Reviews of Daphne Hotel Apartments 3 stars

3, Alkminis, Kato Paphos, 8041 Paphos City, Cyprus

#149 of 236 hotels in Paphos City

Nothing .

Couldn't find a better place to stay in paphos then this ! Amazing location (next to the beach , walkway , and most important bar street ;) ) rooms are huge great pool and the pool is a lot of fun !! The staff are always there to listen and help in anything which I think is very important ! Highly recommend !!

• Studio with Inland View

Wi-fi is a torture it does not work at all. Furniture really old. The curtains of the bath were disgusting and full of mushrooms. It was not really clean. The hot water works randomly. We couldn't find a sharp knife in the kitchen. They could not manage a crowded day, it was lotta people waiting in the hall in order of making the check-in. The air condition simply does not work.

Location is nice. Quite close to the harbor bus station. Plenty of restaurants, pubs, tours agencies and car rentals around. You can find a nice supermarket just 2 minutes walking. It's not so hard going to the coral bay from there.

• Studio with Inland View

We stayed here at the start of our visit and loved the location so much we rebooked for the last few nights. We were a party of three brothers and sisters and booked a studio room. When we arrived we were upgraded to a two bedroom apartment which was excellent. The hotel is located just off the promenade close to the sea, bars restaurants, and the bus station.

• Studio with Inland View

Receptionist was less than helpful and had to be reminded he still had my passport on the scanner! It's supposed to be Free WiFi but never offered the code. Asked where room was and given vague and inaccurate directions. Found 2 other blocks before I eventually found mine. Road next to hotel is main cut through to sea front and was noisy all night. Windows left open so bedroom had mosquitos

• Studio with Inland View

The bedroom air con didn’t work, we had a leak when it rained, the pool was being used by families eating food by side and allowing kids to eat in pool (watermelon and pips thrown in water), which we told to staff but nothing done. Food was good but basic.

The pool was nice size, location was good for walking to sea front in evening etc and local enough for tourist bits.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment with Inland View

Filthy, shower curtain had mold toilet pipes same. Dated furniture. Room smelled of urine. Air con very poor. Cooker disgusting. Worktop cracked/burned. Foyer no air con not enough loungers/seats at pool.

We used this property whilst out of villa waiting on flight which was thankfully the same day! Location good everything else poor.

• Studio with Inland View

The staff were very helpful. We needed a room for the day as our flight was delayed. We booked here as it was so cheap but we were nicely surprised. Especially with pool, location and staff. An extra bonus was the shower was really powerful.

• Studio with Inland View

The hotel was value for money my only real criticism was the poor wi-fi both in the room and at times very close to reception. Spoke to receptionist but the lady just showed me how to log in. Spoiled it a bit as had to use supermarket across the road for internet.

Staff were all very good, breakfast was ok. rooms cleaned to high standard. close to harbour and transport. Very nice pool.

Rooms were dirty. Nevermind being run down. A place can be run down and still be clean but rooms were smelly and so we're the bathrooms. Breakfast was inedible. Check in was a nightmare and we were told that were not getting the rooms that we booked(2 bed apartments but we were getting 1 bed apartments instead)

• Studio with Inland View

The whole hotel needs renovation. The quality of the breakfast is poor. The hotel is noisy.

The staff is kind, helpful. The location of the hotel is good, everything close.

• Studio with Inland View

Breakfast was ok, however tables were always dirty and never wiped down. Had to ask for table to be cleaned. The outside lighting on our block didnt work. So opening door with key was difficult had to use my light on my mobile

Reception ladies were lovely, helpful, and friendly

• Studio with Inland View

We need at invoice because ryanair refund as money but to this time we not relieve yet. Also we order taxi by hotel but taxi do not give as invoice. Can you help as?

• Studio with Inland View

Where to start?!!!!!! To sum it up - was nothing like the web site said, as for cleanliness if turning the sofa cushions to hide the vomit stains from previous occupants is acceptable cleanliness then your ok (nothing more to be said!!)

Parking was convenient

• Studio with Inland View

Excellent value for money, livingroom, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and a terrace, very good location next to the beach and Kato Paphos bus station so one can gat easy around the island by bus.

• Studio with Inland View

Old installation, not bad but old. Wifi pretty useless in the room, at least in the room I was. A little noisy because it is next to the main street.

Very close to the center of Kato Pafos. Supermarket across the street, pubs and coffee shops near. Everything you need is 5 mins walking. Big room with kitchen, fridge, tv and aircondition. Very helpful staff.

• Studio with Inland View

WI FI did not work on the backside of block 2 .I had studio nr109. Lights broken on the left side of the path so difficult to find the studio at arrival in evening . If you have backproblems ask for a lower floor because nobody to bring your heavy suitcase upstairs. Basic kitchen not suitable to do alot of cooking.

Perfect location. Comfy beds. Clean. Every day room cleaned, fresh towels. Breakfast good but maybe a bit more choice in bread would be nice .Accomadation is Exacetely like on the pictures .Friendly reception and staff .

• Studio with Inland View

the whole stay was vile the lady who has hair like scary Mary on the front desk is enough to put you off let alone her stinking attitude. Don’t know what’s more vile her or the hotel

Nothing to like about it the place is absolutely disgusting!!! Absolutely filthy no electric/ lights in the front room and kitchen, no hot water had to shower with freezing cold water none of the taps worked in the basin so had to brush teeth using the shower water

• Studio with Inland View

Apartment was a little dirty but the room service was good. I understand there was information that Wi-fi it’s only in the certain areas but the signal was terrible, sometimes unable to connect to Internet.

Apartament was bigger than I expected. Location was great. Helpful man at the reception and nice bartender at the hotel bar.

• Studio with Inland View

No lockers to leave the bag if you come some hours before the check-in. No adapters even for rent. Some cars were parked too close to the entrance, that it was impossible to go out.

Very close to the seaside. Good apartment facilities. Pleasant staff.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment with Inland View

The vile state of the apartment. I have thrown better shower curtains in the bin. The bathroom tiles had a good few thick millimetres of grime on them. As for the the kitchen. I walked in and saw the soggy paperback book wedged under the fridge to try and stop it from rocking then looked at the rest of it making a fast exit shutting the door. I forbid any of the family from going in there. So glad I took antibacterial wipes and detol spray with me. However so sad I could not afford to walk away and book another place.

Great location. Noisy but that didn’t bother us.

• Studio with Inland View

Despite of being GENIUS I asked for my two check in and check out hours in advance and i was confirmed twice no problem. When i got there they made me wait for two hours cos suppously they were full. They did not even respect my two late check out hours and kicked me at midday. Guys if you can not manage with the GENIUS extras do not offer this option please. Some people take places sometimes for its extras. Thank you. Nice breakfast to be fair.

• Studio with Inland View

Wifi did not really reach the room easily: are you going to Cyprus for wifi?

The room is big, and comfortable. Staff super kind. Breakfast superb. Top location. I finally extended my stay. Price is great, too!

• Studio with Inland View

The kitchen utencils are very old though clean and in working order.

Great staff - from the receptionists to the cleaning lady - smiling, service-minded, excellent. Great location - a bit noisy but so is the whole of Kato Paphos. Spacious flat, kept very clean, very comfy bed.

• Studio with Inland View

They charged my card for half stay before i arrive to the hotel. Then in the checkout they charged me again for the whole stay and they say that the first charge will be refunded. Now, after 20 days no refund to my card. I told them that i dont trust this system of payment but they assured me that the amount will be refunded. Now i must start contact with my bank and spend 10 days searching.

• Studio with Inland View

needs renovation but as long it's clean looks and smells nice

Good location, comfortable apartment, nice breakfast. Friendly staff (lady at breakfast, nice Receptionist ( Christina). value for money

• Studio with Inland View

Our experience at the "DAPHNE" hotel started well but unfortunately, it was ruined due to the bad service in the place. On our 3rd night at the hotel, we returned from a night out in the city and discovered that someone broke into the room and 110 Euros had been stolen - straight from our personal bag, all the money that left in the room was taken. Our room had a balcony that faced one of the hotel's driveways. Without any fencing ... when we arrived, we saw that the doors were securely closed so we were not worried. The hotel has no security at all, which is very unsettling and unexpected given the fact that the hotel is defined as a 3 star apartment hotel. The hotel has a great touristic location which means - in the center of the center (!). There is literally no fencing to the hotel and the entrance is actually on the turn from the promenade, which is the most crowded street in Paphos. A hotel in such a location is expected to offer safes in rooms for free - but this is not the case. Do you want to keep your belongings? Pay money. If you have not paid extra money – everything is only your responsibility. Of course, my personal possessions and belongings are solely my responsibility. But what about my personal safety? Or let's say, objects that I cannot physically put in a safe such as a professional camera (worth 15,000 NIS=3,465 EURO eprox.) that just don't fit in there? It was a miracle that it was not stolen ... We immediately approached to the hotel's reception. Police arrived in the morning and claimed that we had left the balcony door open because they saw it open in the morning after I opened the door 5 minutes before they arrived ... They took away all responsibility from anyone else but us and accused us of negligence. Of course, we took responsibility, because it was us who left our money in the room. But then a question arises - does the hotel have no responsibility for its residents?

good location.

• Studio with Inland View

Breakfast seemed to have the veggies cut the day before so they were stale. Still the buffet was ok. As the area is central touristic noise from party people goes all night. If you have problems with that just ask for more remote room.

Great location, clean spacious room, all comforts in it, good time for check out - 12 pm, helpful and polite staff.

• Studio with Inland View

very basic, kitchen cupboards was in bad repair . we looked out onto a tatty broken down old pub . thank goodness we didn't pay a lot and only stopped one night.

position of hotel is good just off the sea front and close to supermarket

• Studio with Inland View

Nothing ? Highly recommended.

Very clean. Super location. Very good price for such a place. It is an apartment and not a room! You can cook. Nice balcony. Great swimming pool. Subway, restaurants and supermarket just next. 4 minutes walk from Harbor station.

• Studio with Pool View

The booking was incorrect, the staff were rude when we explain our room was wrong and when we told them things were broken in the room they said they would come ‘in a little bit and fix it’ and then never turned up.

• Studio with Inland View

there was no elevator and we had to go up to the third floor with suitcases, old-fashioned rooms, very old furniture, a large old air conditioner just warming up After booking we asked for a late check-out and received confirmation. When we arrived at the hotel, they told us to confirm check-out only on the basis of hotel occupancy and they confirmed the check-out by mistake Towels are changed only every 3 days and this should be the conditions before ordering

The location, a supermarket nearby, a central bus station in the area, close to the port and various restaurants and shops (We were arranged to transfer from the airport to the hotel and back (of course, for a fee

• Two-Bedroom Apartment with Inland View

I don’t even know where to start, this was the worst apartment I have ever stayed in. The sheets were dirty and were not changed every 3 days, the lights above the bed were falling off and I nearly hit my head on it. Someone stole money and perfume from our room and when we reported it to the staff they were not helpful and we were told to deal with it. We asked to speak to the manager on many occasions but was told he was too busy. Although we had priority late check out, the lady at the reception was telling us to “get out” when it reached 12pm. We did not feel safe at all whilst staying in this property and the whole apartment is a health hazard.

• Studio with Inland View

This is a very basic (not luxury) hotel-apt with an EXCELLENT location near the harbor, shopping, and all the buses. The wifi was good - and the 24-hr staff was always willing to help.

• Studio with Inland View

There was a problem with the payment, which the woman at Daphne hotel said they hadn't received from Booking.com, so we had to pay twice. It's now in the process of being sorted out, but I don't know if it was Daphne Hotel's or Booking.com's fault so I don't want to wrongly blame anybody. I know that mistakes happen and I hope we will get a refund soon, but I am concerned about the payment system. Some noise from local bars. If we had wanted to do any cooking there were no cooking pots.

The apartment was fine for what we needed, it was clean, spacious, comfortable and there was a kettle, briki, cups, glasses, cutlery and a cooker, but no cooking pots - The staff were friendly and welcoming. Balcony was alright.

• Studio with Inland View

Rooms need a lot of attention plug sockets dirty and coming away from the walls. Cooking facilitys are apalling. Cleaning questionable

In a great location

• Studio with Pool View

We arrived at location at 10 AM. We announced that we need early check in and received a confirmation but we had to wait 4 hours in the lobby to receive a room. The room was at the 2nd floor (last) of one of the buildings and all the noise from the hot water system was crazy. We barely could sleep. It felt like a train was constantly passing the room. The furniture is extremely old and in very bad shape. Doors would not close, drawers would not open and the safe deposit box had no lock (even if in the lobby there is a big sign saying that they do not respond to objects placed outside the safety box and also charge you for the key to the deposit box, but we had no lock). The kitchen could not be used. We were afraid because everything looked broken. The bathroom was dirty and they clean the room once every 3 days, so never for us since we stayed 3 nights. The breakfast was very poor, just eggs that were mostly cold no matter how they were cooked, tomatoes, some meat and one type of cheese. Just bananas and oranges as fruits and the worst coffee I ever had. The pool looked dirty, old and even if some old people seemed to like it, we didn’t try it. Maybe some might say that it is a low price hotel, and it might be for this period and compared to other hotels, but in my opinion it wasn’t that cheap since it is a 3* hotel and the others are 4,5* and not at a double price. Even if the staff was okay, they can’t change the idea that we paid money for nothing.

The location is good, Close to the beach and restaurants.

• Studio with Pool View

There was a bar opposite who had live bands playing about 4+ times a week, the noise with the windows even closed carried on till past 12.30am. Not a good choice for someone with little children trying to get them to sleep or adults looking for a peaceful evening!! We had a one bed apartment for 3 adults, 3rd person slept on a pull out sofa bed which would be ok for young kids but too short for an adult, ended up having management putting a mattress on top of the short sofa bed, which had to be stored in the room, taking up space. Only one English TV channel, not able to connect tv to our laptop to watch pre-recorded movies. Internet connection was ok but kept cutting out. Kitchen was very basic, fridge door didn't close properly, so a big build up of ice in the very small freezer compartment, so unable to use, kitchen poorly equipped.

Very good location, very close to the beach and all amenities, good sized pool, off road parking really helpful.

• Studio with Inland View

Room was a bit dated, but it was functional and adequate for our stay.

Hotel is really well located, right near the Ancient Mosaics and waterfront. Plenty of Restaurants, Bars and a Supermarket within 5 min walk Wifi & TV worked well Parking was available (albeit you needed to get in early)

• Studio with Inland View

I only stayed here for one night so didn’t use the pool or have breakfast but my overall impression was good. The staff were pleasant and helpful and my room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The kitchenette was a bit dated but I only used the kettle. The location is excellent - close to the harbour, bus station and large supermarket.

• Studio with Inland View

The room was big more like an apartment, but the furniture was very very old. In the room was cold at night and the 2 radiator in the apartment didnt work. Even we are genius premium on booking and we asked for checkin earlier with 2 h that was confirmed by the property on the email, when we arrived we had to wait until the usual hour of check in - 14.00. The swimpool looks biger in pictures

The location its perfect. At 3 min walking from the harbour, harbour bus station, sea, restaurant, supermarket and had a great fluffy cat in front of our room

• Studio with Inland View

Old furniture and appliances.

We traveled on a budget therefor we did not have high expectations. We booked a studio and were given an apartment which was great but we didn't use the extra space. The room was clean even though the furniture and appliances were old. The staff was committed to keeping it that way. As we were there at the end of March, it was a bit chilly and the heating system was not doing much. However there were extra blankets available to take care of that. The breakfast was good and enough to kick-start your day. There was also a pool but we never used it. Other guests seemed to enjoy it a lot. The highlight of this place was certainly it's location: just a few minutes from the harbor and from the main bus departure center. The mall is also around 20 minutes away if you walk. I would recommend to book this if you're on a budget, looking to visit the attractions of Paphos on foot or by bus.

• Studio with Inland View

The furniture is old and amenities in the kitchen so dirty and ancient we were afraid to use anything. The most outrageous thing happened at the checkout. The man at the reception demanded we pay for the bar bill - a bar we’ve never even set a foot in. He refused to listen, even when we compared the signatures at the bill and the check-in documents. They didn’t look anything alike, but the man kept demanding we pay. If only we weren’t in a hurry to catch a plane, I’d ask him to watch the surveillance video. I sincerely recommend you do not stay at Daphne hotel.

Quite clean bedroom . Nice staff. Good location.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment with Inland View

Dirty, as it can be (you can say unhealthy). The toilet, the kitchen, the walls, the switch, everything was dirty. Τhe apartment smelled like hell, from the toilet and from the kitchen. Also our pillows were dirty and very smelly. We were forced to sleep with open windows all night long.

nothing!!!!!

• Studio with Inland View

Staff not to helpful, Hotel appts old and urgently needs refurbishing. In out room Tv plug was broken and thus TV not working, refrigerator was not working, there was useles oven from 20th century most probably also not working, was scary to even try it, room was not to clean, bathroom need urgent renovation,. Only thing I liked for this hotel and only thing that was over worth of value is great location.

Breakfast was oridinary of quite low quality, cheap bad instant coffee, fruits only 2 kind and local but not fresh.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment with Inland View

Not clean, old furniture,couch not comfortable and ancient in the living room, the shower curtain was rusty and had stains on it, kitchen was filthy, the only advantage is the location.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment with Inland View

On booking it said 2 bedroom apartment but they only gave us a one bedroom apartment and then built some temporary beds which we were not expecting.

Staff were extremely helpful

• Studio with Inland View

Pretty sure we got the worst apartment. You would never cook in the kitchen- it was rank. Sink didn’t drain, not a lot worked! You couldn’t blame the cleaner, she can only work with what she has!

Location is good. Bed was comfortable. Suppose you can’t complain about the price

• Two-Bedroom Apartment with Inland View

The only thing I didn't like is that we didn't had enough kitchenware to cook whatever we wanted. Nothing else

Breakfast was great.. staff was amazing Roulla and Christina the ones we talk to were amazing helpfull and smiling all the time. Higly recommended for under 45 years because is in the heart of the city next to pubs and music all around.. thank you Daphne hotels for a great weekend

• Studio with Inland View

I had also stayed at the specific hotel in 2017 and everything was Ok That's why I choosed it again for my business travel. This year the service was not good. At the arrival the wc was dirty. I immediately informed the reception and they arranged to clean it the next morning (after half day). At the check out they gave me an invoice with wrong details (wrong name) When I asked to the reception to change it the lady told me that it was impossible. I'm really dissapointed with the service this year.

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Inland View

The facilities aren't in such a good condition - hanging light bulbs for example The swimming pool isn't very inviting The car rental company which was recommended by the staff wasn't good - I got an old car which I was afraid to drive too much.

Location is perfect - right next to the central promenade and all the shops/restaurants/public transit/super market! We were 3 persons and booked a single room for 3, got a whole apartment with 2 separate rooms, a living room and a big kitchen with no extra charge. The room was clean Breakfast is decent. Great value for money!

• Studio with Pool View

The place needs throughout renovation. Within this review are few pictures attached of how dirty and filthy the room was. We stayed in room 310. View from windows was ~80% blocked by near by building. Kitchen floor is covered with old grease, kitchen cabinets broken, dirt and filth everywhere. Sliding window in bedroom is stuck - can be moved with excess force only. Cleaning lady seems never cleaned floor under beds, nor dust anywhere in a room. Toiletries given only once at the arrival, that was an order from the management, so we were told. Genius early check-in ended so that the room was ready only 14:15, even property was informed two days in advance.

The price for 5 nights was 140 euro, really good price, but the place is not worth even that low price.

• Studio with Pool View

check in was a disaster, waiting forever, staff very dis-organised, did not really seem to have a clue,some friends checked in having already paid, then were told they were at a different hotel 3kms away!! location 20 m away from very loud music bar

• Studio with Inland View

The staff were friendly but incompetent. The check in process was a joke. After paying for the room I had to ask for the key 5 times and after 30 minutes I was eventually given the key. There were a few of us booked into here, all of these booking were done separately. A few of my friends paid and were told to wait. After waiting approx 30 or so minutes they were told they would be staying in a sister accomodation which was 3 kms away, this defeated the purpose of booking this hotel.

Location was great.

• Studio with Inland View

Very welcoming staff ! The place is very well located (right in the center + super market in front and close to the sightseeings), the flat is well equipped, loved the cute balcony, great value for money !

• Studio with Inland View

The hotel needs a renovation, raddled furnitures, old used towels and curtains... Bar/club near by, so you couldn´t sleep the whole night. Good hotel for schoolgroups.

Central location

• Studio with Inland View

Hotel is inunder poor maintenance, even though it worth the money. There are rooms on 2nd and 3rd floor with no lift

Location - close to central bus station, supermarket, sea, restaurants, pubs Stuff -They are kind and nice Fully equipped kitchen ,for me was important to have a f kettle and fridge. good wi-fi

• Studio with Inland View

apartment was a bit disappointing, first because no double bed, it was 2 single beds pushed together, which is a waste really, the furniture was very old, and well to be fare its in need of refurbishment, the whole place really, but if you forget that and just go for rest and relaxation, then you can do just that.

staff were great,

• Studio with Inland View

The bed sheets look like the had mold and the cleaner lady her mop did smell really bad

The staff are very friendly and it is a lovely place to stay. Will definitely be back

• Two-Bedroom Apartment with Inland View

Awful kitchen area sink was blocked took 3 days to fix it then when they did there was no chrome left on sink must've used something caustic it went black we washed dishes in bathroom. wires hanging out of wall . Mattresses on beds were old spring sticking through very uncomfortable

Clean and large apartment good for price

• Studio with Inland View

It’s fair to say that the place itself is situated on a street corner so there was plenty of street noise. The rooms are a bit gloomy inside and could do with a really good refurb. The food is a mixture of Greek and British, not the greatest standard but we didn’t go hungry. But hey, if you want table service, haute cuisine and palatial surroundings, go pay for the privilege.

Handy location for the harbour, Archaeological site and bus terminal. For the price (we went half board) , no complaints. Helpful and friendly staff. Plenty of warm water in the bathroom. Kept clean too. Well situated for runs along the seashore although no beach running possible.

• Studio with Inland View

No kind of coffee machine; not very clean kitchenware.

It was ok basic apartment, but great for the price we got. The location is really very good; private parking and a good supermarket nearby were very important. Bathroom was sufficiently clean, however, kitchen did not seem to be so - especially utensil. An there was nothin at all for coffee but an electric kettle.

• Studio with Inland View

I didn't like the toilet in my apartment.

Good location and near to the see. Lots of Restaurants and pubs arround. Good swimming pool and helpful staff. Good breakfast

• Studio with Inland View

The only thing is, that the hotel overbooked the rooms, and when we arrived at the evening of our first day, we were told there are no. More free rooms, and thet mooved us to another hotel for the night, in a bad location. Later we returned to the original hotel. Nevertheless, I'll still warmly reccomend this hotel, for all its other great values.

Almost everything. The absolute best value for money.

• Studio with Inland View

ALL WAS GOOD , NO COMPLAINTS .

YOU GET MORE THAN YOU PAID . FRIENDLY STAFF , SUPPORT ME WITH INSTRUCTIONS TO NIKOSIA . GOOD HOTEL IN THE CENTER OF HARBOR .

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Pool View

When I made my reservation I specifically requested that the room be handicapped accessible. The bathtub was ver high and the hotel couldn't provide a plastic chair for me to sit on in the bathtub. The toilet seat was loose and it was very difficult to flush the toilet.

The apartment was large and comfotable.

• Studio with Inland View

The noise from the aircon on the roof above me

The rooms were always clean and comfortable, with everything i could need for my stay . The staff were always ready to help with any questions i had about the town, best places to go and how to get there. Lucy,nicky and George on reception were amazing x

• Studio with Inland View

We stayes 2 days and there was never hot water: not in morning and not at evening. The bathroom had strong sewerage smell. The 2 a.c in the room has only tepid air also between 17-23 pm. The light at the living room did not work and at the second morning we found lizard at the entrance of the bathroom. Just for you to know- we went to complain about all this the next morning but there was no one at the reception so we came again at evening and we talked to a nice young guy who worked at the reception but he could not help us. We askes him to send us the technition but he said that he went home at 16 so we ask to change the room but he said the no rooms available. So we sufferd in quiet the whole evening and we went again the next morning at checkout - we talked to a lady there who asked us about our stay- we explained here about the tapid water and she was so rude as she said that she do not belive us cose they have main heating to water and the a.c work at heating at evenings. She balme us and asked us - "why didn't you came to inform us" and after we said that we came to complain at 1 morning and there was no one at receoption-she did not beilive us and talkedus in distrustful and disrispectful way...saying she is always there. Last thing- she did not belive that there is no hot water and she suggested that she come with us to prove us we wrong-and when in agree to go with here to prove here the opposite-she regreted and preffered not come with us. Cyprus is a lovely modren country and it is so shame that Dhapne hotel and it's recepteionist and room level reminds us hotel in 3 world countries. I am booking.com vip member above 10 years, writing here lots of reviews most are possitive reviews, i have be travelled 27 countries already and i can tell you that Daphne hotel is the worst hotel i visited yet. Yes i do not expect basic hotel to be luxery 5 stars hotel but 24 hours water,fully working a.

Breakfast was nice, Wifi was strong and the location was great

• Studio with Inland View

The Internet often cut out on me in my room but hey I had the corner room which was a no traffic and a quiet area.

They have a great breakfast. Yummy!!!

• Two-Bedroom Apartment with Inland View

The facilities in the apartment were very poor. The staff didn’t help. Taps were broken. There was no hit and no blankets. Breakfast is poor.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment with Inland View

We were 6 people. On the first night they split us into three double rooms in different buildings which all had no hot water so we couldn't shower. Next day we got a room together, but there was no fridge and only 4 beds (and two mattresses). I don't know how they pass it as a room for 6 people. Only after complaining several times we got a fridge and actual beds for the room. On the last day we asked the receptionist to get a taxi for two people and (!!) what he got us was a white car that didn't say taxi anywhere on it, and the driver charged us 25 euros for a short trip in Paphos. I don't think its even legal to call an unauthorized taxi for guests!

The location is good

• Studio with Inland View

No heating after 23:00, and actually they turned it on from 21:30 to 23:00 after I complaint, even though ouside were 8 degrees Celsius and in the room around 14-15. The heating was actually slightly warm air, it would have not warmed up the room even if it was on the whole night. But after 1 hour and half it was off and never started again until 7 in the morning. You could feel the cold wind coming in the room at the edges of the windows. Called the reception and the guy didn't care and said that it is management decision. We wanted to leave but where to leave at midnight? We slept with sweaters on, but we were still shaking. I saw in comments that management always says that they will take measures but in fact every bad comment is true and it is getting worse. I complaint at the consumers protection in Cyprus for the fact that the conditions were a health risk.

• Studio with Inland View

No hot water for two days in a row. Having to walk up two flights of stairs despite being disabled. Rude receptionist upon arrival.

Location, Facilities, Value.

• Studio with Inland View

They put the room heat on automatically which I'd never like, but mine didn't work at all. I didn't like not having hot water to wash with. I hated that the manager (or owner?) wouldn't answer phone calls from staff when guests were inquiring as to the status of the repair. I also learned later that this hotel has a history of hot water problems; I'd thought it a one-time thing and was being generous about not complaining.

The room heating and the hot water were out for my nights there. To their credit, George at the front desk (who had to take the heat from everyone for the lack of hot water) moved me to another hotel. However, the other hotel wasn't so conveniently located. I loved George. I loved the location. If summer I'd have loved the pool.

• Studio with Inland View

Stayed here 4 times linen is spotless comfy beds .Needs upgrading .The drains need big work done on them smells are very bad on times .Theres a sign to save water but plugs in sinks don't stop the water running out .

surrounding area easy to walk harbour close by .

• Studio with Inland View

The rooms and bathrooms need some renovation. Water marks are visible on the ceiling, not all lights work. The oven was very old and difficult to operate. Having a room next to staff smoking area meant it was noisy at times.

This is a simple but clean accommodation, good if you are on a budget. Good position, next to restaurants, walking seafront, supermarket and bus station. Easy to go everywhere using cheap and reliable public buses. Daily cleaning, good wifi, movie channels on TV, comfortable beds. Although there was very few amenities in the kitchinette, it was still possible to prepare a few simple meals.

Browse Daphne Hotel Apartments traveller photo gallery