Reviews of Apart Hotel Susa 3 stars

Jana Masaryka 49, Prague, 12000, Czech Republic

#830 of 2,012 Holiday rentals in Prague

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Lovely hotel for what we wanted and was made better by the lovely city its in.

The only down side to it I thought was the shower. It was very powerful but it was angled in a silly position so when it was turned on it just sprayed you in the face

Room were very spacious. The receptionist was exceptionally friendly to us and looked after our keys each day and night so we didn't have to carry them around. The room was clean and had everything that we needed with just a short walk to the main square

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

a standard old-school hotel, everything clean, spacious room
    • Double Apartment

The morning breakfast would need a lot of improvements (please, at least change the coffee, it's not drinkable). I'd happily pay 100-200 CZK extra to have great breakfast at the hotel. I'd suggest everyone going somewhere else to have breakfast.

a standard old-school hotel, everything clean, spacious room

Place is great.
    • Double Apartment

Place is great. Very accommodating. Just like in the pictures. Great location. Staff is friendly and especially Diana, who was great and very helpful!

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Great stay in Prague with children
    • Family Apartment (5 Adults)

The breakfast was fine for the price, but could be improved.

The apart hotel is located just half a block from the tram stop and 2 blocks from the closest underground station. Parking inside costs 10 € per day, but it worth it. Rooms are big enough for a family with 2 children and a baby. The staff was really helpful as well

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Good location, friendly staffs, good breakfast, clean room.
    • Single Apartment

Too nosying from the road and the car park inside the hotel! No air conditioning, two single bad ! I booked and paid for the room in 9 months ago and said ‘double bed’. But they take me on the two single bad!

Good location, friendly staffs, good breakfast, clean room.

Nice place, not too far from center and from tram station. Good for family.
    • Family Apartment (5 Adults)

No air conditioning - it was very hot. No separate rooms or separation whatsoever (we stayed a family of six in the same room). Minor complaint - need some paint job and other maintenance.

Good location, nice staff, OK breakfast.

Great location, good value for money, I will go there again, Definitely recommended.
    • Family Apartment (5 Adults)

Could hear the next door couple making noise in bed! I was with my children - who were very inquisitive about what they were hearing... Plus the computer in hall is linux, and hotmail does not work on ot

good staff, car parking, large rooms, breakfast included

Everything good except the long walk to central.
    • Double Apartment

Quite a long walk to the old town central.

The room is huge and clean. Car parked within premises feels very secured. Staff are very friendly and helpful with guiding me to drive in and out of the premises.

I stay in this location a lot and there are better hotels in the same location for similar price.
    • Double Apartment

The photos of breakfast do not correspond with what you receive. There is no airconditioning and in summer months the room gets very hot.

The location of the property is the best thing about this hotel. It is good to have small fridge and cooking facilities.

Staff was very friendly and helpful, location is good, right...
    • Double Apartment

Staff was very friendly and helpful, location is good, right next to tram 22 to take you down to center or up the castle hill. Parking inside was very handy in a city where all parking is residential.

A good value for the money not far from the historical centre (10-15 min walking).
    • Triple Appartment

We didn't notice the conditionaire in the room so in the hot time it probably would be hot there. The breakfast could be better but still it was enough to feel ok untill lunch.

We had everything that we needed for our stay including small kitchen. A good bathroom with both cabine and the bath (it was the apartment for 3-4 persons with 2 single beds and 1 double bed).

All in all we had a good stay at Aparthotel Susa. I surely recommend this hotel.
    • Family Apartment (5 Adults)

Everything was good for us. Breakfast was good and always fresh. The beds were comfortably. Always clean and quite a big room for five adults. Location was good too.

The situation is good, tramway 22 stops very near.
    • Double Apartment

The situation is good, tramway 22 stops very near. The parking area in the courtyard is important in Prague but it is very difficult to drive out when it is full. The staff was moving cars from place to place. Staff also friendly guided us for a short walk in the centre.

Wide room, kind staff, well equipped kitchen
    • Double Apartment

Very simple breakfast, small elevator was outside if the building (not fun when -4 outside...) The small stuff that makes a place comfortable were missing such as a place in shower to put the shampoo, or salt/oil in the equipped kitchen

Wide room, kind staff, well equipped kitchen

Much more than we expected! Thank you guys!
    • Double Apartment

The wifi signal sometimes was poor. Sometimes you could hear voices from other rooms but not a huge problem.

The price for what you get is excellent. The breakfast was very decent, cozy room, and clean. The staff was great. I had a problem with my ankle and both the young lady and the young man were very helpful! The room was spacious, clean and very warm. They were changing our towels, our garbage bags and were tiding our beds every day. About the location it was very convenient, there was a 24h open supermarket and about 2 min away there was a tram station (and a 24h tram). Extra bonus, If you go in December, there is a christmas market at the square.

The property was in a great location, with helpful staff and...
    • Double Apartment

There was some mildew in the bathroom, but the apartment was clean

The property was in a great location, with helpful staff and good breakfast each morning! Our apartment was large and very warm.

Affordable accommodation in perfect location
    • Family Apartment (5 Adults)

Simply perfect! Location is amazing, staff was always super friendly and nice and the room was exactly what we needed and way more. Breakfast was yummy :)

Great price and location!
    • Double Apartment

- The Wifi signal is bad. Especially when all the guests are in their rooms and actively using it. Maybe you need to make more wifi spots.

+ Great location. + The entire staff is very professional, friendly and helpful. + Pleasant price for such a large and cozy room.

Thanks so much for the staff who let us check in and get to...
    • Double Apartment

Old-fashion furniture but in a good condition and It Didn't make my stay less comfortable

Thanks so much for the staff who let us check in and get to the room before the check in time and helped us with info about the city and store locations! Super-friendly staff Public transportation stop 2 min away Good internet There are shower and bath Lots of space in the room Good isolation, no noise and heating was fine Good breakfast with lots of options(perfect for a few days stay) Clean room with lots of towels Kitchen inside of the suite with all what you need Perfect value for the money. I would like to stay here again

Nice place easy to access good room tasty breakfest
    • Double Apartment

Changing towels every day or two days

Liked the place liked the team they helped us alot and print for us our flight boarding passes and made for us take away for the morning we checked out, reseption works 24/7 and helps with any question that we asked and made us feel like home :)

I was surprised to find that it only takes 1 Tram ride away...
    • Single Apartment

I was surprised to find that it only takes 1 Tram ride away from all the beautiful attractions in Prague, you don't have to book overpriced hotels in Prague 1 apart hotel susa in Prague 2 is the real value for money, you even have a spacious bathroom and a kitchen plus the the staff give sound advise and remarkable recommendations on where to dine and spend an afternoon relaxing listening to wonderful music, in a most Grand setting.

I like it.
    • Double Apartment

If you want to watch tv, you need ask remote from reception and to gave them 10€ deposit.Pillows was to much soft. I took 2.

My flight was delay for 22 hours. Hotels staffs was in connection with me all the time. I got email with offering tranfer from and to airport for very affordable price. Car driver was very polite and did additional stop near the main train station and i took my laggage from a laggage room . It's not cost me additional money. Girl on reception gave me cup of tea( probably i looked exhausted). The room was a pretty big, the was a corner tub and kitchenette. Location is wonderful. Brekfast very good.

Huge apartment, perfect base for a few days in Prague
    • Double Apartment

Honestly, I can't think of anything. It was my first solo trip and it was perfect.

I was pretty tired after travelling and arrived 2 hours before I was due to check in. I was greeted warmly and allowed to check in early which was massively appreciated! The apartment was huge - bright and open, and clean and tidy. The bed was comfy, shower was REALLY powerful, breakfast was good - basic, but really, what do you want from a breakfast if you're going out walking around the city? For me the location was great - a bit out of the centre but definitely walkable and trams a few meters away, metro just down the road if you don't fancy the walk. Considering all this the value of the apartments was fantastic, I would have happily paid much more (obviously glad I didn't have to though!). I had a late flight returning home and they let me store my bag there after checking out so I got an extra day to explore. Thank-you for a wonderful stay!

Good location, room price is OK.
    • Double Apartment

I did not like fee for the car parking. Breakfast could be better, at least hotel should offer fried eggs and bacon....

Good location, very close to metro and tram station.

Good value, but so noisy!
    • Double Apartment

There is a lot of noise after 7am. The cleaning staff make everything to wake you early.

The room's size is great and the bathroom is good as well.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

If you're wondering is it worth paying a little bit more and stay at a 4 stars hotel,don't wonder
    • Double Apartment

No cleaning whatsoever during our 5 nights stay with the exception of garbage removal. No towels were ever changed nor beds ever made. The bathroom window was impossible to close and there was an ashtray on the corridor right below it, so whenever someone decided to smoke a cigarette or cigar our apartment was filled with that disgusting smell. Breakfast is very basic and with few refills, the few times we had watermelon when it ended that was it, no more.

Location and nice staff

Almost everything was perfect!

No Aircondition.

Everything was perfect! Big rooms, excellent bathrooms and really good service from the always smiling staff (which is quite unusual in Czech Republic).

Pleasant stay
    • Family Apartment (5 Adults)

In the morning the parking was a little crowded, and some people needed to come and move their cars.

The staff was kind, polite and ready to help us. The breakfast was good, with fresh food. Also another important fact of this hotel was its position, at about 15-20 minute from the city center. If you come by car you can park it in the hotel's inner court.

Good location.
    • Single Apartment

Wi-fi didn't work well in the room (1st floor). Sometimes wasn't available in the room. Breakfasts was the same every day.

Good location. Very nice and helpful stuff. Clean room.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Central but apart from the crowd
    • Triple Appartment

The breakfast was not good (jam too sweet, cheese tasteless) and the breakfast room is ugly, but given the fact that we liked everything else so much, we ignored it. ;-)

We loved the size of the room, the bedroom itself plus kitchen, hall and bathroom gave the feeling of enormous space. The hotel is in a nice area not far from the centre. The tramway no 22 leaves just a few metres from the hotel and goes through Mala Strana up to the Hradcin.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

The hotel staff was helpful and very nice.
    • Double Apartment

Generally the place has its best days over - shabby walls, wobbly electricity socket in the kitchen, missing waterbasin plug etc. Small details but too many to make this place pleasent stay.

The hotel staff was helpful and very nice. The location is excellent - close to the tram stop no. 22 which can take you downtown in a few minutes.

Prague is wonderful
    • Single Apartment

Excellent location, only metres to tram to all tourist spots and close to Metro too, Very friendly staff, clean room, plenty of storage, nice view. Good continental breakfast not 5 star but very adequate. Lift to rooms.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Great stay
    • Double Apartment

Fantastic location. I stayed there on weekend and absolutely enjoyed my stay. However, on saturday night, there was quite a lot of noise in the street outside. I am usually not bothered by noise at night but I woke up. If this is not a problem for you, you will enjoy your stay.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Tricky management
    • Double Apartment

Extra deposit on sport was required. Looks like owner or manager afraid that guests will still old-tv or spoons from the kitchen. I decline idea to make extra deposit and only after explanation that I will call police to wrote protocol about thay accept going in without extra deposti. I have debit card on booking.com but for them it is not enough. I lose more than 1 hour speaking to staff that if on Booking.com there were no info about this. NEVER GO THERE ONCE MORE.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Budget hotel near city centre
    • Double Apartment

- hot water in the shower finished within few minutes, so needed to wash the shampoo off my hair with cold water and ended up with a cold. - poor Wi-Fi connection. - noisy - you can hear the people in the next rooms talking and the traffic wakes you up in the morning.

Hotel's location was good - not too far from the city centre (2-3 metro stops). Facilities were quite old but in good condition. Room was well heated.

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Sure to visit again!
    • Single Apartment

A place to put shampoo or soap in the shower WiFi a bit unstable

The staff absolutely great Location (tram stop just around the corner) Good value for the money Many good restaurants near the hotel

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Appropriate price
    • Double Apartment

Not even one channel in English or in another language.

The building located quite near to the National Museum(by walking around 15minutes). The appartment is spacious for 2-3 people and tidy.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Cheap, clean and reasonable accommodation
    • Double Apartment

Something very minor but there was no soap holder or shelf in the shower. The shower was very small and you had to hold the shower head throughout making it very squishy.

The hotel was basic but good. The rooms were clean, comfortable and quite spacious with a nice big bed. The staff were friendly. Breakfast was included but was nothing special. The hotel was a bit further away from the Altstadt, but was in a quieter spot which was great. There were also plenty of cheaper places to find something to eat in the area.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

I want to stay here again
    • Double Apartment

Near to Namesti Miru metro station. Good transport communication. Super staff, who was ready to help in any problem. Room was big with a nice bed and kitchen. Wi-fi worked really well.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Really nice and helpful stuff, reception desk 24 hours open
    • Double Apartment

breakfast could be a little more diverse:) A double bed consists of two single beds drawn together, which could be a little uncomfortable

Really nice and helpful stuff, reception desk 24 hours open

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Much better options in Prague.
    • Single Apartment

The hotel applies an exchange rate which is abusive. The Czech Koruna has been stable at 27 coronas per EUR since the date I booked but they applied a higher rate of 27,5 to convert the price booked in EUR on the basis that "they need to sell the EUR" (??). My cost ended up being 5% higher and the explanationes were rude. There are better hotel options closer to central Prague (Prague 1).

Room size and cleanliness.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Apart hotel Susa. An affordable and convenient option for families!
    • Quadruple Apartment

Breakfast was part of the room, but selection was bit poor, particularly the quality of the juice. Wifi was very slow, especially at night.

Location is ideal (right next to tram 22 stop), room was very spacious and very affordable and clean. Staff was very friendly and gave excellent restaurant tips.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

I loved the yoghurt at breakfast, staff were friendly!
    • Double Apartment

The bed was far from the heater so it was quite cold at night, the heater isn't very strong; and the shower in the bathroom - can't really place it in a way that will allow the water to spray downwards so it sprays more horizontally-down hitting the panel rather than spraying down on you.

I loved the yoghurt at breakfast, staff were friendly!

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

good quiet sidestreet,closed to stores,eateries,
    • Double Apartment

good quiet sidestreet,closed to stores,eateries, very friendly helpful stuff,breaky was good,tramstop around the corner so easy getting to other parts of town.

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

Don't book a room. They don't have half what they claim they have. Not worth the money!
    • Double Apartment

No hairdryer No double beds, only twins 5 days never changed the sheets No bathroom at the "restaurant" No Soap in the Kitchen No air pipe in the Kitchen 5 days never changed the sheets No bathroom at the "restaurant" The night we arrived we took a bath before going to bed but there was no hairdryer anywhere. After calling the reception they said they had no hairdryer available and to ask them in the morning so we slept with wet hairs both me and my girlfriend. In addition to the first night shock the room had twin beds and not a double as we asked. The next day after we eat breakfast at the hotel (which by the way had no bathroom in the area, so to wash your hands or anything you had to go back to your room) the "manager" told us that the hotel has no double beds AT ALL not available at the time, they didn't have double beds at all, even though they claim to have on "booking.com". As she said: "we don't have double beds in our hotel, all of our rooms have single or twin beds". In the kitchen there was only 2 dishes and everything for 2 persons, No 3rd plate for salad or something.They had no casserole to cook (only a very very small one) and no soap to clean the dishes. After we asked the staff to give us some soap for the time being they responded: "we are a 3 star hotel, we don't give soap for the dishes,you have to go to the supermarket and buy some". In addition the kitchen had an "absorber" with no air pipe so... nothing! After all that (the 2nd day) i took a pen and marked the sheets and the towels in their corners. Guess what, they never changed the sheets nor the towels in 5 days, they were just folding them every day. To get the tv remote control or the safety box key you had to give a deposit of 30 euros. They safety box which was VERY SMALL and only some money or jewelries could fit in.

Very polite and helpful staff! The location even thought outside of the main town was very good. 10-15 minutes walk to the inner of the "New town" and 20-30 to the "Old town". A very nice square near the hotel with tons of cafe, restaurants bars .

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

a nice place and a nice neighbourhood
    • Double Apartment

Pillows could have been better - too old and too flat.

everything is great about the place. quiet neighbourhood, spacious and clean room, welcoming and helpful staff. Breakfast is enough to keep you going till late lunch.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

The location was perfect to go around the city centre within...
    • Family Apartment (5 Adults)

The breakfast was little boring and the staff were little less friendly.

The location was perfect to go around the city centre within 15 minutes and also little away from the city centre crowded areas which makes it peaceful with all restaurants and supermarkets within reach. Tram no. 22 is 2 stops away (I P Pavlova) which connects all the main Prague attractions and Namesti Miru is one stop away which is the Main metro line that connects to all the main city attractions.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

A perfect hotel
    • Double Apartment

Nothing wrong!!! a great place.

I love this place, not only it was clean, big and comfortable but also was located close to amazing restaurants and bars,is also silent and quiet for a good night sleep. A few minutes walk from the metro and an excelent price that made us feel 100% happy.

Friendly staff.
    • Double Apartment

Very friendly staff... Clean and large rooms...

2 stops far from old City but it was not problem for me. I like walking.

Big room, nice bathroom.
    • Double Apartment

No hairdryer in the room. Breakfast could be better.

Big room, nice bathroom. Good connection to the city.

- No safe box - No double bed

- Friendly staff - location - clean - Room size - kitchen - heater - strong WiFi - Good breakfast

TV was very small.

TV was very small.

Spacious and very clean rooms

Spacious and very clean rooms

Very good for a family trip. Relaxing. Near to city center.
    • Quadruple Apartment

The Lady at the reception is very good and helpful, a real added value of this Hotel.

Excellent!

The rooms are spacious and clean, with fresh towels daily.

Good price, no frills, terrible breakfast.
    • Double Apartment

Breakfast was probably the worst ever.

Price

I can recommend this Apart hotel.

Perfect!

Service!
    • Double Apartment

Breakfast salon was to smal.

Service!

The lady in reception was very kind and helpful.
    • Double Apartment

The lady in reception was very kind and helpful. Nice little bar at the lobby.

Location is very near tram stop

Location is very near tram stop

Value for money

Great budget hotel
    • Double Apartment

Very comfortable and spacious.....useful to have cooking facilities.

Good location.
    • Single Apartment

Good location. Nice room with enough space.

Would stay here again if i ever come to prague again.
    • Double Apartment

Can't believe the price. Pretty far from the prague main train station though.

Spacy

Early check-out

Spacy

Clean and we'll kept.
    • Double Apartment

A bit noicy on the street side since no AC

Clean and we'll kept.

All advantages of hotel and of separate apartment
    • Double Apartment

Quality of coffee and juice in breakfast

All advantages of hotel and of separate apartment

Clean room,very good personal,all was good

Clean room,very good personal,all was good

Friendly staff, good location, price/quality
    • Double Apartment

Breakfast, bed was not so comfy

Friendly staff, good location, price/quality

With better internet would return

Internet was not good

Great location friendly staff

Good price, neighborhood and breakfast
    • Single Apartment

WiFi VERY slow, satellite TV didn't work, kitchen utensils very minimal

Price and good neighborhood. Breakfast was also good

Pleasant
    • Double Apartment

Breakfast could have been better.

Staff was great and the location was perfect!

Host is super friendly

Breakfast was fair.

Host is super friendly

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Great choice for a bargain stay
    • Double Apartment

Nice big room w kitchenette Great value👍

The hotel was very cute.
    • Double Apartment

The parking area was quite small and difficult to get the car into.

The hotel was very cute. It was great for a weekend trip!

Browse Apart Hotel Susa traveller photo gallery