Reviews of Londa 5 stars

72, Georgiou A' Avenue, Germasogeia, 4048 Limassol, Cyprus

#7 of 31 hotels in Limassol

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

The hotel is comfortable, very nice, great staff.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

There are minor issues that do not correspond with the concept of luxury hotels-dry leaves at the pool are not cleaned frequently enough, the mats at the pool are very comfy but do not look spotless, some surfaces show signs of age.

I liked the minimalistic design. The staff is intelligent and very friendly.The bed is very comfortable, crispy clean.

Outsatanding all around service and ambience. Thank you.
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who loves excellent customer service, value for money and beautiful settings. Our stay was for our wedding anniversary and the staff went above and beyond with their hospitality and warmth. We had dinner in the Caprice hotel and our meal was exceptional, one of the nicest stakes cooked to perfection, we were even treated to a cake to celebrate our anniversary. We have said that we will visit each year (if not more regularly with our children too). Thank you all at Londa, you were amazing and helped create those wonderful memories!

Blissful vacation
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

Nothing at all! I loved everything about the property.

Every detail in L Onda hotel adds a beautiful flavor to the journey. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. I simply loved the experience!

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Always looking forward to come back
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

you get used to it and expect nothing less from thereon, so other places are getting on your nerves even more.

I rarely book the same hotel twice, but I don't hesitate to book this one over and over again. Always a pleasure to come back to a place run by professionals, every detail are thought thru; you feel welcomed, the room is clean, prepared just for you, fruits and snacks and a personalized welcome note. The mini bar is full of everything you could need; the room service is fast and always tasty, the breakfast has everything you could need, the staff is respectful and friendly; the wifi just works, the check in and check out takes minutes, the hotel it self might need some paint here and there, but it doesn't make it less welcoming.

Very kind staff!
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

Very kind staff!!! Perfect breakfast, great restaurant- we loved everything we ordered:) comfortable bed, very clean. Nice beach near the hotel, very comfortable bed in the pool!

Always upgraded!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

We have stayed at this hotel three times now and each time we’ve been upgraded to a better room type, which has been an extra bonus! The rooms are beautiful and the beds are insanely comfortable! Probably the comfiest I’ve ever slept in! The room service menu is also amazing, with a lot of choice and reasonable prices too! We will continue to visit Londa anytime we are in Limassol!

A hotel that does things right!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

The staff are very friendly and happy to help. The hotel made an effort to make our stay extra special and we had a wonderful time because of that. Would definitely go back!

Overall very good
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Londa is a 4 stars not a 5. Usually 5 stars clients have 5 stars expectations which Londa didn't meet. (No shops in the hotel, minimal amenities, very small and old TV, lack of TV program choices, only 1 restaurant not counting the bars....)

The hotel is well located with direct access to the beach, the rooms are very neat, spacious and quite comfortable.

We liked the upgrade of the room because the Air...
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

We didn't liked the initial room too small, noisy and the air conditioning was not working

We liked the upgrade of the room because the Air conditioning was not working in the initial room

The staff go above and beyond to make your stay special.
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

The staff go above and beyond to make your stay special...from the complimentary upgrade from side view room to a sea view and drinks on arrival and checkout ... really special and personalised service.

Only hotel for me in Limassol
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Personal preference but I generally don't like very soft pillows. I didn't try asking for pillow options so I'm not sure if they can accomodate. Judging from their service, however, I think it's possible.

The entire experience was excellent. The rooms were spotless and the housekeeping was empeccable. They have good room service. The staff are always ready to help in whichever way possible. Free parking is available and the valet is more than happy to assist you.

The place seemed a little old.
    • One-Bedroom Suite (with side view)

The place seemed a little old. The bedrooms could needed a small freshening. Also, it was lovely out and they didn't put the cushions on the lounge chairs out by the pool and did not put any lounge chairs on the beach.

you must try the cakes
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

The chairs at breakfast are more pretty than comfortable, they are so low, it feels like being a kid sitting at the big boys table.

The Food of the Room service makes this hotel by far my favorite in Limassol. The cakes are made by god him self, and shipped from heaven

Excellent hotel
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

All was very good and well looked after, if i had to say something bad, and this was not at all bad as the quality of the coffee was Excellent, was the prices of the coffee, can not comment on other products.

Very nice and clean hotel with good facilities but the coffee lounge was a bit overpriced but with excellent coffee. The room was very well looked after with great products in the shower and the bed was extremely comfortable!!! The view at breakfast (sea) was also good while the staff treated us with extreme care and wanted to be there to serve!!! Overall i would easily stay here and recommend it. Additionally as i forgot my charger the reception clerk called me and arranged for it to be forwarded to me.

Will definitely stay again!
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

The parking is kind of difficult, because it's small and you have to go to the other hotel's parking with is in the other side of the road.

The hotel is amazing. I have booked side sea view, and they've changed it to full sea view. comfortable bed, very clean room, staff is really friendly and the breakfast? oh the breakfast... just book!

Great place to chill. With great service and nice rooms - Ask for a room on a high level floor.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

We were put in room 105 on the first floor which was right above the outdoor area of the coffee shop and so was noisy, which spoilt things a bit, especially late on Friday and Saturday nights. So if you stay ask for a room on a higher floor.

We just wanted to chill for a weekend and it was perfect for that. Really nice room, great size and all the facilities you would want. Very friendly staff. The Italian restaurant was very good. Breakfast including service very good. And we spoiled ourselves with a massage in the spa that was that was great value and excellent in all regards. I asked for a late check out and they were really accommodating and made it really easy.

Good for a short stay.
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

The pillows are all very soft. Did not enjoy my sleep because of this. Also got woken up by wind. Very old buliding hence windows are not insulated at all.

Very cosy atmosphere at the lobby inside and outside. Lovely deserts. Very nice rooms dwcoration-wise

Fully disappointed by the cleanliness and the service...
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

I was completely disappointed by the room we got in the very beginning. So, we booked a Superior Double Room and when I found myself there I was shocked. There were two things that just made me really sad. The first thing is the look out of the window. Just in front of us there was a residential house. Theoretically, it is okay but in this case it was super close to our window (I guess, 5 meters). Another thing that I didn't like is the dirt on the windows on the balcony. It had never seen such dirty windows in my whole life... All the windows were covered in mud from from head to toe (literally!). I seemed to me those windows had never ever been cleaned by anyone at this Hotel. Dear Management of the Hotel (you can kindly find the pictures of the windows attached below), do you really think that it is appropriate for a 5-star Hotel? The story doesn't end here. Of course, I went to the reception to ask about any other rooms with no mud (ideally). At the reception I was met by a phrase "Well, if you want to have clean windows, I will send a cleaner to your room". Seriously? "... If you want to have clean windows ..." It is not about my personal dislike, it is just about the service of the hotel and about the reaction of the personnel to such mistakes. A 5-star hotel just can not afford itself to speak like this with its guests. Well, anyway. I was offered to upgrade a room for 80 euros. The room was much better. The view was great. Windows were clean. So, thank you at least for this fact. But, honestly, in general, the service and the attitude to the guests were disappointing. And as far as I know the hospitality industry, a 5-star hotel should have clean rooms, clean windows, clean bathroom etc. in any type of the room - even in a standard and the cheapest one. Thank you for attention. Regards, Masenko Iuliia

My husband and I stayed at Londa Hotel for one night only (2-3 December). We liked a new room which we got after we decided to upgrade the first room we booked. We liked the bed (super comfortable and really huge). We also liked the fact that the room has a balcony with a sea view. It was so good to sleep with a sound of waves just out of the window! Breakfast is also really good. And Jacuzzi is amazing (btw water is really hot there :D ) !

I particularly liked the outdoor terrace setting overlooking...
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

Overall, it does feel that the hotel needs better maintenance / patching up to keep its look fresh as it should be. Fitness / Spa area could also benefit from an upgrade.

I particularly liked the outdoor terrace setting overlooking the beach and pool. The pool restaurant is also great value for money, and would recommend it for travellers relaxing by the beach / pool. Received a great welcome at the reception, offered coffee whilst waiting for my room. Loved the Nespresso machine in the room.

Lovely luxurious haven
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

Not the hotel's fault, but location in Limmasol not great on the quite tacky tourist strip. Well connected by bus though to the centre, the wine festival and the shopping mall.

Beautiful room, best bed and sheets I've ever stayed in, room service food amazing. Put a aubergine pillow on our bed for our honeymoon! Molton Brown toiletries! Great turn down service including daily fresh biscuits! Lovely breakfast and very relaxing pool bar area. Beach isn't great which seems common down the limmasol strip, but really enjoyed being able to swim in the sea and go straight back to the room. Overall was a lovely luxurious haven off the slightly tacky limmasol tourist strip.

Relaxing, peaceful,100% would return
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

We always got sun loungers, but we noticed one day a couple putting towels and hats on 2 sun loungers then left, we were there all day until the sun went down and still they never came back, if I had arrived mid day to get a lounger and I could not get them I would be annoyed, so maybe a time limit, enough time for lunch or a spa session maybe. If we all did this would not be good. But as I said earlier we always got loungers

The pool staff were very efficient, nothing was too much trouble. Menu at pool bar excellent great choice. Always greeted with a lovely welcome from the door man which made you feel you were coming home. This is our second visit here whilst on holiday in Cyprus and would return again.

OK to stay for a quick stay and budget
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

I was in the lobby area and had been typing on my lap top. Sitting on a sofa was able to rise my legs to be a bit more comfortable when a staff member approached me and asked me to sit properly as they did not allow guest to put there feet up. I was in a proper position and had my feet over the edge of the sofa so there was no damage caused by my feet what so ever. I was under the impression that being comfortable was part of staying in a hotel. This was a deal breaker for me as i only stayed at this hotel at last min vacancies. Would most likely not stay there in the future as can do better. Other then that the venue was nice.

The Hotel staff were great to deal with as there was nothing they would not do to help. I did check in very early which was a hassle only due that they did not have any rooms to offer me until my room was vacant, as this would have been a good chance for me to get a good rest after a long flight.

Boutique Hotel 5*?? Really??
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

After several years booking lots of rooms in Booking.com, I can confirm that many hotels allow the worse rooms they have to Booking.com in favour if "direct" clients!! This was again my experience at Londa, so said "boutique" hotel!!

Location is one of the positive aspects of this hotel

Me and my family love our stay in Londa hotel.

Nothing 👌

Me and my family love our stay in Londa hotel.. all is excelent.. I recommend this hotel to everyone visiting Cyprus. The staff were very nice 😍

Great chill-out hotel
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

Good hotel, one can only ask for longer spa working hours at peak periods.

Great boutique hotel for a perfect chill-out. Parking is free at hotel area. Rooms are equipped with many nice designer details in interior and for use, like Nespresso coffee. Sauna and Jacuzzi were great, as well as pool area. Small beach just by the pool. Bus to Limassol is just near the hotel if you need one.

Nice hotel and location.
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

Im used to get 1 bottle of complimentary water every day in the room in a 5 star hotel. They only give you upon arrival and when you leave. The biggest shame i felt was that they dont serve cocktails with fresh juices. Its all super market fruit juice high in sugar or cans. If they made the cocktails fresh like they do in other high end places i would have ordered it every day. Hotel rooms little bit old fashioned/ aged

Nice pool, food at pool restaurant is good, they come round with little complimentary ice cream at pool during the day, nice comfi sunbeds, good fast wifi everywhere

Easy going and relaxed environment
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

The semi covered terrace overlooking the Med is lovely but it the place where people smoke cigars and cigarettes. As non smokers it was impossible to sit there because of the smell of smoke. The sofas in the lounge are plentiful but very low and not comfortable or easy to get out of.

Good a la carte menu, lots of choice. Size of portions good - excellent buffet choice for breakfast. The rooms are presented well, they have Molton Brown toiletries, big bath towels, Nespresso machines, extra pillows, block out curtains, air conditioning, mini bar and complimentary fruit and water.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

If the breakfast improves, I'll certainly visit again
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

the Breakfast. The selection was non-existent and English breakfast (sausages were not well cooked).

Upgrade from a superior double to a suite with garden view. Truffle risotto. Jacuzzi

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

smell of dust in room, poor fruit plate for 5stars hotel,...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

smell of dust in room, poor fruit plate for 5stars hotel, smiles of the the waiters instead of proper breakfast, always occupied limited parking area, bathroom is old and ugly designed, e.g. painted walls near bath makes the paint falling due to humidity limited space around wash basin.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

The worst hotel!!
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

It was the most bad experience I had. First cleaning, I use the knife to had some fruits at the first night. In the evening of the second day, when I came back the hotel, the knife is still there no change/ wash. Only the put it back to the first place. Second, the facility is absolutely bad, they use one unlock door between your neighbours, rather than a real wall. Your can easily hear anything next door, you can see on the photo I uploaded.Third, the service is very bad, in the middle of night, your neighbours are having party the whole night, with drinking,smoking(you can smell your neighbours smoke) loudly music and shouting from 10pm until 8am( I check out at 8am), I called the reception three times to complain this, they didn't do anything.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Beautiful Hotel;
    • Executive Suite with Sea View

ABSOLUTELY HATED TINY SHOWER with freeze/burn alternating water left over from 1970s. The suite's second smaller bathroom should be converted into a HUGE WALK IN LUXURY SHOWER. It is completely useless as currently designed.

Beautiful Hotel; lovely large suite; excellent food; friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Unbeatable Service
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

The toilet in the room did not flush as there was almost no water pressure.

The Hotel went out of its way to make my partner's birthday extra special by surprising us with a cake!

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

cozy comfortable hotel
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

Only bidet absence in 5 star hotel I consider like a shortage.

Very cozy comfortable clean hotel with good personnel. The hotel has its own beach and swimming pool. Having breakfast you can admire the sea view and taking bath in the number listen to the TV program that you switched on in the bedroom. Good bar and restaurant that attract local residents.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Simple and small hotel with the touch of luxury.
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

We should prefer a bigger breakfast for a 5 star hotel. However you can order scrabble eggs, omelette or crepe which is good. There is no indoor swimming pool.

We had lunch at the bar and dinner at the restaurant and the food was very nice. The prices are very good,specially in the restaurant which is really good and romantic environment.The keep prices normal,if you want to eat something more common. The gave us an upgrade to suite room which was really nice. We also had a chocolate soufle after our dinner and they didn't charge.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Would definitely visit again!
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

A very minor detail, but the hotel porter helped us when we arrived but not when we left.

We were upgraded from the side view to sea view for free which was amazing. I asked for them to make the room more romantic with roses and rose petals, which they did for free and it was beautiful. Room service was fast and excellent, we ordered 2 grilled octopuses and they were delicious. Very friendly and helpful staff. Bed was comfortable, bathroom was spacious and there was hot water constantly. The view towards the sea was gorgeous. Room heating was always available and the room would never be cold, plus the bed sheets were very clean and warm. We also were allowed for a late check-out for 2 extra hours. Everything is close, especially with a car. Breakfast was delicious and tasteful.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Excellent Stay and lovely helpful staff.

Nothing in particular.

Loved the ambiance of this hotel. Great Location. The staff was super friendly. We had some guests over and they would checkup on us and provide cookie and refreshments!!! Would love to go back.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2016

Probably the most stylish hotel in town
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

The hotel is a bit crumped among apartmant buildings. Seaview rooms are a great advantage for overall impression

Stylish hotel, well located near some nice restaurants and pubs. Still, you need transportation to get to the heart of the town and the new marina.

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

Boutique Hotel with a view to Remember!
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

The buffet breakfast variety was awesome. The croissants and bread selection was fresh and tasty. The staff go the extra mile to remember your individual choices for eggs, pancakes etc are more than happy to cater to these requests. Do try their omelettes, they are really well made to The staff from the Reception to the Room Service always have a smile on their face and a cheerful attitude. We opted for the City View but were lucky to get the corner room with partial sea View. If you can pay the extra premium, definitely go for the Sea View rooms as the view is stunning. The Molton Brown toiletries are excellent, and have a soothing fragrance

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Bikini's lost and returned!
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

Amazing pool area and very good service. On the day we left, after check-out, we forgot our swim gear at the pool. Londa sent it back to us without delay and without any costs.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Wonderful, stylish, calm and friendly. Great for your self-esteem.

It's possibly not the hotel's fault that I'm a bit fed up with their bar menu which is little generic in spite of the descriptions of the food and some of the attempts at Italian things are, er, not successful. In addition, as a business traveler, it would be helpful if the invoices for food in the (cheaper) area didn't say 'pool bar'! Even so, nothing at all would put me off this absolutely great place that I love to bits. I go there several times a year, which counter-intuitively makes me maybe not so good a person to talk about the food. If you only go once I'm sure you'll find it more than fine.

Such a beautiful hotel. Always good to be there. Provides a wonderful backdrop to a stay in Limassol for work or pleasure. Has a calm that other hotels don't have. Its style is unique. The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. They are also the same people who've been there for years, so the hotel must be doing something right to keep them. That means a lot to me.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

I recommend this hotel!

I recommend this hotel!

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

STAFF AND FACILITIES SUPER

STAFF AND FACILITIES SUPER

A great place. 1A, absolutely worth the money.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Please see my previous comments about this location, I'd like to avoid repeating myself :)

A great place. 1A, absolutely worth the money.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Overall a great place to stay. The staff is more than friendly and helpful. Their Chef is excellent as well.

Location & helpful staff

Quietness

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Short stay
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

The staff were so friendly and always available to do their utmost. Very personable. Great relaxing hotel.

Quite and relaxing Hotel in the Centre

Pool area is great

Fab hotel and great relax, perfect really :)
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

Fab hotel and great relax, perfect really :)

Clean, quiet and well located.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Clean, quiet and well located. Very high level of service.

Lovely staff

Way overpriced

Lovely staff

All
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

Amazing hotel. Good service.

All

Great service, wonderful beach just below the hotel.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Sea View

Great service, wonderful beach just below the hotel. Exceptional breakfast. Really everything was top notch. Loved it!

Rooms

Food of caprice restaurant

Rooms

I am satysfied , The hotel is very nice, service as well.

I am satysfied.

Great place to stay and relax
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

The best choice in Limassol. Love the pool and bar /restaurant area.

One and only place at Limassol
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

Everything is simply the best!

Spa facilities

Spa facilities

comfortable and pleasant pastime
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

This hotel needs a bit of interior renovation. It looks a bit “used”.

Comfortable bed, soft. Cushion well supporting the head. Big balcony

Beautiful hotel, excellent location, helpful staff.
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

The room was smaller than anticipated

Beautiful hotel, excellent location, helpful staff.

Don't go there. I always want a room to be available for me.

Everything.

Small.
    • One-Bedroom Suite (with side view)

Small. Exquisite. Clean. Not crowded.

Parking could have been better.
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

Parking could have been better.

this is the second time I have stayed at the Londa and I will definitely go back again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

The staff are attentive and friendly and dinner in Caprice was excellent. The location is great and the view lovely

Lounge

Lounge

Parking

Parking

The cosy but modern feel about the hotel made it a relaxing...
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

The cosy but modern feel about the hotel made it a relaxing stay

The room was excellent and the stuff very polite and helpful
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

More parking space is required

The room was excellent and the stuff very polite and helpful

Wonderful!

Spa is amazing!

Renovation is needed urgently

Renovation is needed urgently

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Very comfy room and helpful staff.

Cannot think something bad

The cheese selection at breakfast

Lobby was amazing, and the wiev on the sea is nice

Rooms. Little bit old for 5 stars hotel

Lobby was amazing, and the wiev on the sea is nice

main restaurant staff too rigid, would not allow dining by...
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

main restaurant staff too rigid, would not allow dining by the pool area if food ordered from them

Great smallish boutique hotel. Lovely staff. Cool ambiance.
    • Superior Double Room (with side view)

Good choice of everything. Great coffee.