coffee every evening while we were enjoying the incredible view of göreme from the terace. Mr Hassan was so nice and gave us informations about the area and maps so that we could profite max from our stay there. the breakfast was tasty local food..i enjoyed fresh burek homemade every morning😍 i highly recommand this cave hotel at goreme ..it s near the center of goreme, restaurants and souvenir shops

• Negative section of review

nothing..the weather was nice so we didnot need climatisation in the room

Reviewed: 3 September 2017 Stayed in August 2017
    Hind Morocco
  • Guzide Cave Hotel

Average review score: 9.7
    • Positive section of review

Nice atmosphere and professional travel advisories. Especially the horse riding arranged by the host. Unforgettable experience.

Reviewed: 23 October 2017 Stayed in October 2017
    Fan China
  • SOTA Cappadocia

• Positive section of review

Staying at Sota was amazing. Nil (the owner) was great, always taking care of us and that we were having a great stay. She literally helped us planning our day tours, restaurants recommendations and reservations, making our stay in Cappadocia even more amazing. All the staff in the hotel is always ready to help, specially Jamal, who was very attentive throughout our stay. Breakfasts were also great with a large variety. The room was incredible, staying inside of an original cave was so unique, I really loved it! I stayed here with my friend and everything in this hotel exceeded our expectations! Such a great experience. If I ever have the chance to go back to Cappadocia I will definitely come back to sota hotel. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed: 26 April 2018 Stayed in April 2018
    Lorena Peru
  • Romance Istanbul Hotel Boutique Class

Average review score: 9.5
    • Positive section of review

Good location, nice staff, furniture with Turkish feel👍 recomend you

Reviewed: 2 May 2018 Stayed in May 2018
    ANDREA Slovakia
  • Sun Rise View Hotel

• Positive section of review

The staff were very helpful, breakfast was good, the room was comfortable and clean.

Reviewed: 2 May 2017 Stayed in April 2017
    Okay USA
  • Villa Fanti

Cesme, Turkey

Average review score: 9.6
    • Positive section of review

Everything! The decor, the value, the location, the breakfast!!! - but most of all the hosts! Villa Fanti was such a pleasure we stayed an extra night. Be sure to ask Celil for restaurant recommendations! 😉

Reviewed: 25 April 2018 Stayed in April 2018
    Waldi South Africa
  • Palm House 17 - Adult Only(12+)

• Positive section of review

Location, Food, Clean, hosting, designe.. perfect for honeymoon!

Reviewed: 27 October 2017 Stayed in October 2017
    Hashem
  • Oread Cave Suites

• Positive section of review

The boss and people working there are so nice. As a foreigner, I know nothing about there and the boss Serkan bring me to the famous sites by moto, so cool and so considerated! The next day he helped me book the ballon, as it is very cold there, he even gave his jacket to me. So nice! Everything is perfect there, warm, smile, hot tea and kindness!

nothing.

Reviewed: 20 October 2016 Stayed in October 2016
    jia China

Highly rated hotels in Turkey by all reviewers

• Guzide Cave Hotel

Lorena Peru
  • Sun Rise View Hotel

Reviewed: 2 May 2017 Stayed in April 2017
    Okay USA
  • Palm House 17 - Adult Only(12+)

• Positive section of review

Location, Food, Clean, hosting, designe.. perfect for honeymoon!

Reviewed: 27 October 2017 Stayed in October 2017
    Hashem
  • Oread Cave Suites

nothing.

Reviewed: 20 October 2016 Stayed in October 2016
    jia China
  • Villa Porta

• Positive section of review

On the first place, Mr Fuat is so kind and helpful person. He is ready to nicely welcome you even in unpleasant time, has a refreshment ready for you as well as uselful information about apartment and surroundings. My apartment had amazing stylish furniture and modern equipment. Kitchen had everything I need for longer stay (I just bought blender and would appriciate kitchen scale too). Bathroom with wash machine and dryer is so handy but you can also dry your clothes outside in the cute garden. I have to say that I felt like at home!

• Negative section of review

For longer stay is no problem to buy stuff for cooking, but anyway would be nice to have basic spices and oil - products which are hard to finish during holiday. Location is just amazing, hotel's street isn't such busy as rest of the Kaleici, but during evening and night you hear music from near hotels and restaurants.

Reviewed: 19 April 2018 Stayed in April 2018
    Šárka.H Czech Republic
  • Agarta Cave Hotel

Çavuşin, Turkey

• Positive section of review

Perfect location.. amazing view.. the owners r very welcoming.. very helpful and informative.. lovely breakfast.. must stay

• Negative section of review

There is nothing not to like

Reviewed: 24 May 2018 Stayed in May 2018