Reviews of Limanaki Beach Hotel 4 stars

18, 1st October St., 5330 Ayia Napa, Cyprus

#33 of 195 hotels in Ayia Napa

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Breakfast is not for the 4* or 5* hotel. Price for the room was high and I expected more comfort and convenience.

Location is great, few swimming pools, rooms are very simple but clean. Staff is ready to help.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Weak air conditioning and sparrows in the restaurant which jumped on the tables and entered to the plates...

Excellent location, spacious room, great food, especially dinners.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

we found the lay out of the hotel strange in that the restaurant was detached from the hotel rooms by the outdoor swimming pool area which would be inconvenient if wet. Being over 65 I would not like to stay in the area at the height of the season.

The hotels location next to the harbour and beach is excellent plus at this time of year when the other 50% plus of Ayia Naper is closed there are other restaurants and shops open. The breakfast in the hotel restaurant was very good. and 2 meals we had in the evening were good.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

The room was small and did not look like a superior one. They offer a free bottle of wine which is an awesome idea ... but the wine is really undrinkable. We also had a problem with the shower. Wouldn't stay again for more than 1 night. Also wifi was slow (we were in 20metres from the reception). They have a large poster with the pool rules which is a list of things NOT to do... looks like they consider their customers really stupid.

The pool, location and breakfast, amazing food with loooots of options! Excellent service.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

It somehow felt like it was lacking something. I didn't feel like I got what I paid for.

It seemed to be recently renovated. Very modern and nice look

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

Lovely clean hotel with an amazing comfy huge bed. Located next to the harbour with views of the sea our room on the top floor was great. Had breakfast which had a good selection of hot and cold food. Pool was big and clean although in December we did not use it.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

if i was to be picky, the walk to the restaurant from the hotel for breakfast is not under cover. If it rains yoiu will get wet. Plus side, unbrellas available

This is my second visit. excellent position, reasonable breakfast. Amazing number of power points in the room. Everything very comfortable. Very friendly and helpful reception staff. I will be there again next year.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

I have to make an effort to think about something to improve! Here is the only detail I can think about : beach towels are not provided.

Perfect place to rest under the sun. The location is great. Right on the marina and beach! You can leave the car in the parking lot for your entire stay if you want. You can find everything you may need within walking distance. The room was big and spotless with a huuuuge bed, a spacious bathroom and a pleasant balcony with a nice view on the pool and on the marina. The breakfast buffet is good and it offers salty and sweet options. The staff was discrete and helpful in case of request.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

No beach towels provided.

Nice ocean view! Comfortable rooms and good service. Breakfast spread was very good. Staff was very helpful when we misplaced an item and they kept it for us to pick up.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

I would call this rather a good 3 star hotel than 4 star hotel. The service was very bad, the hotel staff did not know answer to any question we asked and not offer to find out.They were simple questions like where can we rent a car or whats the coffee in your advertise. The pool area is clean but small, specially on busy time it's full. If you want luxury, choose another place. Also know, that Aya napa as a town is more for clubbers than a romantic place.

Room was silent and we could sleep well, which was happy surprise since the bars and restaurants were right there next to the hotel. The view from the third floor balcony was beautiful and everywhere was very clean. Location is good in a sense that all services are right next to the hotel.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

we are traveling a lot, in cyprus usualy we are going very often for one or two nights around the weekends across the island and mostly we are going in the hotels very late afternoon, so we so we asking for possible late chek and all hotels give us from at least one hour till 2/3 hours. This is the firs hotel in Cyprus wich refused any posibilites for late chek becose of "fully buked" availabilites... But afternoon like we stay in the swiming pool aria it is very clear that our room and at least another 10 rooms was completely empty.... All so for firs time was that difficult to have two cards for our room, the reception give us one card and ask to past in one hour for the second, when we past i one hour there was no body on the reception so we waited for 5 minutes and left. and past again in one more hour to get the secon card....

we book superior room and yes the room was big and nice, the bed was big all so and soft. breakfast not very impressive but normal. location very good- very close to the sentrum of agia napa and very near to the main beach

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The music playing at breakfast was too loud and unsuitable.

Large comfortable room and pleasant surprise of complimentary goodies. Efficient air conditioning

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Breakfast was poor and they start shutting things off 5-10 minutes before the last entry into breakfast Is allowed. One morning I wasn't allowed to toast some bread as the lady switched off the toaster, I asked her if I could toast one piece of bread and she said it needed to be cleaned.. it wasn't even 10 o clock yet. Gym is very poor, tiny room with little to no equipment wouldn't bother giving it a visit. Other than that it was nice.

Good location close to beach restaurants etc and nice pool areas

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

Breakfast Staff Lack of cleanliness Over priced No Atmosphere Unprofessional room cleaners who barge in without checking if you are in

The style of the room

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Wish we could have had a late check out, but although the staff did try to accommodate us, it was not possible because they were fully booked. Perhaps if we had requested this from the beginning, they could have arranged it accordingly...so if you want a late check out, better request it beforehand, not on the day of your check out!

Location is perfect, staff is very friendly, rooms are very spacious and clean. Breakfast has a good variety. Excellent value for money.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

I didnt like the hotel stuff! I didnt feel the hospitality of the staff. The breakfast was very poor and it was located outdoor. Didnt like the breakfast. The hotel was too expensive for the facilities that offers. I paid 400 euro for two nights and i think is overestimated.

The view from the window and the clean room! The location of the hotel is great. You can walk in the center of Ayia Napa within 5-10 minutes

Attitude

Girl at the reception seemed she hated her job, she didn't smile when we were checking in didn't put any try to make us feel welcomed. Corridors of the hotel reminded me hospital with metal doors. Inside the room nothing special, not good not bad. Location is really good, nice to seat outside having a drink, short walk to all the restaurants and bars.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

- The bedroom was smelling smoke from cigar. - The bedroom could be cleaned better. - Very bad internet connection. - Difficult to find parking.

- Very good location, next to the beach and close to main attractions. - Friendly staff. - Good breakfast.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Very poor wifi. Very basic fitness centre.

Breakfast was very good with a good variety. The double bedroom was spacious and clean. Very good location, with swimming pools and restaurants just two steps from the beach.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

No towels for the swimming pool or beach provided from the hotel which is unacceptable for a 4 stars beach hotel . Never saw this in my life, I had to go and buy towels for the pool. Staffs were rude and made me understand that I can go but the towel in the market if I wish and made me understand that this was normal ! The environment looked like camping site with market Towels hanging everywhere! very cheap for a 4 stars hotel....

Good restaurants, hotel near the beach

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

The location is fantastic. I love that, on the ground floor, it's like staying in an apartment, with all the facilities of a hotel. And waking up and having immediate access to the pool was great! Loved it completely!

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

Couples - beware of booking a double bed here, as it is likely you will receive 2 single beds pushed together - made as single beds with a large gap down the middle.

Great location - right in front of the beach and easy walk to loads of restaurants, bars, shops & the Old Town.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

I think it was slightly overpriced for what it was. In fairness the weather was unseasonally bad but I was not massively impressed with the breakfast. On another day with the sun shining and happier staff it may have been a brilliant experience.

It was a good property that was well located near gorgeous restaurants and on the harbour.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Just that the hotel has alot to offer and if they would encourage and make the guests aware of what it is they offer. Extra services, amenities and initial guidance as to what is available in the area for the new guests to take advantage of who haven't visited Ayia Napa before.

Limanaki Beach Hotel has got to be one of the best beach hotels I've stayed at. It really liked the helpfulness of the staff and how they would go out of their way to accommodate your needs.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The breakfast . Also we book the room with seaview and we had poolview from the corner of the building

The breakfast it was poor and empty with few choices

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

I usually write reviews in a very neutral tone when I am not happy with a hotel. I'll try to keep my tone down while I am writing this, but I need to highlight that it's a pitty the management is so low for such a nice hotel. My minuses are: 1. received two beds instead of one - we booked the room almost 5 month in advance and specifically asked for a double bed as a married couple. The main problem is the stone floor that doesn't keep the beds together, so during the night they split and make a hole between the beds - enough to wake you up and to piss you off. I reported this to the reception the first day we came and they said they will provide us with a double mattress the next day. And the next day, the same. The other day, in the morning, they said we would get the mattress at noon and when we returned nothing happend. More over, they said there is no mattress available but they might provide us with one the next day. That's when I snapped and spent my beach hours with them trying to get the manager to speak with and since the manager was off for a few days, spent some time on the phone with booking.com to complain about the situation. We felt trapped because we couldn't check out from the hotel without paying the rest of the days from our reservation due to the hotel's policies. Booking.com discussed with the hotel and they informed us again the hotel didn't have any double mattresses available so I had to deal with the things as they were: sleeping between two individual beds. In the same evening, after all this circus we found a double mattress in the room. It seems it grew from a wall or something since there were none available in the afternoon. 2. the sewer is a mess. In the last night, the toilet begin to flood the bathroom so we slept with one eye opened to make sure we won't wake up floating in a piss lake. Nobody at the reception to announce the situation at 1:00 am. 3. their dishes washer needs to be replaced. ASAP.

The hotel is good, it's a 8+ one, but since it reflects my personal experience, I cannot mark them with more than 7. Diverse breakfast bouffet, nice rooms, located in the harbour, close to the beach.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Low quality of juices during the breakfast

The location of the hotel was superb, 1 minute from the beach and the main port in Ayia Napa. Very close from all the attractions and bars. The attentiveness of the staff was super nice, they greeted me on my birthday and left the surprise dessert for me.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Bad bathroom, shower drainage is blocked, room is dark not sunny all the day, it was mentioned that it is a seaview, but it is not, and the service is not good at all

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Breakfast - tasteless cheese (although there were 4 options), only instant coffee available Cost for wifi Empty fridge in the room - would expect some drinks there (available at a cost, of course)

Comfortable bed

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

Everything is perfect except WIFI signal which is not stable enough but who cares about that when everything else is simply astonishing!

The hotel is found in the best area of Ayia Napa. It is suitable either for couples or families and one of the cleanest hotels we have stayed all over. The personnel of the hotel is very polite, friendly and they make you feel comfortable! Special thanks to Andri and Christina (the girls at the reception) for all they have done to make our stay more than just relaxing! We will sure visit Limanaki hotel when we will go again to Ayia Napa!

• Executive Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Receptionist had an off-hand attitude when I made a viable complaint. Unpleasant mix up regarding room service charge for breakfast. Room service was 10 minutes late and the cooked food was lukewarm.

Lovely comfortable bed, spacious room and long verandah overlooking pool.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

TV was too small to view clearly from the bed - more so as it was recessed into the wall. The glass partition of the tub did not extend enough to prevent water from the shower spilling on to the floor of the bathroom. While it is fine to close the breakfast buffet at 10am, it would do no harm to keep the coffee machine functioning for a further 10-15 min as diners usually like to linger over an extra cup at the end of the meal, especially as the view from the breakfast room is lovely overlooking the harbour. On both days, the housekeeping staff entered the room while we were in, inspite of the Do Not Disturb sign outside the door - guess they were anxious to finish cleaning the rooms as early as possible? No room service - which is a bit strange for a 4 star hotel, considering they have a restaurant on site. Also, no drinks in the mini bar - which would have been of some small consolation to make up for the lack of room service. Air conditioning did not work the first night, but they fixed it the next day.

Room was fairly-sized with a decent pool view (although just partial sea view). Clean and modern with a comfy double bed. There was a small bottle of red table wine, a bottle of water and some fruit offered complimentary when we entered the room. However, no top-up of the water on a daily basis as usually offered in other 4 star hotels. The hotel is well-located near the sea with a lovely view of the Limanaki Harbour; quite central with lots of dining options in the vicinity (although most were closed due to being off-season). Price was very competitive for a 4 star beach hotel (as it was low season) - so overall good value for money considering breakfast was included.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

There were no bikes to rent and the staff was not helpful of how to find a bike to rent.

The room was comfortable, the location is excellent and the breakfast was excellent too. The beanery café inside the hotel is really relaxing and quite.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The professional customer service by Andri Marianna was exceptional from when we arrived. Christalla checked us both out this morning and she also maintained the exceptional high standard I've come to expect from this amazing hotel. I will be back with my family Thank you so much Regards David Barnett Sara Loveday

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

• Executive Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Staff did not understand greek and we are in Cyprus. Aircondition was broken and apparently it was unreasonable to ask for it in the winter (the room was boiling) Staff was rude and they did not care. The room was offered with stunning see view. However you could only see the pool.

Breakfast was nice

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

we were put in room next to 2 Russians who were noisey.dont know why people were put in adjoining rooms when hotel was quiet.

evening meal was good value but drinks expensive

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Cleanliness not so good, maintenance of rooms. toilets taps, showers not good. After complaining to the reception, got some handy work done in the toilet. The hotel management should be aware of maintenance in the rooms not for customers to complain.

The location of course. The staff is friendly and helpful, good food.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

I've requested the earlier check-in, given such a chance when travelling with 2 small kids. And my request was not met.

The location and generous breakfast are perfect!

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Restaurant is convenient, but merely average.

Clean, comfortable, and good wi-fi. Get a sea view for upstairs. Good location at the end of Archibishop Makarios III Street, near very good dining options, and a 15-minute walk to the central bus stop.

• Reviewed: 30 November 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

The reception staff were not very friendly but our room maid was always cheerful. The kettle in the room wouldn't stay on, I had to keep my finger on the ON button to boil it. When I reported it to the night receptionist she said that I should stick a piece of wire in the button to keep it switched on, (Not a very good idea). The morning receptionist said she would put it in the book for the maintenance man to fix which hadn't even been done when we got back from a stroll, she said he wasn't in till after 1 p.m. and this was 10 a.m. luckily the head housekeeper was there and she gave us a replacement instantly. This spoiled our stay but we would still recommended this hotel.

It is in a great location next to the beach, the room was comfortable, ours was on the ground floor next to the lovely swimming pool. We had only booked for bed and breakfast, which was good.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Would have been nice to offer beach towels and room shoes/slippers, so bring your own.

They offered most of the things we needed: a good breakfast, comfortable bed, large room, silence, pool. There are 2 restaurants and a bar as part of the hotel. We were allowed to use the storage room and the showers from the gym before/after the checkin/checkout.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

Wasn't given the room we paid for told us they upgraded to executive room but felt it didn't live up to executive rates only the jacuzzi bath !Would of preferred the room I booked plus 3rd bed was awful

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

Room smell, ground floor room, twin beds although we asked for double, wi-fi not working "because hotel was full", not very polite receptionist, overall very expensive

Modern furniture and clean room

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

This hotel is not even near a 4 star hotel. The service is very poor. The bring you shampoo and other staff first day but they dont refill it every day. if you need something nobody brings you. you need to go yourself and bring. the breakfast is very poor.

The hotel is near the beach. and the room is comfortable.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

the fact that the hotel did not provide pool / beach towels and we had to purchase them, and we were staying only 3 nights!

excellent hotel restaurant proximity to other restaurants

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

• Executive Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The staff wasn't helpful. The recommendations on the restaurants were" they are all good "! The pool area was always dirty with empty glasses and overfilled ashtrays. The restaurants and the coffee shop's workers were rude.

The location was alright with walking distance to everything.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Free WIFI is not working. No towels for beach. No enough spaces for cars to be parked. The beds were too soft. Reception staff rude (night porter smoking inside the building)

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

• Executive Double or Twin Room with Sea View

- Wifi never worked in the room; It worked from the elevator onward. Staff didn't put any single effort to fix the issue. - bath shower head was very dirty and had to clean it myself before I can take a shower - limited parking spaces

- Nice room decoration with large terrace; but the room has some risky step that you can't always notice and can cause you to dribble. - Hotel offered us a complementary welcome bottle of wine and fruits - Hotel is right wall to wall to the harbor

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Wifi is very weak, even though there's an option for high speed at a cost. Also hairdryer is of a very low wattage. Also bath towels felt a little too well used. Time for replacement

its our second time at this hotel , enjoyed our stay. Great to see that this time WiFi was avaiable free. Chrystalla the receptionist was exceptionally great, was the most helpful . Sorry to say I felt the others were been forced to help you.

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

This hotel is very well located in Ayia Napa right in front of the harbour from where you can book boat trip and the beach is 1 min walk from the pool. The hotel is near all pubs and restaurants and 2min walk from the Napa square where all night clubs. The receptionists were very kind and welcoming. The rooms clean spacious with full amenities ( shampoo, toothbrush, hair dryer, tea coffee...) and for our wedding anniversary we had a complementary bottle of wine and fruits, it was a Very nice touch. The hotel is surrounded with buggies' shops and supermarkets. At our check out, we had to wait in the lobby for a taxi, the receptionist treated us with a coffee and jus. Thank you ladies. Best hotel with the best staff and best location. Thumb up

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

• Executive Double or Twin Room with Sea View

the pool was not cooled so too warm to swim in. Unacceptable for a 4 star hotel. The beds were too soft. We paid a lot of money via booking.com, even the staff of the hotel was chocked how much we paid.

the location was good, the staff was friendly and flexible. Especially the lady in charge of reception.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

I have stated previously and had a very good experience. This time the room as poorly appointed with the AC directly blowing on the bed accounting for a stiff neck and sore back the next day. Checked out and came back to use showers in 'spa' before flight home - filthy, smelly and full of mildew, partly flooded and nowhere dry to leave clothes. I will not stay again as for 175 euros for one night I can get far better. Reception staff rude (night porter very nice man)

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

Free Internet access is choppy and slow, but they do offer a high speed Internet option for a small cost (I believe it was €2 per day). The breakfast was average and the coffee pretty bad, but there is a Coffee Beanery inside the hotel, so you can get quality coffee for a price.

The hotel is going for its 4th star and has recently undergone major renovation that completely transformed it into a modern luxury hotel. The location is s good as it gets, literally touching the Ayia Napa Harbour and Kryo Nero beach (my favourite in Ayia Napa). Everything seems new, modern and stylish, the rooms are very comfortable and the staff is also very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 16 July 2016

wifi was awful.

We were given a very poor room at first floor with a bulky wall view which it was supposed to be a sea view. I complained, they hesitated at first, but changed it to a better room at last.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

need to reconnect wi fi most of the time, same breakfast every day and very standart

the best location, close to the beach and to the center, the view from the room was great, the room were very nice and clean, the service was good

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

You had to pay for high speed wi-fi (3€ for one day), something that I already knew. The sea in front of the hotel is not good. It is better to take the bus and go somewhere else ex Makronissos.

Breakfast was rich (American, English & Cypriot) and delicious. The location is perfect. It is close to everything in Ayia Napa, right on the port. It is very clean. Bus stop is near. The bed and pillows were comfortable for me. The view: pool & beach

• Reviewed: 10 July 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

Fantastic location and great facilities. Friendly staff and great value food (and cocktails!). Close to the beach and harbour, as well as the town and dozens of restaurants.

• Reviewed: 26 June 2016

• Executive Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Not a good idea to take bookings from teenage groups of lads. They were loud noisey and atrocious language.

Location friendly staff and buffet evening meals were very good value

friendly staff, excellent location

The nice location

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

Parking space not enough for all

Spacious room

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

There was a nice variety of food at the breakfast. The bed was very comfortable. The receptionists are very helpful and polite.

great bed, clean room

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

Breakfest was Very Good, but could be better with more fresh fruits.

Great Location! Nice People! Very Clean! Increadible accomodation:)

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

bed was very good size but very soft

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace and Pool View

Very nice location, right in front of the bay, excellent varied breakfast, large and comfortable rooms, clean, great facilities, close to the beach

SERVICE EXCELLENT

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Nice hotel, clean, friendly staff, good location, will come again.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

nice complimentary welcome bottle in the fridge

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Lovely hotel, great location if you like the sun in the evening on your balcony ask for rooms 301 - 306.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The wifi connection was not effective as it should be.

Breakfast was poor

Bed extra comfy

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Humid and poor and old spa and gym area. Need to be renovated. Breakfast very poor.

Quiet. Good for families and couples.

Air Conditioner