Reviews of Agricola Sport & Wellness Centre 4 stars

Tyrsova 31, Mariánské Lázně, 353 01, Czech Republic

#42 of 55 hotels in Mariánské Lázně

Sorry see above

No bar when we found what was surposed to be the bar no one would serve us even though I had knocked on the kitchen door multiple times you relay need to smile a bit more

• Double Room (Romantic Weekend Package)

The building is somewhat old fashioned, like from the 80s from a decor standpoint.

The location. The ride with the horse and carriage. The size of the rooms and the high ceilings.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

The road was not plowed at all in winter months.

Helpful and professional staff. Very good breakfest. Overall very good value for the price. Nice and large room. Working free wifi.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

Arriving at the hotel, we weren't sure where to park. The entrance that the GPS took us to was blocked by a gate, so we walked to the front desk, only to find out we had to drive around the block and come in a different entrance.

Very welcoming, bed was comfortable.

No close parking a old fashioned hotel

Big room

Service quality is bad, too expensive. Redesign is needed!

The town is nice, the location is good.

• Spa Package - Suite

the hotel is in need of renovation, staff could be more polite

location, price

Breakfast was not tasty

FAINT PILLOW

SUPER LOCATION ,QUIET PLACE

• Reviewed: 29 March 2016

The Reception desk looked really chaotic and the ladies who worked there were not very friendly. Maybe it was because of the work load. The water in the swimming pool was cold to our taste. As it was wet outside, we couldn't use the facilities in the garden. It is a pity that there was no room for children inside.

We liked the food at the restaurant (nothing really special but good and tasty). The staff in the restaurant was also helpful and nice. The cleaning ladies did a perfect job and were very polite. There was even a small bowl of fruits to welcome the guests.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2016

Free Sauna limited to one hour in the afternoon. Extra cost for Sauna ca. 10 Euro per person per hour. Cold water in the Pool.

Nice big rooms. Nice and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2015

We booked this hotel for our Christmas vacation. We booked a room, double room. I didn´t realize a child cannot stay in such a room. When we arrived, we were greeted by two seriously long faces. One of the receptionists said the child cannot stay in the room and the staff started calling to each other if there was another room. Apparently, they didn´t want to modify the room they had ready. They decided we´ll go to another room, for a very escalated price and demanded that I pay immediately, even before I saw the room. I said they said nothing of that kind when I booked, there is no such information neither on booking.com nor on their website. i showed the website and the info on booking.com to them on my mobile. They said the management said this has to be done because it´s Christmas (???) and that I have to pay now. I said I´d like to talk to the manager. In the meantime I talked to one of the receptionists and tell her that smiling a bit wouldn´t hurt her. She said that this is the way she looks and she´s not going to give me an american smile because that would be dishonest and that nothing is their fault, it´s the fault of the management.They kept calling someone back and forth and said that the manager is not going to talk to me and that I have to pay. I demanded to talk to the director. This cannot be done either.Even the cleaning lady has to be involved, saying very loudly that I have to pay now. I was beginning to feel like a criminal. Ia sked what the problem was, I was willing to pay the following morning, they had seen my ID, have all my details and have my credit card details. They said I´ll have to wait for 2 hours. Some time later a woman called Veronika Koželuhová comes and very arrogantly says that I have to pay now, no exceptions. I´ve never talked to such a rude member of staff. My kid is already sweating, still waiting in the lobby. so I surrender, as i don´t have many options, as they can still charge the whole amount for 4 nights.

I liked the pictures of the room I booked on the website. Unfortunately, this is not the reality. Only one person was professional during our stay: Žakelína at breakfast

• Reviewed: 22 October 2015

You can feel that the Hotel is old and it would need some renovation to get new fresh look. Breakfast was not really worth it.

Staff is friendly and providing any help you need.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2015

The wellness area is not very welcoming (old fashion - rehabilitation/cures style)

Breakfast, bed, toilet with hydro massage bathtub, swimming pool, sauna

• Reviewed: 1 October 2015

1. Pool is very small, not for swimming. 2. Should be any differentiation- pool for swimming and pool for healing and should work independently 3. Sauna is opened fro free only 1 hour: therapeutic sauna, should be separated.

1. Hotel''s location- dozens meters from park which is really rared forest, at the same time 25 minutes of walk- and springs of Colonada, please: walking in the early morning with clear air-is a necessary attribute: even kings did it without complains 2.Excellent surrounding square- as it is should be - grass, sport sights, not streets.. What is about form of the building- my respects to the personnel of the hotel for could make the excellent impressions despite of "soviet forms" of the building. However this is depends on a person- what he/she wants: to use given possibilities for res,or sign under list of surpluses are real or imaginary. 3. Absolutely friendly personnel, normal, without theatrically sweet jests behavior in all. 4 Absolutely relevant breakfasts and food. (it is not a restaurant for gourmet -it is Sport and Wellness Resort and Hotel) 5. Clear, clean and fresh atmosphere, excellent interior in the style of classic office design. 5 Everything is placed and connected comfortably. 6. Immediate reaction for any ask, clear and precise explanation what and how is it 7. Principally hotel provides all services, which are needed, and it is absolutely normally that spa and healing are for additional payment-how it can be else. Besides, it is not a closed circle- who wants select a service from another place if have found better. 8. Summary- I want to return back to here

• Reviewed: 16 August 2015

Pictures on booking.com looks much better than reality (building and rooms are very bad "renovated"), does not match 4 stars hotel standard. Bathroom was not clean properly even I asked to (hairs on floor), bed was ok. Staff is nice, but does not have a proffesional conduct. It would be acceptable, but not for this price.

I appreciate staff willingness to address deficiencies. And hotel has a good location.

• Reviewed: 6 August 2015

We did not like the atmopshere during breakfast - it was too hectic and chaotic, although the food was very nice itself. It's just that the staff in the restaurant need to organize their work in more efficient way. And also the place for eating did not look very nice, it definitely needs a redesign as well as the standard rooms. All in all I would say that staff is very nice here, but I would not go back to this hotel, as it does not feel and look like a proper spa hotel.

What we liked the most was the hotel staff - they were all very kind, attentive and helpful. The hotel is situated in a very nice place, surrounded by trees and well kept green, however the location is not central, cca 20 mins to the famous "Kolonada". And wifi was working unusually well.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2015

A bit outdated, hotel needs a facelift... but old faces can be very nice to. It would only make the hotes score even better

health facilities, no waiting times, 20 minute sports massage for less than 2o euro. Very helpfull after long drive :-)

• Reviewed: 26 May 2015

A small mistake about dinner reservation.

2 nights package in apparent with bath tub was very good. A Dinner with a bottle of wine was incluhded and tasty. Supermarkets are 2 minutes by walk. Swimming pool.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2015

Staff was unfriendly and not helpful. The need training in how to treat guest, learn to smile sometimes and say hello, good day etc.

The hotel is in a very good location. Short walk to the city and park. Bus service within walking distance. A 7 minute walk to a small discount shopping center.. Marienbad is a very clean city with lot's to explore.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2015

Bigest minus for sauna. No privacy (we got the sauna reserved only for ourselves but constantly were disturbed by guests or staff), no peace due to noise from pool full od kids. Con was also apartmnet on the first floor (otherwise great room but no chance to pull up the shades or open window cause everybody outside would see us). And doors inside the aprtment were awfull, should get new ones.

We like very much the food, not too many variations but great taste. Most of the staff in the restaurant were pleasant and profesional. Room was spacious, bed comfortable, bath excelent. Wine bar in the basment also great - lovely wines. Services in general were great.

• Reviewed: 1 April 2015

sauna itself is great, but it is in the place of physiotherapy, so in the morning there is no privacy

the room booked was upgraded to "apart de lux". And this was perfect, as we were later told that standard rooms have no minibar =fridge.The staff was VERY polite and friendly. They agreed to open restaurant earlier for us to have hot meal for beeakfast on the day of departure.

• Reviewed: 10 April 2016

Breakfasts ends early and not diverse

Got appartement instead of regular room

• Reviewed: 17 March 2016

The breakfast was very cheap and there was a group and all the dishes were empty.

The in door pool

• Reviewed: 15 November 2015

Food was not good & not lactosefree (explained several times) Noisy hotel.

Staff helps you were they can

• Reviewed: 5 November 2015

It is a nice spa hotel with rehabilitation centre offering massages and other health treatments and indoor swimming pool. Very kind staff.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2015

Large, comfortable rooms with very good bathroom facilities. Also, the free wifi was a bonus. In easy reach of town centre. Just a few minutes walk.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2015

Nice room,nice location.

• Reviewed: 13 August 2015

awfull breakfast, smelly noisy restaurant, no AC, area around pool untidy

• Reviewed: 3 June 2015

the dining whole has no style, no ambiance, just a feeding place. In addition they have wired seating arrangements.

Swimming pool, sauna

• Reviewed: 26 May 2015

Very good price value ratio. Big room, nice bath. For the price a really good offering.

There are also 2 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.