Reviews of Apartments Wenceslas Square 3 stars

Václavské náměstí 36, 48, Prague, 11000, Czech Republic

#847 of 1,508 Holiday rentals in Prague

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Very roomy, worth the money.
    • Studio (2 Adults)

No curtains for top windows (attic appartment), so lots of light in the morning. Main curtains could be darker too. You need to leave a deposit for keys and damage aswell of 50euro (but 10 euro was all I had on me so that was fine for them).

Very roomy, worth the money. Great location. 705 was a good apparment.

Works
    • Studio (2 Adults)

Needed less daylight coming in to sleep a bit more, also a bit of street noise that might prevent you from sleeping if you are a light sleeper

Very Good
    • One-Bedroom Apartment ( 6 Adults)

Very good apartment. Next to subway and on of the most popular places of Prague. Localized on Wenceslau Square that is one of the best places for eat and drink at night and very close of all tourists places like Charles Bridge and Old Town Square. You can go on foot for most all of it.

Great location, big spacious rooms. Would stay here again!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

TV didn't work, furniture/decor was a bit dated but otherwise fit for purpose.

Great location! Walking distance to all the main sites. Easily accessible. Big, spacious rooms. Perfect for what we needed the apartment for, would definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Great location: right in the city center, metro station at...
    • Studio (2 Adults)

Great location: right in the city center, metro station at the door, walking dictance to attractions in old town and new town. Kitchen facilities: fridge, microwave, stove, oven, electric kettle. Everything there to make you feel like home.

I do not recommend this stay
    • Studio (2 Adults)

The AC was supposed to be there and wasnt, so the room was really hot. The car parking was said to be available and we didnt get the information that it costs 25eur daily. The cleaning staff did not change sheets or towels.

Just the location.

Good value for money
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (8 Adults)

Floor was dirty! And from the bathroom we could smell everything from other bathrooms on the building. If the shower or they use bathroom for other things.

It was specious. Had everything one should need. Beds are comfortable and clean. Bathrooms clean.

MC Trip july/Aug 2018
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (8 Adults)

A little low standard on apartment, but in Praha you dont stay in apartment all day.

Central location in Praha, near to everything. Good beds and the room had good ventilation even in 35 + outside.

We like its central location, close to other attractions...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment ( 6 Adults)

We like its central location, close to other attractions like old town square, charles bridge, etc. This my third time to stay in this apartment and I will try my best to book the same apartment if I come to Czech next time.

Excellent location on Wenceslas square, walking distance to...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Better instructions needed as to how to get to the reception. On Booking.com form the address is given as 36, 48 Wenceslas square. The apartments are in # 36 but the reception is just next door - however named Aparthotel Melantrich reception. Quite confusing on arrival.

Excellent location on Wenceslas square, walking distance to Old Town square and Charles bridge. Rooms were spotless and comfortable. Our windows opened onto the square and some noise did come in but it wasn`t too bad on the 5th floor. They have a 24 hour reception . We didn`t have a breakfast there due to leaving very early to the airport but I understand it`s extra 7 euro which isn`t included in the room price.

The location is very good.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment ( 6 Adults)

The room we had backed onto a court yard. Loud music was playing till quite late and again in the morning. The first lot of staff were great but the second was not very helpful and was very confused when we ask d questions. They also have this silly policy that you must pay €50 deposit in cash even though we could pay for the room with credit card. Had to go off searching for an ATM. Just combine the 2 like other hotels around the world do!

The location is very good. Rooms are a good size and we are able to sleep our family of 5 easily in the room.

Fun in the sun in Prague
    • Two-Bedroom Executive Apartment (6 Adults)

I told the girl on arrival that we would like a two hour extension to our check out time (as offered by email from booking. com) but Come check out time we were hassled by cleaner to get out at normal check out time (11am) When I tried to explain to reception guy he said he had no record of us wanting extended check out time. We had a late flight that night back home and could have done with extra time at apartment..... 😎

The guy at reception at least stored our small suitcases away for us for the day so we didn't have to lug them around with us.

Good location.
    • Studio (2 Adults)

The room didn't match with the pictures. A lot of noise on the street side, where our room was.

Good location. Ok value for money. Friendly and helpful staff.

Overpriced for this quality
    • Studio (2 Adults)

Because of the localisation in the room (on 5th floor) even with closed windows was terribly loud. My bed was made from two single ones, so after view minutes they have spreed out. Also WiFi speed can be improved. The cleaning lady was entering a room directly after knocking, so you didn't have a time to f.e dress up (she also visited place in unregulated time, so it was impossible to presume her visit).

The place has a perfect localisation, view minutes walk to all main touristic attractions in town. The place is arrange as a flat in regular building and not as a hotel - in one space bedroom and full equipped kitchen. In next room you have bathroom and small hall - and it is for me nice asset.

Really big apartments on an excellent location!
    • Two-Bedroom Executive Apartment (6 Adults)

Everything looked a little dated, but it was okay! The hallway smelled a little downstairs. Shower could have been a little bigger.

We had a really big appartement. We where there with 5 persons, but could have slept there with 10-12 if you include the couches. Furthermore, almost everything was available: toaster, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, ... The living room was really big, where we had two separate bedrooms next to it. And the location was excellent!

A few minor hiccups everything sorted quickly.Great location,comfortable.Would definatley stay again
    • One-Bedroom Apartment ( 6 Adults)

My aunts were arriving before me (I was paying for our stay) as they were flying in from a different location, I e-mailed a member of staff several days beforehand to let them know and they reassured me that they would be fine to check in the room and I would be able to pay when I arrived. When they arrived the staff member on reception had no knowledge of this and tried to charge my aunts. Luckily due to their flight being delayed I arrived shortly after but if they had arrived on time they would have been hanging around for a while and I wouldn't have been very happy. There was some street noise but that's to be expected considering location. The shower is outraged and you can't get a happy medium between scolding hot and freezing cold. At one point a leak started coming through the ceiling. Member of staff informed and quickly sorted. Bathroom sink blocked at one point, member of staff told and it was quickly sorted.

The rooms were spacious, kitchen utensils were well stocked. Fans and safe provided in the rooms. Large tv and CD player to use. Staff were helpful. Great central location near to mini markets, restaurants, bars and within walking distance of sights you'd want to see. They allow you to store your luggage in a safe location even after checking out if you have a late flight. Staff members are able to book you transfers to and from airport and any sightseeing tours you wish to go on. Staff are very informative.

Good location!
    • Studio (2 Adults)

It was difficult to find the reception and almost busy. Don’t forget to bring EUR 50 for damage deposit when you check-in ( this is fully refundable upon check-out )

Good location! Located in very convenient place to explore the center of Prague city. Equipped with kitchen facilities, bathtub and washing machine available. Also suitable for long-term stay.

Brilliant location
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (8 Adults)

Shower is old & a bit dated, small extra shower space. Noise from outside ie music can be heard however this didn't effect us as we were heading out in the evenings.

Location was perfect, staff were very friendly and helpful

Great city definitely worth a visit and I would recommend these apartments.
    • Studio (2 Adults)

The bedroom curtains could have done with being more substantial as the light streamed through them - even at night! Our apartment was a little tired and one or two small things needed attention but nothing worth moaning about for the length of time that we were there.

Really conveniently situated - within walking distance to most of the sights. Our apartment had a separate bedroom and a small lounge/dining area and kitchenette.

Will definitely stay here anytime I am in Prague!
    • Two-Bedroom Executive Apartment (6 Adults)

Brilliant sized apartments in excellent central location close to all amenities. Contained everything and more you would expect in a self catering apartment. It was my third time staying here and I will definitely be back.

Cheap, large, central apartments with everything you need!
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (8 Adults)

Had a great time - location was good. The things that we didn’t like didn’t spoil our holiday
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (8 Adults)

Maintenance of property eg Chairs very rickety Shower wasn’t placed high enough on the wall Reception wouldn’t accept card as deposit even though this was advertised as an option

Location was good Radio station Nice and warm Cheap Large rooms

I like the location very good near to metro station and all...
    • Studio (2 Adults)

as I arrive at the night time I wanted to take quick shower but the shower bottom was problem it was very hard to press it / manage it ... so I have to run to the reception to solve the problem .. what I was very disappointed. Also mattress was very soft. I had a big double bed with 2 mattresses what I didn’t like and I was very disappointed as I was accepting to have big double bed and not double bed with 2 mattresses.

I like the location very good near to metro station and all shopping centres. Very quiet area good for sleep.

Great value for money in a great location.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (8 Adults)

As a party of eight woman the property could do with more mirrors beside power sockets.

Great communication before our visit and no problems at all during our stay.

Absolutely wonderful location, plenty of space.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (8 Adults)

Dangerously nearly-broken dining room chair (had we sat on it, it could have collapsed). When I complained about the floor lamp that was leaning against the wall for support (it was broken) the receptionist said management knew about it but didn't want to pay for a new one.

Comfortable beds, extremely spacious, absolutely amazing location!

Nice location and comfortable apartment!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment ( 6 Adults)

Our Honda minivan was too long for their parking. But the staff send us to a big car parking garage a block away from the apartments.

I love that the apartments was in the center of the New Town Square (Wenceslas Square), but face the interior making the apartment nice and quiet. It was a 10-15 minute walk to Old Town and Charles Bridge. Having a 24hrs reception desk made our arrival very flexible. Also, the beds were super comfortable!

Wouldn't recommend.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

The apartment was quite "worn out", didn't look like in the photos. Personnel not friendly, they didn't share any information about their payment options before arrival - it turned out that paying in euros was only possible in cash (and not with credit card). If I wanted to pay with card, they converted euros to czech korunas by their own "magical" exchange rate. By that rate we actually paid more than the price that was offered AND booked in the booking.com site. I have been to other non euro countries and this was the first time I saw this kind of messing around. Plus they booked almost the whole amount from my account few days before arrival, though it was written in the booking information that payment will be ON arrival. On arrival they charged me again, now the whole amount (+their special exchange rate). So basically they took double the amount and I'm still waiting money back for the previous reservation. I wrote to them to ask about that repayment, but they don't care to answer to emails :) Very, very unpleasant experience and unreliable personnel/company.

Location is great.

Great apartment in the heart of Prague, close to everything
    • Studio (2 Adults)

Nothing to dislike - our stay went like clockwork.

Fantastic location, right on Wenceslas Square and close to Prague’s attractions. Metro a stones throw away, as was the train station, shops and sights. Spotlessly clean throughout and our room overlooked the square, no noise as the double glazing worked well. Though we only used it to boil a kettle, the kitchenette was well equipped with crockery, cutlery, pans and a fridge (which we’d not expected). We used the taxi transfer service from the airport, which was really good value as we arrived in the small hours. Our driver met us and brought us to the apartment and was friendly and helpful. This was all arranged beforehand for us. Receptionist reacted quickly to help with a little problem we had with the hot water - the boiler needed relighting and this was soon sorted for us. The left luggage facility is also a useful extra. This was our first time visiting Prague and the apartment was the ideal base for us. We loved it and hope to return one day......thank you!

Fantastic location with all pleasures nearby.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Shower could have been better.

Everything was very close from this place. Apartment had everything you require. We were 3 of us all rated it 10/10. I am thinking of booking same place with my family next time.

Absolutely ideal for a stay in Prague
    • One-Bedroom Apartment ( 6 Adults)

Excellent accomodation in an ideal location. Very good value and was very happy with the overall standard of the room. Would certainly book in to this place again in the future.

Wonderful and a memorable stay. Convenient and centrally located and assessible to all facilities
    • One-Bedroom Apartment ( 6 Adults)

No bidet available in the WC.

It was an experience locating the apartment however the people we approached for assistance were helpful. The environment was roomy and the beds were cozy. Most of all was the reception staffs were friendly, accommodating and helpful with queries. I will recommend this property to my friends without hesitant.

Functional
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

Broken curtains, cigarette burns on bathtub and kitchen worktops, broken bed, noisy late in night with shouting drunks, heavily scratched wood floor.

Good location.

The location is good, around 10 minutes walk to the square.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

The sound isolation is not good, we can heard people from up stair walking or moving their luggage. Wifi is super weak, even though the apartment provides two wifi resources, one is too weak to connect, and another is super slow that sometimes I can't even use the Facebook.

The location is good, around 10 minutes walk to the square. The employees in front desk are super nice. The apartment is old but well equipped.

Location is very nice.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Staffs are not so helpful. Heating system was broken but was not fixed during my 2 days of stay. And, even I requested and confirmed 2 Hr. late check-out from booking.com and apartment, staff said she did not know so we had to leave earlier.

Location is very nice. Near to attractions and restaurants.

Very good!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

Bit noisy in the mornings with a hangover, but didn’t expect anything less being in the middle of the city.

Very good, excellent location and hessel free.

Location excellent, WI-FI good, rooms very spacious.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment ( 6 Adults)

The Room has 6 little windows on the roof so therefore at 7 am the room became so bright that you can not sleep anymore it looks like you are sleeping outside in the patio. I did not like that. If you have a problem sleeping with lights definitely I DO NOT recommend it. Otherwise, it's a good place..

Location excellent, WI-FI good, rooms very spacious.

Wonderful experience of Prague right bang on the square. What a great experience. ...recommended!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

could do with a makeover, some fresh paint etc

Great location. Loved waking up to a view of Wenceslas Square. Central, convenient, bright & airy, with those massive windows.

Scamming tourists
    • One-Bedroom Apartment ( 6 Adults)

My friends came to visit in Prague so I booked this property everything was as expected expect for when we go to check out.. Our deposit was not given back up until then the staff had good English then none at all they claimed it was because of cleaning issues yet in our contract there was no fee for cleaning via an email they sent to me. The only reason we got 30€ is that one of my Czech friends was there at the time and I invited her in to ask what the problem was after that they were discussing the situation and we got some of our deposit back and on our way out it also happened to a other person checking out.. Would have been recommended only for them trying to scam tourists. The room was clean when we left it just for your information

Location was very good but after that it went downhill

We had a good time in Prague ,a great city to visit however would not stay here again
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (8 Adults)

We were on the 5th floor facing the back. Opposite us was an apartment with young guys in that had a terrace where they partied sometimes all night long. We went to reception about this and they referred us to security who then referred us back to reception. Not good.

Apartment in great location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

no parking space when contacting for the room.

Apartment Location is right at the shopping area. A bit old but have everything you want short stay with your family

Roomy apartment in a nice location.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment ( 6 Adults)

Since it's summer, the room is warm with no air condition ( even portable). We were on the top floor of the building with little window. Very hard to sleep at night. The pillows are too thin and too soft that feels no support at all. No toiletries were provided such as shampoo , conditioner or lotion. No coffee or tea provided.

I like the location, and the size of apartment.

Great apartment to stay in Praha!
    • Studio (2 Adults)

-No user's manual of the washing machine, we have struggled with it for a while... -The water pressure in the shower was kind of weak.

-Great location, convenient to go everywhere! -The room is quite big and cozy. -Also with kitchen and washing machine.

Great location, a little run down
    • Two-Bedroom Executive Apartment (6 Adults)

It was a little worn down, the mattresses were not comfortable due to over-use and the locks were difficult to handle. You could hear everything that happens in the building and that actually kept us up one night (people coming back from a night out and going in to the apartment above us sounded like they were in the room with us), the reception was a little hard to handle, they were very nice but they sit in a tiny room, so when there's a large group of people there's no way of getting in the room and handling the check in. There's no way of communicating with the reception other than going to the reception room that is located in the other side of the building so you had to go out of the building to get there (the phone we had in the apartment didn't work).

Great location, spacious apartment, clean and has all the facilities needed. People in the reception were really nice and courteous. I also used the transfer that the place offers and the drivers were nice and right on time.

This is for your information only. Please do not publicise . We would not stay there again.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (8 Adults)

The pillows and mattresses were terrible . The worst we have ever slept on. The apartment was tired in every sense . Nothing was new and generally it felt like it needed a good clean. There were no instructions on how to use anything and on the last morning the hot water ran out. The surrounding noise from other apartments was incredible and continued sometimes all night.

The apartment was spacious and the location was good.

Superb stay at the most happening neighborhood of Prague
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

In the name of bathroom amenities they just had shower bath & hand wash.

Location of this apartment is perfect & walking distance to Old town, Charles bridge & most of the night clubs. The front desk staff at the apartment is extremely helpful though there was some language problem but they gave ample time to listen your issues & resolve them.

Really nice and plain apartment, with all what you need on the best spot in Prague
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Some doors where too narrow for a wheelchair (was travelling with my elderly mother that is in a wheelchair) and it was difficult to both push the wheelchair and keeping a door open (needed some stoppers to hold the doors). It was a tub in the bathroom, it would have been more convenient for my mother to have a shower (cause this appartment came up when I marked the "disable facilities" at booking.com - so I think this is more for booking.com to look at than the hotel. But all in all, really nice and plain appartment, with all what you need on the best spot in Prague both for shopping and seeing the beautiful city.

I liked the location, the appartment was spacious and clean. Very plain, and nice.

Location is perfect, in the city center.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (8 Adults)

Staff was not very friendly. Made us wait a couple of hours to provide the keys. As we rented an apartment with 3 rooms they mentioned it takes them more time to clean it up before we can do the check in indcated on the website

Location is perfect, in the city center. Easy access to metro, a lot of pubs, shops around

Great!
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (8 Adults)

A little bit noisy at night in living room, but bedrooms are not affected

The apartment is in very convenient location, with the metro within 2 mins walk, restaurants and stalls nearby and attractions not far away. Room is quite big and apparatus in good condition. We quite enjoyed time there.

I wouldn't stay there again.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

Poor quality. All the small things didnt work .. clocks, shelves falling off wall, tv remote etc.... Very noisy with people partying in other apartments and banging doors until 2 am. Over-priced for what you get.

The location is very good.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Large apartment, close to transport and the old town.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

The blinds were broken and let in lots of light. I was woken each night by drunks returning to their rooms.

Large apartment, close to transport and the old town. Helpful staff. The windows are soundproof, so there is no street noise.

Good facilities
    • Studio (2 Adults)

Unpleasant smell as you come inside the apartment. Please investigate. Also a bit noisy when others are using the stairs or communal area.

Location, security, friendly staff, large room with good view

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Good location, spacious; but housekeeping can be improved.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Housekeeping timing can be improved. Though we know we wouldn't get housekeeping every day (we stayed for 4 nights), the cleaning lady cleared the rubbish in DIFFERENT time every day... On 2nd day she came at 9 when we were all asleep, and woke us up because she just opened the door and went straight to the kitchen to clear the rubbish. We were really shocked. On 3rd day she came at 2:30 pm when we were having lunch... That was a bit strange so bear in mind when you stay here. But apart from that our stay was OK.

Reception open all day, helpful staff, just two doors apart from the apartment building. Very good connection to metro, and walkable distance to main train station Excellent access to great restaurants and bars Great kitchenette with oven and all utensils!

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

The second day I asked to change apartment and the
    • One-Bedroom Apartment ( 6 Adults)

The first night they gave me a big apartment on the back of the building. It was dark,cold and from the windows you could see only the back side of other buildings or just a wall. Their taxi driver for the airport was not polite and friendly.

The second day I asked to change apartment and the new on the front of the property, was really nice.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Great place to stay.
    • Studio (2 Adults)

The apartment was very roomy with everything you need. We faced Wenceslas Square which is very busy and you couldn't hear any noise because of double windows. It was an easy to walk to the Old Town. We enjoyed our stay.

Perfect place for Prague
    • Studio (2 Adults)

Noisy yahoos coming back to the units late at night, fortunately not for too long but very loud.

We liked everything, location, facilities, the room , the view. A perfect base to explore Prague and rest up when needed. walking distance from the Railway Station and right next to the Metro, plenty of ATM's and a supermarket just a couple of minutes away to stock up on the essentials for breakfast other meals if you wish. Plenty of restaurants to choose from all within easy walking distance.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Spacious accommodation, friendly staff
    • Two-Bedroom Executive Apartment (6 Adults)

Smell of toilet particularly urine which could have been on floor or tiles. Unfortunately we had to complain about the level of noise emulating from the room above (our room was 607) which continued through the early hours of the morning. Also someone banging on our door at 5.50 in the morning. This was not a fault of the hotel who took our complaint on board and said they would report it to their security services.

Spacious accommodation

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Great Location, feeling like local.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Location was great! Its in the centre of everything. We have arrived there 19:00 pm and easily found the place. Its 10 m to MUSTEK metro station! The room was clean, large and spacious. I would stay again.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

You will love the view!
    • Studio (2 Adults)

It was hard to park nearby.

The apartment is very well equipped for a longer stay (including a washing machine, microwave oven, dishwasher and dishes), unfortunately I stayed only one night. It is directly in the heart of Prague in the Wenceslas Square, I was amazed by the view - I enjoyed watching the night buzz in the square. I chose it, because it is literally around the corner from Lucerna Music Bar where I was at a concert. The reception is a few metres away, but you get a key with a chip, so you can come and go anytime you like.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Location is perfect and apartment is amazing
    • Studio (2 Adults)

The staff wasn't helpful enough and there no phone in apartment in case you need something or god forbidden any emergency

I really like the location and apartment was so nice and clean

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Its middle of the main square you can walk everywhere there...
    • Studio (2 Adults)

There is no soap also they gave as rooftop we dont see anything from window

Its middle of the main square you can walk everywhere there are washing machine and dishwasher as well its so clean and large place you should go to another place for reception

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Fantastic location, great value for the money we paid !
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

Fantastic location, big flat (probably 50 square meter) 10 min walking from historical center, bus & restaurant. I even learn the last day, that this flat is even located, in the same building, just 3 floors above the balcony where Vaclav Havel & A. Dubcek made their first official speach at the beguining of the velvet revolution ! Try to find something like that in paris for less than 250€/night !!!!

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

No return.
    • Two-Bedroom Executive Apartment (6 Adults)

Poor heating reliability - staff attended on 2 of 3 nights to work heating - second night required someone to repair issue. Dirty floors throughout - watched as several apartments were mopped out with the same bucket and mop for all areas and units . Toilet that smelt of stale urine - floor sticky and brush yuk - ended up sticking the brush out of window to lessen smell. In great need of repair, refurbishment needs some care. Front door which would not lock properly due to having previously being kicked in and broken door jamb. A lounge on which we would only sit after covering with bed covers. I won't but could go on. 8.2 we were duped.

Excellent staff who assisted with accommodations problems where possible and were always pleasant.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Brilliant apartments.

Brilliant apartments. We were a stag group of 18 people so we weren't hanging out in the apartments much - just using it as a place to sleep. Brilliant location and the apartments were clean and well furnished. Very comfortable. No complaints at all.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Nice Aparment with a central location
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (8 Adults)

the staff were not very friendly, asked for a clean towel and was not given one especially as the room was not serviced. otherwise all was ok.

the location was perfect central to everywhere we needed to go. the apartment was lovely and very spacious and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

location of property is right i the heart of activity in new...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

i reserved carpark lot, but the carpark lot was about 1 km away. staff at counter was not helpful at all in giving instructions on how to find the carpark lot. please understand this is our first time to prague so it will be helpful if staff spends time explaining directions more clearly.

location of property is right i the heart of activity in new town

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

Best central apartments in Prague

Nothing negative.

Apartment right in the middle of Wenceslas Square, it was huge, could easily accomadate 8 people with 2 large rooms, doule bed and large bed setee with flat screen tv in one and doule bed and 2 single beds in the other. fully equiped kitchen, large bathroom with washing machine. Central heating brilliant. Fantastic apartment. Staff very friendly and speak excelent English.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

This hotel is in town.. hop off hop on bus pick up just in front of reception very convenient.

Na

Perfect location.. nice room.. it was a challenge to find the reception.. rooms are inside Itaca Court.. car will be parked by machine so you will not see your car till you check out..

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Perfect location, great apartments, just be aware you need to pay extra for sauna etc
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Not much. Would have been good to have an apartment overlooking Wenceslas Square as we arrived on the anniversary of the velvet revolution. Could have done with towels being changed daily

Space in 1 bed apartment excellent. Beds really comfortable, facilities great in apartment, bonus having a terrace.

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

Cool apartment @ perfect location
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

shower head should be changed, not enough pressure (at least in our apartment) late check out wasn't respected (as per Genius conditions)

perfect location with a view on Wenceslas Square comfy beds and warm apartment very good value for money comparing to other options in the area good facilities

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

• Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

The apartment is in renovated build but the furnishing in the apartment is very old. It was dirty especially in the bathroom.

Very good location and friendly staff. Very big apartment.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Wonderful location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Old equipment Broken curtain/sunblind kitchen board glass window etc. and not repaired Not so Clean room incl. dishes cups and so on.

Wonderful location Balanced accommodation cost

ok if you get the right apartments, but can really be not ok at all if you are not lucky.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)

mostly rundown, except bathrooms and toilets in some of the apartments. The main issue is that this is a single reception/managing company for a few dozen apartments owned by different owners. So the quality and maintenance are not equal - and mostly don't resemble the pictures... some living room furniture for example are really stained and one step from being broken. Bathrooms are reasonably in a good state. Kitchen also is ok. But overall they don't give too much competition to similarly priced private apartments. Location and staff, however, are excellent. We would rate it as 7-7.5/10.

excellent staff in the reception reasonably priced, especially if you get a good apartment

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

Good location, good room, perfect for all.
    • Studio (2 Adults)

Big room, all you need is there such as kitchen,laundry machine..central location near shopping, super market and walk in town very easy access. Value for money.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

Cracker apartments in prague
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (8 Adults)

Perfect location, nice big roomy apartment, shower gel pump on the wall in the bathroom, totally quiet even though we faced onto wenceslas square, beautiful old building, felt I was in a Jason Bourne film. Place was perfect

August in Prague