Venezuela Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

• Villa "Noah"

Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela

No reviews yet
    • Positive section of review

The host family is the best kind person in whole south america. I truly was touched by theirs kindness.

• Negative section of review

The wifi condition and location is not good, actually. But if you contact them before you arrive, they would gladly pick you up. I never forget theirs kindness.

Reviewed: 12 April 2018 Stayed in March 2018

Yusuf United Kingdom
  • Eurobuilding Hotel & Suites Caracas

Average review score: 7.5
    • Positive section of review

Location, breakfast was amazing, comfortable bed, great service

• Negative section of review

The room was nice. However, the hot tub was broken. I was unable to enjoy the hot tub

Reviewed: 6 July 2018 Stayed in July 2018
    Andreina Canada
  • Posada Caracol

El Roque, Venezuela

Average review score: 9
    • Positive section of review

Posada Caracol is a tiny place with a nice decor with a great location in front of the beach at Gran Roque, Los Roques

• Negative section of review

I found unacceptable not to clean enough the place that I needed to kill myself 2 cockroaches in the room. There was no soup to wash your hands in the bathroom. The organization of the boats to go to the keys is a mess (one day the boat just left us) and I got food poisoning. On top of all these, the manager charged me more than it was announced on Booking.com in my US credit card and also included a 12% IVA tax that is a fee only to be charged in Venezuela when you pay in Bolívares as a currency. I complained and they only reimbursed me part of the money and kept the IVA % which is illegal. I used to be a client but unfortunately I would never go back to Caracol and given my experience I can not recommend it.

Reviewed: 11 August 2018 Stayed in July 2018
    Claudia Venezuela
  • Marriott Venezuela Hotel Playa Grande

Playa Grande, Venezuela

Average review score: 8.3
    • Positive section of review

Exceptional service. I was able to check in several hours early despite it being Easter weekend and the hotel was extremely busy. The hotel manager is a very friendly person and was working all day to make sure everyone was happy. He checked on me every 2-3 hours!! Internet worked great and the gym was a pleasant surprise with multiple modern treadmills. Restaurant food was great but very expensive .

• Negative section of review

Ordered room service and the bill was 4 times higher than advertised on the menu. No prices at the bar and a glass of white wine cost $70 USD. I presume all of this is from hyperinflation and the current situation in the country. Airport pickup never showed up so I got a taxi to the hotel. Quite distressing to see the locals lined up in the streets waiting for food and was warned by everyone not to walk or run outside however I did manage to run 5 miles in town and along the coast on the second day and encountered no problems whatsoever. Not many tourists in the hotel and all the other guests appeared to be from Venezuela and were very friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed: 3 April 2018 Stayed in April 2018
    Ron Canada
  • Hesperia Playa el Agua

El Agua, Venezuela

Average review score: 9.2
    • Positive section of review

the Service was excelent, Sr Jesús from the Restaurant offered us a great attention. When we were having some issues, he immidiatly resolved the problem. The food was excelent, taken in consideration the crisis that the country is living,

maybe the Music after 10pm, but it was not so terrible

Reviewed: 20 April 2018 Stayed in March 2018
    Julio Germany
  • Gran Melia Caracas

Average review score: 7.2

comfort

• Negative section of review

the breakfast is not good, it is very expensive and it isn't buffet.

Reviewed: 25 April 2018 Stayed in April 2018

• Renaissance Caracas La Castellana Hotel

Average review score: 8

Room was comfortable

• Negative section of review

When I checked into your hotel on 28 May Bs 30,000,000.00 charged by you against my credit card. This deposit for expenses was never spent during my stay in your hotel and when I checked out on 31 may I was told the full amount would be credited back into my Visa account. TO DATE THIS HAS NOT OCCURRED despite your receptionist telling me it would occur within 3 hrs of check out. PLEASE COULD YOU REFUND MY MONEY AS PROMISED Thank you Nick Marwick

Reviewed: 2 June 2018 Stayed in May 2018
    Nick New Zealand
  • Waldorf Hotel Boutique

Average review score: 9.2
    • Positive section of review

The staff made so much difference to the stay. They were always welcoming, trying best to cater to the lack of my prowess in Spanish language and trying to sort out any issues that came my way during the stay. On the facilities front the hotel is recently revamped; in fact work on the fitness centre is on, issues with wi-fi are getting sorted. The rooms are very well appointed and the hotel is located very well for business in Caracas. The renovated hotel has also focused on security aspects very well.

• Negative section of review

The breakfast needs improvement and few English speaking staff in the restaurant will be helpful.

Reviewed: 6 June 2018 Stayed in June 2018
    Rajesh India

Highly rated hotels in Venezuela by all reviewers

• JW Marriott Caracas

Average review score: 7.9
    • Positive section of review

Room service (good food). Beauty of the hotel itself. Friendly and helpful staff. Facilities.

• Negative section of review

Lack of English language.

Reviewed: 30 November 2016 Stayed in November 2016