Reviews of Alkisti City Hotel

1, Ayiou Lazarus Street , 6020 Larnaka, Cyprus

#16 of 33 hotels in Larnaka

My home in Larnaca
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

One night, the noise from the street was a little bit too loud.

Located in the heart of Larnaca, Alkisti City Hotel is the best home away from home. Will be back, for sure!

Great location, excellent wifi, view from the terrace is...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

Reception was closed the entire time I was there and it doesn’t say this on booking.com. They have a 24hr number but when I tried to call when I had an issue, one wasn’t turned on and the other didn’t accept private number calls. So I had to resolve the issue myself. The cleaner told a few of us we could leave our bags downstairs but if someone were to close the door we wouldn’t be able to get them back so had to take them with me all day. Don’t think I will stay here again. Better to pay more money and actually have better service.

Great location, excellent wifi, view from the terrace is nice. 12pm checkout.

Good for me
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

The hotel suited my requirements, the sort of place you would wish for if you were a tourist. Not for families with children who want a pool with sunbeds to lounge around on all day and entertainment for the kids, it is not available.

I spite of its faults we love the situation of the hotel and like the fact it is small.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

The beds are very uncomfortable and the pillows also. The floor was not swept very often, we were there for two weeks.

We love where this hotel is situated and so close to eating places. We loved the balcony which looked out onto the square. The hotel has a lovely feel of a bit of Cyprus and what it used to be like this we like as we have travelled to Cyprus since 1970.

Very nice and comfortable stay. Looking forward for next trip and my stay in the same hotel for sure
    • Double Room with City View

Would have been nice for more English TV channels including CNN etc. Front room exposed to music due to the cafe in front of the hotel.

The cleanliness of the room and the common spaces are impeccable. Location is top, could not ask for better. Comfortable bed. Very fast internet connection

Very nice
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

I like small cosy hotels and this hotel was all I expect. It was quiet, clean, and on great location. It's in the city centre next to a beautiful old church and a few minutes to the beach. The people ware very nice and cooperative.

Very pleasant stay.
    • Double Room with City View

No fault of the hotel but the location and nearby building work made it a bit noisy.

Very nice old building well restored. Good location in central Larnaca.

Good, but no reservation fees repayment
    • Double Room with City View

Room fees were withdrawn from my bank account before check-in and were not payed back after all. Despite the fact that I have paid cash for the room. I'm still trying to solve this situation with the hotel office.

Location, staff, facilities were very pretty nice.

It is a traditional Cypriot style hotel, with flagstone...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

Not that it was an issue, because everything is on your doorstep, but there are no bar or eating facilities in the hotel.

It is a traditional Cypriot style hotel, with flagstone floors and wooden shutters. We were only looking for somewhere for an overnight stay while we did a tourist visit to Larnaca and were very pleased with our choice. The room & en suite were very clean and well presented. The hotel is situated in an ideal location for the old town and the beach, bars and restaurants. Some rooms had views of the square and the church. There was also a balcony on the first floor that was shared by all guests that also overlooks the square. Really enjoyed staying there and the receptionist was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely use this hotel again for any future visits to Larnaca.

A nice place for a quuet stay away from the tourist strip.

The limited hours the reception was open but is understandable with only a small number of rooms to generate income.. Breakfast provided at restaurants located across the street but didn't open until 8am .

The receptionist was very helpful with local information. Location was excellent with only a short 2 minute walk to the main promenade. Room was a good size and the bathroom was adequate.

Wonderful, intimate hotel with balcony overlooking St. Lazarus!
    • Double Room with City View

The bed and pillows were a little lumpy.

The atmosphere of this hotel was so nice. Great location, nice air conditioned rooms. Very intimate, beautiful shared balcony and back garden! Would absolutely stay again.

Perfect location, helpful staff, good facilities and very good price!

Everything perfect!

Our flight into Larnaca was very late so we arrived at the hotel at 01.30. We had been sent a map as to how to find the hotel which was perfect. As there was no staff on duty a key had been left for us in a secret location....this worked well. Our room was clean and comfortable and overlooked a nice garden. Bottled water + tea/ coffee facilities were available to us. The hotel layout was very nice with natural stone walls and a sweeping timber staircase in the reception area. Parking was available outside the hotel. Next morning we realised we were located on St Lazaros Church square......beautiful setting. Will definitely stay here again when using Larnaca Airport!

The girl at the reception locked up the hotel at a very...
    • Double Room with City View

The girl at the reception locked up the hotel at a very inconvenient time when she should have been taking the morning off - she did it with grace and with a smile. Thank you, Nicki!

Great location. Likely hotel. Good
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

I wouldn’t stay again as there were two birds kept in an inadequate sized cage. They had dirty water and a filthy cage. This is distressing to see animals kept in such a way and was unable to use the garden.

Great character building

A hotel in Larnaca...
    • Double Room with City View

- the welcome was not exactly friendly, the departure / leaving was however much better and warmer with offer of a cup of tea. - I came back to the room on the Saturday to find the bedroom had been sorted and tidied but the shower room had not, bit odd, why not do both?! - wifi was terrible, I complained and the manager / owner put a call in to get it sorted. Unfortunately that didn't help me at that moment in time as it's a 72hr turn around for engineers to sort it. - the plastic bed mattress sheet cover, not what I expected at my age!

- The location - Close to many cafes, bars etc.

- great location, near to the beach and buses

- poor wifi

- great location, near to the beach and buses - clean rooms with electric kettle - very nice staff - hotel has this really cute, little balcony for the guests

Excellent location, comfortable room.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

The location is right in the center of the town, with a very nice view from the front terrace of the hotel. The hotel is very clean, and everything works. There are coffee and tea facilities in the room., as well as a refrigerator (no mini bar products available, you have to buy your own). The bed is comfortable.

Very pleasant
    • Double Room with City View

Check in and out are a bit difficult as not manned all the time. Leaving my bag for a late departure, I often find the main door is closed and I have no key to get in and retrieve it

Great location, great value for money

Decent hotel in the heart of Larnaka
    • Double Room with City View

The pillows were uncomfortable and the insides were 'plastic-y' (hard to explain). The WiFi wasn't excellent but worked okay. The area itself is rather more catered to the older generation which is not a negative of the hotel of course.

The reception were very willing to help with all the problems that we had. The location is excellent if you wish to eat and walk to the beach, extraordinarily central by the famous church. The check out and check in process was easy and good air conditioning.

I stayed for 3 nights, and 3 days, the room wasn't...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

I stayed for 3 nights, and 3 days, the room wasn't cleaned for the whole stay. They didn't change the bedsheet or the towels. The room was small. The only good thing was the Location of the Hotel with the Balcony. Have tried better places in Larnaca with the same price.

Very clean hotel near the beach and cathedral
    • Double Room with City View

I didn't actually meet any staff members, and didn't receive a reply to an email that I sent on the evening of my first night trying to get some advice on returning to the airport and what I should do with my key on check out.

That said, it is a lovely little place in a great location. The communal balcony has a great view. The beach is super close. I would recommend this hotel but it would have been nice to have met staff

We had a two nights' stay in Alkisti hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

We had a two nights' stay in Alkisti hotel. This small hotel has the best location, exactly in front of The Saint Lazar' s Church. It is close to to food and bar places, just 100 m to the beach and it has easy access to the bus stop as well. We had a fast and efficient check-in. The receptionist was very cheerful and professional. We recommend Alkisti hotel for your stay in Larnaca.

Clean, small, excellent location
    • Double Room with City View

It was hot in Larnaka and we would have liked air conditioning in the room.

The location was great and communications from reception staff were very helpful

Excellent value. Beautiful building / room. Very clean. Great location. Kind staff.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

Brand new shower base made of super clean porcelain: Too slippery!

Excellent value! Very clean, small but otherwise very nice bathroom. Perfect, relatively quiet in a beautiful, historic location - but only a short walk from the busy beach. Outstanding, polite and kind receptionist. Great bed. Super clean room. - Staying in this wonderfully restored building makes one feel tranquil. The 24-hour taxi stand is only a 3 min. away away.

• Double Room with City View

The room was old and the bed wasn't very comfortable but for the price it was OK. The building is in very good condition and everything looked clean!

The staff was really friendly and they made sure I was arriving well at the hotel. They even called to verify if I knew where they were leaving my keys since the reception wasn't opened at the time of my arrival.

Clean, affordable room, in the city center

I didn't feel wellcome. The waterproof plastic bedsheets might be uncomfortable, no 24 / 7 reception (it is a real estate agency which rents rooms in the same building). The pictures advertised are taken from the balcony in the lobby, the rooms have no view to the city center. But even with these little inconvenients, for one night was OK. I would recommend it for a short stay in Larnaca.

The hotel has a perfect location, in the square of Saint Lazarus Church. The room was spotless and the price friendly. Nice view from the balcony at the first floor and quiet little garden.

It was fine - the best thing is the location and a pretty view. I wouldn’t stay again however.

The bed was not comfortable. It was also noisy at night so hard to get to sleep. Reception isn’t always open so our check in was a little abrupt and felt like we were hassling them - they told us to come back at 8am. However we were not at all pleased with the mini bus service that they recommended us take from travel from Larnaca to paphos - travel express. This option was recommended to us at 19 Euro each as a better option than a bus (which would cost 4 euros each). This is the worst journey we have been on. It took us 3.5 hours to reach paphos. The driver took us to Limassol and told us we would have to wait for 1 hour to get the next mini bus. We waited for over one hour in Limassol and we had to wait for him to do his errands - he then decided to pack up the van with boxes - pick up someone else who he then dropped somewhere past paphos - we then came back into paphos. It was excruciatingly hot with no air conditioning also. This was 10 times more expensive than the bus would have cost. We lost 3.5 hours of our holiday for almost 40 euros. We cannot believe that the hotel recommend this service to their guests. It is appalling- so do not use it !! We were Specifically advised to do this journey - whereas we suggested the bus or a private taxi. Either would have been a better option. It has ruined our day and wasted our time and money. I can’t believe it cost the same amount as a night in your hotel and was such terrible service. A bad review has been left of the company - we are not sure if they have some kind of commission deal but it seems like it because it was a rip off.

Perfect location!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

Absolutely amazing location! And even though I had to check in super late on a holiday, the staff were super helpful and called to make sure I would be ok when no one was there. Goo value for money in a beautiful building. My second stay and I hope to come back!!

Central economy option for 1-2 nights only.
    • Double Room with City View

Semi-plastic bedsheets and pillows - very uncomfortable, as it blocks air circulation. We also had a long discussion with the administration on what is ‘city view’ as naming the more expensive double room in that way and putting a picture of church is very misleading, as there is no church view from the window.

Location, cleanliness.

Never again
    • Double Room with City View

It is not a 3 star hotel!!. No star ....They do not inform there is no lift and there is no reception except during shop opening hours. Bed mattress as hard as rock.

Only plus is the good location.

My room was too small for 2 people.

My room was too small for 2 people.We could not breathe.When I opened the window there was a wall that blocks everything.The wall is not painted,just a block.No oxygen no air.What a shock

Nice view but something need to be done with beds and towels.
    • Double Room with City View

Towels. It was first time in my life that used for 2 days towel lying on the floor was put back on hanger as it should be like that. Beds. The plastic cover on the bed under the sheet made me crazy and feel like all the clients of this hotel have enuresis. Noise. You should be just aware that the street is outside quite lively and even closed window will not prevent you from noise outside.

The location is very nice if you are not for beach rest as the sea is not deep in the central Larnaca beach. Many thing are around. The wooden floor is a good thing for the premises with no heating. The reception is not working all the time but accessible and this is a plus.

A night in limassol

Hotel was perfect for what it was. Nothing to dislike.

Niki on reception was great and very helpful, responsive to emails, and would phone to update also. Really clean tidy hotel in the centre of the old town square, with a lovely balcony to overlook.

Larnaca is not the best city to stay even if is a cute city . I recommend more Pafos or Limassol.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

The cleaning lady didn't clean every day she was doing just the bed. The tv didn't worked and the toilet seat was broken.

It was a cute old hotel with a nice view the room was big enough and the bathroom ok and the hire was at 3 min from beach or restaurants but not noisy.

The room was small but really clean and comfortable.
    • Double Room with City View

We came at night but there was nobody at the reception. They called us earlier and explained where to find the keys. But it was a little bit uncomfortable having noone to help in case we needed something.

The room was small but really clean and comfortable. There was everything we needed. In general we liked our stay quite a lot

Very cosy and charming place!

I liked everything.

Very cosy and charming place! The location is perfect, in the very center of the city, and just 5 minutes walking to the beach. Amazing view to the church of St. Lazarus from the common balcony. Clean, comfortable beds, new bathroom. Extremely friendly and helpful staff.

This is second time I stay there,and the place is not bad at all
    • Double Room with City View

The fact that there is no elevator and u need to carry your bag on the stairs that is very dangerous and has a lot of curves.

The location and the hotel feels as if u where at home.

easy to find

reception close at evening rooms not facing the street, absolutely no view,no light from outside,

easy to find wifi good 1 minute from the beach price kettle,hairdryer,refrige in the room

For a short stay in Larnaca recommendable
    • Double Room with City View

Shampoo etc has not been refilled daily. The rooms are very small, so for a long stay not much suitable. Television sound volume cannot be put over 15.

From the Hotel you can reach everything quickly in Larnaca. Hotel as a whole and the rooms were very clean. Receptionist very friendly.

If you are looking a place to stay in Larnaka for one or two nights, this hotel is just perfect.
    • Double Room with City View

Well, there was a problem with our first room. Apparently the floors were recently remade so there was a strong smell. We asked to switch the room and the staff helped us with that.

The location is just perfect, right in the old city center. I highly suggest rooms with city view.

The location is very good.
    • Double Room with City View

The plastic under bed sheet was very uncomfortable.

The location is very good. The beach is near, the old town is near. Wonderful. The room is ok. A bit old, but clean and comfortable.

Great value for your buck.
    • Double Room with City View

Has no heater. You have to heat the room with the air conditioning unit.

Right in the city center in the middle of an old square. Very quaint and clean. The building that houses the hotel is very beautiful.

Very good location,close to the city center and the main sea...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

Very good location,close to the city center and the main sea promenade and beach.Good connection with airport by bus. Close to supermarket, restourants and other shops...Very nice staff...

Very good stay!
    • Double Room with City View

Room was really cold - should've had a heater. No lift, so have to haul luggage upstairs yourself.

The location is absolutely perfect! the view was amazing - could see the church head on. The coffee/tea fixings in the room were much appreciated. Staff is also nice and helpful, although the reception isnt 24/7.

Amazing location, but facilities could be improved.
    • Double Room with City View

The bed had an uncomfortable plastic lining that I didn't like. Fewer than half of the electrical outlets actually worked (including the one for shaving in the bathroom).

The location is perfect. The staff were friendly, and the room was cleaned daily. The wifi worked very well. The room had a refrigerator and complimentary little bottle of wine.

Highly recommended
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

Duvet instead of blanket would be more practical. Mould on shower door.

Great location. Very nice room and good value for money. Easy to find. Excellent WLAN. Would definitely stay again. Tea and coffee in the room every day and a fridge for drinks.

Amazing location, clean room but uncomfortable bed.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

I really did not like the bed. The sheets were really rough and uncomfortable. The bed was hard and covered in plastic underneath the sheets (including the pillow) which I thought was quite weird and made the bed make crinkling noises and made it more uncomfortable. The TVs volume stayed quite low. They were also doing some construction outside in the morning right next to our window, which woke me up several times.

The location was great, right next to St. Lazarus church and a few minutes walk from the harbour and castle. Little cafes nearby for breakfast. It has a cute charm, with a little porch you can sit down and observe the city. We had a room with a view of the church which was beautiful. They also provide you with water and coffee. I liked how they give you a booklet outlining everything with your stay, including tour information and events happening at the time. The cute Christmas decor on the door was a nice touch. The room was also very clean.

Very Nice
    • Double Room with City View

The hotel is in the middle of the town, nice view, not far from the sea. The rooms are clean and the staff is nice. The view from the balcony to the church is very nice.

The hotel is in the middle of the town, nice view, not far...
    • Double Room with City View

nice stay and quite room
    • Double Room with City View

no lift but just 1 flight of stairs. pillows were really hard and flat. bathroom bit tight if ur a larger person

ideal location right in the heart of everything

Location in the centre of Larnaca besides Lazarus church, in...
    • Double Room with City View

The Hotel is not staffed which was a little weird. The keys for the building and the room has to be picked up from an open box outside of the building. However, communication via email was sufficient.

Location in the centre of Larnaca besides Lazarus church, in a nice historic town house. Small secluded garden.

Very statisfied

All was very good but they should emphasize they can help with day tours on the full description section of their booking.com site

Friendly and helpful staff, coffe/tea in room, great location

Good value for the services offered in Larnaca's city center and very close to the beach
    • Double Room with City View

We could hear the noise from the street. Also, there's no staff at the reception after 1:00 PM; due to this we only took the key from a special place, near the entrance. So far so good, but during the first night, sometimes near 11 PM, someone entered our room (having another key) asking why we're there. It was a mix up from the host I believe.

Our stay at the Alkisti City Hotel was quite nice. The venue is in the heart of Larnaka's city center and really close (200m) to the beach. The staff were friendly and ready to help us and even offered us a complimentary bottle of wine for an incident. The place was clean and there's a right balance between the price and what it offers. We've received detailed and clear information related to our check-in before arrival.

It was a pleasant stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

Unfortunately, the hotel staff kept for some reason the folding shutters always closed. The power socket next to the window is quite worn out so that the plug does not always makes contact - however, the socket works, you need just to fiddle around a little bit till your connected device gets power.

The breakfast provided for extra €5.00 per day at the Da Vinci Bar opposite the hotel was very good. The location is ideal in the old city opposite the Lazarus Church and only 3 minutes walk to the beach. The hotel is not luxury but in good condition and met my expectations.

The location is fantastic, the receptionist is helpful, she...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

The location is fantastic, the receptionist is helpful, she always messages us the day before our stay and there's a welcome drink for us. Breakfast is provided at Da Vinci's, in the square by St Lazaruz church. It's a 2 minute stroll to the seafront at Finekoudes.

A great little hotel.

Getting access to collect my bag once I've checked out is sometimes difficult as there is no reception

A great little hotel. Don't want to say it too loud, in case it becomes too popular!

Lovely and cozy hotel!

Everything is great!

A lovely hotel, located in the center of Larnaca. Very friendly staff, especially Maria! Very clean and comfortable room. Kettle and tea in the room. Stunning view of the Church of Lazarus from the balcony. Be sure to come back again! Thank you!

Nice comfortable hotel with very good location
    • Double Room with City View

Room is too clean and bathroom is perfect. Location is wonderful and in middle of everywhere It is very quite place, I really recommend to use it next time

Beautiful small hotel in the midst of Old Town.

Beautiful small hotel in the midst of Old Town. Perfect location with nice view. From the balcony you can enjoy the own square and the Agios Lazaros church. Nice and clean rooms. Definitely i gonna recommend Alkisti City Hotel.

Central, pleasant location with very clean accommodation but no lift!

No lift and a very difficult turn in the staircase. As a result I have been suffering from a very sore right shoulder. It needs to be very clear on the advertising material that there is no lift and the staircase is more asthetically pleasing than practical. We were offered assistance wth our luggage but the luggage carrier was clearly not keen on assisting us. This property is not suitable for mature visitors with more than hand luggage. A shame because the hotel itself was very clean and pleasant, but, I would not go back again, unless I only had minimal bags.

Very, very clean and central in the older part of Larnaca. A very helpful and friendly receptionist on check in. Plenty of cafes and bars for a drink, dinner or breakfast.

Regular guest and will return
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

When leaving bags in hotel public area, prior to later flight, it is often difficult to gain later access (no reception)

It is a simple hotel, in a perfect location, with all the essential features at an excellent price. Don't expect 5 star, because that is not the point

Convenient place in Larnaka ;)

I didn't like that when I choose the room the options were - with a view and without a view, so I got the room without a view, but didn't expect to have a building ( a wall) in 1-2 meters in front of the window :/ , we thought it would be a street or something. We didn't care that much but still... We had to turn on the light even in a day light.

I liked that the place was in the center of the city, it was next to the bus station - we took the bus to the airport from there (just 15 min to the airport). The hotel is in a nice style, there is a terrace (for all of the guests) where you can enjoy the view of the church in the nights - its pretty :)

Perfect location at the central square with the view of...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

No breakfast. No 24 hours staff but they are ready to arrive upon your call if necessary.

Perfect location at the central square with the view of Lazar Church and 300m walk to the beach. Cosy room, friendly personal ready to help. A good common balcony with the view to Lazar Church. Located in historicalbuilding.

Hotel quite well maintained but seemed a little lifeless.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

No breakfast available. Mattress and pillow were uncomfortable due to the plasticised nature, which rattled as I turned in bed. Reception open for a very limited time.

Location, short walk from the sea.

It was ok :)
    • Double Room with City View

The room was very small, in the bathroom you could barely move. The showercabin door didn’t close properly. And the air conditioning wasn’t working which is really inconvenient at this temperatures. Bed wasn’t comfortable

Goood location nearby the city center and beach .

A great little place for a good night's sleep a pleasant shower and comfortable air-conditioning
    • Double Room with City View

There was nearby parking just a few steps away but didn't belong to the hotel however €2 a day was very cheap

Top location in St Lazaros area close to everything a tourist will look for

Satisfied with the overall experience. Good value for what we got.
    • Double Room with City View

The room was smaller than expected. The kettle in the room didn't work. Reception area had insufficient staff so communication of the problem was delayed until departure time. However this did not spoil our holiday!

The location was ideal for our needs.

Convenient hotel for short stay in old Larnaca
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

Limited opening hours for reception (be sure you make arrangements to locate your key if you are arriving mid-afternoon or in the evening).

Excellent location. Reasonably-sized room with comfortable bed.

Good value
    • Double Room with City View

If you arrive on a Wednesday the reception is closed. You get details of where to get the key which was okay, but as we left early in Thursday we didn't actually see anyone. Seemed a bit strange.

Close to seafront and restaurants, but quiet.

Great location, but terrible rooms.

The view from the balcony on the staircase is really nice, however, the room is not so nice anymore. Just behind the window is the wall of the neighboring building, so the daylight barely reaches inside. The room is really tiny and dusky. There is also no safe place to store luggage. The only place that the Alkisti hotel staff pointed out was a staircase to which everyone has access from the street.

+ very clean
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

- it was noisy all night: having older windows and a road with cubical stone right under our window, and also the city fuss in the morning hours - bed was mediocre at best - the room was very warm: you can't leave the windows open because of the noise, and you can't leave the AC on all night because it's uncomfortable - the reception is not 24/7 as stated, however you can arrange check-in outside working hours and there is also a 24/7 phone number - the free parking is risky and not too legal (I think), as the road is very narrow and the car is sort of in the way. We ended up parking for 2 euros in a nearby parking (very-very close to the property and very spacious) - we had a power cut (only in our room, not the whole hotel) during our stay which was inconvenient

+ very clean + great location + spacious room + good furniture + good window view + cheap parking + free wifi + AC

Good for a short stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

- Very hard bed matress. I mean really very hard. - Strange hard and thin pillows and i had a feeling that they had something like a plastic cover under the actual linens, so they make noise when you sleep and specially turn. - Practically no windows in the room and quite tricky stairs, if you are a woman who has heavy luggage, be prepared to do some exercize, but however i think it is the nuance of the building itself. - No sound isolation, not a place to sleep late, because you will hear every single thing that is going on behind your door

I think this hotel is good for a short stay. It is typical 3 star with everything you might expect for such a property. Good location - just across a small street from St Lazarus and a few steps from the beach. The staff is friendly and was always in touch before the arrival. Note that reception only works on certain hours, not 24 hours, so the arrangements to pass you the key if you arrive late in the evening or at night should be done in advance (but then again, the staff will write you in advance to check the time of your arrival).

Will use the hotel again for a longer break....but a little twee for a holiday.

The taxi that did not turn up at 0330......not the hotel's fault ......but they should stop using that company for their clients

Center of all we needed for a night stop for an flight at 0510!!!

Good location for going out

Parking. The hotel announces it has free parking space in front of the entrance, but I could not find it. It takes too much time. My arrival time is not opening time of reception, so I think it is better to ask the place before the booking.

This hotel is locates just the center of Larnaca city, adjacent to St. Lazarus church. The view from 1 st floor terrace is so beautiful. 5 minutes walk to a beach and there are so many restaurant serving Cypriot local cuisine. Very convenient place.

Convenient, budget hotel in the heart of Larnaca
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with City View

Bed was a bit lumpy, but this was a budget stay...

Super convenient for me, arriving after midnight. Easy to find, centrally located. Very helpful, attentive staff and very good value. Easy parking.

Browse Alkisti City Hotel traveller photo gallery