2. Costa Rica hotel reviews
  3. Guanacaste hotel reviews
  4. Playa Flamingo hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Margaritaville Beach Resort Playa Flamingo

Reviews of Margaritaville Beach Resort Playa Flamingo This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Playa Flamingo, 50302 Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica

#7 of 17 hotels in Playa Flamingo

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Noisy
    • Pool view room

The hotel played loud, awful music from 6am to 10.30pm, blasting from speakers placed every 2 metres around the pool and throughout the lobby. On repeat so that after an hour you've heard every terrible song 3 or 4 times. On arrival we were given a slightly below ground-level room, although we'd paid for a balcony room and the hotel was almost empty. We were told there were no balcony rooms available, with no apology or recognition that we were not asking for a favor but for the room we'd booked. Then they found one - looking out straight into the pool bar, which is raised almost to balcony level. Of course, the pool bar has lights and more speakers. Staff repeatedly assured us this was the only balcony room left, but given they also said not to worry about the bar as the hotel was "pretty empty", we went to Booking.com and found we could reserve three rooms with balconies for that same night!. After much discussion, another room was found, 2 doors along. We later realized that the entire hallway - with rooms well away from the bar and near the ocean - was almost empty, and the floor above completely empty. Rooms there would see over the single-story restaurant to the ocean, and offer some respite from the pool music. Apart from the noise and the dishonesty of the staff (who I can only assume were acting on instructions), the bar nachos were the worst I've ever had: 6 nachos sticking out of a small bowl of molten cheese with a few pieces of beef under it, for about $15. Matching this was the worst Pina Colada I've ever had: weak, small, sweet but with no discernible pineapple taste and very little coconut, and a crunchy icy texture. We asked for a morning wake-up call at 6am - and they called at 5.30 instead. That's an important half hour! We needn't have worried about the call anyway, as the music started up at 6.00. At least we knew all the songs and could sing along.

the pool is nice, the beds comfortable and the breakfast fine.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

Overall we had a great stay and would visit Playa Flamingo Beach Resort again!
    • Standard Room

The Pool was quite murky when we were there. The drinks we ordered were very weak....not sure if there was any alcohol in them at all.

The breakfast and meals were excellent! The staff were friendly and attentative. The Room was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

The bar and food service staff I will give them a 5 out of 5...
    • Studio

The place need a little update in the facilities and furniture and the pool area. The sheets and the bath towel need replacement. The front staff is not as friendly

The bar and food service staff I will give them a 5 out of 5 rating.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Hotel pool is amazing - we loved it

Beds were small

Hotel pool is amazing - we loved it Excellent cocktails great gym excellent play room for the family and especially the kids. great on site activities

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

Property was clean and well kept .
    • Standard Room

Mosquitoes were very bothersome,particularly in the room. Food quality and preparation needs improvement.

Property was clean and well kept . The rooms were large and clean. The pool was large with a nice swim up bar. Most staff were very pleasant

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

We had a lovely time and if we came to this part of Costa Rica we would stay here again.
    • Standard Room

We only had one small issue which was mosquitoes in our room. They were coming in from somewhere other then the doors because no matter how many I killed we never really got rid of them....and when I say them I mean I would see two or three at a time in the bathroom mostly.

We liked the location and it was perfect for families as they had a really great family room with ping pong tables, pool tables, foosball tables and even a movie theather. The baby pool was covered so little people do not get direct sun and there was good shade by the pool bar. I think I would definitely recommend to families. Breakfast was great, very fresh and our restaurant choices were great if you did not want to leave hotel to go out to eat.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Great for a couple of days
    • Standard Room

Room was musty smelling, air conditioning control not in room so had to get one, scorpion in the bathroom which stung my foot, no welcome drink as advertised, my flip flops were stolen and we had been travelling for 3 weeks already and this was our last stop. Surprised really

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Great stay
    • Standard Room

There is a dusty, narrow road between the hotel and the beach, which is unavoidable, probably the only minor negative.

Great place to spend a few relaxing days. breakfast is splendid, rooms are clean and comfortable, staff is very pleasant. Beautiful stretch of uncrowded beach to walk on right outside.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

Beach front bliss!
    • Standard Room

I thought the on site restaurant was just ok for the prices. If you visit you definitely need to get out to the local restaurants. The front desk people were so wonderful helping us to find a place to go.

This was a wonderful, small beach front get away. The breakfast buffet was generous and had an excellent selection. Our room was nice and we received an upgrade on our last night and the ocean view from the second room was gorgeous. The pool and swim up bar was fun, the bartenders were funny and friendly and honestly we loved the french fries! If you want a nice place to stay directly on the beach you can't beat this option! Nothing else in the area seemed to come close to the Flamingo!

• Reviewed: March 21, 2018

Great place to relax and read by the pool, walk th and have assorted great food options for dinner
    • Standard Room

The bacon, some of the staff attitude, cost of a bottle of water in the lobby gift shop

room, pool area and grounds, lobby, drinks, bathroom, and available food choices nearby

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Hotel beautiful but too far away from walking places too eat and shops.
    • Standard Room

No red taxis available to get to better restaurants within 2-5 mile radius. Hotel transportation too expensive.

Nice having clean water stations to refill bottles water for excursions.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Wholesome, healthy,pleasant and Pura Vida!
    • Pool view room

The in room Wifi was almost non existant, and that is extremely important to me. I was told that it will be resolved soon and I believe it 100%.

Great people, nice atmosphere, right on a nice beach and very close to one of my favorite beaches to walk on. It is a Family Vacation kind of place.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

Really good for a location, Stars at night along the beach are beyond believable!
    • Standard Room

Our room had a view of the car park, it was very dark and wasn't cleaned very well at all.

The facilities around the pool were great with really good access to potential tours

• Reviewed: February 14, 2018

I would highly recommend the Flamingo Resort...
    • Studio

When I wrote about what I wanted, I mentioned I wanted a room that offered a view of the ocean. From the picture, it looked like there would be view rooms on the upper levels. Unfortunately, there are not very many ocean view rooms... But, great view of wonderful pool! Shuttle service from the airport is a little expensive and it is about an hour's ride.

The staff were wonderful and very helpful. The pool was fantastic and it was great to be so close to the ocean. The beach in front of Resort was great.

• Reviewed: February 11, 2018

Great place, maybe over priced for service provided.
    • Pool view room

Reception desk staff below average. Room wasn't ready as promised, wasn't notified once it was, added charges to final bill that were "voluntary dinations" without letting me know (I had to ask what and why). Felt deceived.

Great location, clean and well maintained property. Good food for a buffet that never changed.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

We had an incredible trip and can't wait to come back again soon!
    • Pool view room

Loved the location, the friendly staff and the attention to detail! The team generously took care of us as we were there to enjoy our honeymoon and it made us feel so special and really made our trip!! Thank you again!!

• Reviewed: January 27, 2018

This place is for old people or those who wants to be in bed...
    • Standard Room

not that many choices when it comes to dining options.

This place is for old people or those who wants to be in bed by 9pm. The location of the hotel is secluded which is good and bad. Good part is the beaches are not crowded. Bad part is you're held captive to the limited restaurants on the hotel and in the area

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Great place to visit
    • Standard Room

The music was so loud it was throughout the resort and I could hear it in my room. Although it was over at 10pm it was just too loud.

The Sunset lounge and happy hour was perfect.

• Reviewed: January 20, 2018

A wonderful family place
    • Standard Room

There was nothing I disliked.

The property was clean and well maintained (pool and gardens). Many activities for all ages and a very stress free stay. Other guests were polite and respectful. All around a very pleasant stay.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2018

Glad we picked Flamingo. It was nice.
    • Standard Room

Some of the breakfast food did not meet our expectations. Took a while to get a hair dryer. I would have liked yoga classes on the beach or water aerobics classes.

New year’s celebration. Pool, spa, pool bar, access to the beach.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2018

The price was outrageous for the value.

The price was outrageous for the value. Terrible deal. I would expect 5 star hotel for the price. Drinks were incredibly expensive. I would recommend this for $200 to $250 per room, not the $500 we paid.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

We stayed for one night and enjoyed it but were glad it was not a longer stay.
    • Standard Room

The hotel and everything in the immediate area is rather expensive and not very authentic Costa Rican.

The bed was very comfortable and the whole en-suite room was a good size, light and quiet.

• Reviewed: December 29, 2017

Avoid this hotel by all means.. terrible customer experience and noisy
    • Standard Room

The stay was good except for 2 things: the wildlife gets really noisy at night (birds by the sunset then all the raccoons fighting, it can get really scary), and the second thing is when we checked out we made sure to tell the front desk the night before that we want a late check-out and she told us that we can leave by 1pm (instead of the standard check-out time of 11am) so we went on a diving excursion but put our stuff in our car in case we were late, but we managed to come back by noon and found that the room service started cleaning the room so we told them that we already have a late check-out so they left the room for us then we went to the front desk thereafter to check-out and found out ~$30 charge for room service and when I asked why they told me it's because the room service has cleaned the room and we interrupted so I told them that we already got a confirmation the previous night from the front desk lady and that I need to speak to a manager and I was really angry the way we were treated, after some haggling they removed the charge but it's really a bad experience that could ruin someone's vacation especially that the front desk representative didn't seem to care when I told him that all this will go into booking.com review. I'll avoid coming here at any cost

Great location, right by the beach, nice pool, comfortable bed and clean bathroom

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

Relaxing
    • Standard Room

Showers are not good, dangerous to get out of, pillows not comfortable

To wake up with birds and waves sounds, the employees are very polite and always kind and helpfull, a real plus.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Excellent!
    • Standard Room

Great place,the staff made u feel like home very helpful specially Tony at the front desk.Excellent breakfast. Overall excellent it is not like those hotels that only wants your money and look for any excuse to charge you.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2017

Couldn’t have asked for a better place to spend our honeymoon!
    • Pool view room

People outside the back walkway to the beach pushing their trips and excursions was a little overbearing but not too bad.

Shrimp and rice was amazing! Ate it 3 days in a row!

• Reviewed: October 27, 2017

nice clean comfortable oceanfront hotel for your money.
    • Standard Room

No elevators. Rained the entire 2 days we were there. Did not see a jacuzzi.

the most comfortable bed we'd stayed in during our 9 days trip. we visited 5 hotels during this trip.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2017

We would go back for sure!

No hot tub.

The resort was incredible! The food was amazing especially the pasta in the upstairs pizza restaurant (home made!) The breakfast was also amazing. There are some guys out on the beachfront that hound you to do their excursions. I highly recommend the catamaran/snorkling one, but book it through the hotel! We were not impressed with surrounding beaches but you should check out playa conchal (5mins) from resort. The only thing they didn't have was a hot tub but everything else was great! They offer an arrival drink called a green monster and also serve them in their bars...best drink ever!!

• Reviewed: July 29, 2017

Great family place

The staff was very friendly. The food was good. The temperature in the room was cool, which was so refreshing after being by the pool/beach for awhile.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2017

Super comfy bed and overall very clean and enjoyable!
    • Standard Room

All Ticos are friendly but the person who was giving out towels was super grouchy! Perhaps he just had a bad day!

Super comfy bed and overall very clean and enjoyable!

• Reviewed: June 8, 2017

Paradise
    • Standard Room

The hotel was perfect in every way. Rooms were. standard hotel rooms, but spotless. The restaurants were 4 star. Food, presentation,service , selection were all excellent. The beach was beautiful.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2017

Flamingo Resort is Amazing
    • Standard Room

Had a little trouble with the scuba diving and some confusion on a refund we tried to get back. Make sure they make it clear on an all inclusive plan that only doing the pool part is free and if you go past any training other than breathing and a lap around the pool, it's a $50 deposit per person. We didn't do anything past that but the manager of the hotel helped us to get our $100 back since it ended up being about a 5 min lesson before we decided it wasn't for us. We were worried for a second and our instructor seemed unhappy with us. Sorry, but that's the deal on our plan. It was such a minor incident but everything worked out fine for us

All the staff had an excellent attitude and made us feel right at home. The bartenders keep you laughing the whole time. Elias, Rene, senior Zumba (aka: Greddy), Alicia and many others made our trip the most memorable we have ever had. They even let us plug in some music for dancing at the pool bar and sunset lounge. Zen spa is especially relaxing and we received some amazing pedicures and manicures from the staff. My ladies name was Jamie and I highly recommend her. They even let us come back to sit in the jacuzzi and use the steam room a day later since we skipped it the day we were there. Concierge was very helpful in getting our excursion planned and I can't believe the great deal we received. Thank you Flamingo, we will come back.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2017

Breakfast is very good!
    • Studio

We receive our room but when we enter the room not was which we reserve and we wait one extra hour for our room. At least some of the staff on front desk was nice. Tony was very servicial. Sunset Restaurant had a very slow service, we wait one hour for the sandwich after the coffee. Sunset restaurant look confuse and overwork.

Breakfast is very good!

• Reviewed: April 8, 2017

• Standard Room

Our room smelled like mildew badly! Our first night there we went up to the bar for happy hour and ordered drinks and some appetizers. The chalupa was delicious! The margaritas however were awful! We were not all inclusive hoping our food and drinks would be better because we were paying for them. When leaving someone other than our server was taking care of the transaction. Ours was a little odd, 2 bills? But our server explained it and had put the total at the top of the check. Okay, it seemed odd that hh and regulag dining are rung up separate but whatever. The person ran my card and turned in an odd way like she did not want me to see what she was doing. She was running my card again. I asked her what she was doing and she said you have 2 bills. I said no the total was at the top of the check. I asked to speak with our server, meanwhile this other lady kept trying to finish the transaction. I told her to stop and get a manager. Mind you it i's Friday night. I did not want my card flagged and frozen until Monday. The restaurant manager came up assessed the situation and told me he understood that what happened was distressing and he would take care of it. I asked how much was charged to my cc $8. Okay. Next day we were gone all day and had little interaction with hotel staff. Sunday we decided to give the swim up bar for hh a shot. So we ordered 2 mango margaritas and a chalupa because we enjoyed it the chalupa thefirst night. Before our drinks were even made we had a bill in front the of us. I get it a lot of bars do that showing management they have been rung in. But, when the bartender circled his bar and came back and picked it up? I jokinfly said, slow down we have even gotten our drinks. His name was Elias and he was very surly. Our drinks came and we were asked if we wanted any food? We looked at each other and laughed because we literally had ordered it 5 times to be clear.

The pool and that it was so close to a beautiful white sand beach that had a great restaurant within walking distance

• Reviewed: March 26, 2017

Comfort, beach and beautiful sunsets
    • Standard Room

The shower leaked water all over the bathroom floor, because it ran along the top of the tub and a shower curtain could not stop that problem.

Beach front location, the beach, swimming in the ocean,the views, the pool and pool staff service, good food, and great staff and food at the Italian restaurant in the hotel, as well as a comfortable clean room and bed.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2017

What a great place to enjoy Flamingo Beach.
    • Standard Room

No waiters on the beach!

The beds and bedding were super comfortable. The staff at the pool bar were very friendly. Breakfast choices were plentiful and delicious.

• Reviewed: March 3, 2017

Great location on Flamingo beach and best sunsets. The hotel needs some major upgrades and
    • Standard Room

The rooms need updating, worn out and very noisy because of all the pool activities and music right out of your door. The staff are o.k., but not that helpful. The air conditioning needs to be revamped, older system, smell in our room. The food was mediocre. You should have your meals in the little town of flamingo or coco loco down the beach.

The location was perfect and the breakfasts were decent. The proximity to one of the most beautiful beaches was excellent. They made an effort to entertain guests, but that is not what we were looking for in a hotel. Best sunsets in the world.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2017

quiet huge room
    • Standard Room

no ability to get us dollars at front desk...no use of spa facilities if not getting treatments...beach water freezing - pool not heated pretty cool and closed down at 7pm too early

quiet huge room

• Reviewed: February 20, 2017

We upgraded to an Oceanview room and it was well worth it!
    • Standard Room

Great open air lobby and hallways but there are recycle receptacles (which I love) in them near the stairwells. At night the animals (birds or raccoons perhaps) could get to them. Almost every morning they would be turned over with the contents dumped on the floor. Knowing this is a problem we thought the staff should make the rounds early to clean up before guests got up to go to breakfast. We even brought it to the attention of the front desk manager but it still continued to happen. Our first day the A/C broke in the room and there was water everywhere but they were able to fix it quickly. We had a coffee pot in the room too...it also broke but they replaced it for us. Food was OK but not outstanding. Music in the afternoons and evenings till happy hour were super loud. Would have loved to have some quiet time around the pool to relax and read. Or at least the volume turned down a bit.

We upgraded to an Oceanview room and it was well worth it! Beds and pillows comfortable. Beautiful setting! Loved that it was totally NON-SMOKING facility and grounds! Nice shade areas around the pool. Loved the breakfast. Plentiful and good options!

• Reviewed: January 23, 2017

playa Flamingo, I'll be back 💕

Wifi, super slow

If you want to avoid annoying tourist traps in a trip, and spend quality laid back time with yourself and your loved ones. This is the hotel you want to stay with. Iove everything about the hotel, the staff, the facility, the scenery....etc. however, if you need to work away from office, wifi is super slow compared with other 4 stars hotels I stayed in Costa Rica. That's the only thing I don't like about the hotel, everything else is almost perfect :) XOXO Wen S Wu from Silicn Valley

• Reviewed: January 19, 2017

I would say worth it to spend it somewhere else
    • Standard Room

How expensive everything is and the staff treated older white people like they were there best customers myself I was treated like a a nobody

How close and it was to the beach

• Reviewed: January 15, 2017

False advertisement for this hotel!!
    • Standard Room

Rooms, staff gauging for everything

1. Did not get the room we asked for 2. No beach facilities i.e. Beds umbrellas, sports 3. Old rooms need updating for the price you pay, 4. Staff miserable 5. Very willing to take your money, lots of gauging. 6. All inclusive is one restaurant with same food every day, the pizza restaurant you have to pay and you can only have their drinks no premium as you have to pay more!!! No bar in the rooms and no water provided in the rooms. 7. Very limited toiletries some days none. 8. Pool is good 9. Every time you walk across road to beach you are hounded by people selling sports constantly. 10. The beach does not belong to hotel!! 11. Talking to more than 8 people they all feel the same way and would not return. This hotel has false advertisement. Terrible value for money A avid traveler of 4/5 star hotel and own my own travel business.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Staff had excellent attitudes and English

Staff had excellent attitudes and English

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

The room could of been nicer The food was fine staff very...
    • Standard Room

The room could of been nicer The food was fine staff very nice. Loved the beach

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

People very nice

People very nice

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Excellent property and superior service.
    • Pool view room

Except during happy hour (2 for 1) drinks from the pool bar were too expensive. ($10/ea)

Omlettes are excellent!

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

had a wonderful time

More restaurants choices

Friendly staff. Great location

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

This was my first vacation to Costa Rica. I really enjoyed my stay at this resort.
    • Pool view room

Service at restaurants were a little slow.

The staff was very friendly, the resort was nice and the food was good. Nice beach access.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

Great experience
    • Pool view room

Loved the location with proximity to beach and watching beautiful sunset from restaurant

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and had a great time in Costa Rica!
    • Standard Room

We got a suite with an ocean front view - it was awesome!

• Reviewed: January 27, 2018

Better than good, not quite excellent.
    • Standard Room

Toilet system needs help.

Right across from the beach

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Confortable, exclusive, great service

Drinks too expensive

Confortable, exclusive, great service

• Reviewed: September 11, 2017

Amazing!

Everything!

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

Great place to rest in your weekend.
    • Standard Room

Playa Potrero and Playa Conchal are great places to have fun and enjoy a sunset with your relatives.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2017

Wonderful!
    • Studio

Beautiful beaches. Great staff, excellent food and services.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2017

Flamingo Beach
    • Standard Room

Awesome views. Excellent food. Beautiful and comfortable room. Clean rooms. Friendly staff. Beach access. Wonderful pool.

• Reviewed: April 27, 2017

Great Beachfrontv
    • Standard Room

This place is great. Very friendly staff and right on the beach.Great pool and facilites..

• Reviewed: April 18, 2017

Pool, lounges and staff were great.
    • Standard Room

Our room was "garden level," aka basement.

Pool, lounges and staff were great.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2017

Nice family place

WiFi was too slow

• Reviewed: March 27, 2017

Great place for families
    • Standard Room

The food wasn't very good.

The pool area was great! My kids loved playing on the giant inflatable flamingos. The beach is steps away.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2017

Unpleasant smell in the room, staff wasn't helpful at...
    • Studio

Unpleasant smell in the room, staff wasn't helpful at all, dirty swimming pool

• Reviewed: February 28, 2017

Great option and value
    • Studio

Excellent location, good for family with kids. Pool and the beach are only a few meters away.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2017

pool

poor food

pool

• Reviewed: February 8, 2017

Níce pool. Beautiful Sunsets. Regular breakfast. 3 star rooms.

Value for money: regular

Pool

• Reviewed: January 31, 2017

Very good
    • Standard Room

Dinner should be more nice. The fish was not delicious.

Everythig

• Reviewed: May 27, 2016

Great location on the beach great pool and some really good...

The entertainment was a bit load when trying to relax around the pool. The room key cards stopped working a couple of times.

Great location on the beach great pool and some really good places to eat in walking distance.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2016

I thought the food was really good, especially for...

Being a lazy person, I really like having wait staff service the pool area. Not really something I "didn't like", just something that would have been even better.

I thought the food was really good, especially for all-inclusive.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2016

Location was nice and the beach was pretty.

Internet did not work throughout the hotel property. Service was marginal and they were charging a fixed 10% gratuity and had nothing to go the extra mile for better service. Front Desk folks were arrogant and the customer service was pathetic when you needed something from front desk.

Location was nice and the beach was pretty. Cleaning staff was accommodating.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2016

Lovely hotel with beautiful view of ocean.

Absolutely nothing. If I really had 2 think of something it wld b the wifi signal

Lovely hotel with beautiful view of ocean. You didn't need 2 leave hotel they had it all

• Reviewed: January 26, 2016

As advised several times now the hotel and booking.

As advised several times now the hotel and booking.com advertise full wifi in all rooms and this is not the case. Even in the lobby area there is no wifi. It was very annoying to constantly be told to go to the lobby. With a small child that is not possible after 8pm. I lost 4 days of work since I could not connect. Neither the hotel or booking.com has been willing to assist with this matter or offer any type of compensation.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2015

The bar pool and restaurant staff personnel were very...

Lack of or delayed response to room deficiencies. We booked 3 rooms for our family members and 1 room did not have hot water in shower for 3 days and hotel failed to place a mini bar refrigerator in one room (where it belonged) for entire time despite fact we notified them of the problem 3 times! And, hotel did not adjust our bill for that deficiency. Hotel apparently had (or so they said) one dryer malfunctioning so there was a consistent delay in getting fresh pool towels every day. fishing tour booked through hotel (Sergio) was very disappointing! 2 family members went on tour & said fishing guide had no hooks, net etc to grab fish they caught ! So large fish got away! The guide, who did not speak English, tried to grab fish with his hands!!! In sum, fishing boat NOT equipped for a fishing tour!!

The bar pool and restaurant staff personnel were very friendly and accommodating. Local restaurants great especially one called the LocoCoco on the beach!

• Reviewed: December 15, 2015

The room was big and spacious, well kept and very clean.

The staff at the wet bar seemed more preoccupied of attending to all inclusive guests than other guests. I get it, that's where the tips are, but nevertheless...

The room was big and spacious, well kept and very clean. The AC was perfect.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2015

I was charged for Internet (which I desperately needed in my...

I was charged for Internet (which I desperately needed in my room) and mini bar, none of which was provided. When I complaint about no internet, I was told that it's the climate!! Some other people had it in their rooms but I didn't have any connection. I wasn't reimbursed when asked.

There are also 46 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

We Price Match