Reviews of Aloe Hotel 4 stars

Poseidon Avenue, 8042 Paphos City, Cyprus

#210 of 236 hotels in Paphos City

Not great but ok in general.
    • Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View

The room was not very clean when I arrived. fridge and bath tub dirty. I took the all inclusive room type but if you ask for a bottle of water, they charge you 2,30 euros which is non-sense. limited number of tv channels all of them are greek except for BBC, and sometimes no signal. I chose the side sea view which is a waste of money because you barely see the beach. Unfair price for the quality of stay provided.

Excellent location, most of the staff are very nice. Breakfast /lunch / dinner were ok but almost the same every day. Beach is across the street and the hotel is a ten minute walk to the harbor. taxi from hotel to anywhere near the harbor or to the mall is 8 euros. WIFI is good, AC working properly.

No value for money
    • Double Room with Pool View

Very old hotel that by far does not worth its price. The view from the rooms at the back side is a dirty big roof with a ventilator that makes noice and brings all the smells from the kitchen to your balcony.

The staff was very friendly and responded very fast when we called that the hair dryer was defective.

Nice hotel with a lovely location

Hotel was great but the air conditioning in the room was strong enough when 5 people are in one room. Also the extra facilities in the hotel like the jacuzzi was at an extra change wish I didn’t except for a 4 star hotel.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

breakfast and pool was good.
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

rooms are prehistoric. no really sockets for mobile chargers. bath built in the 80s. curtain bath. carpets on floor

breakfast and pool was good. staff were very good.

The services of the hotel met our expectations more or less. Overall we had a great holiday.
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

At first we got a room which was very smelly (similar smell to wet old furniture) After we were shown another room on the first floor which had the same smell... at the end we got a room on the second floor which wasn’t smelly and it partially had a sea-view. We didn’t have to pay any upgrade and the receptionists were helpful so this issue didn’t affect our stay. Still, it wasn’t the best experience for the first time. The hotel should do something with the smelly rooms. The breakfast was ok but we didn’t like the scrambled eggs and the sousages. Restaurant staff should be more up-to-date with food intolerances and should speak better english. The hungry were a bit annoying during breakfast. :)

The staff of the hotel was very friendly and problem solving. We liked the tidyness of the room and the lobby. The garden and the pool was also pretty. In the room the air conditioning system was extremely powerful which was much needed considering the warm weather. The hotel has a great location. The beach is 3 minutes away, harbour by 15 minutes walk, bus stops (also to airport) 2 minutes away.

Not worth the money. It’s a VERY dated facility. Very dirty. It’s a 15/20 min walk to town.
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

We paid £600 for 7 days, that’s just bed and breakfast. We did not receive a double bed. 2 singles out together, kept falling in between. Not ideal. The facility is outdated. Our room had a pool of ants, so we asked to change. The second room was equally dirty with stains on walls (others have said the same, look on tripadvisor). The breakfast is samey. The pool area is smaller than shown on photos, it’s dated and really really dirty. The staff were VERY rude, some rarely smile, short tempered. Also the taxi prices are HIGH, my advice is always order your own. We got quoted 65 for airport fare. I found another for 30. Just be careful.

the location is a short 6 minute walk to the closest beach, the beach is a little heavy on seaweed but overall ok.

Awful place
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

Its really awful place, dirty and very old. I don't recomend it at all. It stinks. Its not 4* hotel. I don't know why booking. com offer it. They should take a look. :-( And it was not cheap. I'm dissappointed.

Breakfast was ok.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

How about a renovation and better quality of services in restaurants? Otherwise don't bother....
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

This hotel was 4 star's...in the 80s and in the 90s...in the 00s was already old fashioned and in the 10s not even close to 3 stars ...Well really when was the last time you changed something or paint the walls or renovate something. Regarding breakfast, come on seriously? How can scramble eggs can ever be so bad you finally decide after the 2nd fork to quit them??? I don't know about you but coloured water is not juice or fruit drink, is just coloured water. Pastries, cheese, short cuts?? You really need a talent to make such a large variety of food stuff so low quality and flavour. You must be really hungry to eat there....and I was not thankfully. Also why do you try so hard with photos to impress the future customers? It's only worst because when you book due to the photos and then you see the reality you are 10 times more disappointed. Seriously photo shop is for models in Instagram, not hotels. And for god shake when you give the choise to customer to choose between a double bed or two singles you should be able to comply with its wishes. Otherwise don't ask, it's not fair to do that. I only book double bed rooms, if I knew it could be eather way I would not even look at you. Cheap shot from you guys. Value for money? Not even close.. maximum should be 50euro per night. 1 euro more makes it not value for money.

The staff was kind and helpful although I should not have to ask for an extra favour to get a double bed since I choose a room with a double bed right form the start of my booking.

2 nights 2 many, 3rd night brilliant stayed at new hotel and enjoyed the next 12 days
    • Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View

First night I arrived I looked at room and couldn’t believe my eyes,the room was dark and smelly,carpet in the room is a no go, so I refused that room and the second room I just excepted as I just wanted sleep,next day there tried to put me in the same room from night before then I said no, so I looked for a cleaner and none smelly hotel, then the second night I was given a room with a doulble bed great, if I wasn’t with my daughter,

The day I left

The beds were comfortable and clean.
    • Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View

On Booking with booking.com we were asked if we wanted an upgrade for an additional fee for a side sea view which we took and paid for in full on arrival, where upon arrival in the room, there was a building under construction which blocked any view other than the car park and we were not refunded any money and nor were they able to make a refund only booking .com. So we asked for a complimentary meal as compensation rather than nothing and the meal was inedible, not fresh at all, more like reheated food. There were insufficient parking facilities and the WiFi was non existent in the bedroom and very erratic in the lobby so we had no internet connection throughout the duration of the stay.

The bed was firm, linen was fresh and soft and overall very comfy.

The pool and breakfast are to be appreciated!

For a quoted 4-star hotel the interior of the rooms leaves a desirable, furniture and utilities are old does not deserve the money paid. Requires an urgent renovation!

The pool and breakfast are to be appreciated!

The swimming pool and the location was perfect!
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

The room has smells of mold and moisture needs to be refurnished and upgrade. Beds not so comfortable.. Bad attitude of pool staff.. Looking for a free sun-bed all was reserved and no one was inside the pool!! Poor breakfast.. Hotel needs upgrade in all positions.

The swimming pool and the location was perfect!!

Would use the hotel again for one night but wouldn’t stay there onholiday
    • Single Room with Garden View

The WiFi couldn’t be reached from my room . The dated decoration 12pm checkout , which is standard in most hotels but didn’t appreciate the phone call asking me about if I had an extra person in the room . Which actually wasn’t the case and woke me up ! The day time staff very polite night shift man rude .

The location close to where I need to work The man on reception in the day was very helpful and polite

Don’t stay in this hotel bad choice!

Very slow wi-fi everywhere in the hotel,staff very impolite,Food very limited choices. Breakfast every morning for seven mornings the same,lunch the same food every day,Dinner same story.Thank God we had a car so we can go around but Paphos after 10 years being back no much changes.

Location was good.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Awful property definitely not a 4*. Totally not worth value for money. Good location though.
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

100% not a 4* hotel! In general i wasnt happy with the night audit staff as well as some people working during the day. Room was awful!!! Nothing as seen in pictures....stains everywhere from floor to ceiling and walls. Bath was good looking, but the smell coming from the channel was unbearable. You cannot even breathe when entering the room from a long day on the beach. In additio to all these problems, the room is old fashioned maybe last decorated in 80s. Breakfast is mostly English one, since majority of the people staying in the hotel are people from UK. Will never come back to this hotel!!!

Very nice location across the street is the sea. Very few people from the staff were good. People working in the pool bar and breakfast were awesome. Along with the pool (in which cleanliness i doubt) this is the only positive thing about the property.

2 pools are nice.
    • Double Room with Pool View

Old wooden doors and furniture. Weak wifi.

2 pools are nice. One for swimming, another for relaxing. Breakfast is nice, but small choice of local cuisine. Mainly for british tastes. Fresh linen, bath expendables, good cleaning.

The bad and the good
    • Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View

Unfirtunately, standards have fallen since last we visited 6 years ago. Upon check-in one of the front office clerks was so in a hurry to take her break that she left the other clerk to simultaneously check us in with another arrival who didn't want to wait his turn. Worst, however, was lunch. It was horrible. I got sick after eating fish and couldn't eat for the rest of the day. At breakfast I had to endure a drawn out reconciliation among members of the staff who apparently had a misunderstanding of sorts. I didn't have to hear it! Oh and a friendly "philosophical"conversation ensued with one of the managers as to whether the customer is always right....in the 21st Century nonetheless.

Cleanliness, the cleaning staff, the waiters/ waitresses, front office staff were friendly. The hotel room rate was very good.

An honest review - please read.
    • Double Room with Pool View

HUGE HOTEL BEING BUILT ACROSS THE STREET NOT SHOWN IN IMAGES. Generally old and run down, phone was ancient, 'flood lit tennis courts' were rotting away. 'Breakfast in the room' was a form you placed on your door handle before 5am, we did this on two days, neither days did we receive the breakfast. Lifts were awful, terrifying, took the stairs on almost every occasion. On our floor (the third) it said out of order but we didn't notice this until we'd already ridden in them from the ground floor. Either the sign was wrong, or they had allowed guests to use a faulty lift. Mini market is not on site, across the road from the huge overflowing rubbish bins on sight. Minibar refers to empty fridge in the room. NOT A FOUR STAR. Staff were either pleasant, or terribly rude. A large family arrived halfway through our stay, drinking and smoking in the pool, causing the water near them to turn a murky brown colour as their beers and coca-colas and ash was dropped in there. This is forbidden by the hotel, but staff allowed this to continue. We complained and as told many others did too ... but they didn't prevent this action, too scared. NOT a 10 minute stroll to the harbour, I am 20 years old and my partner is 25 and we are both in relatively good shape, even if you google maps it, it says 17 minutes but I would say 25 to the restaurants and bars. False advertising at its best, not a 4 star hotel. The curtain was ripped in our room. Beds and old chairs thrown around the hotel, just left there. Was not asked how our stay was or 'we look forward to seeing you again' when checking out. The majority of these things are show in my photos so please look, I am not being picky, me and my partner are both students working long hours to save to be able to get a holiday, this was not as advertised, truly disappointed.

The pool was the saving grace of this hotel. Beautiful, great temperature. Pool bar was well stocked and relatively priced. Room was large, comfortable enough. Good Wifi

Very good for the price
    • Family Room with Mountain View (2 Adults + 2 Children)

No flat tv at the arrival but they brought one later upon request

Everything except the shower that needs a little maintance. Staff was friendly. Good breakfast.

Good value for money if you plan on spending most of your time outside the hotel.
    • Double Room with Pool View

The decor belongs to the 1990s (no hand held shower heads, no flat screen TVs, drapes are dated, carpets are dated).

Very good breakfast. Close to the beach. Perfect location walking distance to many attractions, bars, restaurants.

We would never come back, because of the poor air conditioning and the extremely uncomfortable beds.
    • Double Room with Pool View

The air conditioning was almost non existent, and the beds were extremely uncomfortable. Because of these reasons, We hardly slept for the entire week!

3rd stay here out of 4 trips to Pafos
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

Coffee isnt the greatest, but having a few coffee shops within walking distance meant I wasn't left decaffeinated.

A great hotel, my 3rd stay here. Did try a different resort on my previous visit to Pafos, but unfortunately even though it was considerably more costly and advertising itself as 5 stars, it was not anywhere as good as Aloe. The rooms are well kept here, they have a rule of not reserving sunbeds which is a bonus. Only 5 min walk to the beach, 15 mins walk to the harbour. Cannot recommend Aloe Hotel enough.

Good location and very good food.
    • Single Room with Garden View

Receptionist forgot to give All Inclusive bracelet and explain more about hotel service and package. During the stay not available WiFi in a room, only at the reception area.

Good location and very good food. Awesome restaurants and swimming pool bar!

Decent hotel in a convenient location. Reccomend for short stay
    • Single Room with Garden View

Biggest downside - rooms facing the street. Booked a garden view, but i was given street view with a huge construction site in front. Street is noisy, so consider this if you’re sensitive to noises at night. For me it wasnt pleasant nor relaxing. The last days of my stay the terrace of the main restaurant was closed due to some construction works - was not possible to have breakfast outside. Pool area was just okay, doesnt look as good as in the photos. Wouldnt choose this hotel again.

Location is good, close to the harbour, bus stop nearby with busses going to the airport, waterpark and aphrodites rock, close to restaurants and shops. The beach is just in front of the hotel - probably the best beach in paphos town. Breakfast was tasty, but everyday the same. Hotel and room was clean, comfy bed, wifi throughout, aircon working well but noisy in the room. Didnt have much interaction with the staff, however the receptionist was friendly.

Very friendly stuff, great location, the pool is amazing, cozy beds! Filled w. middleaged British..
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

There was a problem and WiFi was down for 24h. Unfortunately that was a big issue for us, not having other access to the internet in Cyprus, but the WiFi

Mattresses very fluffy and cozy! You get a very good rest and the air-conditioning is working great

The staff was very attentive and friendly, room was clean...
    • Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View

Pool facilities need a little renovation but overall very satisfactory!

The staff was very attentive and friendly, room was clean with a good size TV, breakfast was great with fresh ingredients and big variety of options.

Central location!
    • Double Room with Pool View

Needs to be refurnished - its looking a little dated. Telephone in the room didnt work, no room service available after 11 but no one tells you this until you call up to order. Wifi in the rooms very poor.

Central location! Breakfast was good, all premises clean, pools nice and staff very friendly

The location and the staff is great
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

We booked a room for 3 and they just added an additional bed in a room for 2. It was ok but a lil bit lack of space

The location and the staff is great

Convenient location and a nice pool, but the worst staff attitude I've ever experienced
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

The attitude of most of the staff members we encountered was absolutely horrendous. Restaurant staff would stare rudely and clean around us while we ate, including literally taking away the plates/utensils we were eating from. Staff would also regularly (at least once a day) try to let themselves into our room, without knocking first (or without waiting for a reply), to "inspect" the room or to demand the return of the tea/coffee making facilities. By the way, we paid €12 for these (though they would be complementary in any other hotel), and they didn't even give us a full three days' use out of them - they were sent to the room on Saturday evening and collected first thing on Tuesday by a rude woman who didn't even knock, she just immediately tried to open the door. We also fell out with a bartender in the outdoor bar because despite having the same name and menu as the indoor bar, the "happy hour" promotion didn't apply there, which wasn't made clear at all. After explaining our confusion and pointing out that this could be misleading for customers, we had a full-on argument with him about this and he was just nasty to deal with. Seriously, we met maybe three staff members at this hotel (including a man at reception, another who I think was the bar manager and one of the cleaning ladies) who were actually pleasant to talk to, but they are so severely let down by their colleagues it's just shocking. Regarding the rooms, they are quite dated with old carpets and our main plug socket wasn't working. We also had an adjoining room which meant we could hear quite clearly through the door into the next room.

Rooms were kept clean, good location, nice pool

the hotel is located in a very nice area just across the...
    • Single Room with Garden View

the room furniture needs to be renovated its the old style, the beds where a bit uncomfortable, but for a short stay it was ok

the hotel is located in a very nice area just across the street to the beach,it has a very nice pools and garden. breakfast was excellant

view from the room on the sea !
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

its really old now, no chargers or adopters for phones if you need it, the street is loud in the night

view from the room on the sea ! you can see sunset every evening

this hotel is in an excellent location
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

the corridors need a bit of refurbishment

hotel was superbly located and the foyer area was very tidy and presentable the rooms were comfortable the only thing that let it down was the tired corridors but that was a minor criticism the hotel was very good staff were excellent and met our needs perfectly will stay there again

The view from 332 room was amazing .
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

It was very hot in the afternoon when the sun was on our room , the aircondition was only blowing warm air. When we called the reception they said that they didn't changed the airconditions for the warm wather and they asked if we wanted a fan. The temperature of the room wasn't pleasant and we felt very uncomfortable.

The view from 332 room was amazing . very comfortable room and cleaned. The pool was clean big and amazing

Very pleasant stay & excellent value
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

The breakfast was a little chaotic however there was a fairly good choice & it was a very busy weekend

We were meeting friends in Kato Paphos & this was an ideal choice - The Aloe was an excellent price for 1 night B&B & we were allocated a lovely room on the front of the hotel. It was Orthodox Easter & a bottle of water with a little plate of chocolates & a chocolate egg were complimentary in the room. Nice touch

Location is excellent and it's a lovely walk along the...

Unfortunately there is a new hotel being built opposite the Aloe, blocking the view to the sea and creating a lot of noise. Our room was directly facing this but staff were extremely helpful and moved us to another room at the side which was much better.

Location is excellent and it's a lovely walk along the front to the harbour.

We will return 😊
    • Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View

Would of liked tea / coffee in room . Only booked in for two nights had to be minimum of three nights .

Hotel was lovely , friendly staff , good food , pools fab , great selection of cocktails with a happy hour ! Walking distance to centre , nice beach across the road . Ample on site parking . A thoroughly enjoyable stay , we wished we had booked longer .

Very comfortable and pleasant spoiled only by the drilling opposite
    • Single Room with Garden View

I thought the dining room was a bit soulless Main issue is the hotel being built opposite as there is a lot of drilling noise. This is only heard at the front and so the pool at the rear is quiet. Unfortunately my room at the front now has an obscured sea view and the drilling started at 8!!

Lovely big airy room. Fresh bedding and towels on a very regular basis. Lovely breakfast buffet and beautiful pool area with plenty of sun beds. Very quiet location and a short stroll to the main shops and harbour

Cheap deal great location but dated rooms
    • Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View

Rooms are dated and need a refurb. Lots of building opposite . Noise from local youngsters i cars racing around

location is awesome and local restaurants are amazing.

Last-minute weekend break - great turnout: weather, hotel, people, Cypriot hospitality, attactions.
    • Single Room with Garden View

IMPORTANT: Aimed at Booking.com listing and not the hotel: when listing "facilities" on your description, please distinguish what items are included and what are optional extras. Tea/Coffee Maker and Safety Deposit Box were listed but would each incur extra costs. IMPORTANT: Some sea view rooms may no longer be available as now obscured by a HUMONGOUS hotel construction development directly opposite. Let's hope the hotel updates their room descriptions pronto. MINOR: Although a power-shower head (over bath), the hose/head could do with an adjustable bracket (why positioned off centre !?) and be fitted with a longer hose.

Charming, polite, welcoming, informative staff. Great facilities: swimming pools (indoors and outdoors), fitness facilities, health treatments, choice of lounge areas. Very convenient location to centre, beaches, harbour, bars, shops, restaurants, attractions and bus terminus. Excellent choice at Buffet Breakfast. Other handy on-site eating - restaurant dining, cafe and (happy hour) bar. Bedroom - large twin-room, high ceiling, with plenty of storage and seating area. Small terrace area with "garden view" (a large tarmacked car park supplemented with a grass verge, low hedging and palm trees). Recommend for solo travellers, value for money and yes, would return again :)

other than the disappointment of ironing facilities, i found...
    • Single Room with Garden View

This hotel mentions in the booking.com that they provide the ironing facilities but we actually have to go to the special iron room at the different level of the hotel. it was a little bit disappointed.

other than the disappointment of ironing facilities, i found that this hotel is averagely good. it has a few good restaurants and cafes to hangout not far from it. the parking is free and no need a reservation for it.

Nothing much, just basic things
    • Single Room with Garden View

When I went to the reception to Checkin on Saturday I was given a key to a room that has been already occupied by the previous client and had a bad smell of smoking all over it. Went back to the reception and they apologize and gave me a second room. Same thing again for the second time. Going back to the reception the man there said “but it should have been empty, give me 10-15 min to check it out” I left the hotel and went back in 3 hours with no information in between. I would like them to be more organized next time, doubt it if there’s going to be a second time.

Nothing much, just basic things

Comfortable, pleasant and on the whole a relaxing break.
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

No coffee/tea facilities in my room.

The view from my room was beautiful and very relaxing. An ideal location to enjoy peace and quiet within a moments walking distance to great night life and sea front views.

Should be a 2 star. Would not recommend this place unless you are a cat!!
    • Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View

There is no sea view, but still charged me for it. There are two hotels being built in front of the Aloe which was very noisy of a morning. We were not informed of this on booking. Rooms very small and need a total refurb. Spa facilities were a joke. Had to pay for everything the only thing free was the pool and that needed a good scrub. No coffee making facilities or iron in room. Cats are everywhere and even when sat out the front you could smell cat pooh. when sat by pool they are all over the sunbeds and there is pooh all over the grass. Hotel bar could be open a bit later.

The staff were very friendly

Enjoyable
    • Single Room with Garden View

There wasn’t anything I didn’t like

The reception and area within the hotel were really nice.,The room was comfortable but basic. It was very clean and needed modernisation but considering how much I paid was extremely good value for money. The staff were very friendly. I would stay here again.

Great price and location, would recommend.
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

The TVs are old (big and bulky with no USB, hdmi connectivity), the hotel needs updating as it feels outdated in places but then it adds to the character, there was a lot of road noise at front of hotel at night but the rooms at the back are silent so try and get a room at the back if you can

Great location (15 min walk to harbour / 10 min to massage parlour / 20 min walk to go karting and mini golf), has a lot of character, good price, friendly staff, decent breakfast, free table tennis

Good fun girls weekend away
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

Advert said spa but it's not on site and had to pay for jacuzzi and sauna not clear when booking. No tea coffee facilities you had to pay extra. Could do with water in the rooms upon arrival.

Room good size. Good choice of food. The moonlight bar lovely. Great location easy to find

Nasiest experience ever
    • Single Room with Garden View

Rude and unsympathetic staff Old and tired rooms Unclean environment no safe, no minibar or tea making facility false advertisement, there was no garden view room when I arrived as per my booking

Near to sea and amazing mosaics in site behind harbour.
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

Near to sea and amazing mosaics in site behind harbour. Very much a tourist coastal strip...hire a car and go towards Troodos mountains if you prefer peace ,a more authentic feel and some beautiful ancient churches. Hotel staff pleasant and helpful, rooms have limited views but clean. Building site opposite a pity but not noisy at night and easy access to water's edge walk between buildings. Breakfast crowded around 9, and coffee machines not vg, but plenty of fruit, yogurt , cold meat and cheese andq full English if you want it.

Despite reservations we both had a pleasent stay
    • Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View

Breakfast could have been improved,and some mornings it was chaotic with nowhere to sit.The rooms were quite shabby and need improvement.It was an absolute rip off to charge 2 euroes per day for a safe key,and also extra money for tea making facilities.I have travelled extensively and never been charged extra for this before.Reception staff could have been more customer friendly.

The pool area was excellent.The housekeeping staff very good.Plenty of towels and shampoo etc.

• Double or Twin Room with Sea View

DO NOT BOOK A SEA VIEW ROOM: there is a new hotel build between Aloe and the sea so you can't see it anymore!!

old building, not a beautifull hotel but clean and nice location, 20 min walk from the center of Paphos

Amazing
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

The only thing that was really bad and its a shame is the aircondition in the room the air was not cold enough even not cold at all so we complained twice about it they send a technician that could do nothing at the end and the soloution was to bring us a fan to the room, so dear aloe hotel fix your aircondition in the room and your hotel will be perfect.

To be honest when i saw other reviwes of the hotel i got a bit scared but after staying at aloe i could say dont always belive what you read, the hotel is great the location is very good the swimming pool is amazing and the staff overe there are very kind, helpfull and do their best to service you. The food was really good, clean and tasty, although the selection wasn't huge but there was nothing missing you could find what ever you want. Some people said its a bit outdated well maybe a little bit but no to a point that really bothers you.

Recommend to choose just bed and breakfast option
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

Slow and not always available wifi. Always the same menu for breakfast. Staff look always tired and never smile.

Nice pool and always available sun beds. Close to the beach and good restaurants if you like to take dinner outside. Good connection with airport by public bus.

Expected it to be nicer for the price paid and would have liked better service from staff
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

Requested a double bed however got 2 single beds instead due to unavailability. Wi-Fi was very on and off. Reception staff was rude when trying to book an airport transfer for next day and made it quite difficult. Air conditioner in the room was very weak and provided minimal cooling. TV was very old and hard to operate, for the price we paid, I would have expected a nicer hotel and better service from the hotel staff.

Lobby area was very nice. Room and bathroom were clean.

great hotel within easy location of the airport and pafos
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

we would have liked access to beverages when we arrived but it was very late when we got there so everything closed

room very comfortable and breakfast great in addition use of the pool for the day was included

Average hotel for a short stay.
    • Single Room with Inland View

Air conditioning wasn't too strong, male night-time receptionist was rude, cooked breakfast wasn't very good

Average breakfast, good gym, nice pool, good location, comfortable room.

Very nice pool,
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

No kettle in the room for tea. We have to pay minimum 2 euro for three days to have this service and the fridge in the room was not working unless we order something from the minibar

Very nice pool,

This is the first bad review I'm giving. The only good thing is its location, nothing else!
    • Single Room with Inland View

1. The accommodation was not as booked on booking.com with the excuse that I had to confirm prior to my arrival, even though I did and nothing was mentioned to me that I couldn't be accommodated as requested! 2. The hotel was smelling terribly. 3. The cleaning staff was shouting in the corridors since early hours in the morning, waking people up. 4. The hotel needs renovation. The elevators, the bathrooms and the rooms are way too old and have never been renovated.

The location of the hotel

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Although the location and staff were quite good but I doubt that I will stay again.

The shower water temperature kept changing and was not constant. The Hotel and furniture including bathrooms need serious renovation. They still have the old bulky TV's in the rooms with local Cyprus channels only. I had to change rooms because the first room they gave me had very bad WiFi reception and could not connect. The WiFi in the second room was better but not much. We could only get a decent signal in the public areas.

The staff were helpful, cordial and professional especially those at the reception. The staff were the most positive aspect about this Hotel.

4.5
    Uncomfortable room
    • Family Room with Mountain View (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The room had very old furniture and the aircondition was noisy very dirty and was not cooling enough

Swimming pole was great
    • Single Room with Garden View

too expensive for the room !!

Swimming pole was great and great location

Pool area.
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

Staff support was fine but could be better. No hair conditioner in room

Pool area. Bfast amazing. Clean room.

Cleanliness and decor

Carpets on the corridors and room

Cleanliness and decor

Great staff.

Breakfast was average.

Great staff. Good location. Good for solo travel too. Pool was great.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Nice swimming pool
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

The WiFi signal is poor quality.

Nice swimming pool Location

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Needs a good renovation apart from that the hotel is great...
    • Double Room with Pool View

Needs a good renovation apart from that the hotel is great friendly staff and the location great

Nutella on breakfast, and open the souna, gym and jacuzzi

Nutella on breakfast, and open the souna, gym and jacuzzi

All the rest
    • Single Room with Garden View

Bad smell in the room . Not so effective air condition .

All the rest

Swiming pool
    • Double or Twin Room with Side Sea View

Poor hotel with poor food...bad choice for all inclucive..

Swiming pool

Well not bad.
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

The aircondition was not working properly in order to cool the room.

The staff hospitality.

• Double or Twin Room with Inland View

The courtin in the bath tube.
    • Single Room with Garden View

The courtin in the bath tube. In fact, the whole bath tube should be changed for a proper shower

• Double Room with Pool View

The decoration and design was not modern, "old" furniture

Pool area was great

Rooms are clean but could do with an upgrade.
    • Double Room with Pool View

Rooms are clean but could do with an upgrade.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Comfortable and simplr

I would have appreciated some music by the pools

Friendly and very helpful staff. The location is amazing.

Good value for money
    • Double or Twin Room with Inland View

Arrogance and discourtesy of some of the other guests, Russian and Eastern European - very ignorant

The pool area