Reviews of Aron 3 stars

Zerotinova 39, Prague, 13000, Czech Republic

#585 of 612 hotels in Prague

6.2

I do not recommend, the price is too high for quality
    • Double or Twin Room

very poor food, repeated, hot only boiled eggs and sausages, unpalatable cold meat one yellow cheese. TV small and old, not as in the picture, the hotel needs refurbishment and refreshment, the bed for children very uncomfortable mattress to exchange, in addition, the husband bit something or got allergic because it blew itchy bubbles on the body. the bathroom is quite clean but it needs a refreshing impression, it is not nice, shower and paddling pool with cavities and holes. the door is all old destroyed. Hetel has a different standard than it announces, much lower.

we got a city map and a schedule of public transport and WiFi password

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Breakfast is plenty and delicious.
    • Double or Twin Room

The room could have been cleaner. The hotel sometimes quite noisy - you can hear the opening and closing doors of the nearby rooms, or when the neighbours are chatting or having a shower.

Breakfast is plenty and delicious. Location is very good, close to the tram stop.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

If this is what they call a 3 star hotel, I will never travel to Prague again!

The beds were extremely uncomfortable and they make so much of noise thatcwhen somebody in the room changes the position of sleep, the others wake up! The furnitures were damaged, the hangers were broken. The elevator didn’t work when we had to carry our luggages to 5th floor, to our room! And leaving all the bad things aside, the staff... The staff is really angry and they look like they hate their jobs. The cleaners in the kitchen saloon, or the receptionists were very unwilling to help, and they kept on blaming us for our problems. When we demanded our bedsheets to be changed because the rain came from the window, the receptionist gave me the key of another room and told ME to get another pair of sheets there, change the wet ones, and give him the keys back, I had to do what he said but the thing is that the bed sheets in the room I entered were used by others... This means that we HAD TO sleep in bed sheets that someone else used, for 4 days of stay. I cannot see how this property can be a 3 star hotel. The photos look like the rooms really offer a 3 star quality but the real picture is different. And the wifi works only in the reception. No connection in the rooms. Before we checked in to the hotel I called the hotel to ask something. But the consultant person (it was a lady) started to scream (not yelling, screaming) at me for no reason, and she didn’t let me speak for 3 minutes. Let’s just unsee the fact that the hotel looks more like a Soviet-times pension rather than a 3 star, and focus on the fact how unfriendly, unhelpful the staff was, and even rude, blaming. I would never recommend this place to others.

The breakfast was fine.

A very pleasant lady met us at reception.
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff at breakfast, a very angry lady :)) Can not say anything special about breakfast. all the same 3 days in a raw.

A very pleasant lady met us at reception. This hotel had the best price in comparison with others in Prague 3, Location could not be cosidered as perfect, but it is definately easily reachable, by bus 207 and tram as well. Well pretty ok to stay night or two :)

It was relatively cheap.
    • Double or Twin Room

Extremely dirty, in need of renovation, broken appliances and old stained matresses and blankets. You also share your room with ~ 4 spiders. The door and its lock is a joke, no safety at all. Staff was not friendly. Staff was arguing or talking very loud on the kitchen while the guests were eating their breakfast. Next time have some respect and try not to fight,argue in front of your guests. And be more polite please! Judging by the accommodation and the service, the owner is trying to save as much money as possible on guests and make more profit. Like 50 cent worth coffee, syrup with water instead of real juice, the shittiest toilet paper. Many appliances didnt work like fridge and lamps. And also why are there 2 tiny night lamps if there is no plug for them ? Decoration ? Thats funny. And again: the room was extremely dirty and is in big need of renovation.

It was relatively cheap. The room has mirrors, chair, table, closet, hangers. Breakfast is included in the price.

Cozy old hotel at fair price
    • Double or Twin Room

We came from a newly renovated hotel to this where everything was old and was a little surprised. Great transition, but it was fine. At half the price.

Small hotel in an old building but cozy atmosphere. Nice breakfast room and absolutely decent breakfast. Reasonable price.

I stayed 7 nights and enjoyed my stay. Good budget hotel and Prague is great.

The breakfast was just about adequate in selection and quantity available was okay but as anticipated from a budget hotel, the food is not high quality. The juice is not juice, it's coloured flavoured water and the coffee is awful. TV in room not working.

Nice compact room with window overlooking treetops. Clean and quiet. Shower good, bathroom simple but adequate. Lift working. Reception friendly. Baggage room with locked. 5 minutes from a couple of traditional bars and cafes. ! minute from supermarket, 5 minutes from good choice of trams and shop to purchase tickets

Breakfast was good (but the same every day).
    • Double or Twin Room

We were extremely disappointed with our room! It did not correspond to what was shown in the pictures - neither in size nor in furnishings or in style. The staff was not polite. I do not recommend this hotel!

Breakfast was good (but the same every day). Quiet neighborhood and convenient transport to the center.

It was pleasant stay with all the necessary facilities.
    • Double or Twin Room

TV signal was low during evenings but however that was not the reason to visit Prague :-)

The room was nice,clean and beds comfortable. The breakfast was very tasty, and some persons from staff were helpful and also keen to talk with guests about politics or everyday stuff. We felt very well at the hotel and next time in Prague would be definitely here!

the pictures on the booking. com do not match with the reality

It was an old hotel that supposed to be reconstructed. The man/waiter by the breakfast was not a professional. He stopped the juice machine at 9:30 and had a rude comments to guests.

I liked the quiet area.

Basic but clean

Updated alittle and more options at the bar .. snacks etc, hairdryers in the room and tea making facilities would be perfect

Very basic but clean. Alittle our of town but Uber taxis are plentiful .. breakfast is the same thing every morning, not my cup of tea but hey it is the continent

Normally I don't put bad reviews but I was expecting a...
    • Double or Twin Room

Normally I don't put bad reviews but I was expecting a bit more from the staff. Maybe is not their fault. The are at 24 hours shifts on the reception... Madness They weren't very helpful The guy at the breakfast very disrespectful comments about not finishing the food on ppl plates. Asking if they live it for kids at African

Not far from center
    • Double or Twin Room

It was total trick! Room didn't look like on picture at all! Beds were separated instead of one piece how we booked. Room was much smaller. Nobody cleaned it. On reception we were told that there many claims about this tricks with pictures and real rooms.shame!

Not far from center

Nearby Prague city.
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast menu does not change. We had the same menu for three days stay.

Nearby Prague city. Has both tram and bus option with a close by walk of 5-10 min from hotel. Affordable and clean rooms and almost importantly helpful receptionist to assist all our requirements in local language.

This hotel is definitely fine for it's price.
    • Double or Twin Room

You can hear your neighbours coming and leaving, also you can feel the smell of tabaco in corridor.

This hotel is definitely fine for it's price. Not close to the center but easily reachable by public transport by ~1 eur (you can buy tickets at the reception). Clean room with carpet flour, good heating, small balcony.

The location of the hotel is a bit inside but the...

Breakfast and Location

The location of the hotel is a bit inside but the connectivity to public transport is easy. The breakfast is not good but the staff is good. Cleanliness is up to mark and the rooms were nicely maintained but a bit old.

The breakfast was perfect, the staff was absolutely friendly...
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was perfect, the staff was absolutely friendly and helpful! We really enjoyed our stay in Aron. Even more we have stayed two more nights. And in addition if you plane to travel with your pet, this is your place!

Fantastic trip to Prague from beginning to end 😊

The 3rd room wasn't together but didn't really matter.

Hotel character, good location for city, quiet area, clean, comfortable bed, warm shower, excellent breakfast. Lovely and helpful receptionists day n night. They ordered taxis, boat trip for us. Once we got the staff to smile/laugh I think they enjoyed having us too...bunch of 7 Irish women!

very good

old hotel

This is an old but well - developed hotel .Nearby city, transport. The rooms are large. Breakfast is good, many dishes. Good pool and sport gym . . Also there is the souvenir shop.

• Double or Twin Room

The hotel is very old and need a renovation. No parking on site (10 minutes walk)

This is our second stay in Hotel Aron. A nice staff. Grate location, 10 minutes ride to the old city. There are a lot of bars and restaurants in the surrounding. Good breakfast. A parking is available 10 minutes walk from the hotel (120czk for 24h) ask the receptionist for a discount ticket.

You get what you pay for

Most of the staff except the two receptionists. Room was dusty, noone has ever cleaned up the corners. Beds were OK but pillows were extremely thin. Bathroom was on the edge of tolerable. Breakfast was OK. Wifi was patchy.

Inexpensive. This is the only upside

i liked it, good for low/mid budget if you are not a very pretentious. I would choose it again
    • Double or Twin Room

some could have right on their reviews, the rooms are not so modern and should be at least repainted. And pleeeease change that juice from the breakfast ;)

The staff was very friendly, despite my expectation after I read some reviews from booking.com. They made me suggestions how can I reach the main objectives and provided me a map without my request. They also proposed me some restaurants and places for fun. It is very easy to reach the city center or old town with public transportation, the bus station is at 3-5 minutes walk from the hotel. Breakfast was good enough, but I am not so pretentious person.

It was dirty and as soon as the rain started, the walls...

strange noises. As if a telephone was non stop ringing. the sound could not been located.

It was dirty and as soon as the rain started, the walls became wet

Basic "get what you pay for" accommodation for short stay
    • Double or Twin Room

Generally the staff were grumpy. I felt bad because they seem to work long hours but it's still hard to be treated like you are an inconvenience when we had stayed at some lovely places in the previous days. The beds were incredibly hard, the linen was stained and torn. I could hear through the walls next door and above including bathroom noise.

There was one lovely girl at reception and the breakfast was ok - basic needs met and surprisingly ok coffee. We had a room that looked out on to the street so it was lovely and bright. There were some lovely places to eat near by and the trams to central Prague were super close so this was excellent.

Unfortunately I would not recommend anyone staying here.

When I booked hotel, it looked really nice on the website but in reality the hotel was really old with a weird smell to room. Things were of the lowest quality and was surprised about the breakfast which was really awful. I dont usually write these reports but was very dissapůointed overall all as I have stayed in 5 times better hotels in other countries for same money. They should be more straifgforward and dont paint everything pink when in really it was a horrible stay in a smelly room with old old things .

The receptionist lady was very kind and place outside was really nice.

Good quiet location, only 5 mins to the city centre. Unfriendly staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

Receptionist was unfriendly upon check in. She said to hand over our passports at check in and she would give them back in 20 mins. Over 1 hour later we are still waiting for them! We were a group of 8 and we were all waiting in the lobby and she was no rush! She also told off a stag group when they came back to collect their keys! At breakfast, the lights were turned off in the room a few minutes after 10am. I get that breakfast finishes at 10am but we were sitting there finishing our coffee and that is very rude to turn off the lights when your guests are still there!

Good value with access to Old Town by bus
    • Double or Twin Room

Parking was in an open yard with attendants about 700 metres away. We managed OK by parking in front of the hotel at arrival and departure to move baggage and putting the car in the yard for the rest of the time. We were lucky with fine weather so we could walk to the car without difficulty.

Hotel staff were helpful and location near a bus line made it reasonably easy for us to access the attractions in the Old Town. Facilities were as expected for a hotel out of the central tourist sections.

Quiet residential street, 5 min walk to tram stop no.
    • Double or Twin Room

No information on Restaurant's menu and opening hours

Quiet residential street, 5 min walk to tram stop no. 9 Biscupcova (10 min. to Main Railway Station), 5 min walk to bus stop in other direction. Some shops and pubs nearby.

Hotel with a fair rating.

The TV which was provided in our room.

Room which was provided was spacious but a small TV was there which is not suited in modern day hotel. In most hotel, cable connected LED/LCD TV is generally provided, lacking in this hotel. Breakfast was good.

a disgusting experience, dirty rooms wit coackroaches, unpleasant personnel, bad quality food.
    • Double or Twin Room

I was expected to pay a definite amount in euro but the hotel charged me in an unfair change rate in CZK ripping me off extra money than what I was expected to pay.

Absolutely nothing. worst hotel ever.

Not happy at all with place
    • Double or Twin Room

The room (had missing tiles), sink (plumbing), shower (cleanliness not good)) location was not at all as displayed, the price was to high for that location, parking was far, the staff wasn't at all helpful. Didn't eat breakfast....we just wanted to leave.

The breakfast was good.

The personnel were rude and surly. The elderly woman reprehended us. However the young man helped us in several ways and nicer.

The breakfast was good. The rooms were clean and nice. It was close to the public transportation and easy to access.

Extremely rude staff
    • Double or Twin Room

Shocking experience. As soon as we waked in and said 'hello' the lady at the reception shouted at us 'just sit down and don't come here, I'm very busy' and kept swearing and talking in Czech! When we asked where to find a parking she said it was close- 4 minutes away. When we asked for more info she repeated the same. We had to ask 5 times for directions until she gave us one of the parking maps that had at her reception office! In the morning we went down for breakfast when a male member of staff approached us 15 minutes later while we were eating to tell us that we had taken too much food on our plates!!! My reply was that his comment was inappropriate and kindly asked him to leave from our table. Staff was rude and completely unhelpful. Room was dusty and carpet dirty, building really old. Would not recommend this place and would never stay there again.

Charged a bit more than shown on booking.

Charged a bit more than shown on booking.com, not due to the exchange rate fluctuations since the booking was done with Czech crowns. Ventilation of toilet extremely noisy - when turned on the walls shook. The door threshold hanging on one screw. Shower drain not draining well.

Quiet location.

Charged more than the "estimated" price on booking.com. Cigarette smoke in the nonsmoking room and on the corridors. Low quality breakfast, no fresh fruits and vegetables, low quality jam, no wholewheat bread and buns. Would have hoped for cold water and cold milk.

Quiet location.

A basic hotel, a bus and underground journey to the centre of prague
    • Double or Twin Room

we had 2 single beds pushed together... Pillows were so flat. We didnt have any air conditioning or even a fan and it was very warm

the breakfast was nice, good value for money and the staff were very helpful

Adequate accommodation.

Should really have wifi in the rooms - only able to use in the lobby.

A decent breakfast. The hotel is a fair way out of the centre although buses are pretty frequent nearby.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Prague trip 2017
    • Double or Twin Room

Reception staff could be more friendlier & helpful. But did not let this spoil the stay.

Nice breakfasts, comfortable room close to public transport routes

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Was ok
    • Double or Twin Room

As others from here said, the persons working at reception desk need a little bit of training on how to behave with customers. i was a little bit dissapointed about their "military" behaivor, it was like they were letting me sleep there for free and i should say nothing just obey to what they say. at least the location and room compensate this issue

Was ok

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Please do yourself a favor and do not book a room here otherwise you will regret it believe it

Worst hotel ever Employees aren't friendly at all or even nice. They don't smile and they don't help you. They are rude people with no skills for this line of business and I'm not exaggerating. Absolutely no kindness at all they are very far from polite manners with costumers. People in this business should be at least polite and kind to tourists. My room was in the fifth floor and it was awful, noisy, dirty, uncleaned, dust everywhere, walls were dirty the bathroom walls were with toothpaste from the previous costumers, very hot room without air conditioner, terrible choice, they didn't have photos from the room in their website or other online sites. Be careful because this hotel is a trap. Do not and I repeat do not stay in this hotel if you want to have a pleasure city trip. One employee from the breakfast area was very unpolite and disrespectful. He was so unkind. Short story: dirt and dust.

Nothing absolutely nothing Run away from this place If you have some money do not sleep in this hotel no good money for the value. Too expensive for so low quality in every point. I have nothing positive to say. Don't ever book the rooms from the fifth floor. The room was a complete menace to public health. I took pictures so I can prove what I'm saying. Do not book this hotel no matter what My advice.Spare your money and use it with another hotel.Regards

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Not the best place for pets!

The staff weren't smiling at all. They didn't seem pleased with their job. The parking was far away and reaching it wasn't very easy. We weren't allowed to enter the restaurant with the dog. The hotel was quite far away from the sightseeing places. In general, the furniture was old-fashioned. The elevator reached only the fourth floor and our room was on the fifth. Wi-Fi was available at the reception only. To be honest, I don't think I would really like to visit this hotel again.

The room was relatively large. The breakfast was generally fine.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Really an awfull choice.

Almost everything.Approach and relations with customers, room service. Comfort of the beds.

There was nothing worth enjoying about. They have to learn much about how to run a facility, giving good service to the customers. Can't be called a 3star hotel but can only be a hostel.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

"A functional hotel similar to others on the city outskirts"
    • Double or Twin Room

Distant and somewhat surly receptionists. No greeting on arrival and no thank you on departure.

The room was spacious and comfy. Clean and well serviced bathroom. Pleasant breakfast room with adequate selection of food.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

I would recommend to those who wish to stay for less money

Parking is not in the hotel, so you have to park car in other street (10 minutes walk), and with hotel card you pay 5 euro's per day and it is guarded 24h. Else (without hotel card), you pay 10 euro's. I don't know how Prague public parking is functioning, maybe we could leave our car anywhere, but to pay some parking-ticket. You should inform before come.

Nice hotel, in a quiet neighborhood, with good staff, good related to the city center with public transportation. If you like, you can go by foot, I think it needs about half an hour (maybe a little more)

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

• Double or Twin Room

One of the receptionist’s communication was rather "military style" :) “Sit down, wait, etc”

The location (15 min by public transport to the center) is ok, the price was very reasonable, breakfast was ok.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Good value, simple accommodation

Very limited hot food at breakfast. No "do not disturb" signs. Hallways smelling of cigarette smoke......

Very convenient for local transport / shops and connections to city centre.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Would not recommend

I had a room under some kind of "engine room" at the top floor, could not sleep a single hour because of the noise for two days. Price/value would be nice, I was expecting just a bed where I could sleep, I did not get that. Would not recommend, or at least not at the top floor (other rooms might be the same, can't tell).

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

Well worth it.... Super Affordable and close to town

Proximity to Town and easy access to City Transit, Friendly hotel staff, especially bearing in mind that I arrived in the early morning hours. Breakfast was simple but more than adequate and super value for money.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

Great capability but mediocre realization

No air conditioner, weak WiFi, far from comfy mattresses and "county jail"-style shower head

Great location (15 minutes walk to Military Museum Zizkov, lots of restaurants), kind staff, very spacious room and nice breakfast

Quiet hotel, nice location with good public transport connection
    • Double or Twin Room

I didn't like so much the breakfast which was not that good as described. It was mainly under average and you could skip it.

Locality is very nice, easy to travel to center and back with public transport. Also practical ATM close by at the main street. It was a very quiet place, old styled with a good friendly crew.

Fair enough
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was same every day... Bit boring after tree days of staying..

It is close to bus station, les than 5 min of walk. The bus number 207 will take you to Florenc bus station and after that it goes directly to old town (last stop).

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Horrible personnel
    • Double or Twin Room

horrible staff! When we had entered the hotel, the receptionist saw us but did not dare to greet or apologize for waiting. For 5 mins, we were fully ignored. When she finally started to check-in us, the tone of speech was not pleasant at all. Once, we wanted to buy transport tickets. We were waiting for 10 mins as two receptionists were chatting. As we have told them what we would need to buy, they did not seem to be willing to help and asked us to wait more and more. Finally, we left speechless and without tickets. The breakfast was just fine. As soon as it was 10am, the servers start giving hints to leave so dont think about enjoying your coffee and talk in the dining room after this time. Even though the hotel looks ok, the personnel totally destroyed our impressions.

the size of the room a room service

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

Dec 2016

Nothing to say it was good for me.

Just remember in Czech, loud voice does not mean angry voices. I totally enjoyed my stay here. Easy access to shops, trams and also not far from metro. I also enjoyed my simple buffet style breakfast. If you are coming from Praha H.n then get a Metro ticket (24czk) get a Metro to Florenc (one stop down) come out of station, turn left and head towards McD and look for the bus stop opposite the station on the other side of the road.. (Bus - 207, 133, 136, 175) all go towards where you need but I would stick with the 207 or 133 and get off by Tesco Express if you need some stuff or the stop before if you do not.. Hotel is two roads up from the main road.. so you walk uphill from the first turning off the bus if you get off before Tesco or if at Tesco walk down and take 2nd left and walk up to roads and turn right..

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Very nice hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was not very clean and we could smell cigar smoke on the hallway.

The breackfasts was very good, nice staff, they tried to make us feel very confortable all the time. It was near a bus station and the distance until the city center was of only 10-15 min.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Smell of smoke in all the corridors, rooms too hot, receptionist was very very rude

Location was good and was amazing value for money. Wasn't expecting it to be fantastic but was pretty good. Breakfast was good and free safety deposit box

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

Good price but not so good service.

The unhappy lady receptionist who was very unpleasant during our checking - I had a feeling that I was not welcomed in the hotel, the documents checking was a problem. Also we got an old, used, with no lift dirty room on top floor - different than shown on the reservation. First reaction - hotel ok terrible service.

The nice man receptionist who helped us change the room for the one we booked and was shown in the pictures. He did with with a smile, solved the problem, proffessional. Thank you.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

Incredibly rude staff

Staff! Staff was incredibly rude, like they hated the fact they had to be there. In our 4 day stay, we ''met'' all of them, and it seemed like they hated their job and their guest. Some less than the others, but one of them was particularly rude, with no reason whatsoever. Wifi in the room had very bed to zero reception, and we had to log off in order to get another person in the room to log in. Carpets in the rooms were filthy, with visible stains. Shower curtain as well, it hasn't been washed, ever. That is a very easy think to clean, and it was very dirty. The very first time I entered the bathroom, I saw a few dark hairs on the toilette that was supposed to be clean since I just entered the room for the first time. That should not be there in a 3 stars hotel. It is definitely not a 3* hotel, but it wasn't bad at all, considering the price. It is cheap, and convenient. Over all, you get what you paid for. It for sure can be better, with very small changes and a smile from the staff here and there wouldn't hurt.

The sheets were really clean and pressed nicely. We had a 3 single bed room, and the beds were really large and comfortable (don't know about double beds). Breakfast was decent for that price (typical continental breakfast) and serves good coffee. Choices of food were not huge,but if you are an early bird, you will find more options ( we always came last) . With that said, it is really good value for money. If you pay 15 euro a night with breakfast, that is kind of what you expect, if you have ever stayed in a hotel in Europe. Towels and shampoo was provided. It is definitely not a 3* hotel, but it wasn't bad at all, considering extremely low price.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Good value but run-down
    • Double or Twin Room

The furnishings and decor (bedroom, corridors, staircase) need renovation and upgrading. The breakfast room was very crowded at times. Reception staff were disinterested and not particularly welcoming.

The hotel was quiet, in a residential area. The bedroom was a good size.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

Budget Accommodation
    • Double or Twin Room

The beds are uncomfortable. Bedding not of the best quality. Maybe an extra blanket would have helped. The curtains are hanging halfway off the track. They did not clean the room or replace towels. The kitchen/serving staff must learn to handle guests better. Lady running dinning room told American to get up and drink her juice in lounge area as she needed her table for breakfast guests, the problem was that this lady was there for breakfast. The building is noisy and you can hear people flushing their toilets 3am in the morning.

The staff at reception was friendly. The breakfast was also good.

Location,price and the helpful staff.

The pillows were awful

Location,price and the helpful staff. Also getting to watch tv in czech

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

hotel is ok

poor choice if breakfast Wi-Fi signal very poor

Very quiet & peaceful area

Prague is really nice but I wouldn’t choose Aron for more than 1 day
    • Double or Twin Room

Toilet was full of aunts

Breakfast was nice

According with price
    • Double or Twin Room

Sheets and dirty blankets.

Sheets and dirty blankets. Hotel staff does not friendly

Little disapointed.

I gave them 2 days notice, hotel wasnt able to get gluten free bread for my breakfast.

Man at reception was nice

Cleanliness

Staff

Cleanliness

The parking is on pay and pretty far.
    • Double or Twin Room

The parking is on pay and pretty far...

• Double or Twin Room

Although it said pay at property they already debited my card for the entire stay before I arrived.

Spacious bathroom

Acceptable

Poor breakfast and very hot room. The service wasn’t great.

It was quiet area and we could sleep without any noise around.

Amazing. I love Prague

It was good and clean

Praha is nice city
    • Double or Twin Room

They are not clean room all three days

It’s near from Namesti Republicky street

Good price for a short relaxing weekend

Quiet area, 10 minute bus from the center

Good breakfast

Value for money

Dealt with 3 reception staff, one was very helpful but 2 were quite rude and unhelpful

Value for money

We got a parking fine .

No parking

We got a parking fine ...

Uncomfortable beds in basic room,no bar at all and in a run down area

Browse Aron traveller photo gallery